Feminists Demand Public Nudity - They Want to go Topless

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminists Demand Public Nudity - They Want to go Topless

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are demanding to be allowed to go topless in public places. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMw_T7j4UQ[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists Demand Public Nudity - They Want to go Topless

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Unfortunately for them, no one wants to see feminists breasts...
How true! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Post by AW Warning »

jamesbond wrote:Feminists are demanding to be allowed to go topless in public places. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMw_T7j4UQ[/youtube]
Like that's going to help even skinny hotties get any more dates in this burned out bird called America! Are you kidding me? America is already in an era where women who even look like Gianna Michaels could walk around butt naked and never get asked out by guys, especially if she is in a safe, low crime neighborhood/municipality! Heck, even one who is skinny or athletic with a bust as large as 34-F hanging fully exposed, she could be at, let's say, a concert, she could approach a guy who is by himself and does not appear to be having a very good time, try and ask him out, and the single guy could say; "I don't trust you! You're American! You'll just destroy my heart and crush my ego again! Now go away!"
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

So feminists want to abandon moral decency in favour of degeneracy? Color me shocked.

I knew the "my body, my choice" would eventually lead to, "hey you can't tell me to not take off my shirt!". The only one oppressing them, is themselves.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The thing I don't get about feminists is that they are so divided on matters surrounding sex. There are the slut feminists and then there are the "Lesbians only all heterosexuality is bad feminists." It almost seems like they are on opposing teams.

How are they going to enact their visual discrimination laws if women are walking around naked?

Then they are going to go on more slut marches when a sociopath rapes them. They'll blame all men, instead of their ****-teasing of reprobate sociopathic rapists.

Walking around naked in a city full of sociopaths might be like walking around in the inner city at night time with a fist full of dollars, yelling out racial slurs. Don't go looking for trouble. It may find you.

I can see their appeal to freedom though.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Adama wrote:The thing I don't get about feminists is that they are so divided on matters surrounding sex. There are the slut feminists and then there are the "Lesbians only all heterosexuality is bad feminists." It almost seems like they are on opposing teams.

How are they going to enact their visual discrimination laws if women are walking around naked?

Then they are going to go on more slut marches when a sociopath rapes them. They'll blame all men, instead of their ****-teasing of reprobate sociopathic rapists.

Walking around naked in a city full of sociopaths might be like walking around in the inner city at night time with a fist full of dollars, yelling out racial slurs. Don't go looking for trouble. It may find you.

I can see their appeal to freedom though.
Hey Adama, I guess "burning their bras" backing during the 1960's wasn't enough for them. It's seems interesting to me that these are the same feminist that complain about men always "objectifying" them and now they want to show their bare breast???!!! Adama I seriously believe these women need their heads examined!!! These feminist fail to understand the true nature of men in which we are VISUAL creatures ( for we are greatly attracted by a woman's LOOKS- youth and beauty). Adama these feminist I think have the evil spirit of Jezebel possessing them!!!! If they don't want to attract the wrong type of attention it would help if dressed modestly or classy and COVER UP!!! They should be glad they don't live in a strict Islamic country such as Pakistan, Iran, or Saudi Arabia.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

If they get raped it's their fault for dressing the way they do.
They think that provoking the evil animal will make it more tame? (for girls vulnerable to falling to this tripe) Dress modestly if you don't want unwanted male attention, simple. Just because your peers dress that way or think it's cool doesn't mean you have to. What the hell is the argument for allowing women to dress like that (or even make in compulsory) and not expect to turn heads from men? They've got a chip on their shoulder and want to take it all out on men.

Sure, a certain (sociopathic, unkind percentage) might get some form of satisfaction of knowing they're 'hot' that gives them a form of 'power'; that they can get a guys interests up and turn them down and feel big. That's called being a cunt.

We should all be aware of the negative impact all this feminism is having on the social environment, particularly the idea we live in a 'rape culture'. 'Why is this guy talking to me, what does he want'? The instillation of the idea that that all men that talk to a woman they don't know must have some hidden agenda, all men are rapists by nature doctrine, Major communication barrier, major source of un-necessary social fears and un-necessary distant behaviour, that's the toxic legacy. What a positive message to instill in our young women. There so much talk in dating advice about 'limiting beliefs' but there are plenty of 'imiting beliefs' about men instilled in women by all this toxic bullshit which is hindering them from finding happiness.

On the flip side, there's also the problem of increasing rates of social anxiety in men as well, the fear of being seen as a creep. If one's experience has been with people that are largely paranoid or treat one as a creep by default, and are that hostile, it naturally leads one to expect that all women will be the same. This is a major problem. It's no wonder why that some foreign women might be taken aback when some western guys seem highly apologetic and timid. It's a matter of what they've been used to and the behaviour they've been conditioned to expect from all women. It's only after repeated exposure to nicer girls that people start to lose their defensiveness and edginess.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Fine. Let them. Then when all the darkies and Muslims that they voted to come in rape them, don't call me to come rescue you. You are getting what you wanted. I only owe allegiance to decent women who do not incite trouble.