Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Post by Kradmelder »

Daddy Wu wrote:
Winston wrote:I was trapped in taiwan for 5 months against my will
Winston! My son!

Daddy want to know:

WHO KIDNAPPED YOU????

From,
Daddy Wu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry winston for feeding the trolls. I cant help it This oke is so funny!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Daddy Wu has been banned. For trying to impersonate my parents and making annoying useless statements to tease me and satirize me. And for ignoring warnings about it. Please don't come back again and pretend to be my advisor. I never appointed you to any advisory position. You are a kook. And you have no logical purpose here.

Rock, why were you trying to get me to believe that that nutcase was my dad? My dad doesn't talk like that. And he doesn't post from proxys with different IP addresses. Do you get off rock from endorsing falsities? Lol. Does it tickle your funny bone? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Similar scenario to questions & answers Winston gets on this forum and his common reply when they irk him.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ah Winston. Wherever you go, there you are.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:Ah Winston. Wherever you go, there you are.
You have just stated the precise opposite of the site's founding premise.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

gsjackson wrote:
It's more in regard to Winston, not people in general. When your troubles follow you to seemingly every nation to one degree or another, something must be up.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
It's more in regard to Winston, not people in general. When your troubles follow you to seemingly every nation to one degree or another, something must be up.
Not sure that's how he sees his experience. Countries seem to be getting varying grades; e.g., Russia -- A-, Philippines -- B+, US and Taiwan -- F, etc.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gsjackson wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Not sure that's how he sees his experience. Countries seem to be getting varying grades; e.g., Russia -- A-, Philippines -- B+, US and Taiwan -- F, etc.
He can't help himself, he has to feel up in his high horse once in a while. I've heard it's common with md majors
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

FYI. Update from another thread:
Nailer wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 9:40 am
If you do not like Taiwan then you should leave. If you are temporarily unable to do so, then just work towards your goal and endure your time there while you must. The purpose of complaining is to find answers. You know the answers already, so the only thing to do is keep your head down and wait it out. If someone asks how you are, make the minimal socially acceptable answer that requires the least amount of effort and be on your way.
Well duh. No shit sherlock. What do you think I've been trying to do for the last 6 months? But as usual, the universe keeps finding 101 reasons to delay me and make me suffer in Taiwan. As if its my curse. If i had free will to leave i wouldn't stay. Duh! What pisses me off is that the universe keeps me here against my will. As if supernatural forces are involved. As if i have to pay my dues to energy parasites that feed off me or a karmic debt or suffer chastisement from deities or something.

Why else would some invisible wall keep blocking me from leaving?! I already hate everything about this dying cursed god forsaken island. Its gotta be the worst place in the world! You cant even go out because the energy here is so damn negative, even if i did have friends here.

As @Bao3niang recently said, taiwanese have this extreme meekness thats annoying and this bland dry personality that cowers away from any deep meaningful discussion. Its an upside down antimatter universe that sucks your soul energy and makes you weak and depressed and repressed. Taiwan is your enemy for sure if youre an authentic open confident soulful person. It literally tries to destroy you energetically.

As @Falcon said, the vibe from people is very weird in Taiwan. I dislike it. Its very twisted and negative. They are super repressed, reserved, closed and cold. And filled with too much shame, guilt, fear and self hatred. It creates a very bad vibe for sure. Something about them is very upside down and unnatural. They have no opinions or thoughts of their own and cannot make any observations, as bao3niang noted too. All they can do is say what they are supposed to say and do what they are supposed to do. So even the nerdy guys here with glasses are not smart at all, as bao3niang observed. They cannot say anything intelligent or meaningful. Its total retard land with a hive mind.

When they find out I'm different from them and have opinions and am not afraid to speak my mind, taiwanese are intimidated and avoid me and shy away and treat me like the plague. Because i represent something very authentic and free that they can never be. They also cant tolerate anyone who says anything negative about Taiwan, as if im only allowed to say positive things about it. When i violate this rule against free speech, they get weirded out and avoid me like the plague. Why cant i say negative things about such a negative country?

Taiwanese are such pitiful creatures i swear. Only upside down inverted weirdos from bizarro world like @Rock and @Monkro like Taiwan. Even @momopi deep down knows that all i say is true. Its just that like typical taiwanese he is not allowed to have opinions or observations. Notice how in his posts here he just cites facts and information only but never any insights or opinions or observations. Well thats the taiwanese type personality of never having any opinions. See what i mean? See how alienated i am in such a friggin zombie land like taiwan?

So why would God or deities or higher forces want me to stay somewhere i dont even belong? You tell me.

Btw i was about to leave Taiwan this weekend and take my parents to visit China. We were all set to go. Then a typhoon and rainstorm came and hit all of southern Asia, so my parents didnt want to go until the rain stopped. Otherwise I wouldn't still be here. Go figure. @El_Caudillo said that it must be Murphy's law again. Now he sees what i mean. The universe always finds 101 reasons to trap me in Taiwan like a curse. It loves to give me the opposite of what i like and put me in places i dont belong so it can see me suffer.

You make sense out of it if you want. Im tired of trying to.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, does HA have a character limit for posts now? Is that the reason for the @ sign in front of posting names -- that it doesn't get charged against your limit?
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What is exactly "trapping" you there this time Winston? Tasks regarding your properties? helping relatives? It's not very clear
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 12:29 am
Winston, does HA have a character limit for posts now? Is that the reason for the @ sign in front of posting names -- that it doesn't get charged against your limit?
No its a mention tag so the person will be notified that they were mentioned and read the post. Kind of like a Facebook tag that notifies them. See the announcement thread about new features in the forum.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Carnio wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 12:53 am
Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 11:48 pm
FYI. Update from another thread:

So why would God or deities or higher forces want me to stay somewhere i dont even belong? You tell me.
Maybe perhaps the universe is telling you that you are destined to stay in taiwan? Perhaps maybe there's something in Taiwan you are not seeing and the universe wants you to stay there untill you find out.

Maybe, just maybe, that Taiwan, deep down at the heart if it, is not such a bad place after all. Maybe there are people in Taiwan who feel the way you do but is looking for someone, like you, to find and guide them. Maybe you should just hang on there for a little bit longer and find some more great things to be proud of.

Just maybe...
I thought of that too. But it doesnt make sense. If the universe wanted you to help someone you'd meet them within a few days. Sometimes within hours. The universe doesnt waste time like that. Instead everyone ignores me and acts cold and distant.

One time i did meet an lady in a vegetarian canteen who was in her 40s who was very curious about me. But she was dumb as rocks and messed up and secretive about everything. I only meet weirdos and losers. And the friends i do make here are low quality and a waste of time ultimately. They do nothing for me.

Plus im too old to hang here and waste time. If it wasnt for my parents i wouldnt be here ever. My parents love misery. Upside down closed negative repressed people love environments like taiwan which have those same characteristics. Its basic logic. Evil thrives in hell. And miserable Taiwanese are attached to miserable environments. Zombies stay in zombieland. Misfits dont thrive where they are misfit.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 12:57 am
What is exactly "trapping" you there this time Winston? Tasks regarding your properties? helping relatives? It's not very clear
I already told you. Its 101 reasons. First its work. Then its visiting a brothel to find a girl i liked before. Then its work again. Then its documentaries. Then its waiting for items to arrive by mail. Then its to fix website problems. Then its rest. Then medical issues. Now i was about to leave and theres a typhoon and rainstorm.

I told you the universe keeps finding reasons. Ive been experiencing this since 2009 and been wasting a lot of precious time in Taiwan. I wish Taiwan never existed. Its the most awful place in the universe in terms of destroying your soul and life force. Its a kryptonite island that tries to weaken you and make you afraid to even talk about it because self expression is not allowed in Taiwan and seen as taboo.