white people are done for

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: white people are done for

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Seeker wrote:
They aren't 'smart' either, the average Korean is thicker than an elephants foreskin - once I offered a Korean 100000 won if they could point out South Africa on a map.

So he looks at the map, scratches his head and goes 'pleeeeeeeeeeese, give me a clue'

I says - 'Here's two, it is in Africa and it is in the f***ing South' true story, and he eventually gave up after pointing to Paraguay. :lol:

I know this isn't really a serious post but all this shows is you suck at estimating intelligence. What does it matter if someone can't name some obscure African country in deepest Negro-land. :lol: Korean are some of the most intelligent people in the world in terms of cognitive skills (not just memorised information).
I know, that's why they have timers on the fans - because they are teeming with 'cognitive skills'.

Get some kimchi down yer - it'll ward off cancer... :?
What is the difference between kimchi and sauerkraut. I make my own sauerkraut. We us it on sausages and wors. And of course with pork dishes.

Do the koreans do anything different besides put it on a hot dog which is really a dog :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Not quite sure.

Speaking of Koreans, I drove one to borderline insanity by calling him a communist ALL the time. I didn't realize how much I was doing it, kind of like when you listen to the same song over & over just clicking "repeat"- for an hour that you didn't realize went by.

He, in turn, did the same shit whenever he saw me. It IS pretty aggravating.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

White people are not "done for;" only the assholes among them are.

As Whites have dominated the Western world for generations, there is an inevitable "regression towards the mean" as other groups gain economic, political, and intellectual power.

The decline in white esteem that Krudmelder is crying about is simply a realization that white privilege is nothing so special when other groups are passing you by with each waking moment. This is particularly acute in South Africa where whites have resorted to "rage quitting" and leaving the country rather than compete on an even playing field. This is a blow to their collective ego that they would rather not endure.

:lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

iT WASN'T MORE THAN A 100 YEARS or so AGO whites were the most dominate in number people on the planet. The whites are in big trouble but then again so is the whole entire planet.

Did you watch the video Cornfed posted on South Africa a few days ago ?

This is a complete hit job on the 1st world whites.
Time to Hide!