white people are done for

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

white people are done for

Post by Kradmelder »

It is summer holidays so most families have already left. Just the young single people left. I went out and watched them.

Young white men these days are all nerdy looking, weak, flabby. With those faggot fake cigarettes, faggot designer clothes and nigger style takkies and shorts. Faggot hair, faggot manners. In my day there were young whites back from the army for the holidays (those that had leave) strong, fit, muscular. Blonde hair in regulation cut, tanned, proud, polite, disciplined. Ja oom and tannie to every older person. No darkie messed with them.

Now I see some weak sister white out with his very pretty GF. Some darkie comes up and puts is arm around her. In my day before that black paw touched her the darkie would have been on the ground and every white man would have stood up against the darkie's friends and the MPs were always ready for the holidays when the troeps were home. No white man would have dared either. You just didnt mess with a man and his girl. A white man didnt humiliate a black man in front of his girl either. There was respect. Every white man would have moered you if you touched another man's girl and ruined his short leave. I guess you people call it white knight in a derogatory fashion. But it worked. There was civility and respect, man to man, man to woman, black to white.

That white boy did nothing. I was about to get up and ask him can I flatten that darkie for you, which is what I used to do :lol: I am nearly twice the size as that pathetic white boy. Even the white boy was bigger than that darkie. But I could see he didn't mind. So I am not going to mess with what he thinks is OK. They left with the darkie's arrm around the girl and me sitting there fuming, not so much at the darkie but more against the worthless young whites.

That was not all. Old white englishmen with young black girls. Drunken older white women with their 20 something daughters and darkies. No dad present. I have gotten old and wise and in the words of Adama with my fists clenched I got up and walked away. In my day every white troep would have cleaned this shit up quick quick. And ducked before the MPs got there. LOL at how many times we jumped into windows to escape from white civilians who said quick jump in.

Is it any wonder no decent young white woman wants the young whites of today??? They just stand there and tolerate people just taking their women.

Maybe that is why people have limited life spans. I cant take this shit already. How will I feel as an old man? The south africa of today is now what I know. It is not what I grew up with or want, nor is what so many good white men have died for. It is yet another multiculti shit hole with the whites becoming weak sisters and totally pathetic. What should i tell my son? he is a big strong kid. In my day if he did the right thing as a white man every white man would have backed him. Now 10 darkies can jump him and every white weak sister will just stand there with a cell phone making a video and do nothing. I have been called into the school before for my kids standing up and accused of violence when they were just defending someone being bullied by a gang of darkies. I told the school if you teachers are too afraid of standing up for fear of a racist charge, my kids will. And f you have a problem, call me, dont punish the kids.

If white women find this pathetic, then they are right. I am absolutely furious at white people. This is not what so many good white men defended. Good thing I wasn't there with mates. last time I was there was with a mate who had been in 1 para. Dont think he can stomach it either. we started chattng with the former 44 para RSM. Better to become a recluse than watch this shit and total decline of the white race. We should have said FU. Kill us all before you take the country. The darkies now just wait until the older generation dies off or emigration then they will slaughter these white weak sisters like sheep.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: white people are done for

Post by Nailer »

Charged with a hate crime for defending the non-existent honor of a slut? No thank you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:Charged with a hate crime for defending the non-existent honor of a slut? No thank you.
Yeah, it's not so much an individual honor thing. They effectively lost a war, so a certain amount of pussification is inevitable.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

So Kradmelder, are you planning to join a stronger group like Judaism?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Humanity is headed for the dust bin of history, even the darkies can't out run the coming mass extinction....
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:So Kradmelder, are you planning to join a stronger group like Judaism?
And lose my foreskin as well and wear a replacement one on my head? No thanks.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:Charged with a hate crime for defending the non-existent honor of a slut? No thank you.
It has nothing to do with a woman. Rather protecting the property and place of white people and ensuring they get respect from the savages. Young whites seem to have no respect for anything now, not themselves or their volk and race, and no apparent bond to stick together and protect their place.

The woman is worthless as no white woman would let a darkie touch her. Her bf and his mates should have run that darkie out of there, even if the skank had a tantrum and wanted the savage around. In the old SA no darkie would have dared. Nor even a white man would do that. These young people did not even seem to mind. They all look so unfit and weak that it has also softened their brain. They make whites a laughing stock. A generation full of gamers, hipsters, metros and faggotry.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 23rd, 2016, 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

But what do you expect them to do? Pretend 1994 never happened?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:But what do you expect them to do? Pretend 1994 never happened?
What is 1994? Do you mean SA winning the rugby world Cup? :mrgreen:

It does not mean white men should not be white men. And women should know it. No wonder women treat men like dirt. White men don't command respect anymore
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:What is 1994? Do you mean SA winning the rugby world Cup? :mrgreen:
…. by poisoning the only credible opposition. And a few other things. Yeah, that 1994.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I'm surprised you guys don't see the obvious. Or maybe such behaviour has become the norm. That woman lets a savage grope her. She has no respect for herself and no honour to defend. But what does it say to her bf. She is showing him no respect at all. Just contempt. The boy should at the least dump her on the spot and tell her one of my friends will take you home. Do not contact me again. Tell the darkie to bugger off, not to defend her, but his respect. Then dump the skank. What man accepts a woman treating him like this? This is not the behaviour of a white man.

That woman can openly disrespect white men and they just take it. White men should have nothing to with such women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is an interesting story. In my last job, one of the “managers” was a huge good-looking blonde Afrikkaner ox. So as an immigrant from the old SA, you might expect him to impart some of his culture onto us (we were security guards, by the way). His advice to me was to basically grovel to the darkies and stop treating them like shit as I was said to be doing, because at some stage things with the government would get worse and there would be no back-up when they retaliated. True story. This is how helpful your comrades are being to the world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:Here is an interesting story. In my last job, one of the “managers” was a huge good-looking blonde Afrikkaner ox. So as an immigrant from the old SA, you might expect him to impart some of his culture onto us (we were security guards, by the way). His advice to me was to basically grovel to the darkies and stop treating them like shit as I was said to be doing, because at some stage things with the government would get worse and there would be no back-up when they retaliated. True story. This is how helpful your comrades are being to the world.
Race traitor.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

fschmidt wrote:So Kradmelder, are you planning to join a stronger group like Judaism?

You may have noticed the kugel jewesses exhibit the same shallow materialism and disrespect to their men. However one thing you can say about the Jews is that even these kugels, although they disrespect men, they will never disrespect their volk and race or cavort with savages.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Here is an interesting story. In my last job, one of the “managers” was a huge good-looking blonde Afrikkaner ox. So as an immigrant from the old SA, you might expect him to impart some of his culture onto us (we were security guards, by the way). His advice to me was to basically grovel to the darkies and stop treating them like shit as I was said to be doing, because at some stage things with the government would get worse and there would be no back-up when they retaliated. True story. This is how helpful your comrades are being to the world.
Race traitor.
Or maybe he was just a p***y who wanted to sip coffee and fill out forms for a living. Maybe he was tired of fighting, and I can understand that, but yeah, somewhat of a race traitor.