Heterosexuality is being outlawed

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Heterosexuality is being outlawed

Post by Nailer »

If you want more of something, you tax it. If you want less of something, you penalize it. You don't have to make something officially illegal to deter people from engaging in it, just make it extremely expensive.

Just talked to a fat AW who was bragging about her divorce settlement. Absolutely sickening.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Heterosexuality is being outlawed

Post by WorldTraveler »

Well over a decade ago when I used to go out to the bars, I'd meet gold diggers. These were hot looking women with fake booobs, who seemed to be out all the time at every social or bar. I asked a couple what they do and they proudly explained to me they got a "good settlement." So now I see, it has deteriorated so much that even fat pigs can get good settlements. Makes me want to puke :mrgreen:

At bars now I see 27 year old 8 guys hitting on 40+ pigs who are barely a 4 on a good day. I know young guys that have banged women twice their age. Also know guys that bang women twice their size and think its normal.