After 8 years of plutonic dating a FW, I got friendzoned

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: After 8 years of plutonic dating a FW, I got friendzoned

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Zambales wrote:I think you did yourself no favours, Irizarry, by dragging your feet for such a long period. Eight years is a very long time for someone to put their life on hold like this woman presumably did. Because of this she probably thought you weren't that serious about her which forced her to make a decision resulting in you being friendzoned.

I also think that you've entered the zone which is common amongst us humans where you now want something you can't have.

Ask yourself this. If she hadn't friendzoned you, would you have been as eager to be with her? If the answer is no, which I guess it will be, the outcome is the right one because if you really did like her, eight years wouldn't have elapsed and the relationship would be at a far more advanced stage.
With all respect, you sound like you are an advocate for marriage.
Whether I am or I'm not is totally irrelevant. What matters here was that both of you had to be singing from the same hymn sheet. Who knows? She could have friendzoned you ages ago without you knowing or recent events may have been her way of extracting a reaction from you.
The fact that the two of them cant talk to each other about what the real issue is, he thinks he is friend zoned so blocks her, she thinks they don't want the same things and is maybe just trying to pressure him to commit to the same things, seems that you are correct, they are not 'singing from the same hymn sheet' or geeting their needs across. They are not really communicating. She hasn't blocked him so hasn't written him off. He does have a chance to contact her, sort of apologise for overreacting and discussing what is the difference and do they have a future if he makes some move. If she insists on marriage, simple, agree we don't want the same things and move on. My current one told me I have no filter :lol: I am just open about anything. I told her look, sticking around with no sex is difficult for me, althogh I am doing it, as I am constantly frustrated because Im very physically attracted to you. I have temptation and opportunities all around me and I feel constantly guilty for thinking of it when I am seeing you. If I only wanted sex i would have been long gone. So I Got rewarded and the relationship progressed beyond all expectation. Sometimes you just have to put your cards on the table and take that risk of being told to F off. She will see you are a man, stand up, lead her, and are not afraid to speak your mind. Women know men think of sex. They just want to know you would much prefer the sex being with them. Maybe Irizarry can still salvage something. 8 years is a lot to write off if he likes her. She will also see that.
This is probably the most sensible post I've seen on this thread. There's nothing else to say: either I take action based on this post or just write her off altogether.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Kradmelder wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Zambales wrote:I think you did yourself no favours, Irizarry, by dragging your feet for such a long period. Eight years is a very long time for someone to put their life on hold like this woman presumably did. Because of this she probably thought you weren't that serious about her which forced her to make a decision resulting in you being friendzoned.

I also think that you've entered the zone which is common amongst us humans where you now want something you can't have.

Ask yourself this. If she hadn't friendzoned you, would you have been as eager to be with her? If the answer is no, which I guess it will be, the outcome is the right one because if you really did like her, eight years wouldn't have elapsed and the relationship would be at a far more advanced stage.
With all respect, you sound like you are an advocate for marriage.
Whether I am or I'm not is totally irrelevant. What matters here was that both of you had to be singing from the same hymn sheet. Who knows? She could have friendzoned you ages ago without you knowing or recent events may have been her way of extracting a reaction from you.
The fact that the two of them cant talk to each other about what the real issue is, he thinks he is friend zoned so blocks her, she thinks they don't want the same things and is maybe just trying to pressure him to commit to the same things, seems that you are correct, they are not 'singing from the same hymn sheet' or geeting their needs across. They are not really communicating. She hasn't blocked him so hasn't written him off. He does have a chance to contact her, sort of apologise for overreacting and discussing what is the difference and do they have a future if he makes some move. If she insists on marriage, simple, agree we don't want the same things and move on. My current one told me I have no filter :lol: I am just open about anything. I told her look, sticking around with no sex is difficult for me, althogh I am doing it, as I am constantly frustrated because Im very physically attracted to you. I have temptation and opportunities all around me and I feel constantly guilty for thinking of it when I am seeing you. If I only wanted sex i would have been long gone. So I Got rewarded and the relationship progressed beyond all expectation. Sometimes you just have to put your cards on the table and take that risk of being told to F off. She will see you are a man, stand up, lead her, and are not afraid to speak your mind. Women know men think of sex. They just want to know you would much prefer the sex being with them. Maybe Irizarry can still salvage something. 8 years is a lot to write off if he likes her. She will also see that.
This is probably the most sensible post I've seen on this thread. There's nothing else to say: either I take action based on this post or just write her off altogether.
Good luck boet. Maybe you can work something out, or move on with a clean slate knowing it wasn't right
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The most sensible thing, if you really aspire to be an R&B singer, is to write a song about your problems. All the good songs are about lost love, women who cheated on the man (or man cheated on the woman), betrayal, cruelty, broken heart and broken wallet, etc. That's why they call it the blues. People who are happy don't have time to write songs and no one wants to hear a song about happy love either.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:The most sensible thing, if you really aspire to be an R&B singer, is to write a song about your problems. All the good songs are about lost love, women who cheated on the man (or man cheated on the woman), betrayal, cruelty, broken heart and broken wallet, etc. That's why they call it the blues. People who are happy don't have time to write songs and no one wants to hear a song about happy love either.
R & B is black music. He wouldn't get a sensible white audience :lol: if I had to wake up each morning and see i am black I would also have the blues until I stole something :lol: a good white man with a sad story will sing C & W. Personally, being a cultured white man I prefer classical, which is happy uplifting music suited to a white spirit :mrgreen:
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kradmelder wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:The most sensible thing, if you really aspire to be an R&B singer, is to write a song about your problems. All the good songs are about lost love, women who cheated on the man (or man cheated on the woman), betrayal, cruelty, broken heart and broken wallet, etc. That's why they call it the blues. People who are happy don't have time to write songs and no one wants to hear a song about happy love either.
R & B is black music. He wouldn't get a sensible white audience :lol: if I had to wake up each morning and see i am black I would also have the blues until I stole something :lol: a good white man with a sad story will sing C & W. Personally, being a cultured white man I prefer classical, which is happy uplifting music suited to a white spirit :mrgreen:
R&B is music that began in New Orleans, Louisiana if I'm not mistaken. It was founded by Blacks, Whites, and a few in-between. R&B is not Black music although most people in the genre of that music are Black. There are White women that listen to and love Black American/R&B music, and they would never miscegenate with a non-White man. Rock (soft, heavy metal, Texas Thunder, classic, hard, death metal, et. al.) is not White music although most of the people in the genre are WASPs and Anglo-Jews. I'm not being politically-correct; I'm being logically-correct here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kradmelder wrote:Good luck boet. Maybe you can work something out, or move on with a clean slate knowing it wasn't right
Gracias hermano loco. :-) jajajajaa
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

You nailed it. :-)
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Kradmelder wrote:
R&B is music that began in New Orleans, Louisiana if I'm not mistaken. It was founded by Blacks, Whites, and a few in-between. R&B is not Black music although most people in the genre of that music are Black. There are White women that listen to and love Black American/R&B music, and they would never miscegenate with a non-White man. Rock (soft, heavy metal, Texas Thunder, classic, hard, death metal, et. al.) is not White music although most of the people in the genre are WASPs and Anglo-Jews. I'm not being politically-correct; I'm being logically-correct here.
I despise rock music and all the spin off jewish genres. It was never white and dumped on whites to corrupt their culture. I farkin hate it as much as I despise anything from that kosher tribe. I prefer traditional African music to rock.

How white people listen to that jew brain rot I don't know. Classical and most traditional white volk music, like argentinian, bag pipes, sacred harp, boeremusik, volkslieder I like. White as fark. Modern darkie jungle noise is just as jew infested.

That Columbian heifer, don't feed her nigger noise. Unless she is that way inclined which it sounds like she is not. She sounds traditional. There is such nice south American music. I picked up some nice stuff in Argentina from Patagonia. Very white traditional.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kradmelder wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
I despise rock music and all the spin off jewish genres. It was never white and dumped on whites to corrupt their culture. I farkin hate it as much as I despise anything from that kosher tribe. I prefer traditional African music to rock.

How white people listen to that jew brain rot I don't know. Classical and most traditional white volk music, like argentinian, bag pipes, sacred harp, boeremusik, volkslieder I like. White as fark. Modern darkie jungle noise is just as jew infested.

That Columbian heifer, don't feed her nigger noise. Unless she is that way inclined which it sounds like she is not. She sounds traditional. There is such nice south American music. I picked up some nice stuff in Argentina from Patagonia. Very white traditional.
Your choice in music is folklore-based; folk music is very serene and ambient. It's soothing to the soul. Oh what nigger noise like, "[in English translation] why don't you f***ing love me, bitch?" and being inNIGnant to her. No way, man. I haven't even brought up why I was mad at her nor has she. It's going smooth. I hope that doesn't surprise you. If you only knew how much of a nigger I`m not. Just because I have sub-Saharan blood in me doesn't make me default to such a malevolent caricature. Race has involvement in being a nigger (any race), but it's the culture that determines how civilized and how level-headed one is at the end of the day.