What if women started asking the guys out?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

What if women started asking the guys out?

Post by traveller »

It sure seems that way, when a woman is seen wearing a low cut top that exposes her cleavage, short shorts, and dresses overly revealing, as if she is looking for guys to ask her out.

But suppose instead of all that, the women started asking the guys out? I think it would be a whole lot better, especially for the shy guys. Like for instance, a skinny, busty woman who is single sees a shy man at a nightclub all by himself, she goes right up to him and asks him if he'd like to dance, when the night is over she asks him out to dinner for the next day and they exchange numbers, Facebook info, and what not. I wonder what the dating scene/feeling would be like for guys then.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: What if women started asking the guys out?

Post by Shemp »

traveller wrote:It sure seems that way, when a woman is seen wearing a low cut top that exposes her cleavage, short shorts, and dresses overly revealing, as if she is looking for guys to ask her out.

But suppose instead of all that, the women started asking the guys out? I think it would be a whole lot better, especially for the shy guys. Like for instance, a skinny, busty woman who is single sees a shy man at a nightclub all by himself, she goes right up to him and asks him if he'd like to dance, when the night is over she asks him out to dinner for the next day and they exchange numbers, Facebook info, and what not. I wonder what the dating scene/feeling would be like for guys then.
What is supposed to happen is the women gives IOIs (indications of interest), and then the man decides whether to follow up or not. The IOI is simply asking the man to approach. The woman still has the option to POLITELY dismiss the guy later if he turns out to be not what she expected, based on some conversation. The problem is that women have "burnt the joint down" (old slang) with regards to IOIs since they send IOIs and then blow the guy off when he follows up, not because he wasn't what they expected but simply because these women are mentally screwed up. Contrary to what some here say, about these women being evil prick teasers, mental illness (sexual repression) is the real problem.

Women asking guys out is gender-bending foolishness. What is needed is to fix the system we had before, where the women get in touch with the sex drive, accept that they can't all have a guy in the top 1%, send IOIs to the guys who are acceptable, and then follow up on those IOIs when the man approaches. Women who break this protocol need to be ostracized by men and women who want the system to work.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I have been asked out by women. Generally not the type I would commit to for anything more than sex. Sometimes I even get blatant sexual indications of interest. If i find them sexually appealing I may follow through but no longer will I get involved. I won't be trapped like that again.

The last one I got subtle indications of interest and not subtle indications there will not be quick sex until we got to know each other. It was clear I had to do it the old fashioned way, pursue, take out, cook her dinner, romance and hold her hand, talk to her and discover common traits etc. An attractive professional educated woman but old fashioned boeremeisie that looks after a man and spoils him. The kind of woman people on here deride as working in a man's world, but still very much an old school woman that only wants a man she can respect and wants respect back. She also has taken me out a few times and paid saying she doesn't want a man's money and why must he pay everything.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I like a courageous woman in terms of being honest and open - but one I'm already dating.

I've been asked out a couple of times in the past by women I've never met before and it immediately pointed towards low hanging fruit/desperation/hidden agenda on her behalf. That's how I saw it.

I can't recall ever being asked out by a woman I actually knew though. Those involved "sign language". If it did occur I would see it differently to the above and would consider it acceptable.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:I like a courageous woman in terms of being honest and open - but one I'm already dating.

I've been asked out a couple of times in the past by women I've never met before and it immediately pointed towards low hanging fruit/desperation/hidden agenda on her behalf. That's how I saw it.

I can't recall ever being asked out by a woman I actually knew though. Those involved "sign language". If it did occur I would see it differently to the above and would consider it acceptable.
I got asked out by those I barely knew. Some would send me blatant sex pics. Not total strangers, but we knew each other. They range from secretary types, who use sex as the lure, to professional women. Almost all offered quick sex.

Being an old school white man, I still found it uncomfortable for the latest one to pay. First time she offered to pay half and i refused. I said I asked you, so i will not accept money. if you want to pay, then you can choose a place and time. Which she did. I still felt embarrassed when the waiter brought the bill. It automatically goes to the man and I struggled a bit with the concept, but was actually grateful that a woman exists that does not want to use me as a wallet and is prepared to carry her share of her entertainment. She did wait until i asked her out first and she is not the type to ask a man out. But she somehow got it across that if I asked she would accept. First time was just drinks and home, meet there, which i paid. i told her I am leaving tomorrow on a long bike trip. She said enjoy it and I will see you when you are back. Which is a hint to ask her out again. Second time was the traditional pick her up at home and took her for a nice dinner, wine etc. She never flaked, never played games, never said will see or all that other BS women do which makes any interaction with them painful. And expensive as they always expect you to pay everything. If they want me to pay to access their kunt why don't they just be honest about it and give me a quote or list of demand of cost per service.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yep, she's reeling you in, by the book.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

retiredfrank wrote:
traveller wrote:It sure seems that way, when a woman is seen wearing a low cut top that exposes her cleavage, short shorts, and dresses overly revealing, as if she is looking for guys to ask her out.

What is supposed to happen is the women gives IOIs (indications of interest), and then the man decides whether to follow up or not. The IOI is simply asking the man to approach. The woman still has the option to POLITELY dismiss the guy later if he turns out to be not what she expected, based on some conversation. The problem is that women have "burnt the joint down" (old slang) with regards to IOIs since they send IOIs and then blow the guy off when he follows up, not because he wasn't what they expected but simply because these women are mentally screwed up. Contrary to what some here say, about these women being evil prick teasers, mental illness (sexual repression) is the real problem.

Women asking guys out is gender-bending foolishness. What is needed is to fix the system we had before, where the women get in touch with the sex drive, accept that they can't all have a guy in the top 1%, send IOIs to the guys who are acceptable, and then follow up on those IOIs when the man approaches. Women who break this protocol need to be ostracized by men and women who want the system to work.
The girl's expressions of interest make it or break it.
My wife flirted with me several times before she just so happened to meet me again in Gaisano Mall in CDO in a cafe. She looked me right in tbe eye and gave me the most wonderful smile. She told me later that she wanted to marry me at that moment. When it happens. It's move it or lose it.