Black pill blog

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Black pill blog

Post by Nailer »

While I disagree with the MGTOW thing, this blog has some really interesting articles:
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com

Here are some interesting points they make:
1) Pretty much all "dating advice" is a scam.
2) PUAs are just supplicating female whims.
3) Conspiracy theories are stupid.
4) Traditional conservatives are just as gynocentric as SJWs.

#3 is especially interesting to me. I have been pretty vocal about criticism of Marxism and Jews, but on a day to day basis I don't actually have any contact with Jews, except a guy I go drinking with sometimes. Although I can't ignore the Jewish role in the destruction of western civilization, it is a stretch to blame my ex-girlfriend's actions on a global Jewish conspiracy. I mean yeah, in a parallel universe maybe she would have acted differently but that is a very complicated explanation. Ultimately, she is responsible for her actions, and she's a piece of shit. White middle-class American women have done far worse to me than some Jewish banker has, at least in my immediate day to day life.

Rothschild bankers aren't acting interested in me one minute and the next minute not knowing my name. The Illuminati isn't refusing to text me back. Who's a bigger problem in my life, some Jewish billionaire or the legions of rude bitchy women around me? Am I really going to blame their shitty behavior on Marxism, which has been dead for decades?

Every single ideology in the Anglosphere says that men are evil and women aren't responsible for their actions.
-The feminists say this.
-The Christians say this.
-The PUAs say this.
-The conspiracy theorists say this.
-The White Nationalists say this.

Maybe the problem underlying this whole mess is rooted in p***y-pedestalizing Protestantism? Historically, Protestant counties are England, Germany, and Scandinavia, while the rest of Europe leans Catholic:

The above map could also be a map of feminism / shitty female attitudes, with Protestants being the worst, Catholics being in the middle, and Orthodox being the best. I grew up in conservative America, and I remember the "good" church women being extremely entitled, ball-busting, and fat. It's easy to see how that morphed into today's SJW phenomenon.

This blog lays out the situation in the U.S. really clearly. Here are some articles you need to read:
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... ulate-men/
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... straction/
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/the-reserves/
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... nd-apathy/

MGTOW is the realization and acceptance that there is no hope in the Anglosphere. HappierAbroad provides a solution.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Black pill blog

Post by starchild5 »

Nailer wrote:While I disagree with the MGTOW thing, this blog has some really interesting articles:
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com

Here are some interesting points they make:
1) Pretty much all "dating advice" is a scam.
2) PUAs are just supplicating female whims.
3) Conspiracy theories are stupid.
4) Traditional conservatives are just as gynocentric as SJWs.

#3 is especially interesting to me. I have been pretty vocal about criticism of Marxism and Jews, but on a day to day basis I don't actually have any contact with Jews, except a guy I go drinking with sometimes. Although I can't ignore the Jewish role in the destruction of western civilization, it is a stretch to blame my ex-girlfriend's actions on a global Jewish conspiracy. I mean yeah, in a parallel universe maybe she would have acted differently but that is a very complicated explanation. Ultimately, she is responsible for her actions, and she's a piece of shit. White middle-class American women have done far worse to me than some Jewish banker has, at least in my immediate day to day life.

Rothschild bankers aren't acting interested in me one minute and the next minute not knowing my name. The Illuminati isn't refusing to text me back. Who's a bigger problem in my life, some Jewish billionaire or the legions of rude bitchy women around me? Am I really going to blame their shitty behavior on Marxism, which has been dead for decades?

Every single ideology in the Anglosphere says that men are evil and women aren't responsible for their actions.
-The feminists say this.
-The PUAs say this.
-The conspiracy theorists say this.
-The White Nationalists say this.

Maybe the problem underlying this whole mess is rooted in p***y-pedestalizing Protestantism? Historically, Protestant counties are England, Germany, and Scandinavia, while the rest of Europe leans Catholic:

The above map could also be a map of feminism / shitty female attitudes, with Protestants being the worst, Catholics being in the middle, and Orthodox being the best. I grew up in conservative America, and I remember the "good" church women being extremely entitled, ball-busting, and fat. It's easy to see how that morphed into today's SJW phenomenon.

This blog lays out the situation in the U.S. really clearly. Here are some articles you need to read:
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... ulate-men/
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... straction/
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/the-reserves/
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... nd-apathy/

MGTOW is the realization and acceptance that there is no hope in the Anglosphere. HappierAbroad provides a solution.
You are naive if you can just bunk and junk "conspiracy theory" which is what is the trend now a days in mainstream America.

What you mentioned about the Jews, Illuminati is called "Externalization of Hierarchy", they off-loaded so much s*hit about them that you became insensitive to it.

What you wrote is mere what they wrote online about themselves.

Every alternative blog in order to gain some following jumps by debunking illuminati.

You have not done any serious research on Conspiracy at all, else you wouldn't start with Illuminati and Rothchilds and Feminsim etc etc...they came much much later.

Youtube with Credo Mutwa, South African Shaman and watch his 6 hour video and then watch Phil Schneider, the Geologist from America and then Micheal Tellinger any videos and then you have an idea how the word Illuminati and Rothchilds really work on human Psyche
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Even if it's all true, that makes them co-conspirators.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:Maybe the problem underlying this whole mess is rooted in p***y-pedestalizing Protestantism? Historically, Protestant counties are England, Germany, and Scandinavia, while the rest of Europe leans Catholic:

Protestants do tend to put women on pedestals (my daughter would never do anything wrong, it's always a man's fault, etc.). However I grew up in a very strict Catholic home and believe me the Catholic church also puts women on pedestals (your mother is always right, it's time to "man up" etc.)

I don't know who puts women up on pedestals more, the Catholic church or the Protestant church.

However, it's interesting that feminism exists in countries that are predominately protestant (US, UK, Canada and Australia). You don't find much if any feminism in countries that are predominately Catholic.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

The fact that super-feminist Scandinavia is also Protestant is very convincing, since there is so much historical and genetic distance between the Anglo-Saxons and the Nordics.

Ireland, on the other hand, is very similar to England in genetics and history, but is Catholic, and information I have read indicates that Irish girls are much nicer and more traditional.

It appears that Protestantism broke down the hierarchal structure of society and paved the way for the madness we are experiencing today.
Last edited by Nailer on May 8th, 2017, 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Feminism seems to correspond with a society moving away from traditional, original Protestant beliefs.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Nailer wrote: Every single ideology in the Anglosphere says that men are evil and women aren't responsible for their actions.

Adama doesn't! :)
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Has it occurred to anyone that the driving force behind feminism might actually be...middle-class white women? It sounds kind of obvious when stated plainly, yet this is a difficult idea to digest when you are caught up in conspiracy theories.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:
Nailer wrote: Every single ideology in the Anglosphere says that men are evil and women aren't responsible for their actions.

Adama doesn't! :)
I had no idea adama was elected 'pope' of christianity and speaks for all christians :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:Has it occurred to anyone that the driving force behind feminism might actually be...middle-class white women? It sounds kind of obvious when stated plainly, yet this is a difficult idea to digest when you are caught up in conspiracy theories.
Dont know. Most middle class white women i know just want good strong0 white men. None are feminists. The only feminists i ever met were white butch dykes or jewesses.

Some say they are feminist. But in reality they meet a man and are happy to cook for him, do his chores and give him a bj. Had plenty like that. Feminist non feminist, meh, i just put my dick in their mouth and got cuddled and a back scratch after. Just words they use until you give their mouth something better to do
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Nailer wrote:Every single ideology in the Anglosphere says that men are evil and women aren't responsible for their actions.
Maybe the problem underlying this whole mess is rooted in p***y-pedestalizing Protestantism?
Yes (modern Protestantism). And who is responsible for modern Protestantism? Men. Therefore it is correct to say that men are evil and women aren't responsible for their actions (in modern Protestant culture).
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:Has it occurred to anyone that the driving force behind feminism might actually be...middle-class white women? It sounds kind of obvious when stated plainly, yet this is a difficult idea to digest when you are caught up in conspiracy theories.
Dont know. Most middle class white women i know just want good strong0 white men. None are feminists. The only feminists i ever met were white butch dykes or jewesses.

Some say they are feminist. But in reality they meet a man and are happy to cook for him, do his chores and give him a bj. Had plenty like that. Feminist non feminist, meh, i just put my dick in their mouth and got cuddled and a back scratch after. Just words they use until you give their mouth something better to do
For perhaps the fifth time, you aren't in the U.S. and have no idea what you are talking about.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's like you want to go back to sleep, and that is fine with me.

It is not religion per se. It is CULTURAL MARXISM. How can you have possibly forgotten this? You've forgotten about this already?

And the other half of your answer is: Narcissism, and female narcissism is from feminism, which is a part of communism.

So is it a conspiracy? Yes, to turn women into gods. Many of you have stated this: women can do no wrong. That is feminism, which comes from cultural Marxism. Treat women as gods, like they are infallible, always right, can do no wrong, are unquestionable, never lie, etc. They've brainwashed everyone with this.

But now you go back to sleep with sectarianism and decide it is a Catholic vs Prostestant issue?

Most Protestants are just a lighter version of Catholics anyhow. There's little difference between Anglican and Catholic or between Catholic and Orthodox. True Christianity was always off the grid because it was never approved of by the power of the Catholic church, who would murder them for heresy or torture them for teaching Christianity rather than the worship of Mary, dead saints, statues and pomp of the Pope.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

For perhaps the fifth time, you aren't in the U.S. and have no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah, Krad. You don't seem to be willing to learn anything. Dismissing anyone who doesn't agree with you as being a whining loser rationalising his personal problems is not going to be helpful in your learning about other places.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:
Nailer wrote:For perhaps the fifth time, you aren't in the U.S. and have no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah, Krad. You don't seem to be willing to learn anything. Dismissing anyone who doesn't agree with you as being a whining loser rationalising his personal problems is not going to be helpful in your learning about other places.
Like I've said, the real takeaway from Krad's posts seems to be that SA is still a great place, I hope someone goes to check it out, seriously. I've met a few southafricans and they seem authentic and grounded, good eye contact and firm handshake.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?