Solving America's Problems

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Solving America's Problems

Post by fschmidt »

If I ruled America, this is how I would solve America's problems. I would gather all people who do not attend a sex-segregated religious service. I would slaughter all the men. The women who are not virgins, I would place into government run brothels. The virgin women, I would free.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Solving America's Problems

Post by Cornfed »

A problem is that most men don’t have the opportunity to attend decent gender segregated services, so a small percentage of the men slaughtered would be hard done by. Conversely, many females would not be of use for brothels, and so should just be slaughtered. Also, you’d be cutting down the population a bit fast so there would be practical problems with keeping the lights on and such, so the slaughtering would have to be done in stages. So not a complete solution, but definitely on the right track.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Also a lot of Orthodox Jews and Muslims who do attend gender segregated services should be slaughtered. Let's not forget them.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Also a lot of Orthodox Jews and Muslims who do attend gender segregated services should be slaughtered. Let's not forget them.
I guess we disagree on this. I am fine with a decentralized government, like the Swiss have, where Orthodox Jews, Muslims, and Christians would each govern their own areas.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Also a lot of Orthodox Jews and Muslims who do attend gender segregated services should be slaughtered. Let's not forget them.
I guess we disagree on this. I am fine with a decentralized government, like the Swiss have, where Orthodox Jews, Muslims, and Christians would each govern their own areas.
I just don’t see why anyone would want to tolerate hostile foreign populations intending to screw them living within their borders benefiting from their protection. Bring back the Inquisition I say.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Someone reported my post as "advocating violence". Since I am a mod, I can see reports. I guess we should also ban quoting the Bible since it is full of violence. Of course I am not advocating violence, this thread is purely theoretical since I will never rule America.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Isn't any political statement advocating violence by definition?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Who would run the brothels? Muslims, Orthodox Jews or Mennonites?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

drealm wrote:Who would run the brothels? Muslims, Orthodox Jews or Mennonites?
Obviously the Orthodox Jews. See Cornfed, they are needed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Isn't any political statement advocating violence by definition?
Maybe you're thinking about the fact that any heterosexual encounter is an act of violence against wymen. if you don't believe that, perhaps some consciousness raising from the antifa folks will prove enlightening.

And by the way, I have in the past been critical of fschmidt for thought crimes, which is a concept I don't really believe in. So, until he actually does start slitting throats, he gets credit from me for being the good guy attested to by both Jester and Winston after meeting him in person, and for being a moderator who truly does believe in free speech.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gsjackson wrote:and for being a moderator who truly does believe in free speech.
Is he really a moderator? in what forum? I want to go check it out :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Maybe you're thinking about the fact that any heterosexual encounter is an act of violence against wymen. if you don't believe that, perhaps some consciousness raising from the antifa folks will prove enlightening.
That's just weird. I don't know what you are talking about.
And by the way, I have in the past been critical of fschmidt for thought crimes, which is a concept I don't really believe in. So, until he actually does start slitting throats, he gets credit from me for being the good guy attested to by both Jester and Winston after meeting him in person, and for being a moderator who truly does believe in free speech.
I have also met fschmidt in person and can attest that he is a seemingly good guy.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
That's just weird. I don't know what you are talking about.
I have also met fschmidt in person and can attest that he is a seemingly good guy.
Obviously, you need some consciousness raising. Instead of fighting antifa, ask them humbly for some counseling and absolution of your sin of being a man.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

This is the only solution: