America's Hidden Sadism

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

America's Hidden Sadism

Post by Krakenguard »

I have realized that Americans are actually a very sadistic people who enjoy inflicting pain and suffering upon others.

Americans generally "express" this tendency through their "foreign policy," which can accurately be described as butchering people for fun.

However, sometimes this "expression" manifests itself domestically, with Americans inflicting violence for trivial reasons (e.g. getting the wrong order at a restaurant). My guess is that this sadism is an attempt to fill the large void that Americans have in their souls.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America's Hidden Sadism

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Foreign policy is a matter remote from the control of everyday Americans. I think it is corporate interest driven.

But I agree with you on the Sadism theory. In psychology, it is said that, "Hurt people, hurt others." So if you want to get to the root of violent Americans, take a look at their brutal single mothers, their bullying as a child, and their emotional torment at the hands of others.

This is the root of violence in Americans. Trouble is, most of it is caused by sick women and single mothers whom we are not permitted to ever criticize in America.

Which is the most violent demographic group by far? Black Americans who just happen to have the most violent and abusive parenting style (mostly via pathological single mothers). But this trend is spanning all ethic groups and it's growing like a disease across the country.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 30th, 2017, 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Narcissism is actually quite simple. In order to exalt yourself, you must humiliate others. It's that simple. That explains the bully on the playground. That explains the American women who hate foreign brides. It explains racism. It is all PRIDE. Prideful people slander, insult, deceive and seek to hurt others to elevate themselves in their own minds.

Remember, you can't be a winner unless someone else becomes the loser. At least in the minds of the evil people.

Many people are chasing after self-glorification by any means necessary, which means demeaning and debasing others.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The thing that disturbs me is that woman never seems to realize or understand, or care that she's doing evil. That is why woman is more evil than man. Violence falls under wisdom, which is male. The understanding nature of woman is coupled with her endless evil. Man is head of woman and man receives the Light from the Creator first. It's up to the man to lead woman. That's why the powers that be have blocked this on purpose. They did this on purpose to foment this mayhem; because they have wisdom and understanding on this.

They have made it literally impossible to make things work. Now, most men and women just use each other sexually and for other purposes and gains and mostly losses, in my opinion.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Eric wrote:The thing that disturbs me is that woman never seems to realize or understand, or care that she's doing evil. That is why woman is more evil than man.
They say "Absolute power corrupts absolutely." Women wield far more social power than men in that a simple female squeal or a scream can bring down an army of manginas or the state on any male she wants disposed. This is the true danger of women.

By extension, any vague utterance that a woman is not "comfortable" at work will render a man to reeducation training or a memo to his file, the first step towards termination.

I think women all over the world know they have this power over men, however in America, women ABUSE this power since they are never held accountable or criticized.

This contributes to female sadism against men especially when we are dealing with jilted women, rejected women, or dark triad women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Sorry to go on a rant. I can't stand when I go out, all I ever see is these jellyfish, spineless...generation of gender bent, weak Democrats - they are everywhere especially in the young generation. Like this asshole who shot 5 people at a baseball game. The country is filling up with weak ass people, who blame others for problems are just human parasitic flotsam.

I'm sorry, to sound so angry and dark, but really I think its time to get out.
I just, there's nothing to like about them, they're not even full humans. Its like I see a bunch of parasites walking around inhabiting spaces and contributing nothing at all.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Sorry to go on a rant. I can't stand when I go out, all I ever see is these jellyfish, spineless...generation of gender bent, weak hippies, seem to all be Democrats - they are everywhere especially in the young generation, and all of them have this seething anger at anyone who's not them, who actually takes a stand on their life or makes something out of it and, isn't a complete passive aggressive p***y. Like this asshole who shot 5 people at a baseball game. The country is filling up with weak ass people, who blame others for problems are just human parasitic flotsam.

I'm sorry, to sound so angry and dark, but really I think its time to get out.
I just, there's nothing to like about them, they're not even full humans. Its like I see a bunch of parasites walking around inhabiting spaces and contributing nothing at all. All they want to do is sit around in a circle talking about nothing.
Not that, I sense a hidden real danger with these people too.
There are going to be more shooters now...just watch.

Notice Kradmelder left the forum.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What do you mean? Kradmelder left the site overall or the conversation?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:The thing that disturbs me is that woman never seems to realize or understand, or care that she's doing evil.

They have made it literally impossible to make things work. Now, most men and women just use each other sexually and for other purposes and gains and mostly losses, in my opinion.

Practicing evil is fun for evil people. These are not mistakes or accidents, and it is not like this kind of person has a conscience, guilt or remorse. They're doing evil because they are evil and they love evil, and there is no snapping evil doers out of evil, because evil is their life's pleasure and glory. Evil is their life, and it is a game to practice evil against people who don't know evil games exist, and who are willing to play with them. Being deceptive and deceitful, under the cover, sneaky, and devious is fun for evil people. They love tricking, beguiling and bewitching others.

The thing with evil women is, they want to use their sexual power against men. They have this lure, and they want to see if they can use that to get you to come close, and then psychologically abuse and traumatize you. Then they want to see if you will still want them after they inflict that trauma. And if you still want them, they'll just traumatize you again. This is the game that evil women are playing with their sexuality.

There is no snapping these people out of this evil. Evil is their life. They do realize. They do understand, and of course they understand perfectly; they're the ones doing it, and they have the full knowledge of it. It is intentional because it's a fun demonstration of their power, and even more fun to see how many times they can abuse each man before he finally runs away from her. The more times he is willing to come back and endure more abuse for a chance with her, the bigger she feels. It's a game of life, to suck the life out of the man's soul, so she can have life in abundance and great glory. The only thing though, is that it means they are workers of iniquity who will burn forever.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The violence comes from an individual society, that is profoundly fractured...alienating, fake and unnatural. We use social supports as buffers. Its no wonder Americans 'hate' each other, because we aren't connected and are actually forced apart from each other ...by the values of "freedom", liberty and democracy. Yay! Notice how they use freedom to club you over the head and make us slaves. We are the very opposite of Free. Enslavement through sin or "passion" goes all the way back to Samson and Delilah in the bible.
Now the elite foist these values in authoritarian way in order to control us. They have ratified them into the constitution...and people actually fight for this insanity, do you want insanity? Or more insanity. How about some more insanity.

Can't we just have a normal and healthy society?

No, that's too healthy and simple.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Adama: That's a great analysis, in my opinion. I don't think that the conscience is absent with them, I think it's backwards (like the idea of a "moral compass" that doesn't point north). The conscience is just what someone is affirmative of, not what they are restricted from doing (ex: someone brings a dog to someone else & tells them to slit that dog's throat. they'd probably wouldn't do it, because they're more affirmative of the dog than that- not because they're restraining themselves or they love it like a member of their family & not because they're worried about some payback for it in the afterlife).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Adama: That's a great analysis, in my opinion. I don't think that the conscience is absent with them, I think it's backwards (like the idea of a "moral compass" that doesn't point north). The conscience is just what someone is affirmative of, not what they are restricted from doing (ex: someone brings a dog to someone else & tells them to slit that dog's throat. they'd probably wouldn't do it, because they're more affirmative of the dog than that- not because they're restraining themselves or they love it like a member of their family & not because they're worried about some payback for it in the afterlife).
Thank you for this. Not an absence of conscience, but a soul that loves spiritual violence and oppression. They are wired backwards, and love all evil.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Adama: Yeah, an "anti-soul." I think they're the ones that pioneered all this "good guys don't fight back" type of thinking.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wolfeye wrote:Adama: Yeah, an "anti-soul." I think they're the ones that pioneered all this "good guys don't fight back" type of thinking.
Do you mean the people who say that you have no right to self-defense? I think these people are the same, in that they don't want their victims to erect barriers to their oppression. If the person defends themselves or is able to stand up for themselves, then the oppressor is no longer able to oppress, which takes all the fun out of it for them. They need to disarm their victims by telling them that it is illegal to defend yourself. In this way, the victim's city (his soul) has no walls to knock down. Anyone can come in and loot and spoil his soul any time they want. This makes the person a perpetual victim.

But I think on the other hand there is the risk of descending and becoming an oppressor when you actually do oppose your oppressor. So it is probably better to just let God handle it, because you risk becoming a destroyer like the destroyer when you avenge yourself.

I look back over the years, and many of my male acquaintances were trying to brainwash me into believing I was ugly. They would say things to imply that I was ugly, under the cover, sly things to get me to doubt myself and to destroy my belief in myself. And believing that you're ugly and defective destroys life. I also remember this male teacher in high school who pointed out to me that I never talked with confidence. Later on he proceeded to call me names and insult me. These people are targeting people with low self esteem, or trying to inflict low self esteem onto them, to destroy their will to live. It just amazes me. And they're consciously doing this.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, becoming an oppressor might be true in the sense of oppressing the instigator, but that's not usually a bad thing. It could be if someone were disproportionate or they did things that would have extended effects (like using nukes instead of regular bombs & radiation spreads to other areas), but that isn't necessarily the end result.

I think there might be a situation where negating leaves a bit of "residue," but it's not such a bad thing if things were "80%" & you negated them down to "20%," then had to do it again later & other people had to keep cutting down the "regrowth" in the future. Sure, it's not total victory & maybe can't be because of using the "evil" of destruction/fighting/negating, but that's as bad or worse than it was before. The idea of "not feeding destruction" doesn't necessarily work on its own, since someone IS trying to wipe out that destruction- it's a destructive act, in a sense. Personally, I believe in rightful combat & that someone can be a "good wolf."