The "friend zone" and never having dated in college

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: The "friend zone" and never having dated in college

Post by Master »

Falcon wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 7:28 am
Master wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 1:16 am
Friendzone just means you havent taken out the f**k zone card.

You havent taken out your dick and showed them your serious.

How the f**k can you not get laid in cali and have all that shit?!!!
I have to wonder.

Theres nothing wrong with raising up to challenge where you once fail and going back manning up and prove you could do still this late in the game.

Dont quit. Go back. Face your past, face your fears, and conquer them!
Watch this video man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU58jrx4pXs

And all sorts of other related videos.

Really handsome guy who can't get an not-so-good-looking chick in Cali. Happens all the time.

So tell us how to properly take out that f*** zone card.
Perphaps you didnt clearly read my message and are too much of a coward to take my challenge.

and ugly guys get girls all the time. Whats your point!

Some faggot handsome guy has no game? So what! Does that mean that has to be U?

Follow my rules to success and you should have to problem getting the A**.

To properly answer you,

By never being in it in the first place. The first thing you have to do is insinuate your interest before you even meet. If she accepts by continuing then your off the fag-zone. She knows where you stand and whats your interest. That way you wont waste your time and move to the next. Never allow her to put you in the friend list and if she does insult her immediately taking you off it. You have no interest in listening to her stories or hanging out with her giving a good time while joe dick comes from behind and f***s her while you watch. YOUR JOE DICK!
Reward her only after she's rewarded you with her p***y.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Where I went to college, every single girl had a boyfriend and every single guy was either single or had a girlfriend from his high school social circle.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 9:03 pm
Where I went to college, every single girl had a boyfriend and every single guy was either single or had a girlfriend from his high school social circle.
I noticed that. Not every single one, but most. How the hell does that even work?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Falcon wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 7:28 am
Master wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 1:16 am
Friendzone just means you havent taken out the f**k zone card.

You havent taken out your dick and showed them your serious.

I have to wonder.

Theres nothing wrong with raising up to challenge where you once fail and going back manning up and prove you could do still this late in the game.

Dont quit. Go back. Face your past, face your fears, and conquer them!
Watch this video man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU58jrx4pXs

And all sorts of other related videos.

Really handsome guy who can't get an not-so-good-looking chick in Cali. Happens all the time.

So tell us how to properly take out that f*** zone card.
The predicament of the guy in the video points up an area where the PUA material can be of use in the current courtship environment. You need to get physical with the girl long before bringing up the subject of any sort of relationship.

During the old dating regime that was in effect for a few decades the rules of engagement were spelled out pretty clearly. You didn't really have women friends in any non-superficial way, and if you were dating it was clear enough where things were headed. That's not to say rejections didn't happen, but you didn't have this nebulous situation where men and women hung out together in packs as "friends" (like the TV show Friends -- a completely unnatural social arrangement), where no one quite knows what his status is with the other pack members.

The coed packs are just another manifestation of a culture completely at war with the possibility of men and women hooking up. Leave the pack, operate as a free agent, and make your intentions clear from the start.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Great backup post.

You hit on several key points providing outstanding insight.

I actually want to watch the video but keep forgetting. Mostly likely will watch it tomorrow. I have no problem watching his video, most probably watch all my vids I should as well, I just get side tracked sometimes.

You brought several really good points I have to comment on. Though its a great idea to get physical before bringing up any subject of any sort of relationship. I think we as humans nowadays are quick to figure on a subtle move with all the education and entertainment that is out there. For instance direct eye contact with a smile, a compliment, an invite, touching, acting overly joyful to be in their company, all of these subtle hints and more are clear and obvious indicators that you are attracted. Now obviously many women today are messed up in the head that by acting cruel and playing along to mess with the guy, give him blue balls, practice on him, or then put him in the friend zone coldly. That doesnt mean that should deter you from making your statement and steering clear from troubled women. Sometimes many men like to pretend they are not interested and make a canned attempt to somehow fall into place. Taking way too much into account fear of a woman's rejection and like and dislike. Under the skin women are extremely superficial some even worst than men. Ive been hanging around a lot of women lately and it really amazes me. A lot look like angels but at night are big time whore sluts. Throwing p***y at the guy just because they like what he looks like without giving a second thought to anything else. And accordingly you should act the same way. Friend zone its almost a direct excuse not to sleep with you or as some people like to call it nowadays laying you gently( without hurting your feelings.) But the way I see it is that your doing the harm to yourself if you continue to pursuit lost goods especially with soooo mannny womenn on this earth much more beautiful than whoever your with at the time both inside and out dying to meet a great guy just like you. If you fixate and dwell your only hurting yourself. These kinds a women are not worth spending one sec. on. You played your game. YOu found out what shes like underneath. Shes not worth it mission accomplished. Now its time to spend your time and money on some better honies.

I think your a 100% right when it comes to mating rituals. Like the common ones like flowers, a card, a phone call, a dance.

Now this is where I think you'll got it right and politics comes into it. Where capitalism/jewism/feminism/ and todays morales come into play. Where they made all these rituals cheesey and whack taking us away from the common and normal and turning it into head games for the sake of the capitalist system making a buck off of clueless joe. Taking out ridiculas and painful seminars that teach nothing but dumb tricks on men on how to attract women who are just as clueless. Society with its terrible soap operas like "Friends", "seinfeld", "Sex & the city" have turned clueless joes and bimbos into doing everything wrong in the mating world. As if its isnt enough that most of the characters on a consistant basis fail at everything with everything at their disposals. They have to make it influencial and in, for the rest of the dumbasses to follow.

I agree it is unnatural for men and women to be friends, close friends and hang out in packs as if its any way productive. All they are doing is testing the waters to see who mates with who in an insecure way going around with kids games and beer. Never really taking it any of it seriously and then having a self defeating life of complains on how they could NEVER find anyone worthy and how they are destined to be a life of single misery when in reality they are the center and the captain of it all.

I never liked the college settings, the packs, the bars, the pubs. It all feels so unnatural, unhealthy competitive, and filled with low lives, insecure depressing people, and a very disenganging setting to fulfill ones goal. That even if you do succeed in sex your bound to feel like a failure anyway.

I think the free agent or independent is the best way to go about it and the most successful because getting involved in all that will just bring you down, zap you, and just take you away from your objective. If she cant break away from her sphere than she is toxic and she'll never work.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

You guys look like you're migrants from some PUA forum like RooshV lol.

It's been 4 years since I've graduated from college and moved permanently out of California, and out of the US. After experiencing the polar opposite of what I was always used to in the US, I had to watch quite a few YouTube videos about dating among guys my age in California in order to refresh my memory. It just struck me as bizarre, unnatural, and outright unnecessarily difficult.

I do not need to go through any of this nonsense abroad.
I have to wonder.
Explain why Cali is better in your opinion. Most Americans would agree that it's got some of the most stuck-up people in the entire country, and is right up there with NYC. Sky-high property prices, overachieving workaholic folks everywhere, and tight-knit cliques certainly don't help either.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

I didnt say is better.

I brought the challenge of you over coming your doubts, and past failure coming full circle.

Im sure your right and there are better places, but I'm not one to run from a challenge. No matter how difficult. If you have no interest in overcoming this and succeeding where others question and doubt you then by all means let it slip away and move on to easier premises.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Master wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 4:30 am
I didnt say is better.

I brought the challenge of you over coming your doubts, and past failure coming full circle.

Im sure your right and there are better places, but I'm not one to run from a challenge. No matter how difficult. If you have no interest in overcoming this and succeeding where others question and doubt you then by all means let it slip away and move on to easier premises.
Looks like you should start a movement called "Doing It Again Back Home" to replace the "Happier Abroad" movement. :D
Let's tell Winston to hit up all the American and Taiwanese women that he had always been fantasizing about, but could never even touch with a 10-foot pole.

As for myself, it's too late though. I've got a wife and daughter to take care of in Thailand even though I'm in my mid-20's. :wink:
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

I dont find Happier abroad a movement. Lead by winston who is probably a failure himself in proving a success. I find it more like a bunch of misfits bunched together selling a dream that might not be the answer.

I have no interest it starting such a weak minded movement.

You might as well delete the thread as I don't see the point of coming to the brotherhood whining about past failures without any intent of redeeming yourself. You've proven our valuable advise is lost on you and coming half hearted with pathetic excuses as if it being late but still being young. Dont waste your time writing to us about past failures if your just going to depreciate in self defeat. Why bring up such useless ideas to you about failure in cali or being friendzoned if your not looking to succeed your results? You're a loser and a failure. Next time come strong or don't come at all.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The 'friendzone' is only a problem when the male has no options, thus mostly a Chumpzone™ issue. In the countries where -at least still for what's left for now- the males have options, it's girls that worry about being 'friendzoned'
Nothing wrong with friendship between male and female. Otherwise how would people get along with their sisters or mothers
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

American culture conditions men to be anything but masculine by cloaking the fact that it is a woman's job to extract as much value, money, or service from a man as possible. To the extent that she can do so without doing anything in return is the extent that she is a winner.

The "friendzone" is the means for women to extract from men who falsely hope that romantic favor will be returned to the man from the extractor female.

The sooner the man broaches the issue of sexual interest, the sooner he can position himself to ditch the woman and prevent himself from being a simple resource from which the female can extract.

How can young men know this without fathers in the homes and a culture that promotes male eunuchs as virtuous nice guys?

The sooner young men learn to devalue women as potential extractors and toss them aside when they do not reciprocate romantic intentions, the better off they will be. This is manhood stuff that has been lost in this U.S. of Gay.