Ageism in America

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Ageism in America

Post by Tamingstrange »

I'm not sure wether this is a global thing or mainly an Anglo thing, but has anyone noticed how middle aged and senior citizens are treated so poorly in America? They are made fun of and discriminated against by teens and twenty somethings and treated as if they are useless and disgusting, just for being older than them. They show no respect for thier elders and treat them like obsolete trash. Do they not realize that they too will be old. I just turned 30 this past March and it's made me so depressed lately. I feel old and worthless. Sure, I look young for my age, but still. It really angers me that I live in such a shallow, youth obsessed culture where anyone over the age of 30 is scorned for being "old."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ageism in America

Post by Cornfed »

The boomers and older have ruined the country and largely are obsolete trash, so the young show good judgement in treating them like crap, or at least are right for the wrong reasons.