Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Nailer » July 14th, 2017, 6:44 pm

Adama wrote:I kinda wish MGTOW would just go away. Even the PUAs will leave you alone. There are PUAs out there, but at least they aren't stalking every corner of the internet, like it seems with MGTOW. Always trying to convert someone to their religion. You don't see the PUAs everywhere constantly running their mouths about PUA. Sure there are PUAs who run their mouths, but not all the time in every place to the point where it's hard to avoid them.

Don't construe that as them being successful. It's probably more like, just like the feminist evangelists, these MGTOW simply can't shut their mouths: they're going out of their way to spread this religion.

You'd think most of them would actually simply go their own way. (And why would anyone need to be told to go their own way? As if that wouldn't be their first thought? To stop playing the game?) But anyhow, instead of them just living their lives, they're out trying to make converts and denouncing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It really is a cult, and they're out there constantly recruiting. Recruitment. Recruitment. Recruitment.

Thank you! You said it perfectly. They identify a market, make a few good points, and then start recruiting. It's another secular cult.

Winston really is the only person on the web with real answers, because his solutions are proven to work. Because of that he will never be as successful, because he loses customers once they implement the solution and no longer need him. Also, his solutions require real work, and all secular cults give you advice that boils down to "don't do anything", because this allows them to reach the widest audience. Nobody gets rich writing a diet book that says "eat less, exercise more".

The most successful cults will provide advice that anyone can follow immediately with no effort. Usually this will be completely focused on mental activity since you can literally do nothing. They will drag out the solution over a long period, telling you "don't expect results immediately". Ideally there will be levels of depth, like most religions have. They will string you along for years until the cult itself becomes the goal. For example, the PUA guys that never get laid eventually just start bragging about "holding frame" and their mental toughness and forget the reason they signed up in the first place. Advice that is actually effective will not become as successful because it does not have the same growth trajectory. The person getting the advice implements it (or in most cases gives up because it is too hard) and after their problem is solved they no longer need you.

This really makes me question whether European "intelligence" is actually a good thing, or whether logic is even valuable. After all, if logic actually worked, wouldn't we all think the same thing because we all arrived at the same conclusions? The internet is a great thing but it is allowing these mind-viruses to take over peoples' lives like never before.

It actually seems like a really good way to make money, and their are so many gullible fools on the web I might think about starting my own movement!
Last edited by Nailer on July 14th, 2017, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 261
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am





Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Adama » July 14th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Nailer wrote:
Adama wrote:I kinda wish MGTOW would just go away. Even the PUAs will leave you alone. There are PUAs out there, but at least they aren't stalking every corner of the internet, like it seems with MGTOW. Always trying to convert someone to their religion. You don't see the PUAs everywhere constantly running their mouths about PUA. Sure there are PUAs who run their mouths, but not all the time in every place to the point where it's hard to avoid them.

Don't construe that as them being successful. It's probably more like, just like the feminist evangelists, these MGTOW simply can't shut their mouths: they're going out of their way to spread this religion.

You'd think most of them would actually simply go their own way. (And why would anyone need to be told to go their own way? As if that wouldn't be their first thought? To stop playing the game?) But anyhow, instead of them just living their lives, they're out trying to make converts and denouncing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It really is a cult, and they're out there constantly recruiting. Recruitment. Recruitment. Recruitment.

Thank you! You said it perfectly. They identify a market, make a few good points, and then start recruiting. It's another secular cult.

Winston really is the only person on the web with real answers, because his solutions are proven to work. Because of that he will never be as successful, because he loses customers once they implement the solution and no longer need him. Also, his solutions require real work, and all secular cults give you advice that boils down to "don't do anything", because this allows them to reach the widest audience.

The most successful cults will provide advice that anyone can follow immediately with no effort. Usually this will be completely focused on mental activity since you can literally do nothing. They will drag out the solution over a long period, telling you "don't expect results immediately". Ideally there will be levels of depth, like most religions have. They will string you along for years until the cult itself becomes the goal. For example, the PUA guys that never get laid eventually just start bragging about "holding frame" and their mental toughness and forget the reason they signed up in the first place. Advice that is actually effective will not become as successful because it does not have the same growth trajectory. The person getting the advice implements it (or in most cases gives up because it is too hard) and after their problem is solved they no longer need you.

It actually seems like a really good way to make money, and their are so many gullible fools on the web I might think about starting my own movement!


The goal of MGTOW and the goal of the feminist cults are the same: to take away life and to bring forth death. They want division between the sexes, ZERO CHILDREN, no marriage, no families, contraception must be used, don't link up too deeply with the enemy. But they are like wolves pretending to be sheep, in that they say that death is life, that following their religion leads to a better life, when all it leads to is death. They claim that they are doing men a favor, but really they are just trying to turn them into the male version of the cat lady.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Nailer » July 14th, 2017, 7:03 pm

Adama wrote:The goal of MGTOW and the goal of the feminist cults are the same: to take away life and to bring forth death. They want division between the sexes, ZERO CHILDREN, no marriage, no families, contraception must be used, don't link up too deeply with the enemy. But they are like wolves pretending to be sheep, in that they say that death is life, that following their religion leads to a better life, when all it leads to is death. They claim that they are doing men a favor, but really they are just trying to turn them into the male version of the cat lady.

I actually do agree with the basic idea of marriage being impossible in the west. It's been effectively outlawed. I have one friend-of-a-friend who just spent $80,000 on a divorce and another that just spent $400,000. The vast majority of people I know (80%) have divorced parents. The media said Trump had a 1% chance of election, so I don't believe any of their statistics. There is no way I will go into a contract like that in America with those odds.

But again, MGTOW takes a valid point and builds a money-making cult off of it. I guarantee you there is a ring of people making millions of dollars off this somehow. If any of them are reading this, I would be very interested in joining, and would be happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement if it means I can get a piece of the action. I have many valuable skills I can offer that will help grow your business.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 261
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Adama » July 14th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Marriage is a personal decision for those who choose to do it, but many of these MGTOW want to remove the option altogether. And even in those countries where divorce would not pose a true issue, many of them still shun marriage and family.

It is just an anti-family, anti-life cult up there with feminism, meant to decrease the birth rate.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » July 14th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:
Adama wrote:I kinda wish MGTOW would just go away. Even the PUAs will leave you alone. There are PUAs out there, but at least they aren't stalking every corner of the internet, like it seems with MGTOW. Always trying to convert someone to their religion. You don't see the PUAs everywhere constantly running their mouths about PUA. Sure there are PUAs who run their mouths, but not all the time in every place to the point where it's hard to avoid them.

Don't construe that as them being successful. It's probably more like, just like the feminist evangelists, these MGTOW simply can't shut their mouths: they're going out of their way to spread this religion.

You'd think most of them would actually simply go their own way. (And why would anyone need to be told to go their own way? As if that wouldn't be their first thought? To stop playing the game?) But anyhow, instead of them just living their lives, they're out trying to make converts and denouncing anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It really is a cult, and they're out there constantly recruiting. Recruitment. Recruitment. Recruitment.

Thank you! You said it perfectly. They identify a market, make a few good points, and then start recruiting. It's another secular cult.

Winston really is the only person on the web with real answers, because his solutions are proven to work. Because of that he will never be as successful, because he loses customers once they implement the solution and no longer need him. Also, his solutions require real work, and all secular cults give you advice that boils down to "don't do anything", because this allows them to reach the widest audience.

The most successful cults will provide advice that anyone can follow immediately with no effort. Usually this will be completely focused on mental activity since you can literally do nothing. They will drag out the solution over a long period, telling you "don't expect results immediately". Ideally there will be levels of depth, like most religions have. They will string you along for years until the cult itself becomes the goal. For example, the PUA guys that never get laid eventually just start bragging about "holding frame" and their mental toughness and forget the reason they signed up in the first place. Advice that is actually effective will not become as successful because it does not have the same growth trajectory. The person getting the advice implements it (or in most cases gives up because it is too hard) and after their problem is solved they no longer need you.

It actually seems like a really good way to make money, and their are so many gullible fools on the web I might think about starting my own movement!


The goal of MGTOW and the goal of the feminist cults are the same: to take away life and to bring forth death. They want division between the sexes, ZERO CHILDREN, no marriage, no families, contraception must be used, don't link up too deeply with the enemy. But they are like wolves pretending to be sheep, in that they say that death is life, that following their religion leads to a better life, when all it leads to is death. They claim that they are doing men a favor, but really they are just trying to turn them into the male version of the cat lady.

Socrates is famous for the quote, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

What is slander? It is the typical invective that the unintelligent use when their positions have been obliterated. Some examples:

-MGTOW is just like feminism!

-MGTOW is just a cult!

-MGTOW want to destroy the family!

-MGTOW is trying to recruit people all over the internet!

-MGTOW are just looking to make money!

-MGTOW hate women!

-MGTOW just can't get laid!

Each of these idiotic statements is emblematic of the cognitive dissonance that comes from the most unintelligent women, and the gynocentric men who side with them.

So thank you for the above confirmation that you've exhausted your substantive points of debate.

Mission Accomplished yet again!
:lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Nailer » July 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Aren't you supposed to be, ya know, going your own way?
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 261
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Adama » July 14th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Back before there ever was the MGTOW movement, and back before there was HappierAbroad even, I went overseas to Europe to live on my own.

Certainly before there was the internet, men were getting in their cars and driving down to Mexico to find wives.

The point is, there is no useful thing which MGTOW can bring about. Men know automatically that they should go their own way.

MGTOW aren't really doing anything extraordinary. They give themselves way too much credit. They're just so busy recruiting.

And even their prophets consider slander a crime, when some of them just slander those who disagree with their false religion. They have even invented new terms, such as "cuck" and "mangina" for this specific reason.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4923
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: What PUA, Racial Nationalism, and MGTOW get wrong

Postby Yohan » July 17th, 2017, 3:22 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Socrates is famous for the quote, "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."
What is slander? It is the typical invective that the unintelligent use when their positions have been obliterated. Some examples:
-MGTOW is just like feminism!
-MGTOW is just a cult!
-MGTOW want to destroy the family!
-MGTOW is trying to recruit people all over the internet!
-MGTOW are just looking to make money!
-MGTOW hate women!
-MGTOW just can't get laid!
Each of these idiotic statements is emblematic of the cognitive dissonance that comes from the most unintelligent women, and the gynocentric men who side with them.
So thank you for the above confirmation that you've exhausted your substantive points of debate.
Mission Accomplished yet again!


Thank you for your comment, which I saved already in my computer. It says it all. An excellent summery.
Just now we clearly see the slander and silencing tactics of feminism and their controlling media about the movie 'The Red Pill', especially in Australia.

Such arguments, like MGTOW cannot get laid or MGTOW hate women, are totally baseless and idiotic. Only a grossly misguided ignorant can argue like that.

Simply said, MGTOW is a response against feminism. It's not about hating women.

It is true however that MGTOW made huge progress by communicating over the internet. Plenty of useful data can be easily exchanged and published and I think MGTOW is now near to creating a powerful internet-networking - it's not any longer about UK, USA, Australia - the German speaking area in Europe has also various good functioning forums and blogs. Good reaction can be seen also here in Japan (however more because of the economic situation), Chinese - especially from Taiwan - and Koreans also complain about feminism, I read complaints from Latin America, India and even from Muslim countries.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Previous

Return to Rants and Raves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest