Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet girls?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet girls?

Postby mattyman » July 20th, 2017, 1:20 pm

I've noticed a pretty disturbing trend, not only are a lot of guys lonely, but they won't admit that they would like company of the opposite sex that's both good company and attractive. It's unacceptable to admit that you're lonely, it's doubly unacceptable to admit that you'd want a woman in your life. It's that I want to get to th bottom of. There's two issues I want to raise in this thread.

Topic1; re being ashamed of wanting to meet new girls
Why is it that a lot of men who don't have female company go to great lengths to hide it? Are they expecting to be accused or told that it's shameful? Come on, we all would like the company of women who are both good company and attractive, and ideally one's that are single. What pisses me off is when you express that and all those lefty trolls try to accuse you of being sexist or mysogynistic; wtf!?

Topic 2; re being afraid to say obesity is not attractive
What also pisses me off is that so many men feel ashamed to say that they don't find obesity attractive. Too many anglo men if asked what they find hot or not will lie through their teeth and say that they'd be willing to date someone who's overweight or that they're not even attracted to, for fear offending others and fear being accused of being a misogynist who objectifies women. It's the degree to which this is true which is disturbing, it's as if admitting that you find a hot slim woman more attractive than an fat one would send a pack of wolves to maul you to pieces. Try it, ask most your male friends and see what their body language is like, they will clam up, because due to the above-mentioned fears they know that someone in earshot will pounce like a pack of wolves. Although I'm against judging a book by it's cover, I think it's perfectly fine to admit what you find hot. Personally, I have no problem with women who say they find tall guys hot, so why should people have a problem with guys who say they find slim pretty women hot?

I was watching some great Russian folk music on youtube. What caught my eye below one of the videos was a comment asking regarding 'why are so many comments about the women rather than the singing'. I feel inclined to reply 'because a) they're men and because b) they're from an environment where they never get to interact with women like that and c) there's nothing shameful about being open that you find people pretty. It's that, it's that sort of negativity towards men admiring people they find attractive, trying to somehow tell them that it's wrong to be open about the simple fact that you find the performers pretty? The undercurrent of trying to imply that it's misogynistic or objectifying.

This is really disturbing. Have the feminazis had such an influence in England and America that guys feel too ashamed to express what they find attractive in a woman? Are guys too ashamed to admit that they would like the company of a good woman. Is the fear that the wrath of a pack of carnivourous harpies will descend on them if they do. You look at the vibe of too many forums out there.

Regarding 'why would people have a problem with guys who say they find pretty slim women hot' because they're fat and ugly themselves (as if it's a great disadvantage). The average ugly fatty has had wy more relationships than me, it's not that great a hindrance.

Why are lefties so hell-bent on creating bad vibes, criticizing, complaining, shaming people and just lowering the whole tone? It's disturbing that so many men are afraid to be open about what they find attractive.

Peace
mattyman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 275
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Jonny Law » July 20th, 2017, 1:50 pm

ANSWER!
LESBIANS!!

In the US of GAY the lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%.
I realize math is a waste of time here. The general population is too stupid to understand math. The number has increased over seven fold, 7.5 times, or 750%. That is a very large increase in population.
1. For most of human history, perhaps 2% of women have been lesbian or bisexual (see note 1, below). Not any more.
2. Recent surveys of teenage girls and young women find that roughly 15% of young females today self-identify as lesbian or bisexual,
3. 5% of young males who identify as gay or bisexual.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

What is a lesbian?
LESBIAN = CODE WORD FOR MAN HATING FEMINIST
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 947
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Adama » July 20th, 2017, 3:18 pm

Because the judges are listening and will issue swift condemnation and sentencing. These are the people who will insist that you better be happy with the bottom of the barrel, and they are going to force feed you clumps of dirt, and then they'll expect you to smile and act appreciative, as if dirt is good for you as a thirsty man. That's how emotionally abusive these people are. They are going to force themselves on you, you better not say no, but if you dare to say no, then you're going to be shamed and insulted.

Reminds me of this one obese woman who thought I was interested in her. Silly me, I went and was talking about this with another obese woman, and she says to me, "You better be glad you're getting any attention from a woman at all," which was implying that I'm just a worthless piece of dirt, and I should be happy with whatever comes my way.

They don't want men to be able to discriminate or make active selections based upon true criteria that shifts out the weeds from the wheat. They want you to accept their weeds and treat it like you would wheat. That's why you aren't allowed to be choosy. So the undesirables and wicked can sneak in and destroy you because there's no guard on duty.

They want to tear down the barrier. There can be no barrier erected against them. But if you've dared to erect one, they'll try to get you to lower that barrier, by telling you that you're less than worthless. So you should be happy with less than the bare minimum and with abuse of your soul.

Any time you're shifting out women, you're considered some misogynist for judging them. When really you're exercising your free will choice to follow after your heart. Whereas the ones who are condemning you for following your heart, by saying you are not allowed to discriminate, are the true offenders against the rights of others. See these people only care about themselves and getting what they want, which is why they shame others so quickly. It's completely hypocrisy in every way. All the glory and honors goes to them, while they shift all the shame and dishonor onto you.

No, you can't even answer a question about what type of woman you like. Because someone will jump out to ridicule you as a man. But if a woman is choosy or critical of men, everyone will just nod their heads, laugh and go along with it. But if you as a man are choosy about women, then you're some kind of pig who needs to be taught a lesson, shunned and back stabbed. (They're probably going to back stab you regardless what you do though.)

The moment you say I want a pretty woman, everyone will come out of the woodwork to imply that you're too ugly for it (and some will directly state it). Some will even go in detail. Others will just save it and spread it around to destroy your reputation. Still others will insist that it is impossible to get a pretty woman. I've learned that people will try to destroy you, if you confess anything substantial to them.

Keep thy heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life.

Keep it to yourself. Don't tell people your goals, hopes, dreams, desires, opinions, beliefs, aspirations. None. Not one word. Ever.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Adama » July 20th, 2017, 3:44 pm

This is how the minds of many insane people work:

As soon as you say, "I like [xyz]." These people see it as a competition. To see if they can "best" you, prevail against you, defeat you, deflate you, put you down, win against you. In essence, the moment you declare your desire, they're declaring war against you. Because then it is a competition to see if they can tear it down, or tear you down, or tear you down by tearing it down, and thereby they win and declare themselves victorious by prevailing against you.

So whatever you have desire for, they will attempt to either diminish it or to diminish you. One or the other is improbable or unworthy and therefore you stand no chance, you lose.

You didn't know that it was a competition when you express your heart's desires, but it is, because it is an opportunity for the wolf to exercise himself, for the prideful to exalt himself, for the wicked to ridicule, and for the oppressor to be cruel. It's the perfect opportunity to put you down, and it is irresistible meat to filthy animals.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby jamesbond » July 22nd, 2017, 2:15 pm

mattyman wrote:Why are lefties so hell-bent on creating bad vibes, criticizing, complaining, shaming people and just lowering the whole tone? It's disturbing that so many men are afraid to be open about what they find attractive.


Men in english speaking countries are supposed to lower their standards and take whatever woman comes along. Of course the women are supposed to be picky and only take the best men possible. If a man has standards and refuses to date a fat chick or an ugly chick or a woman with kids, he is considered a "misogynist." :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8031
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Adama » July 22nd, 2017, 8:38 pm

jamesbond wrote:
mattyman wrote:Why are lefties so hell-bent on creating bad vibes, criticizing, complaining, shaming people and just lowering the whole tone? It's disturbing that so many men are afraid to be open about what they find attractive.


Men in english speaking countries are supposed to lower their standards and take whatever woman comes along. Of course the women are supposed to be picky and only take the best men possible. If a man has standards and refuses to date a fat chick or an ugly chick or a woman with kids, he is considered a "misogynist." :roll:


Because whatever a woman is or does, she is more than worthy and she is always justified. She is always precious.

As for men, they should consider themselves lucky that any woman would be interested in them. Then comes the shaming (which is nothing more than word murder).

People say that men are second class citizens, but it is not that. It is that women are gods and men are something far less, and many men may not even be worthy of life itself in the eyes of some of the goddesses. And whatever a goddess does is just, including murder, because the men being men deserve it.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5133
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby OutWest » July 23rd, 2017, 11:54 pm

mattyman wrote:I've noticed a pretty disturbing trend, not only are a lot of guys lonely, but they won't admit that they would like company of the opposite sex that's both good company and attractive. It's unacceptable to admit that you're lonely, it's doubly unacceptable to admit that you'd want a woman in your life. It's that I want to get to th bottom of. There's two issues I want to raise in this thread.

Topic1; re being ashamed of wanting to meet new girls
Why is it that a lot of men who don't have female company go to great lengths to hide it? Are they expecting to be accused or told that it's shameful? Come on, we all would like the company of women who are both good company and attractive, and ideally one's that are single. What pisses me off is when you express that and all those lefty trolls try to accuse you of being sexist or mysogynistic; wtf!?

Topic 2; re being afraid to say obesity is not attractive
What also pisses me off is that so many men feel ashamed to say that they don't find obesity attractive. Too many anglo men if asked what they find hot or not will lie through their teeth and say that they'd be willing to date someone who's overweight or that they're not even attracted to, for fear offending others and fear being accused of being a misogynist who objectifies women. It's the degree to which this is true which is disturbing, it's as if admitting that you find a hot slim woman more attractive than an fat one would send a pack of wolves to maul you to pieces. Try it, ask most your male friends and see what their body language is like, they will clam up, because due to the above-mentioned fears they know that someone in earshot will pounce like a pack of wolves. Although I'm against judging a book by it's cover, I think it's perfectly fine to admit what you find hot. Personally, I have no problem with women who say they find tall guys hot, so why should people have a problem with guys who say they find slim pretty women hot?

I was watching some great Russian folk music on youtube. What caught my eye below one of the videos was a comment asking regarding 'why are so many comments about the women rather than the singing'. I feel inclined to reply 'because a) they're men and because b) they're from an environment where they never get to interact with women like that and c) there's nothing shameful about being open that you find people pretty. It's that, it's that sort of negativity towards men admiring people they find attractive, trying to somehow tell them that it's wrong to be open about the simple fact that you find the performers pretty? The undercurrent of trying to imply that it's misogynistic or objectifying.

This is really disturbing. Have the feminazis had such an influence in England and America that guys feel too ashamed to express what they find attractive in a woman? Are guys too ashamed to admit that they would like the company of a good woman. Is the fear that the wrath of a pack of carnivourous harpies will descend on them if they do. You look at the vibe of too many forums out there.

Regarding 'why would people have a problem with guys who say they find pretty slim women hot' because they're fat and ugly themselves (as if it's a great disadvantage). The average ugly fatty has had wy more relationships than me, it's not that great a hindrance.

Why are lefties so hell-bent on creating bad vibes, criticizing, complaining, shaming people and just lowering the whole tone? It's disturbing that so many men are afraid to be open about what they find attractive.

Peace


Does that mean, If I dont want to hang out with fat-assed hoggers, it's my bad? I suppose national whale humping day is next...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Mercury » July 24th, 2017, 7:04 am

Jonny Law wrote:ANSWER!
LESBIANS!!

In the US of GAY the lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%.
I realize math is a waste of time here. The general population is too stupid to understand math. The number has increased over seven fold, 7.5 times, or 750%. That is a very large increase in population.
1. For most of human history, perhaps 2% of women have been lesbian or bisexual (see note 1, below). Not any more.
2. Recent surveys of teenage girls and young women find that roughly 15% of young females today self-identify as lesbian or bisexual,
3. 5% of young males who identify as gay or bisexual.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

What is a lesbian?
LESBIAN = CODE WORD FOR MAN HATING FEMINIST



15% is impossible to believe. I'd say, in the US of Gay, the lesbian population is more like at 98%. It is obviously no surprise that only 5% of American guys are gay. It's no wonder that, if for example your favorite bartender posts on Facebook that she is single, the bar she works at will be jam packed with single guys, wall to wall with a line outside stretching up to 7 miles long. And she will literally get bags and bags of phone numbers, pictures of guys and their big, loud, super fast, heavily souped up luxury sports cars, enormous mega mansions and castles, some up to 5 times the size of the New York Public Library, not to mention massive luxury cabin cruisers capable of going around the world.

It's also American police, too. They enforce the disconnected social culture like it's even a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and punishable by 300 years minimum to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, for a man to even approach a woman, even as though single guys mingling with women are even grounds for a full, nationwide military lockdown and full Martial law.
Mercury
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 96
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Jonny Law » July 30th, 2017, 1:41 pm

Mercury wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:ANSWER!
LESBIANS!!

In the US of GAY the lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%.
I realize math is a waste of time here. The general population is too stupid to understand math. The number has increased over seven fold, 7.5 times, or 750%. That is a very large increase in population.
1. For most of human history, perhaps 2% of women have been lesbian or bisexual (see note 1, below). Not any more.
2. Recent surveys of teenage girls and young women find that roughly 15% of young females today self-identify as lesbian or bisexual,
3. 5% of young males who identify as gay or bisexual.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

What is a lesbian?
LESBIAN = CODE WORD FOR MAN HATING FEMINIST



15% is impossible to believe. I'd say, in the US of Gay, the lesbian population is more like at 98%. It is obviously no surprise that only 5% of American guys are gay. It's no wonder that, if for example your favorite bartender posts on Facebook that she is single, the bar she works at will be jam packed with single guys, wall to wall with a line outside stretching up to 7 miles long. And she will literally get bags and bags of phone numbers, pictures of guys and their big, loud, super fast, heavily souped up luxury sports cars, enormous mega mansions and castles, some up to 5 times the size of the New York Public Library, not to mention massive luxury cabin cruisers capable of going around the world.

It's also American police, too. They enforce the disconnected social culture like it's even a capital felony under Federal law, FBI and Homeland Security enforced, and punishable by 300 years minimum to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty, for a man to even approach a woman, even as though single guys mingling with women are even grounds for a full, nationwide military lockdown and full Martial law.


Dear Mercury,
Your sarcasm and exaggerations are not too far from the truth.
You will arrested for disturbing the peace or some other bullshit law if you do approach a woman.

"The lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%."
That is the reported number. Women lie and understate their sexual behavior. The rule of thumb is multiply by 3. The actual number is 45% - 50% percent lesbian population in the US of Gay!

Meanwhile In Thailand
The number of lesbians and whores is pretty much 100% (maybe the ugly ones because nobody wants them). The women will go lesbian or sell themselves in a heartbeat (even religious ladies in Thailand).
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 947
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby OTB » July 31st, 2017, 12:10 am

@jamesbond
Men in english speaking countries are supposed to lower their standards and take whatever woman comes along. Of course the women are supposed to be picky and only take the best men possible. If a man has standards and refuses to date a fat chick or an ugly chick or a woman with kids, he is considered a "misogynist."


Or considered PICKY! This pisses me off! I've been accused of being picky when I am so far from being picky. I just don't want a woman with kids, fat and sloppy, no tattoos, no different color hair, nor a slut.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 3:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby OTB » July 31st, 2017, 12:28 am

Because whatever a woman is or does, she is more than worthy and she is always justified. She is always precious.
As for men, they should consider themselves lucky that any woman would be interested in them. Then comes the shaming (which is nothing more than word murder).
People say that men are second class citizens, but it is not that. It is that women are gods and men are something far less, and many men may not even be worthy of life itself in the eyes of some of the goddesses. And whatever a goddess does is just, including murder, because the men being men deserve it.


My man Adama! Always on point!! :D
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 3:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Jonny Law » July 31st, 2017, 2:58 pm

OTB wrote:@jamesbond
Men in english speaking countries are supposed to lower their standards and take whatever woman comes along. Of course the women are supposed to be picky and only take the best men possible. If a man has standards and refuses to date a fat chick or an ugly chick or a woman with kids, he is considered a "misogynist."


Or considered PICKY! This pisses me off! I've been accused of being picky when I am so far from being picky. I just don't want a woman with kids, fat and sloppy, no tattoos, no different color hair, nor a slut.


:twisted: SO YOU WANT A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT EXIST!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 947
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby chomommablack » September 11th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Jonny Law wrote:In the US of GAY the lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%.


I have noticed this and something is very wrong and does not align with biological norms. If 15% of the population (for either gender) is Gay then obviously from a natural selection perspective this is disastrous for a species unless they can reproduce asexually.

This is artificial socialization and a disturbing trend to say the least. I am a firm believer that your sexuality is largely determined by genetics. Socialization produces false positives which are detrimental and inconsistent with a persons physiological core.
User avatar
chomommablack
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 24
Joined: September 8th, 2017, 11:55 am
Location: NYC

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 11th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Jonny Law wrote:ANSWER!
LESBIANS!!

In the US of GAY the lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%.
I realize math is a waste of time here. The general population is too stupid to understand math. The number has increased over seven fold, 7.5 times, or 750%. That is a very large increase in population.
1. For most of human history, perhaps 2% of women have been lesbian or bisexual (see note 1, below). Not any more.
2. Recent surveys of teenage girls and young women find that roughly 15% of young females today self-identify as lesbian or bisexual,
3. 5% of young males who identify as gay or bisexual.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

What is a lesbian?
LESBIAN = CODE WORD FOR MAN HATING FEMINIST

I completely think you are onto something, but 15% seems a bit bloated.

The collection of studies I found put lesbians at the 1% level and the lesbian/Bisexual females at about 3.4%. Granted this was put together in 2011, but I don't think there is a reliable way to know the figure because women are too guided by their "feelings" on any particular day. If you poll them on one day, you might get an entirely different result on a re-poll 6 months later.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf

How about this? Leave America and go to a country where LGBT is deeply shamed as a character flaw! I did.....
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1938
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Postby MrMan » September 12th, 2017, 4:34 am

There are lots of thin girls in Asia with no tattoos. You can also go for the lower or lower middle class girls who learned to be hard workers, growing up washing dishes and scrubbing out clothes by hand.
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2001
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Next

Return to Rants and Raves

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests