Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet girls?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet gi

Post by Jonny Law »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:ANSWER!
LESBIANS!!

In the US of GAY the lesbian population has increased from 2% to 15%.
I realize math is a waste of time here. The general population is too stupid to understand math. The number has increased over seven fold, 7.5 times, or 750%. That is a very large increase in population.
1. For most of human history, perhaps 2% of women have been lesbian or bisexual (see note 1, below). Not any more.
2. Recent surveys of teenage girls and young women find that roughly 15% of young females today self-identify as lesbian or bisexual,
3. 5% of young males who identify as gay or bisexual.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sa ... r-bisexual

What is a lesbian?
LESBIAN = CODE WORD FOR MAN HATING FEMINIST
I completely think you are onto something, but 15% seems a bit bloated.

The collection of studies I found put lesbians at the 1% level and the lesbian/Bisexual females at about 3.4%. Granted this was put together in 2011, but I don't think there is a reliable way to know the figure because women are too guided by their "feelings" on any particular day. If you poll them on one day, you might get an entirely different result on a re-poll 6 months later.

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/w ... r-2011.pdf

How about this? Leave America and go to a country where LGBT is deeply shamed as a character flaw! I did.....

You Say: "15% seems a bit bloated"

No! Over 15% Lesbian rate! It is no bloated according to SCIENCE!
"Female bisexuality from adolescence to adulthood: results from a 10-year longitudinal study," Developmental Psychology, volume 44, pp. 5 - 14, 2008.
"The evolution of plasticity in female-female desire," Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality, volume 18, pp. 245 - 274, 2006.
"What does sexual orientation orient? A biobehavioral model distinguishing romantic love and sexual desire," Psychological Review, volume 110, pp. 173 - 192, 2003.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jonny Law wrote:
LESBIANS!!

I realize math is a waste of time here. The general population is too stupid to understand math. The number has increased over seven fold, 7.5 times, or 750%. That is a very large increase in population.
1. For most of human history, perhaps 2% of women have been lesbian or bisexual (see note 1, below). Not any more.
2. Recent surveys of teenage girls and young women find that roughly 15% of young females today self-identify as lesbian or bisexual,

What is a lesbian?

The collection of studies I found put lesbians at the 1% level and the lesbian/Bisexual females at about 3.4%. Granted this was put together in 2011, but I don't think there is a reliable way to know the figure because women are too guided by their "feelings" on any particular day. If you poll them on one day, you might get an entirely different result on a re-poll 6 months later.

How about this? Leave America and go to a country where LGBT is deeply shamed as a character flaw! I did.....

"Female bisexuality from adolescence to adulthood: results from a 10-year longitudinal study," Developmental Psychology, volume 44, pp. 5 - 14, 2008.
"The evolution of plasticity in female-female desire," Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality, volume 18, pp. 245 - 274, 2006.
"What does sexual orientation orient? A biobehavioral model distinguishing romantic love and sexual desire," Psychological Review, volume 110, pp. 173 - 192, 2003.
I would not call your resources "science," it is simply research findings which are quite old I might add.

The link I provided you was lists the results of a COLLECTION of studies (around 10) put together far more recently and based on larger sample groups.

I would their estimation of 3.4% is closer to realistic and that includes women who are lesbian, bisexual, and those who go back and forth periodically.

Think about it in practical terms. If lesbians were 15% of all women there would be 27 million lesbians in the USA, almost as many lesbians as black Americans! Why then is there no special, concerted effort to identify and court lesbians politically? Why is there not demand for lesbians in the government? Why is there no demand for more Lesbian TV programming, and lesbian representation in the media? It is because they are so miniscule that they have to be absorbed into the LGBT camp to have any modicum of political significance and impact.

I know what you are trying to express, but your "15% of women are lesbians" claim does not pass the test of broad published research and common sense.

The widest body of research shows that roughly 3 to 4 percent of women are lesbian or bisexual, not 15%.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jonny Law wrote:
LESBIANS!!

What is a lesbian?

I would not call your resources "science," it is simply research findings which are quite old I might add.

The link I provided you was lists the results of a COLLECTION of studies (around 10) put together far more recently and based on larger sample groups.

I would their estimation of 3.4% is closer to realistic and that includes women who are lesbian, bisexual, and those who go back and forth periodically.

Think about it in practical terms. If lesbians were 15% of all women there would be 27 million lesbians in the USA, almost as many lesbians as black Americans! Why then is there no special, concerted effort to identify and court lesbians politically? Why is there not demand for lesbians in the government? Why is there no demand for more Lesbian TV programming, and lesbian representation in the media? It is because they are so miniscule that they have to be absorbed into the LGBT camp to have any modicum of political significance and impact.

I know what you are trying to express, but your "15% of women are lesbians" claim does not pass the test of broad published research and common sense.

The widest body of research shows that roughly 3 to 4 percent of women are lesbian or bisexual, not 15%.
You f***ing RETARDED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
You say:"Why is there no demand for more Lesbian TV programming"
You must not have a television, radio or eyes.

I care about ya. Here is a short list of Lesbians on television for this winter season:

NEW! Star – ABC, January 4th

Lee Daniels’ new project has opened to relatively tepid reviews, but there are two trans female characters — Cotton Brown, the daughter of Queen Latifah’s character Carlota Brown, and Miss Bruce, another employee of Carlota’s beauty shop.

Portlandia – IFC, Thursday January 5th
Abbi Jacobson, who we all know is Carrie Brownstein’s secret girlfriend, is one of many guest stars this season — we can also look forward to guest turns from Maria Bamford, Rachel Dratch, Laurie Metcaf and Natasha Lyonne.

Nashville – CMT, Thursday January 5th
Transgender actress Jen Richards has been cast in a recurring role as Allyson, a physical therapist helping a lead character through a serious injury.

NEW! – One Day at a Time – Netflix, Friday January 6th
We’ve told you to watch this show with the most enthusiasm possible, because it’s really funny, really cute, and one of the main characters is a Latina lesbian feminist who comes out over the course of Season One. Also, Episode 11 features an Autostraddle name-drop. Go marathon this now! It’s the best! We promise!

Rosewood – Fox – Friday, January 6th
Pippy and TMI are still broken up — but they’re also still in love. Their relationship has gotten more screentime since the breakup and hopefully that trend will continue until they get back together, right?

Supergirl – The CW – Monday, January 23rd
Lesbian characters Alex Danvers and Maggie Sawyer will be back on your TV fighting the good fight very soon. I can’t tell you anything else about this show because I just started watching Season One and am afraid of spoilers.

Jane The Virgin – The CW – Monday, January 23rd
Elizabeth Rohm (who played a surprise lesbian in Law & Order) has signed on for a major recurring role in Season Three as a soft-spoken guru who starts dating Luisa.

Grey’s Anatomy – ABC – Thursday, January 26th
Jessica Capshaw will return as lesbian doctor Arizona for the second half of Season 13, which will see her character heading to a maximum security prison to see a patient who is too dangerous to be taken into the hospital.

How To Get Away With Murder – ABC – Thursday, January 26th
Season Three will continue to “fill in the rest of the blanks” in the life of bisexual professor Annalise Keating.

Black Sails – Starz – Sunday, January 29th
Eleanor is the bisexual female lead of this show about pirates that I have never seen, but I bet Season Four is gonna be a real plank-walker.

The Fosters – Freeform – Tuesday, January 31st
After Season 4A ended with a thousand drama bombs and a hospital cliffhanger, we return to deal with the fallout. Despite rumors about Stef and Lena getting divorced, the pair made it through the rain intact and will continue to deal with the inevitable challenges of love, marriage, and family. Also Brandon is still on the show for some reason.

The 100 – The CW – Wednesday, February 1st
Clarke will probably be wearing her RIP Lexa pin all season long.
NEW! Imposters – Bravo – Tuesday, February 7th
This show about a con artist who marries people and then scams them stars Marianne Rendón as Jules, an artist devastated by her wife Cece’s sudden decision to leave her. She soon figures out that her perfect marriage wasn’t all that it seemed. Inka Malovic plays the elusive bisexual protagonist.

The Mindy Project – Hulu – Tuesday, February 14th
Fortune Feimster’s character might even go on a date with another lady this season. My toes are already crossed for her.

You Me Her – AT&T/DirectTV – Tuesday, February 14th
The AT&T/DirectTV “polyromantic comedy” returns for a second season in February, telling the story of a polyamorous married couple in Portland who start a relationship with another woman.

NEW! Doubt – CBS – Wednesday, February 15th
Laverne Cox will become broadcast TV’s first transgender actress playing a transgender main character when this soapy legal procedural debuts. Her character, Cameron Wirth, is billed as “a lawyer who wants to help the underdog.”

Billions – Showtime – Sunday, February 19th
Damian Lewis as Bobby “Axe” Axelrod and Asia Kate Dillon as Taylor Mason in BILLIONS (Season 2, Episode 2). – Photo: Jeff Neumann/SHOWTIME

Another show making queer history this season is Billions, which features Asia Kate Dillon as Taylor, an intern at hedge fund Axe Capital immediately noticed by the higher-ups as a brilliant and talented asset. Dillion identifies as non-binary, and so does Taylor. “As someone who is non-binary gender identifying, I feel a particular responsibility to portray members of my community on stage and on screen,” they told The Huffington Post, “Not only as fully fleshed-out characters who are integral to the plot, but as characters whose gender identity is just one of many parts that make up the whole person.”

NEW! The Good Fight – CBS – Sunday, February 19th
A spin-off of The Good Wife finds Christine Baranski’s Diane heading into retirement when she learns her retirement account is empty due to a Ponzi scheme led by her trusted friend Henry Rindell. Henry was a mentor to Maia, a young lawyer and Diane’s goddaughter and a main character, it appears, a lady-loving lady. Her partner, Amy, is also heavily featured in the show’s initial trailers.

NEW! When We Rise – ABC – Monday, February 27th
Finally the gay rights movement gets our very own well-produced star-studded miniseries! Written by Dustin Lance Black and starring actors including Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O’Donnell, Mary-Louise Parker, Rachel Griffiths, Michael K. Williams, who played Omar from The Wire, and transgender actress Ivory Aquino as transgender activist Cecilia Chung; the series will tell the story of the LGBT rights movement from Stonewall to the modern era through the personal and political struggles of a diverse group of LGBTQ people who shaped and lead that movement. Dee Rees, the black lesbian director and writer of Pariah, directs parts two and three.

Empire – Fox – Wednesday, March 22nd
Bisexual singer Tiana Brown has rekindled her romance with Hakeem and Freda Gatz is out of jail and Jamal is in rehab and Andre wants to kill his father. Andre’s father is a terrible person, so.

NEW! Harlots – Hulu – Wednesday, March 29th
Samantha Morton will play Margaret Wells, an 18th-century single mom in London who runs a very successful brothel. There’s no reports yet of there being a queer female character, but if there isn’t, we will be yelling about it loudly on twitter because COME ON it’s about an 18th-century brothel. There were lesbians and bisexuals there I GUARANTEE IT.

Call the Midwife – PBS – Sunday, April 2nd
Patsy will be getting some distressing news about her father from Hong Kong in the premiere of Season 6, which we fear could mean a temporary departure from the main story.

Pretty Little Liars – Freeform – Tuesday, April 18th
The final season of Pretty Little Liars promises to watch the Paige-Ali-Emily love triangle play out.

NEW! The Handmaid’s Tale – Hulu – Thursday, April 26th
This particular debut has auspicious timing, eh? The much-anticipated adaptation of Margaret Atwood’s seminal dystopian feminist novel stars Alexis Bledel as a “subversive lesbian” and GLAAD has reported that Samira Wiley’s character on the show is also a lesbian character. This is the #1 thing I’m looking forward to in life right now.

Sense8 – Netflix – Friday, May 5th
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jonny Law wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
LESBIANS!!

What is a lesbian?

You f***ing RETARDED!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
You say:"Why is there no demand for more Lesbian TV programming"
You must not have a television, radio or eyes.

I care about ya. Here is a short list of Lesbians on television for this winter season:

NEW! Star – ABC, January 4th

Lee Daniels’ new project has opened to relatively tepid reviews, but there are two trans female characters — Cotton Brown, the daughter of Queen Latifah’s character Carlota Brown, and Miss Bruce, another employee of Carlota’s beauty shop.

Portlandia – IFC, Thursday January 5th
Abbi Jacobson, who we all know is Carrie Brownstein’s secret girlfriend, is one of many guest stars this season — we can also look forward to guest turns from Maria Bamford, Rachel Dratch, Laurie Metcaf and Natasha Lyonne.

Nashville – CMT, Thursday January 5th
Transgender actress Jen Richards has been cast in a recurring role as Allyson, a physical therapist helping a lead character through a serious injury.

NEW! – One Day at a Time – Netflix, Friday January 6th
We’ve told you to watch this show with the most enthusiasm possible, because it’s really funny, really cute, and one of the main characters is a Latina lesbian feminist who comes out over the course of Season One. Also, Episode 11 features an Autostraddle name-drop. Go marathon this now! It’s the best! We promise!

Rosewood – Fox – Friday, January 6th
Pippy and TMI are still broken up — but they’re also still in love. Their relationship has gotten more screentime since the breakup and hopefully that trend will continue until they get back together, right?

Supergirl – The CW – Monday, January 23rd
Lesbian characters Alex Danvers and Maggie Sawyer will be back on your TV fighting the good fight very soon. I can’t tell you anything else about this show because I just started watching Season One and am afraid of spoilers.

Jane The Virgin – The CW – Monday, January 23rd
Elizabeth Rohm (who played a surprise lesbian in Law & Order) has signed on for a major recurring role in Season Three as a soft-spoken guru who starts dating Luisa.

Grey’s Anatomy – ABC – Thursday, January 26th
Jessica Capshaw will return as lesbian doctor Arizona for the second half of Season 13, which will see her character heading to a maximum security prison to see a patient who is too dangerous to be taken into the hospital.

How To Get Away With Murder – ABC – Thursday, January 26th
Season Three will continue to “fill in the rest of the blanks” in the life of bisexual professor Annalise Keating.

Black Sails – Starz – Sunday, January 29th
Eleanor is the bisexual female lead of this show about pirates that I have never seen, but I bet Season Four is gonna be a real plank-walker.

The Fosters – Freeform – Tuesday, January 31st
After Season 4A ended with a thousand drama bombs and a hospital cliffhanger, we return to deal with the fallout. Despite rumors about Stef and Lena getting divorced, the pair made it through the rain intact and will continue to deal with the inevitable challenges of love, marriage, and family. Also Brandon is still on the show for some reason.

The 100 – The CW – Wednesday, February 1st
Clarke will probably be wearing her RIP Lexa pin all season long.
NEW! Imposters – Bravo – Tuesday, February 7th
This show about a con artist who marries people and then scams them stars Marianne Rendón as Jules, an artist devastated by her wife Cece’s sudden decision to leave her. She soon figures out that her perfect marriage wasn’t all that it seemed. Inka Malovic plays the elusive bisexual protagonist.

The Mindy Project – Hulu – Tuesday, February 14th
Fortune Feimster’s character might even go on a date with another lady this season. My toes are already crossed for her.

You Me Her – AT&T/DirectTV – Tuesday, February 14th
The AT&T/DirectTV “polyromantic comedy” returns for a second season in February, telling the story of a polyamorous married couple in Portland who start a relationship with another woman.

NEW! Doubt – CBS – Wednesday, February 15th
Laverne Cox will become broadcast TV’s first transgender actress playing a transgender main character when this soapy legal procedural debuts. Her character, Cameron Wirth, is billed as “a lawyer who wants to help the underdog.”

Billions – Showtime – Sunday, February 19th
Damian Lewis as Bobby “Axe” Axelrod and Asia Kate Dillon as Taylor Mason in BILLIONS (Season 2, Episode 2). – Photo: Jeff Neumann/SHOWTIME

Another show making queer history this season is Billions, which features Asia Kate Dillon as Taylor, an intern at hedge fund Axe Capital immediately noticed by the higher-ups as a brilliant and talented asset. Dillion identifies as non-binary, and so does Taylor. “As someone who is non-binary gender identifying, I feel a particular responsibility to portray members of my community on stage and on screen,” they told The Huffington Post, “Not only as fully fleshed-out characters who are integral to the plot, but as characters whose gender identity is just one of many parts that make up the whole person.”

NEW! The Good Fight – CBS – Sunday, February 19th
A spin-off of The Good Wife finds Christine Baranski’s Diane heading into retirement when she learns her retirement account is empty due to a Ponzi scheme led by her trusted friend Henry Rindell. Henry was a mentor to Maia, a young lawyer and Diane’s goddaughter and a main character, it appears, a lady-loving lady. Her partner, Amy, is also heavily featured in the show’s initial trailers.

NEW! When We Rise – ABC – Monday, February 27th
Finally the gay rights movement gets our very own well-produced star-studded miniseries! Written by Dustin Lance Black and starring actors including Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O’Donnell, Mary-Louise Parker, Rachel Griffiths, Michael K. Williams, who played Omar from The Wire, and transgender actress Ivory Aquino as transgender activist Cecilia Chung; the series will tell the story of the LGBT rights movement from Stonewall to the modern era through the personal and political struggles of a diverse group of LGBTQ people who shaped and lead that movement. Dee Rees, the black lesbian director and writer of Pariah, directs parts two and three.

Empire – Fox – Wednesday, March 22nd
Bisexual singer Tiana Brown has rekindled her romance with Hakeem and Freda Gatz is out of jail and Jamal is in rehab and Andre wants to kill his father. Andre’s father is a terrible person, so.

NEW! Harlots – Hulu – Wednesday, March 29th
Samantha Morton will play Margaret Wells, an 18th-century single mom in London who runs a very successful brothel. There’s no reports yet of there being a queer female character, but if there isn’t, we will be yelling about it loudly on twitter because COME ON it’s about an 18th-century brothel. There were lesbians and bisexuals there I GUARANTEE IT.

Call the Midwife – PBS – Sunday, April 2nd
Patsy will be getting some distressing news about her father from Hong Kong in the premiere of Season 6, which we fear could mean a temporary departure from the main story.

Pretty Little Liars – Freeform – Tuesday, April 18th
The final season of Pretty Little Liars promises to watch the Paige-Ali-Emily love triangle play out.

NEW! The Handmaid’s Tale – Hulu – Thursday, April 26th
This particular debut has auspicious timing, eh? The much-anticipated adaptation of Margaret Atwood’s seminal dystopian feminist novel stars Alexis Bledel as a “subversive lesbian” and GLAAD has reported that Samira Wiley’s character on the show is also a lesbian character. This is the #1 thing I’m looking forward to in life right now.

Sense8 – Netflix – Friday, May 5th
Not to mention the fact that you don't even distinguish between lesbians and bisexual women, you are not very bright if you think this collection of media virtue signaling constitutes the collective DEMAND of 15% of American women who you claim are lesbians.

I actually don't own a TV, and by the looks of your skewed opinions, you ought to cut back on your TV viewing yourself. Open up a book, attend a lecture, develop your few remaining brain cells, then you might be able to posit a reasonably convincing thesis here. Right now, you look like the typical fool who cannot differentiate your opinion from objective fact.

Might this 15% theory simply be your RATIONALIZATION to salve your ego since American women want nothing to do with you? Oh, they all must be lesbians then right? :roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is also a lot of "blocking" that goes on in the USA (and elsewhere too). If a girl likes a man, if she tells someone, there will probably be evil people around who will try to tell her that that man is either desperately unattractive or otherwise unworthy in some way, to cause her to turn away from him. In other words, it is likely that many women who declare their interest in certain men will have wicked people whispering in her ears to get her to forget all about him or even to leave him once she is with him.

What they don't know is, unless the man is truly evil and they are warning the woman about that evil, they are probably doing evil, also known as working iniquity. They are bringing up shame and reproach against the innocent without cause, which is working iniquity.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The topic of the percentage of the population that are homosexual came up earlier in the thread. I suppose it defends on how you define terms as to what the percentage is. But there is an old 10% figure that people like to site from Kinsey.

Kinsey used really poor research methodology. It was either Campbell or Stanley, one of those authors of a classic book on research methodology who told Kinsey he'd rather see a random sample of 100 people than 10,000 people he'd met at bars. Apparently, Kinsey found that 10% of the type of people he was associating with were homosexual (however that was defined in his study.) He was apparently hanging out with some real perverts. In one of his books, he got some data from people who were timing aspects of how he (or they) molested children, how long to bring them to orgasm. If 10% of sex perverts or a group of people in which sex perverts are way over-represented were homosexual back when Kinsey was doing his research, that doesn't prove 10% of the US population is that way.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

OH FFS, don't go off the lezzie tangent. I was on about how guys are afraid to express the sort of woman they're attracted to. Many guys would say that they'd settle or some fat, scowl-faced f***er due to FEAR THAT THEY'D BE SEEN AS SEXIST.

RE The lezzie note; it's relevant. Why are women turning lezzy? Mostly a reaction to the fact that men never approach and start conversations anymore. Why? They're too bloody horrid, unapproachachable and mean.

RE Contrarian expat;
"attend a lecture"
I've heard word about these. The internet is a bit limited, the library is millons of times better. Lectures at universities in subjects I'm interested in would be marvelous. I'm very into nuclear energy and transport planning. There are lectures that you can attend without being a student?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

WOMEN LOVE THAT LESBIAN SHIT
A survey of 3,000 people lifted the lid on satisfaction levels under the covers and found lesbians enjoy more orgasms.

The Kinsey survey in America says straight women climax with their partner 61.6 per cent of the time. But that shoots up to 74.7 per cent with lesbians.

AND LESBIANS DON'T HAVE SEX
15 percent of lesbian couples engage in sex more than twice a week, compared to 50 percent or more of other comparison groups (straight couples and gay men).
http://www.alternet.org/7-lesbian-stere ... easons-why
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jonny Law wrote:WOMEN LOVE THAT LESBIAN SHIT
A survey of 3,000 people lifted the lid on satisfaction levels under the covers and found lesbians enjoy more orgasms.

The Kinsey survey in America says straight women climax with their partner 61.6 per cent of the time. But that shoots up to 74.7 per cent with lesbians.
Is that an old survey by Kinsey (with the bad sampling methodology) or a modern survey named after him? It's probably not an apples to apples comparison, comparing intercourse with whatever they do (with their mouths mouths?)
AND LESBIANS DON'T HAVE SEX
15 percent of lesbian couples engage in sex more than twice a week, compared to 50 percent or more of other comparison groups (straight couples and gay men).
http://www.alternet.org/7-lesbian-stere ... easons-why
One of many, many reasons why you should not marry a lesbian.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:There are lots of thin girls in Asia with no tattoos. You can also go for the lower or lower middle class girls who learned to be hard workers, growing up washing dishes and scrubbing out clothes by hand.
I only like poor ladies. No shoes, no chairs, no electricity, no education. Refugee camps in Thailand or villages in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar.
Poor chicks treat you better.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Why do so many men feel ashamed about wanting to meet girls?

Post by Master »

modern customs have made it that way. with that if you touch a woman, say something bad to a woman, marry a woman you go to jail. Most modern courtships go through a subtle indirect way of catching her attention and whenever SHE feels like it then your in. Making men unease, loose their balls, and throw up their lunch. Men cant be like men and whack a woman over the head with a club make them theirs. Most men loose even more once their confidence goes to rock bottom after so many rejections. Many times before even opening their mouth. Women also push that abuse to the max bringing the guy to its knees. Humilating him to shame to point of not ever wanting to try. To even feeling ashame for even trying. Lucky for me I got big brass balls and have never let that faze me. I hit on everything that moves and never care about the consequences or ever feeling such complexes. I hit on mothers, grandmothers, daughters, sisters, cousins, skinny, fat, asians, blonds, redheads, big titties, in front of their boyfriends, friends, dads, mothers, cousins, brothers, people i dont even know. as long as their hot.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Jonny Law wrote:
July 30th, 2017, 5:41 am

Dear Mercury,
Your sarcasm and exaggerations are not too far from the truth.
You will arrested for disturbing the peace or some other bullshit law if you do approach a woman.
You really may as well say that, in America, approaching a woman will get, about 30 minutes later, about ten fully armed military convoys, about 50 SWAT vans, about 175 FBI cars, and about 75 police and military aircraft (helicopters, including a dozen AH-64 Apaches, and also loaded F-16 fighter jets and stealth bombers) swarming and surrounding you, rifles and RPGs drawn, tank and missile vehicle turrets turned and pointed right at you, ready to blast you into a zillion pieces at a moment's notice, and ordering you to get down on the ground. Plus a statewide military lockdown and Martial law, only this time over a thousand times worse than in Ferguson, Missouri.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:
July 20th, 2017, 5:20 am
I've noticed a pretty disturbing trend, not only are a lot of guys lonely, but they won't admit that they would like company of the opposite sex that's both good company and attractive. It's unacceptable to admit that you're lonely, it's doubly unacceptable to admit that you'd want a woman in your life. It's that I want to get to the bottom of. There's two issues I want to raise in this thread.

Topic1; re being ashamed of wanting to meet new girls
Why is it that a lot of men who don't have female company go to great lengths to hide it? Are they expecting to be accused or told that it's shameful? Come on, we all would like the company of women who are both good company and attractive, and ideally one's that are single. What pisses me off is when you express that and all those lefty trolls try to accuse you of being sexist or mysogynistic; wtf!?

Topic 2; re being afraid to say obesity is not attractive
What also pisses me off is that so many men feel ashamed to say that they don't find obesity attractive. Too many anglo men if asked what they find hot or not will lie through their teeth and say that they'd be willing to date someone who's overweight or that they're not even attracted to, for fear offending others and fear being accused of being a misogynist who objectifies women. It's the degree to which this is true which is disturbing, it's as if admitting that you find a hot slim woman more attractive than an fat one would send a pack of wolves to maul you to pieces. Try it, ask most your male friends and see what their body language is like, they will clam up, because due to the above-mentioned fears they know that someone in earshot will pounce like a pack of wolves. Although I'm against judging a book by it's cover, I think it's perfectly fine to admit what you find hot. Personally, I have no problem with women who say they find tall guys hot, so why should people have a problem with guys who say they find slim pretty women hot?

This is really disturbing. Have the feminazis had such an influence in England and America that guys feel too ashamed to express what they find attractive in a woman? Are guys too ashamed to admit that they would like the company of a good woman. Is the fear that the wrath of a pack of carnivourous harpies will descend on them if they do. You look at the vibe of too many forums out there.

Peace

It's weird, in America if your a man, your never supposed to admit that your lonely or would like to have a girlfriend. Your career is supposed to be the most important thing in your life. No man will ever admit that he is lonely, as that is seen as showing weakness and vulnerability and those emotions are not permitted in America for men for some reason.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Mercury wrote:
January 26th, 2018, 12:07 am
Jonny Law wrote:
July 30th, 2017, 5:41 am

Dear Mercury,
Your sarcasm and exaggerations are not too far from the truth.
You will arrested for disturbing the peace or some other bullshit law if you do approach a woman.
You really may as well say that, in America, approaching a woman will get, about 30 minutes later, about ten fully armed military convoys, about 50 SWAT vans, about 175 FBI cars, and about 75 police and military aircraft (helicopters, including a dozen AH-64 Apaches, and also loaded F-16 fighter jets and stealth bombers) swarming and surrounding you, rifles and RPGs drawn, tank and missile vehicle turrets turned and pointed right at you, ready to blast you into a zillion pieces at a moment's notice, and ordering you to get down on the ground. Plus a statewide military lockdown and Martial law, only this time over a thousand times worse than in Ferguson, Missouri.
This sounds like Toronto in the year 2030. Approaching women is already criminal harassment in Toronto. Being a virgin is considered a terrorist threat to Trudeau and his sunny ways while he gladly hands over $10MM cheques to convicted child terrorists as a token gesture.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:
July 20th, 2017, 5:20 am
I've noticed a pretty disturbing trend, not only are a lot of guys lonely, but they won't admit that they would like company of the opposite sex that's both good company and attractive. It's unacceptable to admit that you're lonely, it's doubly unacceptable to admit that you'd want a woman in your life. It's that I want to get to th bottom of. There's two issues I want to raise in this thread.

I was watching some great Russian folk music on youtube. What caught my eye below one of the videos was a comment asking regarding 'why are so many comments about the women rather than the singing'. I feel inclined to reply 'because a) they're men and because b) they're from an environment where they never get to interact with women like that and c) there's nothing shameful about being open that you find people pretty. It's that, it's that sort of negativity towards men admiring people they find attractive, trying to somehow tell them that it's wrong to be open about the simple fact that you find the performers pretty? The undercurrent of trying to imply that it's misogynistic or objectifying.

Men in Anglo countries are not supposed to admit that they like women who are thin and pretty because to do so would make him sound like a misogynist, it's ridiculous but true.

The fat acceptance movement has become mainstream and tells men that if they are misogynists if they like women who are physically fit. It's a sad world we live in when men who desire women who are healthy and in shape are considered misogynists. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."