I'm a woman and I'm starting to dislike other women too

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

I'm a woman and I'm starting to dislike other women too

Post by BlueEverglades »

I lost the only female friend I had this year to something stupid...and it's hell trying to find someone over 25 to be friends with. If she gets married, forget about reconnecting with her, she will dump you for her relationship even though you are supposed to keep friends around and not overwhelm your spouse with all mate and friends responsibilities...

Females in america do not like other women as competition and are always trying to outdo each other. For example my ex best friend always tried to outdo me every time I did something remotely interesting. If I went somewhere, she had to make sure she was going somewhere even better next week and was rubbing her relationship on my face all the time. She abandoned me when I was going through a rough patch but I had to support her all this time.

After finishing college I have not found a single woman that actually likes being friends. They see you as a potential boyfriend/husband snatcher or someone to distrust and be suspicious about.....all without even talking to you...

Many are living a very crazy life that I cannot identify with, drunk or drugs, sleeping around, full of tattoos and a bad personality...

Ever since I moved to jacksonville and went job hunting the female managers treated me like crap and even denied the job posting. This makes me angry as deep inside of me I know women are supposed to stick out for each other but they are colder than men. Some cashier woman even stared down at me the whole time I was speaking to the male manager as if to intimidate me. This can be summed up to fear of losing her job, ect yet it's quite f***ed up to be this in your face about it.

Maybe capitalism is the root of all evil here..driving both genders to compete, consume endlesly and be paranoid of everyone else...

I miss having a little group of friends to share and wonder if moving abroad (to spain my favorite country) would change a thing or is this an universal problem now? Are women in your travels friends with other women in their late twenties and thirties?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm a woman and I'm starting to dislike other women too

Post by Adama »

Narcissists must turn everything into a competition. That's because they must always win, to satisfy that god complex of being the best of the best. Whatever you do, either they will steal it from you by destroying your words, or they will outdo you. You can have no victory in their presence. They must always take all the glory for themselves, leaving you with none, not even a fair share.

Almost every "friend" I've ever had in my adult life has been a strange narcissist, a reprobate son of Satan. They're going to burn forever. Fake friends who are secretly your enemies, and your life is just entertainment for them to screw with, to see if they can destroy you without you realizing it with their evil words.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Post by BlueEverglades »

But is this narcissism mainly an U.S thing? I can't imagine the rest of this world being this miserable and weird. If both guys and girls are being f***ed with then this is not a good place to start a family and make your children go through the same shit...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

BlueEverglades wrote:But is this narcissism mainly an U.S thing? I can't imagine the rest of this world being this miserable and weird. If both guys and girls are being f***ed with then this is not a good place to start a family and make your children go through the same shit...
Narcissism is epidemic in the USA. That is a known fact. You should think about traveling to more traditional parts of the world where women would be all too happy to embrace you as a unique friend.

Also, I like Jacksonville, but it is not known as a particularly sophisticated part of the country. You should try to join book clubs, or art groups, or toastmasters, etc. to meet women on your level. That will be difficult in Jacksonville.

But I have to tell you, in this my 50th year, I have come to the conclusion that most women in the world are deceptive and less than fully trustworthy. This is something evolutionary or something socialized, but it is true. Women lie to me a lot, and they are guided by their feelings of the moment. They are fickle and can turn on a dime with the passage of time.

I find that women might rebuff my sexual interest, and when I reject their friendship, they react angrily only to show reciprocated interest sometime later for some reason.

So in truth, I like women, but I don't at all trust them because their agenda is almost never in concert with my own. It is often when they sense lost social, sexual, or financial opportunity do they respond positively it seems. As the Chinese say, "The deeper the drop of the ball, the more strongly it will bounce back to you." I find that true with women these days.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

BlueEverglades wrote:But is this narcissism mainly an U.S thing? I can't imagine the rest of this world being this miserable and weird. If both guys and girls are being f***ed with then this is not a good place to start a family and make your children go through the same shit...
I doubt god complexes are an American thing. It's just a runaway ego. But I will say this though, in the countries where feminism is the strongest, it makes sense that female narcissism would be worse in those places. They do say American women are the worst. If that is the case, it may be because of the "freedom" they have (the freedom to commit evil, because nobody needs to be set loose to commit good, it's the good they wanted to get away from: the full knowledge of the evil fruit).

That's why I always say look for someone who is humble.
Last edited by Adama on May 16th, 2018, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ BlueEverglades

The note about women trying to out-do each other rather than being friends, if you haven't discovered it, I have a youtube recommendation
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP3Ydn ... gbc4PDQ4MQ
Throughout her videos she mentions the topics of friendships with contemporary women. You might well find you relate. So much politically-incorrect stuff on this channel. The reason the author of this channel is resentful to those types of women is because of the reasons you talk about and also, because her mother was a complete self-centered feminist who only lived for men (not the topic of this post). Just check out the videos. She speaks with such passion. You might relate to a lot of the things throughout her videos about women.

I think you're very right on the competitive part. People of both sexes see each other as rivals rather than as potential friends far more than is good for them. If one was to make this point, bizarrely, people will try to defend the way things are.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The majority of women are wired incorrectly. Fact! I similarise them with dangerous wild animals in captivity. Feed and take care of them then boom, they turn on you in an instance and for no apparent reason.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Hello BlueEverglades,

I can relate to much of what you wrote. It's the main reason I'm here and the main reason I am immigrating out of the country, as I actually had incredible female friends abroad. Unlike many of the American men here, I find it nearly impossible to find a genuine female friend here, while finding a boyfriend is easy. It sounds like it's the same way for you.

The U.S. is a dog-eat-dog society, with vapid tv shows and other media promoting promiscuity, drug use, and violence. It's not surprising that it negatively affects us women too.

I'm not great with keeping contact with people online, but you can always PM me if you wish to talk.

Regards,
xhatox
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pretty much everyone in America is in competition with each other, it's dog eat dog and it's really sad.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xhatox wrote:Hello BlueEverglades,

I can relate to much of what you wrote. It's the main reason I'm here and the main reason I am immigrating out of the country, as I actually had incredible female friends abroad. Unlike many of the American men here, I find it nearly impossible to find a genuine female friend here, while finding a boyfriend is easy. It sounds like it's the same way for you.

The U.S. is a dog-eat-dog society, with vapid tv shows and other media promoting promiscuity, drug use, and violence. It's not surprising that it negatively affects us women too.

I'm not great with keeping contact with people online, but you can always PM me if you wish to talk.

Regards,
xhatox
Yeah the women in America seem so toxic. It's like they are waiting and ready to explode, like a time bomb. It certainly doesn't feel relaxed to be around them. When you are around them, don't you get this tense feeling like they want to explode as though they were a ticking time bomb waiting for an excuse to unleash their bitch nature onto others? It's not only toxic, but there is something about them that seems very DELUSIONAL as well, as though their mind is filled with delusions and fake realities that aren't true.

Also have you noticed that in most other countries, the women are far more relaxed and down to earth. You feel like you can be yourself around them. Know what I mean? You've been happier abroad and back, so you must have noticed this right? It's very obvious, but very taboo to talk about. Not even alternative media sites which claim to "expose many taboo truths" will talk about this.

All of this is important to us because around people who are down to earth and relaxed, it raises your self-esteem and confidence, because you are FREE TO BE YOURSELF. That is the significance here, and the true meaning of freedom.

Have you noticed that when you come back to America from overseas that you go into reverse culture shock mode and become more withdrawn because you see more clearly than ever the fake toxic vibe and people in the US?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Pretty much everyone in America is in competition with each other, it's dog eat dog and it's really sad.
One interesting difference between China and the US. When American girls share an apartment with a female roommate, they end up calling each other "the roommate from hell" and often have intense ego battles and petty dramas. But in China, when two girls share an apartment they usually get along easily like sisters, in a harmonious way. Big difference. Unfortunately, no one else but us has the guts to mention such glaring differences. You simply aren't supposed to talk about such things.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

BlueEverGlades, have you seen Latin women? I was with a 47-year-old woman in Costa Rica that was so possessive it made her mad that a woman even looked at me. She constantly asked me if I found x woman attractive or Chinese women attractive or if that hair in the bed was that of another woman because it was a lighter shade of dark than her hair. The men in their countries cheat on them a lot so they're jealous and see other women as man-snatchers. The crazy doesn't stop with American chicks.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Temprano26 wrote:BlueEverGlades, have you seen Latin women? I was with a 47-year-old woman in Costa Rica that was so possessive it made her mad that a woman even looked at me. She constantly asked me if I found x woman attractive or Chinese women attractive or if that hair in the bed was that of another woman because it was a lighter shade of dark than her hair. The men in their countries cheat on them a lot so they're jealous and see other women as man-snatchers. The crazy doesn't stop with American chicks.
Yes, Puerto Rican women are far more abusive and toxic than American women from the mainland. There is this mix of Marianismo and feminism on that island and instead of the men going MGTOW, many of them are going gay.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Well, Costa Rica but yeah, maybe they all fall under the same umbrella.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
August 21st, 2017, 7:50 am
I lost the only female friend I had this year to something stupid...and it's hell trying to find someone over 25 to be friends with. If she gets married, forget about reconnecting with her, she will dump you for her relationship even though you are supposed to keep friends around and not overwhelm your spouse with all mate and friends responsibilities...

Females in america do not like other women as competition and are always trying to outdo each other. For example my ex best friend always tried to outdo me every time I did something remotely interesting. If I went somewhere, she had to make sure she was going somewhere even better next week and was rubbing her relationship on my face all the time. She abandoned me when I was going through a rough patch but I had to support her all this time.

After finishing college I have not found a single woman that actually likes being friends. They see you as a potential boyfriend/husband snatcher or someone to distrust and be suspicious about.....all without even talking to you...

Many are living a very crazy life that I cannot identify with, drunk or drugs, sleeping around, full of tattoos and a bad personality...

Ever since I moved to jacksonville and went job hunting the female managers treated me like crap and even denied the job posting. This makes me angry as deep inside of me I know women are supposed to stick out for each other but they are colder than men. Some cashier woman even stared down at me the whole time I was speaking to the male manager as if to intimidate me. This can be summed up to fear of losing her job, ect yet it's quite f***ed up to be this in your face about it.

Maybe capitalism is the root of all evil here..driving both genders to compete, consume endlesly and be paranoid of everyone else...

I miss having a little group of friends to share and wonder if moving abroad (to spain my favorite country) would change a thing or is this an universal problem now? Are women in your travels friends with other women in their late twenties and thirties?

This is true with men as well. It seems as if everyone in America is competing with each other for jobs, relationships and friendships. This hyper competitiveness is unhealthy both mentally, physically and spiritually.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."