Good looking men with unattractive women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Teh Amasin Spoderman
Freshman Poster

Good looking men with unattractive women

Post by Teh Amasin Spoderman »

Anyone else cringe or feel bad at the sight of a handsome or average looking man and they are in a relationship with some landwhale bitch?

I'm asking because I recently ran into an old friend of mine from high school, a slightly above average Hispanic. With him was his girlfriend, a pale Jabba the Hutt with makeup. The girlfriend had the typical loudmouth entitled princess attitude who found something to complain about while my friend was calm, and by the looks of his face, he was slightly depressed.

After we chatted and took our separate ways, I kinda felt bad for him. I have a beautiful girlfriend from the Philippines who rarely complained and she was wife material. Meanwhile, my friend will probably live a life of depression, and would probably get financially screwed if he decides to marry. Maybe I should invite him along with me to the Philippines next year.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Good looking men with unattractive women

Post by Taco »

One of the defining features of western countries is the men are generally better looking than the women, which is a scary thought. If you want a good looking woman that still has a sex drive you need to go to a poor country. You made the right choice.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Teh Amasin Spoderman wrote:With him was his girlfriend, a pale Jabba the Hutt with makeup. The girlfriend had the typical loudmouth entitled princess attitude who found something to complain about while my friend was calm
Scraping the proverbial barrel springs to mind. Has he no self-respect?

Yeah, take him to the Phils before the poor bastard tops himself. How old is he?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Teh Amasin Spoderman wrote:Anyone else cringe or feel bad at the sight of a handsome or average looking man and they are in a relationship with some landwhale bitch?
Yes, I was just thinking about this the other day. I see countless good looking men here in America with women who are as ugly as sin or as fat as a cow! :shock:

It's sad really when you think about it, that men in the US have to lower their standards so much just to get a woman. If these guys only would travel abroad, then they would not have to date or marry land whales or ugly ducklings. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It's funny, I almost never hear a western man say another man is good-looking. Maybe I hear it occasionally in Asia.

If I cared enough to think about it, I might assume a man dating an unattractive woman might be unattractive himself, unless a woman said he was good-looking. Neither one of them would be good-looking to me.