Women and Tinder

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women and Tinder

Post by jamesbond »

This woman checked out Tinder for the first time and gives her take on it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGFUbTK4apI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women and Tinder

Post by MrMan »

I've never seen tinder. I heard the user swipes left or right depending on whether one is interested in the picture.

What I don't get is why she says this is a 'hook up ap'? Is that what it is? Is it advertized like that? Is there something about it that indicates that it's to be used to find one-night stands.

She also said something along the lines of the idea that a woman who is worthy of a commitment isn't going to have to go on Tinder for it. So, I wonder if she is married or engaged. If she's unmarried, some of the things she says are kind of ironic.

If Tinder isn't advertized or generally understood as a hook-up ap, I don't see what the problem is. Is it wrong for a woman to post a profile on a dating site? Some people are busy and have difficulty finding potential partners the normal way. What's wrong with trying online dating? It might not work out, but what all does it involve? Uploading pictures and answering questionairres or something like that? Does Tinder have information about anything besides, looks, profiles maybe, that say a woman likes long walks on the beach?

This video has 40k hits in just a few days. I can see why she's popular. She seems to have some common sense, says stuff that appeals to 'red pill' men, and she's pretty. I'd say her face is at least an 8, though she may loose a point for that New York accent. She is a bit graphic about sex, though, which grates a bit on my old fashioned sensibilities, especially since she's talking about women being quality women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women and Tinder

Post by MrMan »

I saw another video. She's been married for 10 years, so her perspective makes more sense.