Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by fschmidt »

Actually I don't really care why the guy did it. Today driving on my local main street, 2 of the 3 lanes were closed for absolutely no reason. And my internet service has problems as usual and I called them twice and they gave me the usual run-around. America combines first world arrogance with third world incompetence. Modern Americans are just useless scum. So their death brings me nothing but joy, and I have no reason to care what the cause is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Actually I don't really care why the guy did it. Today driving on my local main street, 2 of the 3 lanes were closed for absolutely no reason. And my internet service has problems as usual and I called them twice and they gave me the usual run-around. America combines first world arrogance with third world incompetence. Modern Americans are just useless scum. So their death brings me nothing but joy, and I have no reason to care what the cause is.
If this is a false flag used to push some nefarious agenda, which it looks like, we should want to know about it. Also, there’s scum and there’s scum. Imagine how much better this would have been if it had been done at a rap concert or feminist march.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Yohan wrote: The first personal data of this shooter are now out with more and more details coming in... but own misery? untalented? Unproductive life? Not really...
Yes, a loser. Though he was an accountant and of some level of intelligence, he was a compulsive gambler on a nightly level. Anyone who buys multiple properties (at least one is mortgaged) to sit and rot in his 60s, buys 2 small aircraft, but lives a life of vice and gambling is overall a unproductive loser in the end. This pull to consume and get more money to consume even more is a sickness that he likely realized at the end.

All of his positives are undermined by gambling which has destroyed lives in minutes. I opine mental illness and overall anger figure predominantly, but many a fortune has been lost to the gambling vice.
There is for sure some truth with your comment, gambling and mental illness .... together with strong firearms a deadly mixture...
maybe he had even gambling debits and was bankrupt?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cases.html
Police are still trying to figure out his motive - other than his gambling, his life appeared largely unremarkable
Paddock's father was a 'psychopathic' serial bank robber who spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list
Only shortly after this attack information from ISIS was showing up claiming he converted to Islam, true or not?
Although ISIS have repeatedly attempted to claim credit for the shooting, saying Paddock had recently converted to Islam, both his brother and authorities have dismissed the claims.
Under investigation, plenty of information still missing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was listening to the news and the cable just went out, but so far things have piqued my interest. I think this MAY BE an orchestrated event of some kind. Keep in mind though, I am not a gun enthusiast.

1. Too many guns. A man would probably only need a few semi automatic rifles with some magazines, not 23. And why is he transporting all those guns and taking them? Is that many necessary?
2. He made a semi-auto into an automatic. How convenient for gun control?
3. He had ammonium nitrate in his car. For what?
4. He had fertilizer in his car. What for?
5. I don't care how distant you are from your brother, if your brother shoots 500 people, you'll either be in tears and broken up over it, or you would hide your face in shame. You wouldn't give a nonchalant news interview.
6. Man was rich, with multiple properties in different states.
7. $30,000 in gambling per day. The average person might be able to get away with that 10 times in a lifetime at most. So this man must have been a multi-millionaire.

The goal of the elitists is to convince the people to voluntarily give up their guns. Once the average American is defenseless, then they can just do to us what Stalin did to the Russians, and what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. They can murder at will. The Founding Fathers knew: guns are to protect from tyranny even more than they are to protect from criminals on the street. The whole world will fall once they remove gun rights from the American population. This is the last thing they need to get rid of before they can truly start treating people like cattle.

And except for the ONE person on here that wants to see EVERYONE dead (and we know who he is, and it is not Cornfed), I doubt there are many people who are capable of doing this.

The more guns on the scene, the more they can proclaim on the news, HE HAD AN ARSENAL! Gun control. Gun control. Gun control.

They are even referencing Kathy Giffords, which is an outright hoax.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

In two weeks this will be forgotten. I don't see any great reset here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just a thought. Perhaps this follows on from Charlottesville as a way of discouraging white people from gathering.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:Just a thought. Perhaps this follows on from Charlottesville as a way of discouraging white people from gathering.
Stay indoors. Don't enjoy life. Be afraid. This seems to be the message.

Have you seen that a democrat senator from Connecticut has already been preaching about gun control?

As for C-E's theory, it is debunked. He had a live in girlfriend and the man had money. By the definitions of those who consider those without women and who don't have their own homes to be losers, he was not a loser.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:I was listening to the news and the cable just went out, but so far things have piqued my interest. I think this MAY BE an orchestrated event of some kind. Keep in mind though, I am not a gun enthusiast.

1. Too many guns. A man would probably only need a few semi automatic rifles with some magazines, not 23. And why is he transporting all those guns and taking them? Is that many necessary?
5. I don't care how distant you are from your brother, if your brother shoots 500 people, you'll either be in tears and broken up over it, or you would hide your face in shame. You wouldn't give a nonchalant news interview.
7. $30,000 in gambling per day. The average person might be able to get away with that 10 times in a lifetime at most. So this man must have been a multi-millionaire.

The goal of the elitists is to convince the people to voluntarily give up their guns. Once the average American is defenseless, then they can just do to us what Stalin did to the Russians, and what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians. They can murder at will. The Founding Fathers knew: guns are to protect from tyranny even more than they are to protect from criminals on the street. The whole world will fall once they remove gun rights from the American population. This is the last thing they need to get rid of before they can truly start treating people like cattle.

And except for the ONE person on here that wants to see EVERYONE dead (and we know who he is, and it is not Cornfed), I doubt there are many people who are capable of doing this.

The more guns on the scene, the more they can proclaim on the news, HE HAD AN ARSENAL! Gun control. Gun control. Gun control.

Nicely put Adama. Yes they want the guns, if you cannot see thru this you are a retard.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:I was listening to the news and the cable just went out, but so far things have piqued my interest. I think this MAY BE an orchestrated event of some kind. Keep in mind though, I am not a gun enthusiast.

Nicely put Adama. Yes they want the guns, if you cannot see thru this you are a retard.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

So apparently they are going to try to get a ban on all types of assault rifles now. Yes, now it seems like it is definitely orchestrated because of this reason. They are now claiming that such weapons are not for self-defense but simply for mass murder.

Also, is Don Lemon claiming that he is live from Las Vegas in front of that hotel? Tommy Sotomayor is walking all around the place live right now, where Don Lemon is supposed to be if he's broadcasting from there, but he can't find him anywhere.

Total guns found now are 47.

He bought weapons in 4 states.

https://youtube/ruYeBXudsds

https://youtube/xeUbWgvrq9w
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you think the las vegas shooting was a false flag or MK ULTRA mind control assassin again?

I told my relatives today: If there were real terrorists they would do something significant, like blow up the IRS building or CIA or NSA building. Then they would be seen as heros by the american public.

But they wouldnt kill random people on the street like that. Because that accomplishes nothing except make the american people more fearful and give the government an excuse to grow bigger, enact more security controls, take away more freedoms, and take away more guns from americans, which serves the elites agenda.

The tell tale sign is that the mass shooter killed himself at the end. Thats happened so many times the last few years already. Isnt it getting obvious by now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

gsjackson wrote:I'm not saying this is the case, but I suspect there will soon be lots of youtube videos arguing that this guy was a CIA mind control victim, probably during the time he worked for Lockheed Martin, and was activated as part of the ongoing effort to bring gun control to the U.S. Hillary Clinton is on the case as we speak, assailing the NRA.

PD, assuming you mean gun control is the root issue in American violence -- it's kind of complicated, even leaving aside conflicting interpretations of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. I have no affinity at all for guns, and always thought, well, of course we should have gun control like civilized countries. But as you begin to understand the extent of Jewish domination of American life, you realize that this one-world government under the control of financial elites, with the U.S. military at their beck and call, is not just the figment of a few conspiracy theorists' imagination, it's very close to becoming a reality. George Soros, among others, shells out big bucks every day to make it reality. Individual gun ownership in the U.S., or anywhere, is an impediment to this project.

Old fashioned European liberalism presumes reasonableness and good will among both the governing and the governed. Would that it were so. But in the U.S. we can see that it isn't, and that conglomerations of centralized power here are insidious, if not dangerous. So no, at this juncture in history I wouldn't give the U.S. government the power to take away people's guns. For symbolic reasons, and ultimately maybe for practical reasons.
I'm leaning more toward the mind control, etc, route myself, but even non-conspiratorially, most mass shooters in recent years, even since the 60s, were on psychiatric medicine. Even the first guy of this type, the shooter from the tower in Texas with a brain tumor in the 1960s, was on a bunch of amphetamines and maybe a few other psych meds. Correlation, causation, who knows. America does feel like a complete loony bin, though, with a very very high amount of people diagnosed with psychiatric issues, in therapy, on psychiatric medicine, etc. Of course the American mental health approach is not a proactive one, and indeed in psychiatry itself, it's not a proactive science (or really, pseudo-science) and instead blames the victim for poor mental health. It's akin to blaming someone for their allergies acting up in Beijing due to the pollution or something. Is it better to concentrate on measures to cut down on pollution, or you tell everyone to wear face masks and get asthma medicine? As in US for mental health, it's definitely the latter going on.

As far as gun control in USA, it's interesting. As a teenager, I used to be very pro-gun, and thought guns were sweet, as well, as a teenager, they are. Almost nobody on Earth wouldn't think it's totally cool to shoot a gun, it's like driving a fast car, etc. So I used to be in the camp of no limits on guns at all. Now, I'm not so sure, after being in countries without legal gun ownership and mass ownership of firearms where it's safe to be even in "bad neighborhoods" compared to USA, and the relative civility of police and lack of them all being heavily armed. It makes me rethink my ideas on gun control quite a lot.

I think in USA specifically, gun ownership and gun control is a very different ballgame than other countries, and pro-gun people paint all other countries as tyrannies because you can't own a gun (a lie, and a large contributor to American Stockholm Syndrome, as most people's response to going abroad is that America is free because you can own a gun) and anti-gun people paint America as the worst country ever due to mass shootings, when some other countries with a lot stricter gun laws have a lot worse murder rates and are more violent than USA.

I think personally almost the opposite about gun control in USA, though. I think the reason it never was implemented to a large extent nationally wasn't because of the people fighting for freedom and blah blah. I think the more guns you have in society, the more excuse you have to create a police state. But it also gives people the "well at least we're free cuz we can own guns!" excuse for the American Stockholm Syndrome while literally every other freedom gets taken away and civil rights are totally stomped on.

I'm not anti-gun by a long shot, and don't think gun control for USA is necessarily something workable (nuclear disarmament is considered a pipe dream and there's a couple thousand of them compared to about half a billion guns in USA alone...) but this is just what I think. I could write in more detail what I think the gun control plan will be, but basically, I think guns will be shifted away from the ATF somewhat, to the DHS. Then current gun owners based on one Form 4473 purchase will get "audited" by the ATF and/or DHS based on whatever criteria they want, and they'll be able to take guns away at will, but without really passing anymore new laws at all, or specifically banning a type of gun, etc.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've just been watching CNN, and it is just an obvious gun grab. All their words are crafted to make it seem like a person doesn't have a right to own an assault rifle, and especially not one capable of rapidly firing. They want to at least make sure no gun can work in an automatic fashion.

They are saying now that he had rigged 12 of his guns to work on automatic.