Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2584
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 2nd, 2017, 5:07 pm

By now most of you have become aware of the mass shooting in Las Vegas. The death count is currently 58 but this will surely rise because a subset of the 400 wounded will expire in the coming hours and days.

I condemn this violence in the strongest of terms, but it is symptomatic of what I have been saying for years, that the Great American Reset is closer than we think.

This nutjob shooter (Stephen Paddock), who was rightly taken out by the police, was your garden variety white, untalented, and underachieving male forced to cavort with an "over the hill" Asian female for a partner for lack of ability to succeed with white women. He was likely angry about his own personal failings and his unproductive life had no meaning so he decided to contribute to the reset as a way to end his own misery. We have 2 or 3 of our own "Stephen Paddocks" on this forum (I will say no names, but you know who), and they are seething with resentment simply because their "betters" are not.

So this growing army of similar nuts is just waiting to unleash their frustrations on innocent Americans. This type of incident will continue and it will come to a head when The Reset commences full tilt.

My point here is to tell men to prepare to go abroad NOW. The window of opportunity is upon us but when it closes, you might be out of luck. Save money and plan accordingly because we have not seen anything yet.

America as we know it is in the beginning stages of a transformation that the founding fathers could have never imagined.

Are you prepared?
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 2nd, 2017, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2212
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by gsjackson » October 2nd, 2017, 5:19 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:By now most of you have become aware of the mass shooting in Las Vegas. The death count is currently 58 but this will surely rise because a subset of the 200 wounded will expire in the coming hours and days.

I condemn this violence in the strongest of terms, but it is symptomatic of what I have been saying for years, that the Great American Reset is closer than we think.

This nutjob shooter (Stephen Paddock), who was rightly taken out by the police, was your garden variety white, untalented, and underachieving male forced to cavort with an "over the hill" Asian female for a partner for lack of ability to succeed with white women. He was likely angry about his own personal failings and his unproductive life had no meaning so he decided to contribute to the reset as a way to end his own misery. We have 2 or 3 of our own "Stephen Paddocks" on this forum (I will say no names, but you know who), and they are seething with resentment simply because their "betters" are not.

So this growing army of similar nuts is just waiting to unleash their frustrations on innocent Americans. This type of incident will continue and it will come to a head when The Reset commences full tilt.

My point here is to tell men to prepare to go abroad NOW. The window of opportunity is upon us but when it closes, you might be out of luck. Save money and plan accordingly because we have not seen anything yet.

America as we know it is in the beginning stages of a transformation that the founding fathers could have never imagined.

Are you prepared?
This was the kind of event I might attend. In answer to your question: yes. Heading out tomorrow, more or less permanently.

I don't think we have any potential shooters here, because pretty much everyone on this forum stands outside and recognizes the current American matrix for what it is. The truth always has redemptive power. The regular eruptions of violence are just a small outward symptom of the rottenness of American discourse and the corruption of its institutions.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by publicduende » October 2nd, 2017, 5:26 pm

For how saddened I am to witness the umpteenth gun carnage in a country that just won't do away with the root cause problem, I think hinting at some members of this forums, even the more bitter and dysfunctional of the lot, as potential killers, is just plain cruel.

As gsjackson said, the fact itself these people find a dialectic outlet in here, means they are capable of elaborating their frustrations and temper them with their version of the truth, however odious and questionable it might be.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:By now most of you have become aware of the mass shooting in Las Vegas. The death count is currently 58 but this will surely rise because a subset of the 200 wounded will expire in the coming hours and days.

I condemn this violence in the strongest of terms, but it is symptomatic of what I have been saying for years, that the Great American Reset is closer than we think.

This nutjob shooter (Stephen Paddock), who was rightly taken out by the police, was your garden variety white, untalented, and underachieving male forced to cavort with an "over the hill" Asian female for a partner for lack of ability to succeed with white women. He was likely angry about his own personal failings and his unproductive life had no meaning so he decided to contribute to the reset as a way to end his own misery. We have 2 or 3 of our own "Stephen Paddocks" on this forum (I will say no names, but you know who), and they are seething with resentment simply because their "betters" are not.

So this growing army of similar nuts is just waiting to unleash their frustrations on innocent Americans. This type of incident will continue and it will come to a head when The Reset commences full tilt.

My point here is to tell men to prepare to go abroad NOW. The window of opportunity is upon us but when it closes, you might be out of luck. Save money and plan accordingly because we have not seen anything yet.

America as we know it is in the beginning stages of a transformation that the founding fathers could have never imagined.

Are you prepared?

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Yohan » October 2nd, 2017, 6:18 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: This nutjob shooter (Stephen Paddock), who was rightly taken out by the police, was your garden variety white, untalented, and underachieving male forced to cavort with an "over the hill" Asian female for a partner for lack of ability to succeed with white women. He was likely angry about his own personal failings and his unproductive life had no meaning so he decided to contribute to the reset as a way to end his own misery.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ddock.html

The first personal data of this shooter are now out with more and more details coming in... but own misery? untalented? Unproductive life? Not really...

-----

His father had a remarkable criminal record and was also a psychopath.
However about him nothing like that is known.
Who is Stephen Paddock?

Las Vegas shooter, 64, was a licensed pilot and hunting enthusiast with no criminal record who owned a $400,000 home in a Nevada retirement community

The man suspected of killing at least 58 people and injuring 515 when he opened fire on concertgoers Sunday night has been identified as Stephen Paddock

His dead body was discovered by police in a room at the Mandalay Bay Resort after he took his own life, with 'over 10 rifles' discovered on the scene

Paddock, 64, lived just 90 minutes outside Las Vegas in the city of Mesquite, where he bough a home in a retirement community back in 2015

The retired accountant lived at the $400,000 property with girlfriend Marilou Danley, 62, the same woman police sought out for questioning

Paddock had hunting and fishing licenses as well as his pilot's license, and worked at Lockheed Martin as an auditor for three years in the late 1980s

He had no criminal record in the state of Nevada and officials said at a press conference early Monday that they are still looking into his possible motive

Paddock's father was a serial bank robber who was 'diagnosed as psychopathic' and spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list after escaping prison
Last edited by Yohan on October 2nd, 2017, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2584
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 2nd, 2017, 6:19 pm

publicduende wrote:For how saddened I am to witness the umpteenth gun carnage in a country that just won't do away with the root cause problem, I think hinting at some members of this forums, even the more bitter and dysfunctional of the lot, as potential killers, is just plain cruel.
When our resident nutjob(s) intimate this type of violence, it does not go unnoticed by the perceptive among us. For some reason, you've chosen to turn a blind eye to it or simply not acknowledge it.

I'd be curious to learn what that is all about.....

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2212
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by gsjackson » October 2nd, 2017, 6:52 pm

Yohan wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: This nutjob shooter (Stephen Paddock), who was rightly taken out by the police, was your garden variety white, untalented, and underachieving male forced to cavort with an "over the hill" Asian female for a partner for lack of ability to succeed with white women. He was likely angry about his own personal failings and his unproductive life had no meaning so he decided to contribute to the reset as a way to end his own misery.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ddock.html

The first personal data of this shooter are now out with more and more details coming in... but own misery? untalented? Unproductive life? Not really...

-----

His father had a remarkable criminal record and was also a psychopath.
However about him nothing like that is known.


Who is Stephen Paddock?

Las Vegas shooter, 64, was a licensed pilot and hunting enthusiast with no criminal record who owned a $400,000 home in a Nevada retirement community

The man suspected of killing at least 58 people and injuring 515 when he opened fire on concertgoers Sunday night has been identified as Stephen Paddock

His dead body was discovered by police in a room at the Mandalay Bay Resort after he took his own life, with 'over 10 rifles' discovered on the scene

Paddock, 64, lived just 90 minutes outside Las Vegas in the city of Mesquite, where he bough a home in a retirement community back in 2015

The retired accountant lived at the $400,000 property with girlfriend Marilou Danley, 62, the same woman police sought out for questioning

Paddock had hunting and fishing licenses as well as his pilot's license, and worked at Lockheed Martin as an auditor for three years in the late 1980s

He had no criminal record in the state of Nevada and officials said at a press conference early Monday that they are still looking into his possible motive

Paddock's father was a serial bank robber who was 'diagnosed as psychopathic' and spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list after escaping prison
Also, he wasn't taken out by police. He killed himself in the hotel room from which he fired. And contra Mr. Peabody's description of him as a "Christian terrorist," his brother says he had no religious affiliation.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Yohan » October 2nd, 2017, 7:01 pm

publicduende wrote:For how saddened I am to witness the umpteenth gun carnage in a country that just won't do away with the root cause problem, I think hinting at some members of this forums, even the more bitter and dysfunctional of the lot, as potential killers, is just plain cruel.
I think so too. There are many bitter people everywhere, who are disappointed, were mistreated in the past, had plenty of personal problems, are religiously grossly misguided - but it needs a bit more to cross over a certain 'red line' and become a mass killer or serial killer.

I am not a psychiatrist, but I can imagine that 'uncontrolled hate' plays a major role to cross this 'red line' to kill people at random.
In case of suicide it might be 'despair' to move on to the final act.

As a man, into MGTOW-stuff and also being active in a MGTOW forum as admin, I met many people by internet, but also some personally later on - mostly men but also a few women - in my life who were hateful and in despair, almost ready to consider doing stupid things.

As a first step, I always try to convince such a person to work hard to overcome 'the feeling of hate' - as 'hate' is a way to nowhere, it is ALWAYS leading to self-destruction.

The problem is if I compare men and women, that men do not talk about what is going on in their brain and often it is too late to prevent the worst -
on the other side such men often complain that there is nobody they can talk about their situation.

Women are often considerably more talkative and more willing to listen and have also easier options to get over their personal problems.

Yes, correct, in this sense this forum is a good place, you can talk more or less about everything.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by droid » October 2nd, 2017, 7:09 pm

Everybody is giving opinions too soon I think.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2212
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by gsjackson » October 2nd, 2017, 7:46 pm

I'm not saying this is the case, but I suspect there will soon be lots of youtube videos arguing that this guy was a CIA mind control victim, probably during the time he worked for Lockheed Martin, and was activated as part of the ongoing effort to bring gun control to the U.S. Hillary Clinton is on the case as we speak, assailing the NRA.

PD, assuming you mean gun control is the root issue in American violence -- it's kind of complicated, even leaving aside conflicting interpretations of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution. I have no affinity at all for guns, and always thought, well, of course we should have gun control like civilized countries. But as you begin to understand the extent of Jewish domination of American life, you realize that this one-world government under the control of financial elites, with the U.S. military at their beck and call, is not just the figment of a few conspiracy theorists' imagination, it's very close to becoming a reality. George Soros, among others, shells out big bucks every day to make it reality. Individual gun ownership in the U.S., or anywhere, is an impediment to this project.

Old fashioned European liberalism presumes reasonableness and good will among both the governing and the governed. Would that it were so. But in the U.S. we can see that it isn't, and that conglomerations of centralized power here are insidious, if not dangerous. So no, at this juncture in history I wouldn't give the U.S. government the power to take away people's guns. For symbolic reasons, and ultimately maybe for practical reasons.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Yohan » October 2nd, 2017, 8:01 pm

gsjackson wrote: PD, assuming you mean gun control is the root issue in American violence ...
While it is much easier in USA compared to Europe and not to talk about Japan to own your firearm legally (and illegally), it is clearly not without restriction to buy them and to keep them in your home or to carry them around in public, concealed or openly.

There are laws regulating firearms in USA.

You cannot just walk into a shop and buy them anonymously. Also the kind of firearm which you can buy is limited. You cannot just buy any firearm you like.

There are many kind of firearms and I found people in USA very aware about gun safety, US-citizens are experienced about how dangerous firearms can be.

In this case it seems an automatic machinegun for military operations has been used, which is totally off-limit to private ownership, and it will be investigated how this crazy guy in L.A. was able to get one - illegally of course.

It is difficult for me to imagine that somebody in the 32nd floor of a building, using a simple revolver or pistol can kill over 50 people and injure over 500 in the street below - however such a firearm - a small pistol or a revolver, is doing a great job in self-defense if somebody is breaking into your house or tries to rob your shop or to hijack your car.
Last edited by Yohan on October 2nd, 2017, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Man With a Plan » October 2nd, 2017, 8:06 pm

He turned the gun on himself. The police did not terminate him. Let's get our facts aligned before we type threads, okay? But more to the point: Yes, the west has a high rate of mental illness and other interpersonal/intrapersonal issues per citizen (this forum being a prime example). Sadly, not everyone who looks to other nations will be able to successfully go abroad, and given that most members here are suspect future mass murderers, that notion is a bit disconcerting. Though, I and others have tried to bring the dialogue back to focus on getting out of America/the west. That should be the primary discussion here, not the continual decay of western society. We know that already. If we all think that the west is backward and full of psychopaths, we need to come together and figure out how to leave it.

But that's an entirely new conversation.
The Grey Menace.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2584
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 2nd, 2017, 8:38 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:He turned the gun on himself. The police did not terminate him. Let's get our facts aligned before we type threads, okay?
I beg to differ. If the police storm an outpost to terminate a shooter, and that shooter ends his rampage and offs himself, it was still police action that directly gave rise to the "take out" regardless of who actually pulled the trigger. Perhaps you should follow your own advice.
Man With a Plan wrote: Yes, the west has a high rate of mental illness and other interpersonal/intrapersonal issues per citizen (this forum being a prime example). Sadly, not everyone who looks to other nations will be able to successfully go abroad, and given that most members here are suspect future mass murderers, that notion is a bit disconcerting.
A bit of the pot calling the kettle black here, eh?
Man With a Plan wrote: Though, I and others have tried to bring the dialogue back to focus on getting out of America/the west. That should be the primary discussion here, not the continual decay of western society. We know that already. If we all think that the west is backward and full of psychopaths, we need to come together and figure out how to leave it.
Many of the threads here are for the big boys. That being said, if you don't have the stomach or the intellect to partake, please stick to the threads for lightweights who cannot handle issues beyond their capacities.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2584
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 2nd, 2017, 8:48 pm

Yohan wrote: The first personal data of this shooter are now out with more and more details coming in... but own misery? untalented? Unproductive life? Not really...
Yes, a loser. Though he was an accountant and of some level of intelligence, he was a compulsive gambler on a nightly level. Anyone who buys multiple properties (at least one is mortgaged) to sit and rot in his 60s, buys 2 small aircraft, but lives a life of vice and gambling is overall a unproductive loser in the end. This pull to consume and get more money to consume even more is a sickness that he likely realized at the end.

All of his positives are undermined by gambling which has destroyed lives in minutes. I opine mental illness and overall anger figure predominantly, but many a fortune has been lost to the gambling vice.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by Man With a Plan » October 2nd, 2017, 9:08 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I beg to differ. If the police storm an outpost to terminate a shooter, and that shooter ends his rampage and offs himself, it was still police action that directly gave rise to the "take out" regardless of who actually pulled the trigger. Perhaps you should follow your own advice.
You're a smart fellow. Do act like it. He pulled the trigger on himself, not the police. End of story. Whether you disagree or not, that's fact. Once again, get the proper information before you type it out in a thread.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:A bit of the pot calling the kettle black here, eh?
Yes. Your point being?
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Many of the threads here are for the big boys. That being said, if you don't have the stomach or the intellect to partake, please stick to the threads for lightweights who cannot handle issues beyond their capacities.
Not really, but we'll agree to disagree. You're part of the problem I mentioned. It's sad, as I thought you were one of HA's better members. But I guess everyone runs out of steam eventually. I hope you look within yourself and figure out what it is you need to improve. I'll put you on ignore shortly, but I wish you the best of luck in life.
The Grey Menace.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1458
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: Las Vegas Massacre - The Great American Reset

Post by MrPeabody » October 2nd, 2017, 9:12 pm

America is a country that allows every nut to own an unlimited amount of powerful weapons. What do you expect?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”