Why people get offended when you describe the type of woman

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why people get offended when you describe the type of wo

Post by Adama »

American women are often filled with arrogance. Why? Because the culture and society have determined that they should be the leaders and above men. And we know the saying which is true: power corrupts. These people were meant to be the helpers and the servants, not the leaders of men. They put the servants in command of their princes. That's what feminism has done. Thereby corrupting relationships with confusion and dishonor.

The woman is the glory of the man. She belongs to her man. She is not in charge of him. He rules over her (and if this offends you, you also have been corrupted by culture). These women have got it backwards, that because they have sexual organs that bend inwardly, that men are supposed to bow before them. Take note that it is the women who bows and puts her face to the ground for the man. The man does not do this for a woman, unless he is some sick pervert.

This is the natural order. So when you have a proud, prideful, arrogant, conceited, stuck up, ego maniac of a woman, who thinks she is god's gift to men (or feels like she has attained godhood because men have worshiped her because they want her in the bedroom) she isn't going to submit to you. No, she's going to use that power, which she has claimed in her unnatural conceit and arrogance, to destroy her man.

This is why the women must be submissive and humble. Otherwise you risk this person secretly trying to destroy you over time.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:American women are often filled with arrogance. Why? Because the culture and society have determined that they should be the leaders and above men. And we know the saying which is true: power corrupts. These people were meant to be the helpers and the servants, not the leaders of men. They put the servants in command of their princes. That's what feminism has done. Thereby corrupting relationships with confusion and dishonor.

The woman is the glory of the man. She belongs to her man. She is not in charge of him. He rules over her (and if this offends you, you also have been corrupted by culture). These women have got it backwards, that because they have sexual organs that bend inwardly, that men are supposed to bow before them. Take note that it is the women who bows and puts her face to the ground for the man. The man does not do this for a woman, unless he is some sick pervert.

This is the natural order. So when you have a proud, prideful, arrogant, conceited, stuck up, ego maniac of a woman, who thinks she is god's gift to men (or feels like she has attained godhood because men have worshiped her because they want her in the bedroom) she isn't going to submit to you. No, she's going to use that power, which she has claimed in her unnatural conceit and arrogance, to destroy her man.

This is why the women must be submissive and humble. Otherwise you risk this person secretly trying to destroy you over time.
Well stated. I would add that this gynocentric women worship goes beyond America and the West. It is almost universal at this point due near universal mass media and social media.

I reject the concept of marriage for men partly because of this.

"I have always thought that every woman should marry, but no man!" - Benjamin Disraeli, former Prime Minister of the UK
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:American women are often filled with arrogance. Why? Because the culture and society have determined that they should be the leaders and above men. And we know the saying which is true: power corrupts. These people were meant to be the helpers and the servants, not the leaders of men. They put the servants in command of their princes. That's what feminism has done. Thereby corrupting relationships with confusion and dishonor.

Well stated. I would add that this gynocentric women worship goes beyond America and the West. It is almost universal at this point due near universal mass media and social media.

I reject the concept of marriage for men partly because of this.

"I have always thought that every woman should marry, but no man!" - Benjamin Disraeli, former Prime Minister of the UK
Last edited by Adama on May 25th, 2018, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There are still remnants left in our culture that tells us of what reality truly is.
Last edited by Adama on May 25th, 2018, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Adama wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 6:48 pm
I've also had women who were overweight and older pull the converse trick on me. Instead of them trying to convince me that I wasn't all that, they would try to convince me that most women aren't all that attractive period. So I should just give up on finding an attractive woman.

Another one they like to pull is by saying that all attractive women are conceited and mean. But I have not found attractive women to be anywhere remotely as cruel as the lesser attractive. Part of the reason they have to pull these tricks is because they know their value isn't as great as the attractive woman's. So they resort to evil and spiritual wickedness to give them glory, rather than holding onto righteousness, mercy and peace.
One thing that is frustrating is that, for instance, there is no excuse for obesity in a tropical climate. To my complete surprise, there are people that would say; "She's got diseases! She has glandular problems!" Like even a vegetarian can exercise 6 hours a day, 365 days a year, and still be 300 pounds and rising really fast (even predicted to hit 400 pounds in 5 years or less), and as if *all* obesity were strictly glandular and thyroid related.

Others might say; "She suffers from depression! She can not help it!" I like to say to that; "In a tropical climate, she can help it. She needs to get on the bicycle, go to the beach, go swimming, replace all that sausage and bratwursts and unhealthy fat and grease with broccoli, bananas, oranges, coconuts, grapefruits, corn, and she needs to learn how to get out of her depression, for a tropical climate is no place to be sitting at home, shovelling unhealthy junk food into one's mouth, and pretending like it's 20 below zero outside with a roaring blizzard."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why people get offended when you describe the type of woman

Post by Adama »

The way I see it, it doesn't concern me what shape a person is in. They can be in any kind of shape they like. However, if a person tries to shame me into converting into preferring them or the like kind, that's where I draw the line. I don't take kindly to manipulation. So if they want to be of a certain body type, I let them be. however if a person wants to shame me or call me superficial etc for my preference, or worse, if a person tries to brainwash me against my preference with lying words, that is what I consider to be great evil.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

traveller wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 8:03 pm
Others might say; "She suffers from depression! She can not help it!" I like to say to that; "In a tropical climate, she can help it. She needs to get on the bicycle, go to the beach, go swimming, replace all that sausage and bratwursts and unhealthy fat and grease with broccoli, bananas, oranges, coconuts, grapefruits, corn, and she needs to learn how to get out of her depression, for a tropical climate is no place to be sitting at home, shovelling unhealthy junk food into one's mouth, and pretending like it's 20 below zero outside with a roaring blizzard."
I live in a tropical climate and I get to exercise a lot because there is a fitness center in my building and I have access to swimming pools. If I lived in the average house, exercise is a bit difficult. The sidewalk is nonexistent in some places and there are trees and poles in the way and you have to walk in the street. With the holes and open plates over the drainage ditch, it is not safe to run and you ahve to walk carefully. It can be too crowded in some places to run. Most days, the air is so nasty, I wouldn't want to walk outside, especially by the side of the road where there is that tiny bit of space to walk. The malls are crowded when you aren't working and people walk slow, in walls walking beside each other instead of single file.

Brotswurst? I think they have some kind of pack of hot dog they call a bratwurst around here that tastes like a hotdog (fortunately, instead of a greesy bratswurt.) But I don't see that many fat people here. I have seem some fat girls, but I can't think of any morbidly obese types I've met. Most people are thin when they are young and get just a bit stout as they get older. Some people are a bit fat, but not USA type fat.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

MrMan wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 10:41 am
traveller wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 8:03 pm
I live in a tropical climate and I get to exercise a lot because there is a fitness center in my building and I have access to swimming pools. If I lived in the average house, exercise is a bit difficult. The sidewalk is nonexistent in some places and there are trees and poles in the way and you have to walk in the street. With the holes and open plates over the drainage ditch, it is not safe to run and you ahve to walk carefully. It can be too crowded in some places to run. Most days, the air is so nasty, I wouldn't want to walk outside, especially by the side of the road where there is that tiny bit of space to walk. The malls are crowded when you aren't working and people walk slow, in walls walking beside each other instead of single file.

Brotswurst? I think they have some kind of pack of hot dog they call a bratwurst around here that tastes like a hotdog (fortunately, instead of a greesy bratswurt.) But I don't see that many fat people here. I have seem some fat girls, but I can't think of any morbidly obese types I've met. Most people are thin when they are young and get just a bit stout as they get older. Some people are a bit fat, but not USA type fat.
If there are beaches or even public pools nearby you can easily go swimming any time of the year. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

traveller wrote:
May 27th, 2018, 8:10 pm
If there are beaches or even public pools nearby you can easily go swimming any time of the year. Swimming is an excellent form of exercise.
That's not realistic for most people around here.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

MrMan wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 5:12 am
traveller wrote:
And how wouldn't it be realistic? You don't have a car, get a bicycle. Scared someone would steal your bicycle? Get a couple of locks for it (a cable lock and a U-lock) and use both locks when you lock it up. Also, a school backpack is an excellent way to bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, etc with you while going to the beach via bicycle.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 7th, 2017, 5:23 pm
Older women know instinctively that they cannot compete with young women so they invented the "dirty old man" myth. Old men are still men and if they can pull young girls, so be it and congrats to them.

I sincerely think American women (and many other Western women) are toxic and predatory and behavior like this is proof.

Some women in America think a man is a "dirty old man" if he is dating a women 10 to 15 years younger than he is. In reality these women are jealous that men in their age group would rather date women who are younger than they are.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

traveller wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 11:14 pm
MrMan wrote:
traveller wrote:
And how wouldn't it be realistic? You don't have a car, get a bicycle. Scared someone would steal your bicycle? Get a couple of locks for it (a cable lock and a U-lock) and use both locks when you lock it up. Also, a school backpack is an excellent way to bring your swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, etc with you while going to the beach via bicycle.
There are not a lot of public swimming pools, and you have to go through hours worth of traffic to find one, if you can. They may be too pricey for the average person. Rivers and the ocean are too polluted to swim in. Not all tropical locations are near the beacj.

U-Locks for bikes? I have a co-worker who rides a bike. I thought he was kind of crazy to do so, but it turns out he is going through back streets, not the main street. The traffic is crazy. Every bit of the road is full of cars and motorcycles. There is no sidewalk in places, and if there is, it is over a ditch and a plate is missing every so often to keep motorcycles off. Riding a bicycle would be extremely hazardous. It would be hard to find anything to connect those U-locks to since bicycle parking is extremely rare.

Riding a bicycle is also unhealthy because of the air quality, with cars and motorcycles spewing out led-filled gas fumes all over you. I avoid exercising outdoors, at least near roads. The air is usually visible outside.

'Tropical' does not always mean clean and near the beach.

Btw, I have access to three swimming pools and a fitness center where I live. I usually exercise inside, though I do use the pool on rare occasion, usually if the kids want to play. I use the jacuzzi several times a week. That's coming to an end in a few weeks.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

traveller wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 11:14 pm
MrMan wrote:
traveller wrote:
There are not a lot of public swimming pools. I honestly do not know where one is. I know of a wave pool, and a lot of people would be priced out of the market. Hotels don't take kindly to non-guests using their pools. You would probably have to go through hours worth of traffic to find a public pool, if you could. They hardly have any parks or enough land set aside for drainage during floods. I don't think they really do public pools unless there is a rare exception.. Rivers and the ocean are too polluted to swim in around here. I went to an open-air restaurant built on stilts over the sea. The water smelled like a sewage ditch if you sat too close to the edge. Not all tropical locations are near a nice beach. The water turns kdnd of black about a mile or two before you get to the city if you come in by boat. It was nearly two decades since I witnessed that, and I don't think it has gotten better.

U-Locks for bikes? I have a co-worker who rides a bike. I thought he was kind of crazy to do so, but it turns out he is going through back streets, not the main street. The traffic is crazy. Every bit of the road is full of cars and motorcycles. There is no sidewalk in places, and if there is, it is over a ditch and a plate is missing every so often to keep motorcycles off. Riding a bicycle would be extremely hazardous. It would be hard to find anything to connect those U-locks to since bicycle parking is extremely rare.

Riding a bicycle is also unhealthy because of the air quality, with cars and motorcycles spewing out led-filled gas fumes all over you. I avoid exercising outdoors, at least near roads. The air is usually visible outside.

'Tropical' does not always mean clean and near the beach.

Btw, I have access to three swimming pools and a fitness center where I live. I usually exercise inside, though I do use the pool on rare occasion, usually if the kids want to play. I use the jacuzzi several times a week. That's coming to an end in a few weeks.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
June 3rd, 2018, 8:13 pm

Some women in America think a man is a "dirty old man" if he is dating a women 10 to 15 years younger than he is. In reality these women are jealous that men in their age group would rather date women who are younger than they are.
The younger a woman is, the less likely she is to be divorced. Most guys, especially in the Bible belt, tend to be religious and won't date a divorced woman due to religious beliefs. And the Bible even says that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery. So oftentimes, guys in their 30s, 40s, etc have no other options and no choice but to date/marry a woman 10 to 20 years his junior.