Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 5:58 pm
But after 25 years of working in various capacities, I lost all of my patriotism when confronted with the ACTIVE push to advance women over men in all spheres. It was sickening and to behold.
No doubt almost as sickening as pushing the advancement of blacks over humans.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Worse yet, the American government seeks to export feminist agenda to other countries and conditions aid money on the implementation of female over males programs.
This is one of my areas of concern as well. Large foundations promote this, too. I believe it was the Ford foundation that was giving money several years ago for microfinance projects, with one of the goals to be to increase the power of women in the home. Why support something like that? Why not fund men to empower them to be better able to support their families? If I were in the NGO type line of work, I might take their money, but try to design a project so that it wouldn't empower women in relationships over men.

Now, more women go to college than men. A lot of them major in majors that do not pay well. Majors in the humanities do not necessarily translate into jobs.

Women are more likely to drop out of the work force to help raise a family. They usually want to marry men who make more money than they do or just as much. If more women are going to college than men, that hurts women. And if women bring college debts into a marriage for a major that has a negative net present value, that's bad for men and women.

But who cares? Obama set it up where a lot of people just do not have to pay off their student loans anyway. They can just print more money to cover it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 10:19 am
Maybe hes one of those liberal types who doesn't like bashing any ethnic group and believes we are all one and only politically correct views are allowed? Ive met brits who were offended by my site too. They simply dislike hate speech or negative speech. Even if its not against them. Many men are not logical you know.
It amazes me how much Brits are in bed with the U.S. of Gay nowadays. GB used to make America envious of it, but now the tides have turned. Aussies too are in bed with the U.S. of Gay. They believe in the one-drop-Jim Crow slave rule of White supremacy/superiority/racial purity, women are femnist-as-fcuk, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Happier Abroad Forum Community

Our Message: You Can Solve Your Problems & Change Your Life by Escaping America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Discover Friendlier Foreign Women, Authentic People and Saner Cultures, Lower Cost Living, Healthier Food, Greater Freedoms and More!
:?:
Isnt that a positive message? Why would that offend anyone? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 2:33 am
Adama wrote:

Our Message: You Can Solve Your Problems & Change Your Life by Escaping America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Discover Friendlier Foreign Women, Authentic People and Saner Cultures, Lower Cost Living, Healthier Food, Greater Freedoms and More!

It is, if you love peace and you want to be the man in the relationship.

However, if you are convinced more than life itself, that women are downtrodden and oppressed, sayings like these are words of murder.

I'm not saying that the man necessarily feels this way. I am saying this is what some people might find offensive. The feminist-minded type of person doesn't like our kind of talk.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You know i might worship american women too, if there was some gain in it like sex. But unfortunately there isnt. So whats the point? You're not gonna worship something or someone if theres no benefit or reward in it. Even Christians who worship God do so because they expect to get eternal life in heaven out of it. If they got nothing out of it they wouldnt do it.

So whats the reward for worshipping american women? Nothing? Then whats the point? Why would any american man want to worship them? Its stupid and pathetic. Even Christians would not worship if there was nothing in it for them. Worship is not free. There has to be some exchange or motive or give and take. America makes no sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 10:35 am
Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 2:33 am
Adama wrote:

It is, if you love peace and you want to be the man in the relationship.

However, if you are convinced more than life itself, that women are downtrodden and oppressed, sayings like these are words of murder.

I'm not saying that the man necessarily feels this way. I am saying this is what some people might find offensive. The feminist-minded type of person doesn't like our kind of talk.
But i still dont get it. How does mentioning that women are friendlier overseas offend or insult women in the US? Thats a positive difference isnt it? I mean its not direct bashing. And americans know that they arent that friendly. So why would it bruise anyones ego? American women do not pride themselves on their friendliness anyway. Friendliness is superficial in america and conditional. Someone is only friendly if its their job and if theres a business or career interest in it. Or if they want something from you. Everyone knows that in america. So why is it insulting or offensive?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 10:41 am
You know i might worship american women too, if there was some gain in it like sex. But unfortunately there isnt. So whats the point? You're not gonna worship something or someone if theres no benefit or reward in it. Even Christians who worship God do so because they expect to get eternal life in heaven out of it. If they got nothing out of it they wouldnt do it.

So whats the reward for worshipping american women? Nothing? Then whats the point? Why would any american man want to worship them? Its stupid and pathetic. Even Christians would not worship if there was nothing in it for them. Worship is not free. There has to be some exchange or motive or give and take. America makes no sense.
Most Anglophone men probably don't suffer because of their exalted status the way we do. Most Anglo men have probably gotten a sniff or a large enough morsel to get them to commit themselves to this.

But really, this is mainly heavy indoctrination, from birth. People object to religious conditioning of children, but however, they overlook that culture itself is brainwashing. Anglo culture brainwashes almost everyone into believing that women are gods.

Winston, read the following:
MrMan wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 7:14 pm
Worse yet, the American government seeks to export feminist agenda to other countries and conditions aid money on the implementation of female over males programs.
This is one of my areas of concern as well. Large foundations promote this, too. I believe it was the Ford foundation that was giving money several years ago for microfinance projects, with one of the goals to be to increase the power of women in the home.
Conex knows exactly what I am talking about, when I say women are exalted. However, MrMan thinks I am just making stuff up and slandering evil women.

Anyone with eyes, however, can open them and see: to exalt the woman above the man is evil. It is satanic. The order or authority is this: God > Christ > Husband > Wife. Anyone exalting women to be equal in authority to the husband is doing evil, because the husband is the boss, ordained by God Himself. But also, the man already occupies that spot. He cannot turn into a woman.

When they talk about promoting women, what they are really doing is turning them into gods. They are elevating them above men to be the rulers in their households, which is evil and despicable and proof that men are hated. (Now if you still can't believe this, read Esther chapter one over and over until it sinks in, that women who disobey their husbands are hateful and exalting themselves against them.)

To elevate a woman above the man, to give the wife authority over the man, is for the woman to exalt herself against Christ Himself. Anyone doing this has risen up out of her place, and she will be in deep trouble for this, because she has exalted herself against God. Only Christ can boss the man. The woman is to obey her husband. It's really quite simple, but you see how satanic society is.

For example, you see how child support and welfare were really enacted to destroy the family. Apparently the USA wants to do this worldwide, by exalting women within their households, to become the enemy within their own homes. And we all know, a house divided cannot stand. That's why they want to elevate women. It takes away the glory, honor and life of abundance that is the right of every husband given to them by God.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 10:54 am
MrMan wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 7:14 pm
This is one of my areas of concern as well. Large foundations promote this, too. I believe it was the Ford foundation that was giving money several years ago for microfinance projects, with one of the goals to be to increase the power of women in the home.
Conex knows exactly what I am talking about, when I say women are exalted. However, MrMan thinks I am just making stuff up and slandering evil women.

Anyone with eyes, however, can open them and see: to exalt the woman above the man is evil. It is satanic. The order or authority is this: God > Christ > Husband > Wife. Anyone exalting women to be equal in authority to the husband is doing evil, because the husband is the boss, ordained by God Himself. But also, the man already occupies that spot. He cannot turn into a woman.

When they talk about promoting women, what they are really doing is turning them into gods.
If you just said that US society exalts or elevating women, I might agree with you. I agree that putting the wife in authority over the husband is wrong, that there is a hierarchy there, and it is wrong to tamper with it. What I disagree with is that is the same thing as 'turning them into gods.' That's an exaggeration as far as I can see. There are blasphemous women who call themselves 'goddesses' and men who do the same. But those seem to be the minority. You are sensitive to a slight against yourself, and if I recall correctly, you have compared slander to murder. Why slander masses of people by accusing them of idolatry by worshipping women as gods, when what they are doing is exalting women above men, wives above their husbands. Husbands aren't gods, so a woman trying to put herself on the same level as her husband isn't making herself a god.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 4:16 pm
if I recall correctly, you have compared slander to murder. Why slander masses of people by accusing them of idolatry by worshipping women as gods, when what they are doing is exalting women above men, wives above their husbands. Husbands aren't gods, so a woman trying to put herself on the same level as her husband isn't making herself a god.
What for some reason you don't understand is that for a woman to exalt herself above her husband to boss him means she has taken Christ's place and exalted herself against God. In fact, any person who is prideful has done this, not just women. This is why God hates pride.

The only one above the man is Christ. So if women are to make themselves lords over men, they are exalting themselves against God. This is as clear as it gets and it is crystal clear.

Also, as far as psychological, emotional and spiritual considerations between women and men, whatever a woman does to a man is justified, because women are regarded as practically incapable of sinning against men, unless it is an extremely high crime like murder. Anything less than that, and many Americans will go out of their way to hold an offensive socially criminal woman (one who is cruel, not necessarily a law breaking according the statutory law) guiltless.

As I have said before, modern American society holds women virtually guiltless regardless what they do to men on a psychological level. If she's cruel? He deserved it or provoked it, or there is an underlying reason why she has done so. No matter what though, women's bad behavior is usually explained away and covered. They are inherently righteous but exempt from guilt. They are infallible.

Do these people call themselves goddesses? That's entirely irrelevant here.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 5:12 pm
MrMan wrote:
if I recall correctly, you have compared slander to murder. Why slander masses of people by accusing them of idolatry by worshipping women as gods, when what they are doing is exalting women above men, wives above their husbands. Husbands aren't gods, so a woman trying to put herself on the same level as her husband isn't making herself a god.
What for some reason you don't understand is that for a woman to exalt herself above her husband to boss him means she has taken Christ's place and exalted herself against God. In fact, any person who is prideful has done this, not just women. This is why God hates pride.
Kings bossed husbands around in the first century. A male boss at work can tell you what to do. That doesn't mean they are trying to be Christ. There is some room there between being above a husband and being Christ. So your idolatry argument doesn't (necessarily) follow.
The only one above the man is Christ.
In that verse, but men are told to submit to the 'higher powers' to. There is more to claiming deity than bossing men around.
Also, as far as psychological, emotional and spiritual considerations between women and men, whatever a woman does to a man is justified, because women are regarded as practically incapable of sinning against men, unless it is an extremely high crime like murder. Anything less than that, and many Americans will go out of their way to hold an offensive socially criminal woman (one who is cruel, not necessarily a law breaking according the statutory law) guiltless.
There is a tendency in this direction, but it is not as absolute as what you describe. I've seen episodes of Judge Judy, for example, where she will chew out a woman for accusing a man or for treating a man badly. A woman 'judge' (or arbitrator) at that. So there are at least some people out there who do not always support women when they mistreat men. And there are some limits even on the liberals for how far they are willing to go to take a woman's side against a man.
As I have said before, modern American society holds women virtually guiltless regardless what they do to men on a psychological level. If she's cruel? He deserved it or provoked it, or there is an underlying reason why she has done so. No matter what though, women's bad behavior is usually explained away and covered. They are inherently righteous but exempt from guilt. They are infallible.
I agree there is a general trend in that direction, but 'infallible' is an exaggeration. At least most people don't take it that far. You may find one individual nut-case feminist who takes it that far here and there.

There are sins other than idolatry.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 7:23 pm
Adama wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 5:12 pm
MrMan wrote:
Kings bossed husbands around in the first century. A male boss at work can tell you what to do. That doesn't mean they are trying to be Christ. There is some room there between being above a husband and being Christ. So your idolatry argument doesn't (necessarily) follow.
The only one above the man is Christ.
In that verse, but men are told to submit to the 'higher powers' to. There is more to claiming deity than bossing men around.
There is a tendency in this direction, but it is not as absolute as what you describe. I've seen episodes of Judge Judy, for example, where she will chew out a woman for accusing a man or for treating a man badly. A woman 'judge' (or arbitrator) at that. So there are at least some people out there who do not always support women when they mistreat men. And there are some limits even on the liberals for how far they are willing to go to take a woman's side against a man.
I agree there is a general trend in that direction, but 'infallible' is an exaggeration. At least most people don't take it that far. You may find one individual nut-case feminist who takes it that far here and there.

There are sins other than idolatry.

My dear friend, has not God ordained kings? That is not even what this is about. This is about within the household. My goodness. These things just are not for you.

Actually, I may have to just ignore you from now on.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama,

That's up to you if you want to ignore me. That may be easier for you than actually thinking through your arguments to see if they are reasonable or not. You responded to my post. I saw it in the notifications today, and responded back.

There is more to claiming deity than bossing men around or trying to be equal with men. Men aren't gods, so trying to be a man isn't trying to be God. There is a lot of 'space' there between man and Christ, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I guess the mentality of liberals is that women should be exalted as compensation for their alleged "oppression" in the past. Same with blacks. They should be given special rights and privilege because of their oppression as slaves in the past. Is that excuse justified?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 10:45 pm
I guess the mentality of liberals is that women should be exalted as compensation for their alleged "oppression" in the past. Same with blacks. They should be given special rights and privilege because of their oppression as slaves in the past. Is that excuse justified?
The only problem is that nobody has really done anything to women. They just repeat that lie over and over again and use it to get women to hate men and patriarchy. If women were being destroyed, society would have never made it to this point. You can see what evil putting women in charge of families has done to modern society. If our fathers had been so hateful towards women as society is towards men, then society would not have survived for thousands of years. It is a lie.

The fact is that women just aren't men. Men are the heads of the household, not the women. This would be like a soldier in the army being upset that he doesn't have the same rights as a general. Well guess what, private? You are not a general. Guess what son, you're not an adult. That's all it is. It is not oppression. It is the order of authority that their place gives them.

And they have greed and lust for power of the generals, and society has brainwashed every private into thinking that the generals of all history have dispossessed him of his rightful honor and glory.