Actually, going out alone makes you look like a rapist/sex predator.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Actually, going out alone makes you look like a rapist/sex predator.

Post by Mercury »

It has been said that, in America, going out alone makes a guy look like a loser, and he stays alone. Actually, in America's toxic, man hating culture, going out alone makes you look like a rapist or sex predator. You even go to a bar or nightclub alone, and the first thing people say is; "Where are all your buddies and everyone? Wait! You can't go out alone. That makes you a... (turns and runs away) Who'd want to be that guy's friend anyway? He's a rapist! He's a sex predator! He's a registered sex offender! He's a potential terrorist! He's a potential serial killer! He's been profiled on America's Most Wanted! Where there's smoke, there's fire!"

When you add in the lack of a girlfriend, then not only are you labeled a loser, but Americans say; "Only Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, or even Timothy McVeigh wouldn't have a girlfriend or be married at his age!"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Actually, going out alone makes you look like a rapist/sex predator.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Mercury wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 9:43 pm
It has been said that, in America, going out alone makes a guy look like a loser, and he stays alone. Actually, in America's toxic, man hating culture, going out alone makes you look like a rapist or sex predator. You even go to a bar or nightclub alone, and the first thing people say is; "Where are all your buddies and everyone? Wait! You can't go out alone. That makes you a... (turns and runs away) Who'd want to be that guy's friend anyway? He's a rapist! He's a sex predator! He's a registered sex offender! He's a potential terrorist! He's a potential serial killer! He's been profiled on America's Most Wanted! Where there's smoke, there's fire!"

When you add in the lack of a girlfriend, then not only are you labeled a loser, but Americans say; "Only Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, or even Timothy McVeigh wouldn't have a girlfriend or be married at his age!"
As an introvert, I have gone out alone by design for decades and have not had that experience.

Granted I do make an effort to dress slightly nicer than most and that could be taking off the edge. When most people have on sneakers and a tee shirt, I might have a blazer and casual shoes on just to catch the woman's eye. Most of the time bored men come up to chat or say hello, but sometimes women position themselves near me to get me to approach.

I find that any women I like is receptive to at least a brief chat and an phone number exchange if I do the blazer and suede shoes approach.

When I went out with guys, I found that cock blocking and discouraging approaches was killing my game so I stopped it.

Fly solo while looking polished and you will reap the rewards. Think James Bond; yes, it is only the movies but there is something to the debonair alone guy that intrigues certain women.

Overseas, my approach works even better!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 10:25 pm
Mercury wrote:

As an introvert, I have gone out alone by design for decades and have not had that experience.

Granted I do make an effort to dress slightly nicer than most and that could be taking off the edge. When most people have on sneakers and a tee shirt, I might have a blazer and casual shoes on just to catch the woman's eye. Most of the time bored men come up to chat or say hello, but sometimes women position themselves near me to get me to approach.

I find that any women I like is receptive to at least a brief chat and an phone number exchange if I do the blazer and suede shoes approach.

When I went out with guys, I found that cock blocking and discouraging approaches was killing my game so I stopped it.

Fly solo while looking polished and you will reap the rewards. Think James Bond; yes, it is only the movies but there is something to the debonair alone guy that intrigues certain women.

Was this kind of social cockblocking occurring to you in groups of men even in non-Anglo countries you guys had gone out on the night in?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 9th, 2017, 1:56 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 10:25 pm
Mercury wrote:

Was this kind of social cockblocking occurring to you in groups of men even in non-Anglo countries you guys had gone out on the night in?
It mostly happens with passive aggressive American white men, but since I Sugar in America now, it's not an issue but they are by far the worst in this regard. To a far, far lesser extent, it happens in the Europe but the men there don't seem nearly as desperate for female attention. The exception in Europe are Arab, Persian and Turkish guys. They tend to be aggressive in cock-blocking, but ever since I started speaking Russian to girls, they have not been a problem because they cannot speak it and the girls rarely speak English.