This image summarizes everything I hate about American culture

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

This image summarizes everything I hate about American culture

Post by Nailer »

I am special because, of all things, the month I happened to be born in. If you weren't born the same month, f**k you.

Good is bad and bad is good. I'm literally so bad I am worse than the devil, and this is a good thing.

It's not enough just to be a normal person. You have to be extreme and edgy, with a lot of macho posturing, tattoos, and earrings. This goes for women and men.

A grown man wearing a backwards baseball cap.

Worst of all, I know American women will throw themselves at trash like this, while in Europe he would be considered a low-life or possibly a criminal (and in addition that would be a bad thing).

The whole trashy attitude, stupidity, and posturing sickens me, but in America he would be considered the better person and I would be considered "weak", "lame", or "boring".

The shirt is cheesy and tasteless as f**k.

Last edited by Nailer on September 24th, 2018, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This image summarizes everything I hate about American culture

Post by gsjackson »

Nice candidate for summarization. Representing in the spoken language category, I came across a two-sentence real-life dialogue that similarly encapsulates volumes. Seven-year-old boy to father: "I'm gay." Father: "I know you are buddy, and you're awesome too."
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Obviously you haven't lived in Europe on top of being low IQ. Males and females pair with equals much more often than opposites. If you're hanging around truck stops, Rodeo shows and MMA contests I can see why they won't go for an effeminate nerdy accountant. Go to comic book stores, the library or move to the east coast where they have museums and culture. I can't believe how stupid people are on this website lol
Last edited by MrLee4u on March 11th, 2018, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrLee4u wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 10:14 am
Obviously you haven't lived in Europe on top of being low IQ. Males and females pair with equals much more often than opposites. If you're hanging around truck stops, Rodeo shows and MMA contests I can see they won't go for an effeminate nerdy accountant. Go to comic book stores, the library or move to the east coast where they have museums and culture. I can't believe how stupid people are on this website lol
Pag's right -- self-destructive moron as cool is a lower class thing. But 90 percent of the U.S. is lower class now. Don't think being on the east coast wold make any difference there.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Woe to those who call bad good and good bad -- Isaiah 5:20
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In a way, such a person is admitting that they probably think they are more evil than Satan. That would be a neon sign to stay away. And anyone who identifies themselves with wolves and the devil? Dogs and wolves are not to be respected.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Another example are the morons who call themselves "shitlords". When I was growing up, a shitlord was something that rolled around in the mud and said "Oink, Oink".
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

gsjackson wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 12:38 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
Obviously you haven't lived in Europe on top of being low IQ. Males and females pair with equals much more often than opposites. If you're hanging around truck stops, Rodeo shows and MMA contests I can see they won't go for an effeminate nerdy accountant. Go to comic book stores, the library or move to the east coast where they have museums and culture. I can't believe how stupid people are on this website lol
Pag's right -- self-destructive moron as cool is a lower class thing. But 90 percent of the U.S. is lower class now. Don't think being on the east coast wold make any difference there.
Where did you get that number from? The United States still ranks first for middle class wealth in the world. In 2015, the country’s 92 million middle-class adults have a total wealth of $16.8 trillion accounting for 6.7 percent of world wealth. Only 57.4 percent of adults in the United Kingdom belong to the middle class. They have a number of 28 million and a total wealth of $6.2 trillion that accounts 39.7 percent of country wealth and 2.5 percent of world wealth. Outside of Germany, France, Spain and Italy Europe has no middle class. Just haves and have nots.

The most you can aspired to in Italy, if not very well-connected, is maybe work at some small company owned by a family and working very long hours in exchange for crap pay. No other place like America when it comes to opportunities, can do attitude, and let's face it, overall interesting people. The fact of the matter is that if you know where to look, the US has a niche for everyone, for any interest really and that is a simple fact. Just look at the sort of people it produces. Seriously, a top salary in Europe is like $3000/mo lol. Think people there are reading books and analyzing problems in the world or how to get ahead in life? Although London business scene is pretty impressive. Just not creative.

Europe is split culturally in parts (just like the United states), which are all very different from each other:

Southern Europe - "mediterranean lifestyle", informal and relaxed
Northern Europe - much closer to the anglo-saxon world, more formal and work is a central piece of life
Eastern Europe - unimaginative

It's basically a continent just like the United States.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrLee4u wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 8:49 pm
gsjackson wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 12:38 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
Where did you get that number from? The United States still ranks first for middle class wealth in the world. In 2015, the country’s 92 million middle-class adults have a total wealth of $16.8 trillion accounting for 6.7 percent of world wealth. Only 57.4 percent of adults in the United Kingdom belong to the middle class. They have a number of 28 million and a total wealth of $6.2 trillion that accounts 39.7 percent of country wealth and 2.5 percent of world wealth. Outside of Germany, France, Spain and Italy Europe has no middle class. Just haves and have nots.

The most you can aspired to in Italy, if not very well-connected, is maybe work at some small company owned by a family and working very long hours in exchange for crap pay. No other place like America when it comes to opportunities, can do attitude, and let's face it, overall interesting people. The fact of the matter is that if you know where to look, the US has a niche for everyone, for any interest really and that is a simple fact. Just look at the sort of people it produces. Seriously, a top salary in Europe is like $3000/mo lol. Think people there are reading books and analyzing problems in the world or how to get ahead in life? Although London business scene is pretty impressive. Just not creative.

Europe is split culturally in parts (just like the United states), which are all very different from each other:

Southern Europe - "mediterranean lifestyle", informal and relaxed
Northern Europe - much closer to the anglo-saxon world, more formal and work is a central piece of life
Eastern Europe - unimaginative

It's basically a continent just like the United States.
Got the number from observing American life for many years. I'm talking about the way people live, not their income, though most of them are house poor and deeply in debt, regardless of income, because of all the consumer status goods Americans think they need to possess. I'm talking about rampant obesity and a completely corrupted food supply, legal and illegal drug use off the charts, brain-dead sheople propagandized to a faretheewell. Things like that. Anybody with eyes can see that American culture over the last 50 years has been dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. If there's a functional middle class left in the country, it's not publicly visible.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

I guess that would be American life starting from the 50s... America culture hasn't been dumbed down. Human intelligence is just demand driven. During the 50s - 80s people were brought up with the notion of being in a “cold war” that nuclear war could happen at any moment, this created the context to outsmart the inevitable war with a foreign country who we knew almost nothing about. So, we learned and kept learning, we had to defeat the impossible to defeat weapons. Nothing short of something that could annihilate all the other weapons of humanity seemed smart. This is a good article http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/huma ... telligence that gets into that a bit more. Now we have no demand for serious intelligence http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/most ... ivity-work So people return to their natural state... which for a healthy person is a simpleton. You have corrupted food supply and drug use off the charts because of small minority of unhealthy autistics http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/extr ... ted-autism
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

;)
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Nailer wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 12:42 am
Worst of all, I know American women will throw themselves at trash like this, while in Europe he would be considered a low-life or possibly a criminal (and in addition that would be a bad thing).

The whole trashy attitude, stupidity, and posturing sickens me, but in America he would be considered the better person and I would be considered "weak", "lame", or "boring".
I think a good portion of Americans stop maturing mentally in junior high. Probably about 35% and that's who go out to party the most and who you tend to notice rather than the clean cut men all around you just doing their jobs. They're probably invisible to you like they're invisible to women. To have status in America you have to act like a kid. :shock:

I hope Europe and the rest of the world hasn't become like this!

http://www.sickchirpse.com/war-machine- ... e-attempt/

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

MrLee4u wrote:
Obviously you haven't lived in Europe on top of being low IQ. Males and females pair with equals much more often than opposites. If you're hanging around truck stops, Rodeo shows and MMA contests I can see why they won't go for an effeminate nerdy accountant. Go to comic book stores, the library or move to the east coast where they have museums and culture. I can't believe how stupid people are on this website lol
I actually went into a comic book store earlier today. It happened to be in the area I was walking around and I went in to look around. It was 90% men and probably every single person (about 30 people) was obese. Not just overweight, obese.

There are only homeless people at the library.

The east coast is full of hideous women.

Great advice man.

Or I could stay in Europe where I am experiencing a non-stop lesbian orgy with me as the guess of honor.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

MrLee4u wrote:
You project a lot. Most men are smart enough to try different social scenes. That's why we ultimately come to the conclusion that American culture sucks. Case and point, I started going to a goth/punk club in my city because a bunch of people told me goth chicks were more open minded and down to earth. I went to the club a few times and I only met ugly women, trannies, and a few cute girls with boyfriends.

The thing about America is it gives the illusion of variety and opportunity, but the reality is American culture is very homogenous and conformist. The America shown in Hollywood movies doesn't exist. There aren't any hot women who like ugly Jewish guys who work minimum wage jobs in coffee shops or hot women who choose the nerd over the good looking jock. Those things don't happen. They are lies promoted by Hollywood.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

GoingAwol wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 2:03 pm
The thing about America is it gives the illusion of variety and opportunity, but the reality is American culture is very homogenous and conformist. The America shown in Hollywood movies doesn't exist.
Actually you're right. :shock: Why didn't you tell me this years ago?