Where's the criticism of the UK dating scene?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Where's the criticism of the UK dating scene?

Post by mattyman »

If you Google-up 'American women suck' you will get tons and tons of things coming up, if you Google up 'British women suck' you'll get hardly anything. I wonder why this is. I'm mentioning this because I think the UK must be a lot more politically-correct than the USA. A lot of the unattractive characteristics in women that are complained about are very common among UK women, particularly working-class ones; things such as being overweight, scowling faces, bad attitude, coldness, binge drinking*, acting tough & slutting around etc.

I know that internationally UK women do not have a good reputation, this is not from what I've read on websites, this is from my own experience from meeting people in various hostels, couchsurfing meets and volunteer workcamps & from conversations I've had with people who're well-travelled. A lot of the stuff talked about in Winston's articles is quite widely acknowledged.

What I want to ask is, how come don't you see as much criticism of of UK women and the UK dating scene on Google and Youtube as you do American women? Is the UK more politically-correct than the USA? Are British men a lot more afraid of hurting people's feelings? Could the British (over) politeness culture be a part of the reason? I'm just curious about this.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where's the criticism of the UK dating scene?

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe it is censored or maybe it would be like going on about water being wet. But if you did want to f**k horrible UK females then ironically you probably would want to do it as a backpacker.
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

We have a dating scene in our prim and proper land? We have dogging, cottaging, legal prostitution, etc but a dating scene in the UK? Where? When? I would love to witness this spectacle.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
May 2nd, 2018, 4:02 am
If you Google-up 'American women suck' you will get tons and tons of things coming up, if you Google up 'British women suck' you'll get hardly anything. I wonder why this is.
You could say similar things about Australia/NewZealand/South Africa and not only about UK.

USA is a large region in Northern America.

I would say, if you look about 'Western women' 'dating in EU/UK' you will find also some references to UK, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Switzerland etc. and some suggestions to look over the borders to Eastern Europe.

I can assure you that the dating scene in Western /Northern/Central Europe including UK is totally broken

A bit different however compared to USA - there is less hateful feminism going on, and there are not really racist issues, and in most parts of EU you can bring in a foreign wife and nobody will care, or you can drive over with your car to Eastern Europe, and also prostitution is not really a great issue.

Justice is much more lenient with men compared to USA in case of troubles with a female etc.

Internet in USA is in English, but except UK, in Europe we use different languages, this also might play a certain role.
If you look up websites in German language you will find websites against feminism, the bad situation about father's rights etc...for example

https://manndat.de
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The foreign women in the UK where English isn't their native tongue tend to be a lot more polite, classy, feminine and approachable. It's a pleasure to come in to contact with them even if it's not in a dating sense. Makes a nice change from the usual pretentious skanks with their brewery breath, herd mentality, ugly tattoo's and shitty attitudes.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

The only girl I ever met and banged from the garbage site POF was 10 years ago and she was British. It happened when she was in Canada and wrote me a message on POF. I was absolutely astonished to have such a young and very attractive young girl write me a message on there. But since she was a foreigner it made more sense. She was British born but Sri Lankan. I wrote about it in "My experiences dating foreign girls in Vancouver, BC " thread but it was deleted from HA and the internet and no one claims responsibility.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
September 11th, 2018, 9:35 am
I wrote about it in "My experiences dating foreign girls in Vancouver, BC " thread but it was deleted from HA ...
I have no idea why any admin/mod of HA would delete such a comment... Are you sure it was deleted?

When was that? I am sure you remember about what you wrote. Maybe you could write your comment again and post it again....
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Zambales wrote:
September 11th, 2018, 1:56 am
The foreign women in the UK where English isn't their native tongue tend to be a lot more polite, classy, feminine and approachable. It's a pleasure to come in to contact with them even if it's not in a dating sense. Makes a nice change from the usual pretentious skanks with their brewery breath, herd mentality, ugly tattoo's and shitty attitudes.
It seems like pretty much every woman in the UK has tattoos these days. Also, there seems to be an obsession with nose rings and piercings. That, along with the masculine behaviour makes it seem like they are trying to be as unattractive as possible.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

British men probably have it easier. Just cross the channel and problems are over.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Neo wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 5:42 pm
British men probably have it easier. Just cross the channel and problems are over.
Where? Calais?

:P :lol:
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

From what I hear there is a ferry that even goes to Holland.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Yeah, there is. Also you can get to Spain, Belgium, Scandinavia etc by ferry.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

walrusface wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 6:11 pm
Yeah, there is. Also you can get to Spain, Belgium, Scandinavia etc by ferry.
Case closed. :D
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Quicker and often cheaper to fly. Western Europe is ok to visit, not for the women though.