"No Single Riders" rule for the Zipper (carnival ride) is cruel!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

"No Single Riders" rule for the Zipper (carnival ride) is cruel!

Post by Mercury »

If there is ever a place where it is made clear that single guys especially have no right and no business being part of the community, it's at American carnivals and county fairs. And if there is any company or corporate business that labels all single persons, especially single guys, as total losers worthy of immediate death, and wants them locked away out of sight and out of mind and would even point a loaded M-16 or RPG at a single guy who is all by himself and doesn't have friends and threaten to blast him flat or blow him up if he didn't flee immediately, it is Chance Rides, Inc in Wichita, Kansas. Of the many carnival rides I always enjoyed since I was a kid, none was more thrilling than the Zipper. Anyone who has gone on the Zipper would know that it can be a real thriller. But today, the Zipper, with "No Single Riders" written all over it, has become a symbol of total cruelty towards single people and people without friends.

The Zipper was not always "No Single Riders" either. There was a time when anyone, single or with someone, could go on the Zipper and have lots of fun getting flipped and spun around, especially when rounding the end of the boom. But in 1995, some crackheads at Chance Rides, Inc in Wichita, Kansas decided to make a huge hairy lying bulletin that even full grown single riders on the Zipper would "turn sideways inside the capsules and slip their legs out from under the lap bar." As a person who has ridden as a single rider on the Zipper myself many times over, I can tell you easily that someone even taller than 5 feet 0 inches riding solo on the Zipper can never turn sideways inside the gondolas and slip out from under the lap bar. In fact, I even tried something similar to that several times before. But that lap bar is so tight and the inside shape of the gondola is so restrictive to movement of the lower body that I could never twist my thighs more than maybe 25 degrees from vertical.

Between 1995 and 2005, the decision to enforce "No Single Riders" was left to the individual ride operator. But around 2006 or so, T.H.E. Insurance company and Allied Specialty Insurance began cracking down hard and ordering all carnival midways to enforce "No Single Riders" as default protocol, and no Zipper in the United States has allowed single riders on since 2008.

"No Single Riders" IS NOT about safety at all! It is about alienation of all who are single, and it's American carnivals saying to single guys; "You're single! You have no right and no business being here! Go back to your mom's basement, or we will send you to Pelican Bay State Prison!" Same thing as, at the airport, the draconian restrictions and searches are designed to condition people to accept the New World Order. To make matters far worse, you leave a negative review on Chance Rides, Inc's Facebook page, and they report you to Facebook and have your account permanently disabled. They are so proud of ridding the world of single persons and calling them worthless losers that they'll order an immediate nationwide military lockdown and Martial law for a protest against "No Single Riders" rules and even arm all ride operators and order them to shoot to kill any single rider who even gets in line.
Last edited by Mercury on August 16th, 2018, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: "No Single Riders" rule for the Zipper (carnival ride) is cruel!

Post by growup »

I think that maybe, just maybe you are over-reacting.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

I am NOT overreacting at all! The behaviors and attitudes of ride operators clearly shows that operators operating the Zipper will shoot and kill any single riders in line long before they even think of ever pairing the single rider up with someone. I've asked the operator to pair me up to go on the Zipper before only to get told to go find someone myself. And nobody, I repeat, nobody in the United States of America would ever willingly take a stranger on a carnival ride, including the Zipper.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Also, at least 98 percent of carnival ride enthusiasts, including people who go on the Zipper, are toxic, hateful, soulless, spoiled, and rotten teenagers who will get a single rider thrown straight into the "Shu" at Pelican bay State Prison and required to register as a sex offender for life for even approaching them at all, let alone requesting a partner to go on a "No Single Riders" ride such as the Zipper at a carnival or county fair. In other words, Federal law may as well also state; "No person 18 or older shall go on any carnival or fair ride under any circumstances." And even more laws such as; "Maximum weight limit is 120 pounds gross weight per rider."

Next thing you know, every festival and fair in the United States of America is guarded by armed military troops and a mandatory 6-person minimum policy for any person to enter the fair. And if a single person or group of 5 or fewer persons tries to enter, the military raises their M-16s and RPGs, readies to open fire, and orders the people to leave immediately.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Mercury wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 11:51 am

Next thing you know, every festival and fair in the United States of America is guarded by armed military troops and a mandatory 6-person minimum policy for any person to enter the fair. And if a single person or group of 5 or fewer persons tries to enter, the military raises their M-16s and RPGs, readies to open fire
Keep them coming Mercury :lol:
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

On the whole, America is a toxic, soulless, socially disconnected hate culture. And you see it even at carnivals and county fairs, everyone in their closed, compact cliques with a zero tolerance policy towards strangers. And as typical, going out alone makes you look like a loser, even a lunatic, and not only do you stay alone, but everyone gives you a huge wide berth. People see you alone at a county fair and they are; "He's a lunatic! He's a ticking time bomb! He's a pedophile! He's a rapist! He's a sex predator! He's escaped from prison! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! He's about to commit the Mother of All Massacres! Stay away from him, and do not go on any rides with that potentially dangerous lunatic!" And Chance Rides, Inc has declared war on single/unaccompanied people. Their mission; to destroy and eradicate the entire single/friendless population. Next thing you know, every Zipper operator will be armed and will shoot and kill any/all single riders they see in line or even single/unaccompanied persons they see approach within less than 75 feet of the Zipper.
MichaelNew
Freshman Poster

"No Single Riders" rule for the Zipper carnival ride is cruel

Post by MichaelNew »

Why do nonblack people get so uppity over the fact that they cannot use the N word. Black people using the n word does not take anything away from anyone else. Why do nonblack people act like something has been taken from them by not being allowed to say the n word?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

To make matters worse, ride operators of "No Single Riders" rides deliberately refuse to establish a clearly marked and designated Single Riders waiting area, nor will they designate a separate waiting line or "queue" for single riders. America is clearly rushing straight towards an extermination of single/less popular people.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I last went to an amusement park about 10 years ago. My head couldn't take all the motion. When I was a little kid, I could do that all day.