Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

I been meaning to ask everyone something for a while now. This is a question that most people do not have the guts or honesty to ask, because it's self-degrading and better to deny. But I really want to know because it makes no sense and bothers me a lot.

Why do most people seem to dislike me for no apparent reason? Especially in Taiwan and America? It's like they snub me and look at me with disdain, even though I never did anything wrong to them. It's very weird and illogical. I don't believe it's my imagination too, like my parents claim. When people dislike you, there's a certain VIBE and ENERGY they give off. You can feel it strongly. It's not your imagination. It's a very particular vibe and feeling you get. I'm sure you've all experienced it right?

I'm not just talking about people online who hate this website. I'm talking about people who see me in person or meet me in person or even pass by me. They look at me with cold hateful eyes, or shun me, or look down on me, etc. What is their problem? What did I do wrong?

Do any of you notice this too? Do people dislike you or shun you for no reason just because you are honest, genuine and think for yourself? I get that all the time, so I wonder if it's just me. Especially in cliquish countries like USA, Japan, Taiwan, where people are not soulful and not alive, but only care about comfort and privacy and being left alone.

In a perfect and just world, everyone would like you if you were a nice good guy who is honest and kind and has good character. But this world isn't like that as you know. That's not enough. Maybe back in the 1950's that was enough to make everyone like you. But not in the 1980's and not now. I think in a good world, there's no reason for people to dislike you as long as you are good, nice, and honest. What good reason could there possibly be to dislike a good person with good character and honesty? I don't get it. Only in a f***ed up world would that be possible.

Now in case you are wondering: "If most people don't like you, maybe it's because there's something wrong with you?" Well look at me. Here's the truth and bare facts about me:

1. I am honest. I never lie, cheat or steal.
2. I am kind and caring and helpful. (within reason) And I treat others fairly.
3. I smile to strangers and am not shy to say hi or make conversation with others. I am sociable, friendly and outgoing and genuine.
4. I have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share in a variety of topics. People can learn a lot of new things from me.
5. I am intelligent and intellectual, not stupid. I make sense, am rational, efficient, etc. No one ever calls me stupid.
6. I am interesting, not boring. I have many new ideas, original thinking, informed opinions, unique accomplishments, and can hold my own. I can back up my beliefs with reason and evidence. I am open to new ideas and experiences.
7. I am loyal to my friends, consistent, keep my promises, do what I say, etc. I never backstab or betray my friends. They will all attest to that.
8. I am tactful and sensitive to others. I do not say anything rude or insulting to people unless they deserve it.
9. I shower everyday and am generally clean. I wear preppy clothes that WASPs and yuppies wear. Very middle class. So I look normal and civilized. I don't dress like a bum or hippie. I have no tattoos or piercings.
10. I am soulful, passionate, romantic, like an Italian, Spaniard or Frenchman. Nothing wrong with that, if people like you that is. I am also cute and funny in my own way, but my sense of humor can be unique sometimes.

So what is there to dislike about me exactly? I don't get it. It doesn't make sense. Sure I have character flaws like everyone else, but not so many to make most people in first world countries dislike me or disdain me. So what gives? I don't get it. Can anyone explain logically?

Even most of my own relatives and cousins ignore me and are distant and standoffish, like they have nothing to say to me and nothing in common with me. Only my elderly relatives are polite. But the young ones, no way. They cannot even hold a normal conversation and they ignore all my texts too. I thought it was because that's how Taiwanese are - unsociable and unfriendly and with shitty communication skills. And maybe if my family was Italian, Greek, Spanish, French or Hispanic, they would be a lot more friendly and sociable and closer to me, with more camaraderie. However, that's not always the case. Some Asian American girls I met on Couchsurfing told me that they and their Taiwanese cousins were best friends. I was surprised because all my cousins ignore me like I don't exist and are not sociable at all. But they acted like being friends with your cousins was a normal thing to them (especially if you're cool and not a loser like me lol) So some people are friends with their cousins. And I mean real friends, who share a real social relationship and share intimate things with each other and talk regularly, not just superficial acquaintances. But I guess that really depends on your luck and chemistry. Some people are friends with their cousins and some aren't. I wouldn't say that most are though.

Could it be because when you're a freethinker or truth seeker, and you aren't trying to conform to the hive mind, and aren't worried about being accepted by society and you don't care what other people think, you carry a different vibe that makes people uncomfortable, because they aren't the same as you? I think people can instinctively feel and sense when you are different. You don't have to say anything or do anything or show anything. They somehow know, even if you pretend to be normal. Your aura and the way you carry yourself, as well as your facial expression and body language, say a lot about who you are, even if you just stand there and do nothing. I've noticed that those who are open and approachable to strangers have a totally different vibe and face than those who are not. There must be something that connotates such things about total strangers.

Could it also be that like vampires, people who are living in deceit and lying to themselves, simply hate someone who is too honest and genuine like me, someone who is not afraid to be themselves and is comfortable in their own skin with who they are, and so they hate "the light"? After all, those who live in darkness do not like the light, just like vampires do not like daylight. So if me being authentic, truthful, genuine, etc acts as a light that exposes their darkness, then that makes them uncomfortable and hate me? Also if I am too genuine, then I would act as a mirror exposing fake people for what they are.

Of course, a good idea would be for me to simply ask those who dislike me about WHY they dislike me. But most people are not brutally honest. They just avoid you if they dislike you. They don't tell you why. Remember most people talk with their actions, not words, so they will not tell you directly that they don't like you, but their actions will say so. So even if I did asked them, they would either have nothing to say, or give some polite excuse like "No reason. I was just busy or stressed." Or they would not reply at all. Or perhaps they don't know why they dislike me. They just do. You have to remember most people are not very aware or conscious enough to be introspective. Most people probably don't even understand themselves. So it's not that easy to simply ask people who dislike me for the answer.

Also, some people who dislike me will not tell me the truth, because it will make them look bad and make them appear shallow, superficial and petty. They do not want to appear like they are at fault, so they have to find a way to pin the blame on me, and if they can't, they will say nothing. But I will try if I get the chance, to ask those who seemingly dislike me, why they do. And maybe show them this thread too.

I get the sense that you don't have to do anything wrong for people to dislike you. You merely have to represent something they are uncomfortable with or dislike. I don't know. Those are my theories and speculations above. Am I missing something here? Or perhaps I am cursed or have bad karma?

The world must be f***ed up place if a lot of people can dislike you or hate you for no reason, other than that you have the guts to be who you are and be yourself. Don't you think so?

I know I sound like I'm playing the victim here, and acting like the world is unfair and unjust to me, and I'm the good guy here. But hey, I'm being honest here, and a spade is a spade right? This question and issue has been bothering me for a long time now. So I'd really like to know. I'd really like some answers.

What do you all think? Do any of you experience these things too? If so, is there a rational explanation?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Light »

Have you experienced it only in Anglo First World Countries? Or also in places like France, Germany, and Italy?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 9:07 am
Have you experienced it only in Anglo First World Countries? Or also in places like France, Germany, and Italy?
No its primarily in California, Washington state and Taiwan. Also middle class filipinos look at me with snobbery and disdain too, even though i have more money and brains than them. I dont know why. It seems to be part of their default body language.

But California and Taiwan are the worst. They take away all my confidence and make me feel like a loser for no reason. But as you know those are places where being super fake, petty and judgmental are normal. They are not down to earth at all. But very toxic. Its like they want you to feel like shit and feed off your misery. I feel nothing but hate and disdain for me there. I dont know why. Thats the mystery. How can a nice good guy be hated?

I was in Poland. Some women disliked me there but not most. The women that ignored me were apathetic, not hateful. And the girls that were nice to me were platonic. However it was still genuine, not fake niceness.

Do you experience what i describe too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

It took me quite some time to figure out what was going on for me in my life. The answer for me is one that took me a long time to accept simply because I could not believe it, but really, it just boiled down to jealousy (envy) and fear, combined with pride (a complete lack of humility and grace for others) and the desire to overpower me.

As for Winston, I have no clue. Consult with Christ, and perhaps He will reveal the answer to you. Read the Bible over and over until you have good recall, and then see what answers come to mind.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This brings to mind something I experienced some months after 9/11. I was waiting in line at a retail store when I saw what appeared to be a subcontinental Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi) man standing near me.

I had a very negative feeling about him and felt that he was yet another 3rd-world immigrant. He noticed my hard stare at him and he stared back and said, "Hello." I was shocked and pleasantly surprised and found his hello to be completely disarming. In fact, I returned the hello and cracked a slight grin out of the irony. I actually felt bad for having negative, preconceived notions about what appeared to be a very decent man.

The moral of this true story is that people who are perceived to be the proverbial "other" sometimes catch the negative feelings via transference thru no fault of their own. Just a simple hello can dissipate negative feelings and perceptions.

I sometimes use this gesture when I am being looked upon with scorn or disdain and I immediately notice people immediately go from hardened stare to lighthearted.

Try it, it works in most cases.

Finally, people who dislike you for no apparent reason actually have reasons that have far more to do with themselves than with you.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 9:29 am
Light wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 9:07 am
No its primarily in California, Washington state and Taiwan. Also middle class filipinos look at me with snobbery and disdain too, even though i have more money and brains than them. I dont know why. It seems to be part of their default body language.

But California and Taiwan are the worst. They take away all my confidence and make me feel like a loser for no reason. But as you know those are places where being super fake, petty and judgmental are normal. They are not down to earth at all. But very toxic. Its like they want you to feel like shit and feed off your misery. I feel nothing but hate and disdain for me there. I dont know why. Thats the mystery. How can a nice good guy be hated?

I was in Poland. Some women disliked me there but not most. The women that ignored me were apathetic, not hateful. And the girls that were nice to me were platonic. However it was still genuine, not fake niceness.

Do you experience what i describe too?
Among Americans, yes, I experience dislike and even hate. All my life in America it is something I have experienced. Some older people liked me and many immigrants also like me, but most natural-born Americans are terrible people. Ignorant, brainwashed, and most Americans always want to be better than everyone else.

One of the problems in America is the idea almost everybody has that they are a celebrity, a millionaire or billionaire, or the next politician or CEO but they just haven't gotten to their status yet. Have you noticed that? How most Americans have narcissistic delusions of grandeur so the government never does real tax reform because most Americans honestly believe from their brainwashing that they are "America's next millionaire or billionaire" and they don't want to pay any money (on their future millions or billions which of course will never come).

Another problem, especially among American and Anglo women is that they consider human relationships just as disposable and replaceable as anything else...until they're not. Women realize that eventually when they end up alone and bitter that no good guy wants them and no bad boy wants to f**k them anymore.
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

Probably your beliefs that are way different than theirs. 99% of the time that's going to be the reason. People are too programmed into the atheist belief system, so you will get seen as being very stupid if people know what you think. In fact, they very probably just think you are A:a massive liar and B:incredibly stupid, and in cognitive dissonance ignoring that you have been debunked, because believing you to be honest would be a logical contradiction, it doesn't compute for someone to be both honest and believe something different and have good rational evidence and still fit the paradigm in their mind of being 100% incorrect and stupid.

Although in their mind they WANT to be wrong and believe in anything supernatural to be real but simply are ignorant and have literally never seen the strong evidence for paranormal phenomenon such as verdical NDEs and etc, so they continue on in their beliefs.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know. I have to meet you to really get a feel for you. It's one think about the internet persona and another thing in real life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Heres what my venetian friend and soul brother said about my question above.

[7/9, 12:52 AM] Alex From Venice: you are special bro, like me
[7/9, 12:52 AM] Alex From Venice: and only special people like special persons
[7/9, 12:53 AM] Alex From Venice: the more uncommon you are the less people will like you
[7/9, 12:54 AM] Alex From Venice: but some will
[7/9, 12:54 AM] Alex From Venice: be happy that you have many people that like you
[7/9, 12:54 AM] Alex From Venice: ;)
[7/9, 12:55 AM] Alex From Venice: and don't get bothered if the majority won't like you
[7/9, 12:55 AM] Alex From Venice: as I told you ALREADY... the majority IS mediocre
[7/9, 12:55 AM] Alex From Venice: who do you care to be liked by mediocre people?
[7/9, 12:56 AM] Alex From Venice: look for the special ones and care of them
[7/9, 12:57 AM] Alex From Venice: Michael like you, I like you very much to the point to have recognized you as my brother in soul
[7/9, 12:58 AM] Alex From Venice: I think there's a trait of your personality that the majority of people likely don't like
[7/9, 12:58 AM] Alex From Venice: (and same applies to me)
[7/9, 1:00 AM] Alex From Venice: your great confidence in your own knowledge and self reasoning and your pride
[7/9, 1:05 AM] Alex From Venice: together with you tendency to interact with others more in an sort of mainly output communication than a full duplex bidirectional communication... you like the others to "learn from you", and indeed you believe that others can learn "a lot" from you (as you said at point 4)
[7/9, 1:14 AM] Alex From Venice: that you trait will likely be perceived as "spam" (unsolicited information) or worse as "arrogant" especially due to your tendency to start debates where you'll proudly hold your opinions and convictions claiming they are totally reasonable and fact based, and therefore who don't agree with you is automatically unreasonable and or ignorant which is what most of people don't like to be told.
[7/9, 1:16 AM] Alex From Venice: Roberto is a classic example of someone who can't like you because you are "arrogant", and, for the same reason, he doesn't like me
[7/9, 1:16 AM] Alex From Venice: (even though he likes you and me in other ways)

My reply:

[7/9, 4:34 PM] Winston: Yeah i consider people like u to be my real family. My soul family. We call it "kindred spirit" in america. My blood relatives dont like me and are afraid to talk to me and prefer to act like i dont exist. I dont know why. Soul family is different than blood relatives.

[7/9, 4:37 PM] Winston: Do a lot of people, perhaps most, dislike u too? Like for no reason? I dont mean people who talk to me dislike me. Sometimes people who dont even know me and dont talk to me dislike me for no reason too. Is it because i have a special vibe that people dislike? What kind of vibe do i have?

[7/9, 5:03 PM] Winston: Btw roberto isnt an example of someone who dislikes me. He may disagree with me about theology and religion. But hes not afraid of me and doesnt avoid me. He always wants to hang out so he can tease and make fun of me. Lol

[7/9, 5:16 PM] Winston: But most of my taiwanese relatives are afraid of me and act like I don't exist. Even if they are americanized. Very weird. I dont know what their problem is. I have like 53 cousins i think. And only 3 or so will reply to my texts. However their texts are very superficial only. They cannot have a genuine conversation. All they say is "thanks for your birthday wishes. Hope you are having a good fourth of july" etc. Like that. Lol. Never anything meaningful.

U gotta wonder if they are even really human. Even the people in movies and TV can hold a normal conversation so why cant my cousins at least be like that? Lol. Shouldnt average people be able to hold an average conversation at least, like on TV? Lol. Why cant my cousins do that? Are they below average? Lol. If so my family must suck. Lol

It feels sometimes like the whole world must be against me. How else can u explain how so many improbable things go against me? Lol. Average people do not experience these kind of things right? Only weird people or cursed people do.

Even charlie brown on peanuts cartoons, despite his bad luck, at least had a lot of good friends amongst the other characters on the show. And he had a loving sister who cared about him as well and didn't ignore him. So in that sense even charlie brown is luckier than me and less weird. Lol

Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 1:58 am

[7/9, 12:53 AM] Alex From Venice: the more uncommon you are the less people will like you
Winston, how did you get a friend from Italy? I have been trying to talk with Italian guys and girls and so far my success rate is zero. I send good messages but for some reason Italy is just like most other First World countries with me, at least when it comes to talking to people online.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 8:05 pm
I don't know. I have to meet you to really get a feel for you. It's one think about the internet persona and another thing in real life.
But even if we met, and you thought I was cool, that still wouldn't answer my question. Because if we are on similar wavelengths, you are more likely to find me likable than not. But you don't represent the mainstream, so that wouldn't explain why the mainstream doesn't like me for no reason, even though I didn't do anything wrong.

I don't see why anyone would dislike you if you were nice, good and never lied, cheated or stole from others. Everyone ought to judge on character. If you're a good person with good character, there's no logical reason to dislike you. But it's not that simple, especially in a Satanic world that is degenerating, spiritually and morally and consciously, not evolving upward.

Hey even in the Jesus story, Jesus never did anything wrong, yet he was crucified. Because his views were taboo and upset the status quo of the time. That's why he had to be deified, because people can accept a divine authority/monarchy from the heavens, but not one that's on earth. So as Alan Watts said "Jesus had to be kicked upstairs in order to be deified and put on a pedestal." lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 2:18 am
Winston wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 1:58 am

Winston, how did you get a friend from Italy? I have been trying to talk with Italian guys and girls and so far my success rate is zero. I send good messages but for some reason Italy is just like most other First World countries with me, at least when it comes to talking to people online.
He's my friend in Angeles City. All the Italian guys I've met there are very soulful and easy to talk to and connect with. I heard that Italian expats are more open and friendly and interesting than mainstream Italians in Italy. That's what publicduende told me. I've never been to Italy so I can't comment further. But you can PM publicduende and Eurobrat. They know a lot about Italy. And publicduende is Italian too.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I get this constantly in the UK, people treating me with disdain. Maybe I should start wearing clothes in public from now on.

Seriously though, 9 out of 10 people treat me this way. I guess my face doesn't fit. It does speak volumes for the 10% who don't prejudge me as it gives me an indication to what type of person they are. Are they worth getting to know? I think so.

Ironically, when I'm walking my dog in parks etc and others are doing the same, people are far more friendly towards me.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 2:49 pm
I get this constantly in the UK, people treating me with disdain. Maybe I should start wearing clothes in public from now on.

Seriously though, 9 out of 10 people treat me this way. I guess my face doesn't fit. It does speak volumes for the 10% who don't prejudge me as it gives me an indication to what type of person they are. Are they worth getting to know? I think so.

Ironically, when I'm walking my dog in parks etc and others are doing the same, people are far more friendly towards me.
The UK are a great place to be if you are a Master Conformist, that is if:

1) you make good money, which in the Greater London or other metro areas means at least £75,000 a year if single or £120,000 a year on a combined income;

2) you don't mind shelling out a minimum of £100K for a deposit for a house that cost a minimum of £400K and will take you 20-to-30 years to pay back in full; and that's for a 75 sqm thing built to less-than-Chinese standards, with moldy walls and complimentary mice/rats, and with a patch of garden that you can maybe enjoy 1 month a year;

3) you swear absolute compliance to whatever law, rule and social norm - whether written or implicit - is there, in every aspect of your life, from living in your home to commuting to work, working, entertaining yourself, dating and loving, eating and shitting, even dying! This is a country where 25% of the working age population has a criminal record, which goes to 50% in some strata of society;

4) you do not mind living a frugal life where you can maybe go out for a pub or restaurant once a week and the only sunny spots you'll ever see will be when you go to Spain, Greece or Thailand for those 2 or 3 weeks a year;

5) you believe in the notion that subdued, routine or ceremonial behaviours are better than genuine ones, at all times; sarcasm is allowed until it's too much (and it's always too late when you find out - you will have lost that acquaintance or friend or date), truth is overrated and one should always pretend that everything is fine until it's time to drown your sorrows into overpriced beer with exotic names but bottled in Kent and sold for $10 a pint.

There's this continuing fuzz about Brexit. I think the better choice for Brits is not to leave Europe, but to leave FOR Europe...or anywhere else, really.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 5:38 am
Zambales wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 2:49 pm

The UK are a great place to be if you are a Master Conformist, that is if:

1) you make good money, which in the Greater London or other metro areas means at least £75,000 a year if single or £120,000 a year on a combined income;

2) you don't mind shelling out a minimum of £100K for a deposit for a house that cost a minimum of £400K and will take you 20-to-30 years to pay back in full; and that's for a 75 sqm thing built to less-than-Chinese standards, with moldy walls and complimentary mice/rats, and with a patch of garden that you can maybe enjoy 1 month a year;

3) you swear absolute compliance to whatever law, rule and social norm - whether written or implicit - is there, in every aspect of your life, from living in your home to commuting to work, working, entertaining yourself, dating and loving, eating and shitting, even dying! This is a country where 25% of the working age population has a criminal record, which goes to 50% in some strata of society;

4) you do not mind living a frugal life where you can maybe go out for a pub or restaurant once a week and the only sunny spots you'll ever see will be when you go to Spain, Greece or Thailand for those 2 or 3 weeks a year;

5) you believe in the notion that subdued, routine or ceremonial behaviours are better than genuine ones, at all times; sarcasm is allowed until it's too much (and it's always too late when you find out - you will have lost that acquaintance or friend or date), truth is overrated and one should always pretend that everything is fine until it's time to drown your sorrows into overpriced beer with exotic names but bottled in Kent and sold for $10 a pint.

There's this continuing fuzz about Brexit. I think the better choice for Brits is not to leave Europe, but to leave FOR Europe...or anywhere else, really.
Sums the UK up perfectly. There's been constant sunshine for over three weeks now btw! The wholesalers have sold out of bottled water and rivers have dried up.