Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2641
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm

Truth tellers are ALWAYS hated.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2231
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by gsjackson » July 16th, 2018, 4:12 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Truth tellers are ALWAYS hated.
Amen to that. I'm currently visiting family in the U.S., and God forbid that I should open my mouth about Russia or anything else contradicting current propaganda campaigns. These are people who give me credit for high intelligence, and they know that I stay much more informed than they on issues like geopolitics, yet they want to hear absolutely nothing I have to say that doesn't conform to the socially respectable position of, say, the New York Times. It's like I'm assaulting them.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2641
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » July 16th, 2018, 6:07 pm

gsjackson wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Truth tellers are ALWAYS hated.
Amen to that. I'm currently visiting family in the U.S., and God forbid that I should open my mouth about Russia or anything else contradicting current propaganda campaigns. These are people who give me credit for high intelligence, and they know that I stay much more informed than they on issues like geopolitics, yet they want to hear absolutely nothing I have to say that doesn't conform to the socially respectable position of, say, the New York Times. It's like I'm assaulting them.
Ah yes, the "sheeple" phenomenon. Mass media "programming" makes it all too easy for legions to continuously join their ranks.

rainbanz
Freshman Poster
Posts: 13
Joined: March 24th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by rainbanz » July 16th, 2018, 8:46 pm

Because you only see the bad side on any other countries you visit.. Each country, even Philippines you bashed the Angeles city. At first you said that Philippines is a beautiful country and beautiful girls, but on the other hand, you talked bad things about it. Your statements sometimes are very inconsistent, you must be living on your own dreams Winston.

About Russia, you keep telling us its easy too meet girls, but.... that's not how easy it is to meet and f**k girls that quick, because you still need to know or they still need to know you better. You almost forgot that, in such cities like Moscow or Saint Petersburg, Russian people are different (snobbish, meaner, rude) in cities than in small cities or town, and most of those Russian girls in those cities are already taken or have kids. Omg Winston, you need to do some update on your article.

You forgot to mentioned about any strip clubs, brothel, etc. and what to expect when you are in Russia.

Although, I do like most of your points about America, and the way it is culturally and socially. But again,when you posted any complains about other countries like Philippines, Russia and etc.then you have to be very consistent about your words and actions. To me, its seems your not.

Have a good day and Godbless you

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 16th, 2018, 10:14 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 3:21 am
The problem with Winston is "freedom of speech". If you bring up a legitimate complaint topic that Winston's beloved AFA is doing it gets censored and erased. Yet, if it's someone who is not paying Winston it's open season on them. Winston is nothing more than the Rev AL Sharpton or Rev Jesse Jackson of the international dating business. He creates an "open environment" and uses it to hijack companies to erase the comments for cash. He's Asian, so if he is offered some coin to advertise on his site he will block every legitimate compliant from forum members. Ask Winston why AFA has been banned on YOUTUBE for unscrupulous practices? Not a peep on this site about that matter because Winston has nipped it in the "bud" adams. I exposed the "paying" of women to attend the socials through local agencies and Winston quickly erased my comment for all the see..
Totally untrue ErnieMagic. There must be a mistake. I do not erase negative posts about AFA on here. You can easily see this. Just do a search for AFA in the search boxes in the top right corner (either the Google search box or the forum default one) and you will see threads critical of AFA. If you can't find them I can post the links to them for you too.

FYI, AFA managers have NEVER asked me to remove negative posts about them here. They understand that this is a free speech forum and that both positive and negative posts about AFA exist here. Same with Dream Connections. They have never complained about that. So you must be barking up the wrong tree here.

I have not seen any post of yours about AFA and have not deleted or disapproved it. When did you submit it and which thread? Perhaps your submission did not go through? If so, try again. Did you get a "Your post was submitted for approval" message after you submitted it?

Furthermore, I'm not even a businessman, like Mark Davis is. I'm a philosopher. My main business is truth, not profit. A philosopher's job is to tell you the truth. It's one of the few professions you can trust in this world, because truth is its goal, not profit. So no, I am not all about cash and coin. Ask any of my close friends and they will tell you that. So I am all for free speech. Also, all my friends will tell you that my characteristics are very UN-Asian like. So you got the totally wrong impression of me.

AFA got some of their videos removed from YouTube because YouTube moderators are feminist and hate any video about international dating and promoting foreign women. Because it's insulting to feminist women and a threat to them. So they ban out of bias, not out of any rules. If you think YouTube cares about ethics then why doesn't it ban Amway videos for unscrupulous practices and misleading statements? Think about it.

Boy you sure jump to conclusions fast based on mistakes and misunderstandings.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 16th, 2018, 10:21 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Truth tellers are ALWAYS hated.
True.

"The men the American public admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H. L. Mencken

However, if you read my OP, I said that even if I don't say much or only say polite things, a lot of people still dislike me. Maybe it's my vibe or the way I carry myself. My close friends will tell you that my vibe is good. So I don't know. Perhaps people can instinctively sense that you are different or meant to be outcast, even if you say little or nothing. Maybe like someone said, some people just have a way of rubbing others the wrong way, especially if they are too upfront and genuine. Some people also attract bullies too and predators sense that they are easy targets and have the word "victim" tattooed in their aura. Ghost told me he experienced this too. A lot of bullies and predators do not know why they choose their targets or single them out. Something just attracts them. I also attract a lot of teasing and making fun of, even by friends such as Rock.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 16th, 2018, 10:27 pm

rainbanz wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 8:46 pm
Because you only see the bad side on any other countries you visit.. Each country, even Philippines you bashed the Angeles city. At first you said that Philippines is a beautiful country and beautiful girls, but on the other hand, you talked bad things about it. Your statements sometimes are very inconsistent, you must be living on your own dreams Winston.

About Russia, you keep telling us its easy too meet girls, but.... that's not how easy it is to meet and f**k girls that quick, because you still need to know or they still need to know you better. You almost forgot that, in such cities like Moscow or Saint Petersburg, Russian people are different (snobbish, meaner, rude) in cities than in small cities or town, and most of those Russian girls in those cities are already taken or have kids. Omg Winston, you need to do some update on your article.

You forgot to mentioned about any strip clubs, brothel, etc. and what to expect when you are in Russia.

Although, I do like most of your points about America, and the way it is culturally and socially. But again,when you posted any complains about other countries like Philippines, Russia and etc.then you have to be very consistent about your words and actions. To me, its seems your not.

Have a good day and Godbless you
I don't think you read my post or understood it. What you have to say has nothing to do with my question. Sure I may have annoying quirks or habits you don't like, or you may disagree with me about something. But that's normal. That doesn't mean that people should dislike me completely as a whole and ignore me and avoid me and treat me like I don't exist. This isn't about simple character flaws.

Besides, I did not contradict myself. Perhaps you misunderstood something. Sure I have mentioned the pros and cons of Russia and Philippines. But that's no contradiction. It's just reality that each culture has pros and cons. We all know that. So what exactly is contradictory in my statements? Perhaps I can clarify.

Most Russian girls are not already taken. Most Russian girls I met said they were single. What do you mean? I never said that meeting girls socially and f***ing them were the same. Of course those are different issues. I don't get your point.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by ErnieMagic » July 16th, 2018, 10:34 pm

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 10:14 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 3:21 am
The problem with Winston is "freedom of speech". If you bring up a legitimate complaint topic that Winston's beloved AFA is doing it gets censored and erased. Yet, if it's someone who is not paying Winston it's open season on them. Winston is nothing more than the Rev AL Sharpton or Rev Jesse Jackson of the international dating business. He creates an "open environment" and uses it to hijack companies to erase the comments for cash. He's Asian, so if he is offered some coin to advertise on his site he will block every legitimate compliant from forum members. Ask Winston why AFA has been banned on YOUTUBE for unscrupulous practices? Not a peep on this site about that matter because Winston has nipped it in the "bud" adams. I exposed the "paying" of women to attend the socials through local agencies and Winston quickly erased my comment for all the see..
Totally untrue ErnieMagic. There must be a mistake. I do not erase negative posts about AFA on here. You can easily see this. Just do a search for AFA in the search boxes in the top right corner (either the Google search box or the forum default one) and you will see threads critical of AFA. If you can't find them I can post the links to them for you too.

FYI, AFA managers have NEVER asked me to remove negative posts about them here. They understand that this is a free speech forum and that both positive and negative posts about AFA exist here. Same with Dream Connections. They have never complained about that. So you must be barking up the wrong tree here.

I have not seen any post of yours about AFA and have not deleted or disapproved it. When did you submit it and which thread? Perhaps your submission did not go through? If so, try again. Did you get a "Your post was submitted for approval" message after you submitted it?

Furthermore, I'm not even a businessman, like Mark Davis is. I'm a philosopher. My main business is truth, not profit. A philosopher's job is to tell you the truth. It's one of the few professions you can trust in this world, because truth is its goal, not profit. So no, I am not all about cash and coin. Ask any of my close friends and they will tell you that. So I am all for free speech. Also, all my friends will tell you that my characteristics are very UN-Asian like. So you got the totally wrong impression of me.

AFA got some of their videos removed from YouTube because YouTube moderators are feminist and hate any video about international dating and promoting foreign women. Because it's insulting to feminist women and a threat to them. So they ban out of bias, not out of any rules. If you think YouTube cares about ethics then why doesn't it ban Amway videos for unscrupulous practices and misleading statements? Think about it.

Boy you sure jump to conclusions fast based on mistakes and misunderstandings.
Maybe it's true what you say. There could have been a mistake. I apologize for calling you Winston Wangstein. If you say AFA is cool then I take your word for it..

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 16th, 2018, 10:53 pm

MatureDJ wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:19 pm
Guhji wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Looks, money, status determine your value as a man. If you grade low in these categories you will be ostracized in a wealthy country, as Winston has found out for himself. A loser must then flee to a poor country. But the rest of the world is catching up! There are ever fewer safe havens to run away to.
Agreed. Winston is woefully deficient in all of these, although he does have "status" with us incels (and yes, we who chase foreign women are incels in our homelands), but that doesn't count, LOL.
You obviously don't know anything about me, even after all these years. I am not "woefully deficient" in all those areas.

1. My looks are decent. I am not ugly. I have cuteness in my face and look very soulful, which new age women see more than others.

2. I come from an upper middle class family. That's above average even in America. But not enough for American girls of course. Upper middle class is definitely good status, though not rock star or celebrity status, but it's above average at least. Definitely not "woefully deficient" as you FALSELY claim without basis. Idiot.

3. I am good at saving money and have saved up a lot of money in my bank account. More than most people have. So I am not poor or "woefully deficient" in terms of money. Where did you get that idea? You have no basis for assuming that. But of course, only bad people like you for your money, good people do not, and none of us want to attract bad people, so what the heck is your point? You don't make sense.

So you erred on three counts. Are you stupid or dishonest or ignorant? Which one @MatureDJ and @Guhji? Perhaps you two guys are woefully deficient in those areas and trying to project your deficiencies onto me? If so, then well you FAILED.

@publicduende why did you say there was "truth" in what Guhji said? Obviously those are three inaccurate statements, which can easily be disproven. Want me to send you a screen shot of my bank account and assets? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 17th, 2018, 12:41 am

@publicduende,
Thanks for your suggestions. Yes of course I would like to go to a spiritual country like India or Nepal. That's on my list too. But I can't be everywhere at once. And I am studying spirituality with books, documentaries, meditation, etc. You can study a lot at home too. Like most westerners.

Yes I do want to move from the Philippines. I like the vibe there and the sex and the girls. But it is not good for spirituality, as Mr S always said. The Philippines also lacks the adventure and journey of discovery element of my Russia adventures, like Phoenix Sosa said. Also I do not fit into the collective mentality there that life is all about getting money and benefits any way you can. It's a gremlin mentality that is all about "gimme gimme gimme", as you've noticed, and it's shameless. Their greatest desire is to RECEIVE things from others. I'm sure you've observed that about Filipino culture and character. It's too tunnel like. I dislike it when people only care about money and nothing else. That's sick and unnatural. I don't vibe with that at all and don't relate to it. But as you know, Asians are practical and limited to the practical only. I'd rather go somewhere where at least I fit in somewhat with the people or culture. I'm not money grubbing, so I do not relate to Asians in that area.

But you are a little in error when you say that Filipina bar girls are all business and there's no love involved. Any expat in Angeles will tell you that it's not 100 percent business or 100 percent love. It's somewhere in between. It's not like American prostitutes who are all business. Filipino girls aren't that cold. I'm sure you know that. However, you are right that relationships with bar girls are not fulfilling like normal relationships are. They do not satisfy our need to be loved.

Also it's not true that all the proof I have for my esoteric theories is a bunch of YouTube videos. You act as though those videos contain no evidence. But they do. They usually cite ancient texts from all over the world, and scholarly books that few people have read, and eyewitness testimony too. And they connect the dots and look at the big picture too. So it's not zero evidence.

Sure I cannot prove these new theories with certainty. But hey, you gotta understand something. I'm a truth seeker. There's a lot of data that doesn't fit the conventional paradigms we have. A lot of unexplained phenomena and mysteries and cases do not fit conventional paradigms like Atheism, Scientism, Religion, etc. So we have to find new paradigms and new theories that take into account all the data that doesn't fit into conventional paradigms. Let me give you one example. If you study reincarnation, you find that there are many well documented cases that are astounding and cannot be explained away. This does not fit into the Atheist paradigm or the Christian paradigm, yet both sides refuse to update their paradigm to include such data. Because both have a fundamentalist mindset that resists change, as well as a strong personal bias for their rigid beliefs. So us truth seekers have to seek new paradigms that incorporate such data.

You see what I mean? Now every theory out there will cite evidence to support it, even false theories can cite evidence. We cannot prove anything with certainty yet. But we can explore different possibilities. At this point all we can do is go with what makes the most sense or feels right. In the end, that's how we all choose our beliefs. We all choose what feels right or makes the most sense to us, or sounds the most attractive to us.

I don't believe everything I hear, but I'm open minded enough to consider new possibilities and new paradigms, especially ones that make sense. No one has all the answers, so we have to keep searching. That's my position. Do you understand what I mean?

As for Asians and Whites, I don't know why you deny that racial differences exist that are not culturally based. There is obvious evidence of that. I showed it to you before. It's just that you don't want to see it, so you don't. It's cognitive dissonance. You only see what you want to see in accord with your beliefs. But that's another subject for another thread.

Btw, I told you last time, I didn't choose to be a freethinker. It was forced onto me. I wanted to fit in and be liked too, and belong too, and not be lonely, like everyone does. But my peers rejected me and treated me badly and make me feel like a loser and outcast. So I had no choice but to become a freethinker. That was the path given to me. I didn't choose it. As you know, when life sucks, you have to look deeper for meaning. That's why hot girls aren't deep or intellectual because they are too busy having fun and don't need to be smart. But ugly and fat girls are deeper because they have had to look deeper since they are not popular and do not have the great social life and parties and fun that hot people have. Likewise, if I was popular and had a great social life in high school like you see in movies and TV shows, I would not have needed to cultivate any inner life. It's only those who are suffering that need to cultivate an inner life or seek spirituality. If you are hot and surrounded by hot people and are part of the "in crowd" then you don't.

Do you see what I mean? So stop assuming that I chose this. It's just who I am and what life has given me, or what destiny has thrown into my lap.

If it were up to me, I would have chosen a different life. I would have stayed in Palo Alto too, where I was happy and in a positive environment, back in 1980 and not moved. Then maybe my childhood and life would be different and I would be normal and had a high school sweetheart that I married and settled down with, and then been motivated to get a stable job, and this site wouldn't exist. Who knows. But that would have been my choice if I could have chosen.

When I graduated from college, I was not motivated to go out and work hard just for the sake of working hard, or becoming a corporate slave just because I was supposed to. No. I was still hung on my past because I never got to have any good social life, fun, friends, meaningful experiences, and high school sweethearts, and that "summer of love" experience that you see romanticized in the movies. So I was hung on regret and trying to fix all that. Getting a job and working hard would not have fixed that problem. Why work hard when you have no life to work hard for, no sweetheart to spend your money on and settle down with, and no happiness, and all you have is loneliness? If I had had a high school sweetheart and settled down with her and needed to support her and raise a family together, then yeah maybe I would have been motivated to work hard and become a corporate slave to support all that. But since life didn't give me that, why should I work hard for nothing, especially when I was unhappy and didn't get the love I wanted all my life?

See what I mean? So how could I move on or fix my path and follow a normal life? I was stuck. I had to find an alternative. Eventually when I found a girlfriend in Washington then I was motivated to look for a job, but I had to move to Bellingham, WA to be with her, and the job market sucked there at that time. So I was out of luck by then. Plus my life and karma are not usually good enough for me to have both love and a good job. I'm always only able to have one or the other, but not both.

Finally, you forget something. Even if I become normal and gain the respect of my cousins, that won't change anything, because as I explained earlier, Americans and NE Asians do not try to be friends with their cousins. Conformists and normal people put people into strict categories and do not cross lines. For example:

1. Friends in your clique - These are the friends you are supposed to hang out with exclusively.
2. Strangers - These are the people you ignore and treat as nonexistent. Conversation with them is for business only.
3. Relatives and Cousins - These are people you greet superficially at family gatherings, but that's it. You don't socialize with them on your own time or talk to them like your buddies or date them. You keep them at a polite distance. They are like acquaintances.
4. Colleagues and Coworkers - These are people you work with and greet superficially and only talk about polite subjects with. Nothing more. You never mix business with pleasure. They are not your buddies. Now, in Asia it is more common to make friends with colleagues, but not in America. The boundaries in America are more strict.

So you see, that's how conformists group people along those strict lines. They don't usually mix the categories above. Now, like I said earlier, if my cousins were hippies/freespirits/counter-culture types, then that would be another matter. Such types do not have strict boundary lines for the above. They are much more open minded and nonconformist and will not adhere to such rules. That's why nonconformists, misfits and counter-culture types can bond easily and instantly when they first meet, without awkwardness, whereas conformists cannot, even if they are similar. But none of my cousins are counter-culture types of course. One of them is into new age stuff, but she's still largely conformist and mainstream, and disagrees with me about most stuff and does not like talking to strangers at all and doesn't need anyone outside of her established friends. So she cannot relate to me at all. Also she claims that all her friends in America and Taiwan are very stable and loyal and never flake on her or grow apart. So her experiences with American friendships are vastly different than what we in this forum report. She does not experience the fleeting nature of American friendships like we do.

So you see, my cousins are in a different universe and reality from us. They make me feel like a weirdo. How come her friendships with Americans are all stable but mine aren't? That's not fair of course. Stuff like this makes me feel like a victim. Not all Asian kids experience bullying in school either. My parents know Asian families whose kids have never experienced any bullying or any major problems in school. Stuff like that makes me feel targeted or singled out to suffer for some reason. It's like the universe outcasted me and singled me out.

Comprende? What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 124
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » July 17th, 2018, 2:49 am

Winston, you're ugly. Even by Asian standards, you are well below average. My guess is people wouldn't dislike you so much if you were better looking. Remember, girls from wealthy countries are addicted to the TV and their smartphones. All they see are handsome faces and chiseled six packs. They're bound to have higher standards. But you judge other people, so you can't be mad when they judge you.

You also seem like a real cheapskate. If you're old and ugly, then you better be willing to open up those purse strings and spend generously!!

Lastly, don't shoot the messenger just because you don't like the message. You do this constantly. If you don't want to hear the answer, then don't ask the f*cking question.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by publicduende » July 17th, 2018, 6:55 am

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 10:53 pm
@publicduende why did you say there was "truth" in what Guhji said? Obviously those are three inaccurate statements, which can easily be disproven. Want me to send you a screen shot of my bank account and assets? lol
The truth bit I was quoting was about the (almost) non-existent "safe heavens" where a man can find a decent young woman irrespective of his social worth: status, looks, charisma, etc.

I did not mean to advocate the bit where he says you're a loser. In fact I bashed him when he tried to reiterate and insult you again.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 17th, 2018, 12:57 pm

@publicduende,
Question: When you talk to your cousins, do you talk to them freely like you and I are doing here? lol. Or is the conversation something like this:

"How have you been?"
"How are your kids?"
"How is your job?"
"Nice weather today. It's getting warm now."
"Did you see the ball game yesterday? That call by the umpire at the end was controversial." (yeah and that's the limit of anything controversial that you can talk about lol)

If that's the limit of what you talk about with them, then you can see what I said above about limits and boundaries and groupings by conformists and normal people right? However, Italy is different. All the Italians I met are far more soulful and warm and real than NE Asians and Americans. You should consider yourself lucky that your family is not American or Chinese or Taiwanese.

Btw check out this scene from "Godfather 3". Look how warm and social and friendly the whole family is. lol. Notice that one of the main characters meets his gorgeous cousin at a family party. She is very social and engaging toward him, and falls in love with him. They meet and date outside of family gatherings too. How come my cousins don't do that? lol. Do yours? Are your Italian family gatherings like this, where everyone is warm and social? lol



Here are some clips of the incestuous affair between Michael Corleone's daughter and her cousin. Notice how friendly and flirtatious she is toward her cousin. Then they kiss and make out in private. Do your Italian female cousins do that with you? lol



Lol does your cousin walk up to you like that during a family gathering and say "you havent kissed me yet. Relatives kiss you know." Lol. My goodness.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27721
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 17th, 2018, 1:44 pm

publicduende wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 6:55 am
Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 10:53 pm
@publicduende why did you say there was "truth" in what Guhji said? Obviously those are three inaccurate statements, which can easily be disproven. Want me to send you a screen shot of my bank account and assets? lol
The truth bit I was quoting was about the (almost) non-existent "safe heavens" where a man can find a decent young woman irrespective of his social worth: status, looks, charisma, etc.

I did not mean to advocate the bit where he says you're a loser. In fact I bashed him when he tried to reiterate and insult you again.
But why do you say that though? You are insinuating that he is right that I have nothing - no looks, money or status. How does he know that? He doesn't know anything about me and has never met me. He is making random guesses without basis. He is trying to project his own loser status onto me. And what do you mean "irrespective of charisma"? I have plenty of charisma and charm. Ask anyone who has seen me flirting with girls. I am certainly better at it than most guys.

Also why you say that dating hot spots are almost nonexistent? Sure China may be becoming cold and spoiled. But Russia has 2,000 small towns and villages where no one has seen a foreigner. Just go east past Izhevsk toward Siberia and you will be in areas where foreigners are still very exotic. I'm not saying those girls will go with any foreign man no matter how ugly or poor he is. But they will be very open and curious toward foreigners and be very social and open to flirtation. Also there are also new frontiers in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Krygyzstan, Romania, etc. These areas of dating paradises for men are not nonexistent. They are still plentiful. Also Latin America is a great hotspot too. So are Vietnam and Cambodia and Burma and Indonesia.

So why you say that? You should know better than to jump to conclusions. Did you ever consider all that? Did you think before speaking?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 124
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » July 17th, 2018, 4:08 pm

Oh boy, I wasn't trying to create a conflict between you and Duende! Lololol

People in first world countries, especially women, perceive you to be a loser-ugly, poor, doofus etc. That's why they don't talk to you. Maybe we should all be nicer and less judgmental? I dunno...I don't make the rules. It is what it is.

If you perceive yourself to be a high status male, then why do their opinions bother you so much? Why do their opinions matter to you? Why create a discussion topic on this subject?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”