Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 285
Joined: July 18th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by El_Caudillo » July 19th, 2018, 2:01 am

@publicduende You've really written some good stuff here and analysed Winston well and quite fairly I think.

Winston you are lucky to have a friend who has bothered to understand you to such an extent - my friends are too lazy to work out of take interest in my dilemmas and I have to figure them out for myself.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by publicduende » July 19th, 2018, 3:27 am

Guhji wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 7:27 pm
You're lucky you have a Mommy and Daddy Wu to take take care of you. Somebody like you would not survive in this world otherwise. So you have at least a few things in life to be thankful for.
Stop insulting Winston, or you will be banned. You made your point on several posts. You either add something useful to the conversation or you're as good as gone.

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 119
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » July 19th, 2018, 3:44 am

What is that some kind of threat? LOL. I haven't said anything that's untrue. If you're going to ban me, just ban me. Don't tell me what you're going to do. Just do it! Have some fcking balls, man.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 65
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Neo » July 19th, 2018, 2:25 pm

Watch out for anyone who hurls insults. A person who throws garbage at others only demonstrates that his or her heart is filled with garbage. Watch out for those who use their tongues as weapons of death. A person's mouth is not supposed to be a double edged sharp sword that kills.

ajvf97
Freshman Poster
Posts: 54
Joined: May 8th, 2011, 4:07 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by ajvf97 » July 25th, 2018, 5:31 am

It's probably because you tell the truth, and discuss topics that the lame-stream media never mentions. You always mention the elephant in the room. It's kind of like starting a new job. Some employees hate you for no reason because they hate themselves and see you as not only their competition, but as a threat. Believe me, it's happened to me before.
Simply going to work, doing my job, minding my own business, and not calling in sick has gotten me yelled at and earned me dirty looks. The people who hated me, did so because by being an exemplar, I exposed them for the weak links that they are. They had been with the company for a while and never expanded or utilized their skills. They never applied themselves. They picked a comfort zone and never got any advancement opportunities.
Now, apply these analogies to HA, and you're exposing the dysfunctional society of "The Matrix". You take trips abroad and inspire others to do the same; to see what else is out there. American women despise this because they feel threatened by foreign women; they know they can't compete. They didn't embrace femininity, and let themselves go. They were sold a bill of goods in the form of feminism, and now they are regretting the results.
You don't settle for average or mediocre women in "The Matrix" and now these bland women are offended to say the least, because the more men that go abroad or MGTOW, the more perpetually single women there will be. American women, cucks, manginas, and white knights do not want to take any responsibility for their actions, and they do not want to improve the situation or themselves. They just want to redirect the blame towards you because it's easy and requires no thinking. Hence, that's why most people dislike you.

User avatar
Horahngee
Freshman Poster
Posts: 181
Joined: February 25th, 2018, 12:51 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Horahngee » July 30th, 2018, 12:56 am

Ah, don't feel too bad, Winston. :)

People in the US may snub you or not talk to you because this country is very anti-social. You're also an Asian male, and as both you and I know, we are heavily discriminated against compared to other racial groups, which is why people tend to not want to talk to you or keep in touch with you. Your average white American person tend to not be the kind of person who likes to keep in touch with people and to keep a close bond with a friend. I have noticed this with past white friends. Once you move away, they tend to stop responding to your emails after a month or two months pass by after you have moved.

I cannot speak about Taiwan as I have never been to Taiwan. However, I have been around both Taiwanese foreigners and Taiwanese-Americans. I can say that some of the foreign Taiwanese tend to be cliquish, especially with the women. they only like to socialize with each other. When a male approaches them, they tend to think of you as weird or a creep.

Lastly, people are jealous of you, so that may also be a reason why they trash your reputation or snub you. You give honest talks online, whether it's your Youtube videos or your websites, about how isolated and anti-social people are here in the US. The truth hurts. You have ideas that make men here in the US, at least us who are always despised and have difficult time finding a girlfriend/soul mate here in the US, think "big" and try to make efforts to travel abroad to other countries to find a female mate. Not too many Americans think this way.

Sad thing is you have second-generation or even third-generation Asian-American men who do not resort to finding a female companion abroad.
The only Asian men who do this are the first or 1.5-generation Asian-Amer men because they have friends or family connections back in the motherland who can find them a girl to eventually marry. Otherwise, the second or third-generation Asian men tend to "look down" on finding a foreign female companion. Especially if the female are from SE Asian countries such as the Philippines, Cambodia or Thailand.

Just want to let you know that I too am in the same boat with you. I also get snubbed and some of my past friends or even current friends don't bother initiating sending me a text message. I also get snubbed at workplace too. When I go to department meetings outside of work time, you have co-workers chatting with each other, mainly the females only interacting with other females. I feel left out a lot of the time.

I also feel the same at ALL of the Korean churches I have attended. The people are usually nice and warm when I first attend the church. But after three to five months pass by, they seem to not really take notice of you, and I usually tend to stop attending these churches since i feel left out.

However, Winston, one thing good for you. At least you had some girlfriends here in the US in the past. You did mention in one of your other threads (I forgot which section of this forum it was on) that you started chatting with a white girl online, and then you decided to move to her area, and then you eventually moved into an apartment with her. So thumbs up to you, Winston.

I don't know how you feel about your son that was born from Diana. But shit, at least you have a child. For me, I long to start a family. My sister is married and already has two kids. I am approaching my upper 30's now (I think I'm around your age) and worried that I will not get married. I also want kids. Yes, I know that it's stressful and it costs money to raise a child. However, I still want to have a child or at least two kids. Makes life more fun for me. I hate coming home from my work shift to an empty apartment. Just turn on the TV, eat dinner, nobody to talk to, nobody to interact with.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » July 31st, 2018, 5:56 am

To @Guhji:

Questions for you.

1. Why do you insist that the only reason people dislike me is for my looks? There are other reasons why one can dislike someone. Just ask the Polish American lady @growup in her thread here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=37508
What about personality, vibes, bad chemistry, etc? Some people are like oil and water. Some are different. Like I said before, if you are nice or authentic, then fake people will dislike you because you are like a mirror to them that shows them how inauthentic they are. And bad girls hate nice guys because they are like a mirror that shows them how bad they are.

Also there are some girls who will dislike a guy simply because he looks like a guy she had a bad experience with before too. I've met those types too.

Do you think lions and hyenas hate each other for their looks? Of course not. They are natural enemies in nature. So not everything is about looks. Only in the fashion or entertainment industry or media maybe, where image is everything. But not in nature or real life.

2. If it's all about looks then how come in China and Taiwan, everywhere you go, you see ugly guys with hot girls? Everywhere, everyday I see that. I took lots of photos to prove it too. You wanna see them?

Did you consider that maybe they have a connection or are comfortable with each other or are part of the same clique? Did you consider that they may be connected to the same hive mind? Thus the central AI computer may have paired them together since they are connected to the same group soul. In contrast if you are not connected to the same hive mind or group soul, then you are an outsider and disliked. And if you know anything about female psychology, you would know that women care a lot about FAMILIARITY, not novelty. They'd rather date an ugly guy they know very well and are in the same clique with, than a handsome stranger they don't know. NE Asian women especially dislike talking to strangers, even handsome strangers. It's against their culture which they conform to religiously.

Why is your mind so narrow and shallow that you fail to consider any of the above?

I don't think you've been to Asia. If you had you'd know there are very few handsome men. Most guys are ugly or nerdy. Yet they are able to date attractive or cute girls. So it cannot be about looks. That debunks your theory right there.

Why are you not smart enough to realize this?

3. How come some men dislike me too? Men obviously do not care what their friends look like, especially if they aren't gay. So what reason would a guy have to dislike me? Obviously that doesn't fit your theory either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 125
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by growup » July 31st, 2018, 6:02 am

Here is the question, Winston.
Why does it matter?
The people you want to be around will be the ones that like you, or form a connection with you.
Those who snub you or are awful to you...well, those aren't people that belong in your life.
A very wise person once told me "What someone else thinks of me is none of my business."
And, in the long run...it's really not.
Because, as long as you are happy with yourself, what does it matter if someone else doesn't vibe with you/like you/think you're the best?

Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 119
Joined: November 22nd, 2013, 4:42 am

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Guhji » July 31st, 2018, 7:07 pm

Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 5:56 am
To @Guhji:

Questions for you.

1. Why do you insist that the only reason people dislike me is for my looks? There are other reasons why one can dislike someone. Just ask the Polish American lady @growup in her thread here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=37508
What about personality, vibes, bad chemistry, etc? Some people are like oil and water. Some are different. Like I said before, if you are nice or authentic, then fake people will dislike you because you are like a mirror to them that shows them how inauthentic they are. And bad girls hate nice guys because they are like a mirror that shows them how bad they are.

Also there are some girls who will dislike a guy simply because he looks like a guy she had a bad experience with before too. I've met those types too.

Do you think lions and hyenas hate each other for their looks? Of course not. They are natural enemies in nature. So not everything is about looks. Only in the fashion or entertainment industry or media maybe, where image is everything. But not in nature or real life.

2. If it's all about looks then how come in China and Taiwan, everywhere you go, you see ugly guys with hot girls? Everywhere, everyday I see that. I took lots of photos to prove it too. You wanna see them?

Did you consider that maybe they have a connection or are comfortable with each other or are part of the same clique? Did you consider that they may be connected to the same hive mind? Thus the central AI computer may have paired them together since they are connected to the same group soul. In contrast if you are not connected to the same hive mind or group soul, then you are an outsider and disliked. And if you know anything about female psychology, you would know that women care a lot about FAMILIARITY, not novelty. They'd rather date an ugly guy they know very well and are in the same clique with, than a handsome stranger they don't know. NE Asian women especially dislike talking to strangers, even handsome strangers. It's against their culture which they conform to religiously.

Why is your mind so narrow and shallow that you fail to consider any of the above?

I don't think you've been to Asia. If you had you'd know there are very few handsome men. Most guys are ugly or nerdy. Yet they are able to date attractive or cute girls. So it cannot be about looks. That debunks your theory right there.

Why are you not smart enough to realize this?

3. How come some men dislike me too? Men obviously do not care what their friends look like, especially if they aren't gay. So what reason would a guy have to dislike me? Obviously that doesn't fit your theory either.
You're still going on about this? Man, give it a rest already. BTW I made factual statements related to your appearance. I never made any judgments about your character because I don't know you. YOU are the one who called me a "dummy" and a "troll". That was uncalled for. You owe me an apology.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 1st, 2018, 12:57 pm

Guhji wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 7:07 pm
Winston wrote:
July 31st, 2018, 5:56 am
To @Guhji:

Questions for you.

1. Why do you insist that the only reason people dislike me is for my looks? There are other reasons why one can dislike someone. Just ask the Polish American lady @growup in her thread here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=37508
What about personality, vibes, bad chemistry, etc? Some people are like oil and water. Some are different. Like I said before, if you are nice or authentic, then fake people will dislike you because you are like a mirror to them that shows them how inauthentic they are. And bad girls hate nice guys because they are like a mirror that shows them how bad they are.

Also there are some girls who will dislike a guy simply because he looks like a guy she had a bad experience with before too. I've met those types too.

Do you think lions and hyenas hate each other for their looks? Of course not. They are natural enemies in nature. So not everything is about looks. Only in the fashion or entertainment industry or media maybe, where image is everything. But not in nature or real life.

2. If it's all about looks then how come in China and Taiwan, everywhere you go, you see ugly guys with hot girls? Everywhere, everyday I see that. I took lots of photos to prove it too. You wanna see them?

Did you consider that maybe they have a connection or are comfortable with each other or are part of the same clique? Did you consider that they may be connected to the same hive mind? Thus the central AI computer may have paired them together since they are connected to the same group soul. In contrast if you are not connected to the same hive mind or group soul, then you are an outsider and disliked. And if you know anything about female psychology, you would know that women care a lot about FAMILIARITY, not novelty. They'd rather date an ugly guy they know very well and are in the same clique with, than a handsome stranger they don't know. NE Asian women especially dislike talking to strangers, even handsome strangers. It's against their culture which they conform to religiously.

Why is your mind so narrow and shallow that you fail to consider any of the above?

I don't think you've been to Asia. If you had you'd know there are very few handsome men. Most guys are ugly or nerdy. Yet they are able to date attractive or cute girls. So it cannot be about looks. That debunks your theory right there.

Why are you not smart enough to realize this?

3. How come some men dislike me too? Men obviously do not care what their friends look like, especially if they aren't gay. So what reason would a guy have to dislike me? Obviously that doesn't fit your theory either.
You're still going on about this? Man, give it a rest already. BTW I made factual statements related to your appearance. I never made any judgments about your character because I don't know you. YOU are the one who called me a "dummy" and a "troll". That was uncalled for. You owe me an apology.
Just answer the three questions above please. You f***ing coward and wimp. Answer them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 9th, 2018, 10:03 am

I sent this thread to an AW friend i know in Phoenix, AZ, who is married to a eastern european man, who is friends with me too. I stayed at their home a few times before during my road trips in arizona. Here is her reply:
Hi Wu,
You are a lovely human being.
You are all the things you say you are.
I think you are so smart and composed and
Calm that people cannot understand you.
I experience a lot of reverse racism myself.
I think you maybe look for validation or
needing more popularity ?
It’s overrated. Look for and cherish the
Few people who see deep inside you and
Can handle your intellect and love you for
Who you truly are. I know know after so many
Years there are VERY FEW true friends in this
World. Cling to them and cherish them.
Does that help?
Love Erin
As you can see her answer was much sweeter and kinder than @Guhji right? Lol

Most likely the truth lies somewhere in the middle, not on either extreme.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 9th, 2018, 10:20 am

Heres a reason why people might dislike me or have an aversion to me for no discernible reason. And it has nothing to do with looks as @Guhji claims.

Its because im an empath. And as am empath i mirror people's vibes and true nature back to them. Thus fake people see what they really are around me and that makes them uncomfortable.

Also empaths tend to vibrate at a higher frequency, which makes low frequency people uncomfortable. Just like vampires cannot stand sunlight because it damages them and exposes them.

That makes sense. Much more sense than @Guhji explanation. And this description of an empath fits me to a T too. See these videos below.



This video explains 3 reasons why empaths are disliked and avoided by other people.



This video explains why empaths like me tend to attract energy vampires and are prime targets for them.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

anabolic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 7
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 8:44 pm

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by anabolic » August 10th, 2018, 2:59 am

will go through and read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned the 10,000 lb elephant in the room, lookism/aging ? I think red pill rage on youtube said it best, as you get older, people just dont talk to you or want to get to know you period , not just women, society in general

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 10th, 2018, 6:59 am

anabolic wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 2:59 am
will go through and read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned the 10,000 lb elephant in the room, lookism/aging ? I think red pill rage on youtube said it best, as you get older, people just dont talk to you or want to get to know you period , not just women, society in general
That was mentioned already by guhji. But you didnt read my full question. I've had the problem of people not liking me since 1982 when i moved to Fremont, CA and lost all my friends in palo alto and was moved from a positive environment to a negative one. Ever since then my social life all went downhill.

So its not about age. If anything my age has given me more charm and experience and maturity and wisdom, which has drawn more people to me. Not less.

Also as i mentioned earlier lots of ugly nerdy men outside america have hot girlfriends or wives. Especially in asia you see that everywhere. So it cannot be just about looks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27499
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston » August 12th, 2018, 9:39 am

Announcement:

It appears that 2/3 of this thread are about whether Winston will be happier abroad in Europe or not, which doesn't fit the title of this thread. Therefore, I am going to split this thread into a new topic entitled "Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?" and move most of the posts there.

However, some of the posts still belong here too. So it will be a pain in the ass to sort them out. First I gotta split the thread. Then move the posts that belong to this thread back here again by searching and selecting them one by one. Geez what a pain. That's what happens when a thread goes way off topic and becomes long. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”