Pissed off at my stupid sister - she asked why I was only interested in foreign women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Pissed off at my stupid sister - she asked why I was only interested in foreign women

Post by Horahngee »

I sent an email yesterday to my sister asking her advice on my situations with my relationships.

I asked her about Grace and also talked to her about the Korean girl I am communicating with these days.

She told me to keep in mind that Grace may like me, but her parents are pushing her to marry me to get a US greencard, so that she can sponsor the parents and even the bitchy older sister, to move to the US in the future. That will cause strain in our relationship in the future.

My sister is so ignorant. She thinks that all foreign women who marry a guy here in the US will "stay at home" and not work, and told me to look mainly for American women because this is the 21st Century where women have to work.

My sister is also a sellout. She said she dislikes dating Asian men.

She ended up marrying an East Indian guy.

I told her in my email that I am pissed off because she's telling me, more like lecturing me, on why I am only looking for foreign women, when they all seem "shady" people. She's sooooo STUPID!

Kind of reminds me of what Winston's female cousin was arguing with him about, in regards to searching for non-American/foreign women to date and eventually marry.

Lastly, she pissed me off even more (although that was not her intent), when she recommended me to get a pet dog. F--k that! I work night shifts and am hardly home. I also hate having to vacuum my living room with all the dog hairball all over my carpet and other parts of my condo.
I also travel a lot, whether I am visiting my parents, or flying to Cali or Canada to visit old friend of mine.

I want somebody to talk to and have a love bond with. I want to cook with somebody. I want to visit places with somebody. I ain't gonna do that kind of sh-t with a pet dog, …..come on!

I told her that she's clueless, in the email response, and that she doesn't know about the huge discrimination factor that I face when it comes to dating here in the US.

Just pisses me off about her advice and also her ignorance as to why I have to look beyond the borders of the US because of the difficulty of finding a girlfriend here in the US.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Pissed off at my stupid sister - she asked why I was only interested in foreign women

Post by Johnny1975 »

You're probably not going to want to hear this, but it's true and someone has to tell you. Stop being a pu ssy. Stop worrying about what your female relatives think. Seriously you do not sound like a man based on your posts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pissed off at my stupid sister - she asked why I was only interested in foreign women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Your experience resembles mine from years back. Since then, I have learned good and well that men must NEVER, ever, ever take romantic advice from a female, EVER!

The "women are equal" mantra dupes men in the West into thinking that women's opinions about love and relationships are valuable. They are not. With women, you must evaluate them and their opinions by what they DO, not what they say because often the two are quite different.

Also, women tend to react viscerally to anything that smacks of going against their vested interest. Men going after foreign women is felt as a personal attack by American women because they personalize every issue. Your mothers and your sisters want you to remain captive on the Gynocentrism Plantation so you can serve them and their needs and not some foreign female interloper.

To be fair, you cannot trust the opinion of many men either because they have been brainwashed to support women by proxy. These man are sycophants so you cannot listen to them.

Only listen to that subset of men who are ANDROCENTRIC (or Red Pill) because they too view the world according to what you believe.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why do Asian men always seek validation from their family members? Who cares what they think! Just do your thing.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Johnny1975 wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 4:31 am
You're probably not going to want to hear this, but it's true and someone has to tell you. Stop being a pu ssy. Stop worrying about what your female relatives think. Seriously you do not sound like a man based on your posts.
So I'm not the only one who thinks so. Perhaps it has been your personality, more than your looks or lack of Korean skills, that have turned off women so. I think you give off the same kind of "desperate vibe" that Winston also gives off. Maybe you need to work on yourself instead of shelling out money on dating services that are probably not going to help you anyway.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Horahngee wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 1:37 am
I sent an email yesterday to my sister asking her advice on my situations with my relationships.
Just pisses me off about her advice and also her ignorance as to why I have to look beyond the borders of the US because of the difficulty of finding a girlfriend here in the US.
I hear you , Horahngee, and pretty much agree with the above. Sometimes siblings can be insidiously unsupportive when they claim they are supportive but still act crappy to put a real damper on things although I do acknowledge her point about being careful about an immigrant lady pushing mostly for green card, and getting her parents and whoever else relatives over and all that. yeah one of my abc cousins married indian guy, another european guy, another white american guy, and so on..
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

What role does your father play in your life Horahngee because he rarely gets mentioned. Doesn't he give you advice on women?
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Johnny1975 wrote:

Listen dude. I wanted to ask my sister for advice. But okay, so it's a big mistake. I also asked my friends about asking my sister, and they said basically that females tend to NOT give good advice when it comes to dating and relationship.

And yes, still f***ing hope my sister drops dead. The f**k does she think she is, telling me to get a pet dog and how pets will get rid of loneliness?

My sister is retarded some times.

Okay, let's say that I am sick at home (especially when I get older) and one day, I faint and fall on the ground and become non responsive. Is a pet dog going to call 9-11 for me? Is a pet dog going to drive me to the hospital in case i have a medical emergency?
No!

My sister is so f***ing dumb and illogical some times.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

zboy1 wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 9:46 am
Why do Asian men always seek validation from their family members? Who cares what they think! Just do your thing.
Hey Zboy, how have you been?

Are you still living in China?

shit, I was really down in the pits, because back in July and into August, I had big arguments with my Uhm-mah about Grace.

Hence, I called around and asked some friends about what to do in this situation. One friend told me to give Grace a chance and to screw it, the hell with my mom. Another friend told me to forget about Grace and to try "salsa dancing" and to date American or Asian-American women. But that other friend was WRONG to the bone, as I have tried getting back to the internet dating scene, and it sucked! No matches, no girls who wanted to be with me.

I then decided to call my sister up to ask her for advice, and also the fact that she argues a lot and does not like mom.

Anyhow, I was shocked to hear from bitch sister of her advice to have me buy a pet dog, and how pets reduce loneliness. f**k that! I don't need a pet companion. I want a human companion to be with so I can go on road trips or even regular vacations together, i want to have children in the near future, etc.
I hate her even more after that recommendation. All I asked her was what she thought about my situation with Grace. Not adding her bullshit 'advice" of having me buy a pet dog, and her stupid HYPOCRITICAL spiel of how it sucks to have children because it costs a lot to raise children,....when my bitch sister already has two sons.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 5:09 am
Your experience resembles mine from years back. Since then, I have learned good and well that men must NEVER, ever, ever take romantic advice from a female, EVER!

Hey Contrarian, you are so right on the money. I did not know about the fact that women are not good advisors when it comes to love relationship. I only found out about the exact same thing you have just mentioned, from one of my friends. He too told me to never ask a female for advice on love relationship, and it was a not a good move to ask my sister.

I only asked my sister because she is married and thought she would at least empathetic towards me. But nope,...wrong.
The "women are equal" mantra dupes men in the West into thinking that women's opinions about love and relationships are valuable. They are not. With women, you must evaluate them and their opinions by what they DO, not what they say because often the two are quite different.
Yeah, so true. Like my stupid sister told me to buy a pet dog if I am feeling alone at home. And that's not the case. I prefer to have a wife to talk to, to go on road trips or vacation together, cook together, and start a family together.

Sister is a f***ing hypocrite. She herself is married, married some stink ass Indian-American guy (whom I do not really like), and currently has two sons.

Oh, and stupid sister also told me why do I want kids when it's "expensive" to raise kids. The f**k? She herself has two sons and while they do cost money and also expend time to take care of them, it is a pleasure to have children to go dinner together, to go shopping at the mall together.

Also, women tend to react viscerally to anything that smacks of going against their vested interest. Men going after foreign women is felt as a personal attack by American women because they personalize every issue. Your mothers and your sisters want you to remain captive on the Gynocentrism Plantation so you can serve them and their needs and not some foreign female interloper.
My sister is not keeping me captive because I hardly talk to her and only began communicating with her again after I got into relationship with Grace.

She just likes to be very critical of me and critical of people. She thinks her dot head husband is some "wealthy" guy because he's a partner in some kind of CPA firm. She is also very critical of my mom, hence, both my sister and mom do not talk to each other because they fight a lot face to face, and also on the phone. My sister is very mean-spirited person. She does not even bother to visit me in the Pacific Northwest, where as my mother and I visited her and her stupid family house last year.

Only listen to that subset of men who are ANDROCENTRIC (or Red Pill) because they too view the world according to what you believe.
Awesome contrarian! Will do!!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Horahngee wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 10:57 pm
Johnny1975 wrote:

Listen dude. I wanted to ask my sister for advice. But okay, so it's a big mistake. I also asked my friends about asking my sister, and they said basically that females tend to NOT give good advice when it comes to dating and relationship.

And yes, still f***ing hope my sister drops dead. The f**k does she think she is, telling me to get a pet dog and how pets will get rid of loneliness?

My sister is retarded some times.

Okay, let's say that I am sick at home (especially when I get older) and one day, I faint and fall on the ground and become non responsive. Is a pet dog going to call 9-11 for me? Is a pet dog going to drive me to the hospital in case i have a medical emergency?
No!

My sister is so f***ing dumb and illogical some times.
Based on what I've read in your posts, you sound like there's something wrong with you. You come across as socially inept. You seem to be always asking people for their opinions, particularly females. Of course you don't wish your sister would drop dead, don't be stupid.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Horahngee wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 1:37 am
-----
My sister is so ignorant. She thinks that all foreign women who marry a guy here in the US will "stay at home" and not work, and told me to look mainly for American women because this is the 21st Century where women have to work.
She ended up marrying an East Indian guy.

I told her in my email that I am pissed off because she's telling me, more like lecturing me, on why I am only looking for foreign women, when they all seem "shady" people.
Just my opinion of course, but to ask female relatives for advice in the States and also in UK/EU is a waste of time. However you cannot blame her for telling you what she thinks about your situation, even if you are pissed off with what she says - it was YOU, who was asking her and this was her reply. Take it easy.

Of course her advice to look out for American women cannot be taken seriously... LOL

I would say, do what YOU want to do, no need to ask for 'advice'.

I would be careful however about marriage - why to marry nowadays? There is nothing to gain about marriage now. The legal situation was fairly different when I married more than 40 years ago. But now? What is the meaning of marriage for a man living in the States? I do not know even one single advantage.

Yes, I am married, but my situation is different from yours as I moved out of EU, relocated and I am living in Asia since almost 45 years with no intention ever to return.

About the 'green card' and visa/work permit - yes, why not to discuss about this issue? Legal issues are important, do not neglect them.
There are Western men who had bad experience with girls coming from poor countries who married only because of visa regulations and restrictions in the States and in UK/EU.

This never affected me or my Japanese wife, as Japan/Austria(EU) had visa-free agreement, up to 6 months, even back in 1975. We could always invite each other before our marriage, but we never did, my wife still had a working permit for Germany, my neighbor country, and I had always a working contract while living in Japan. We were never depending to each other on a spouse visa.

---

I would say, to ask for advice makes no sense, but it makes sense to listen to different men and their stories and to compare it with your own situation.
For example, Mr. Man will tell you something different and will not agree with me I guess, and Contrarian Expatriate had other different experiences in his life. Make the best out of it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

For all things surrounding women and personal matters, I take my own counsel. My main concern is whether it is morally right.

I never ask people their opinion about women. How would they know about them? Many people can't see straight to interpret things properly anyhow. No sense asking a blind person for directions.

Sometimes you got to take other people's opinions with a grain of salt.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.