MGTOWs, Redpilled guys Your opinion on this matter.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

MGTOWs, Redpilled guys Your opinion on this matter.

Post by DarthXedonias »

Have sort of rant but also wanted to ask your guys (particularly MGTOWs, Red pilled men) opinions on this. I've been in a certain popular MGTOW discord for quite a long time now. I quite enjoy pretty much everyone there and have actually convinced quite a few to move abroad since obviously they realize how gynocentric the western countries are now. I think I've convinced like 4-5 people after sharing my experiences with trips to other places, in particular the Philippines. I wouldn't call myself a MGTOW. I don't like labels and at the most I "might" label myself a free thinker. Either way, I really pretty much respect a lot of the ones I've gotten to know and learned to just ignore the ones that can't seem to self actualize and stay in the "red pill rage" as it were.

Either way the main thing that happened that has kind of annoyed me is a certain discussion that happened. I had commented how I could wait to leave this country after reading some article someone posted (will probably be leaving abroad at the latest in about 3 months but probably sooner). I then get these two guys (one who I pretty much respect and let me be after a while and another I don't know all that well) try to convince me that the safest place to be during a financial collapse is in the US. For background info, we generally believe without a doubt there will be a collapse of the US sooner or later. What the US is engaged in, especially with the money printing by the FED, is unsustainable. I mean heck, Rand Paul had a bill that would have moved towards even just reducing the budget by 1% every year and even that got shot down. Anyway, I responded that if a bomb is going to go off I rather be far away from actual blast radius and be further away where I might maybe feel the affects (in another country for this example) but won't be seriously hurt.

This guy then says, "Well we don't know exactly where it will go off at". I wanted to slap my forehead seeing as we have already agreed the financial collapse will happen in the US due to its financial mismanagement. I do realize that if the US totally fell apart it would still affect certain countries but at least most of those countries will probably at worst go through a huge recession and then get back up on their feet. The US, highly doubtful. It is possible if a financial collapse occurs there will be a bad adjustment period then a new and better government might take its place. On the other hand its also as likely that the new government might be some dictatorship. No way to know for sure. Most of them have this idealistic view that we will just go back to a better government and women will have their rights taken away (so there is no push for increase in social spending, etc) but I see that as really hoping for the best on their part. They also seem to have this mentality that they will be untouched by the collapse. Like they will be in the middle of a collapsed society and it won't really touch them one bit. Or some even look forward to it like they will be hunting down "cucks" and what not. Don't think that such a scenario as them easily dying in such a environment has even cross their minds which perplexes me. Commonsense would dictate that it would be better to be out of said country and decrease the chance of you living in such miserable conditions or dying.

In the end its there decision if they want to stay in some failing country and I respect that but this idea in their head that they will come out on top or that being in the country that is ground zero for a economic collapse is the "safest" bet really makes me question them. Mind you this is a sizeable minority of them, there are still some very interested in moving abroad. The others? Either think its best to stay in America during such a event or they have bought the Mainstream medias propaganda on other countries. What are your guys opinion on this? Am I not the only one that sees something wrong with this sort of thinking and rational?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: MGTOWs, Redpilled guys Your opinion on this matter.

Post by Nailer »

The US has a very robust economy that puts most other nations to shame. There may be adjustments like we saw in 2008 but there will not be any massive collapse within our lifetimes. That kind of thinking is like waiting for Jesus to return or something.

There's not going to be any massive rebellion of men. Most men are content to live lives of celibacy and hard labor.

Conspiracy Theory Leads To Inaction And Apathy:
https://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com ... nd-apathy/

Basically, they're lazy. They know shit sucks but won't take responsibility for their own lives.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

DarthXedonias wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 11:00 pm
Either way, I really pretty much respect a lot of the ones I've gotten to know and learned to just ignore the ones that can't seem to self actualize and stay in the "red pill rage" as it were.
The so-called "red pill rage" is very real but it is a stage that is longer for some than it is for others. These seemingly eternal ragers likely had a volume of trauma greater than usual so they have a longer process. It will pass. At some point, they will reach a point of resolution and rage fatigue will set in. Believe it or not, interacting with other Red Pill men hastens that resolution point though it might not be quick from your vantage point.
DarthXedonias wrote: I then get these two guys (one who I pretty much respect and let me be after a while and another I don't know all that well) try to convince me that the safest place to be during a financial collapse is in the US. For background info, we generally believe without a doubt there will be a collapse of the US sooner or later.
What I have to say here is, consider the source. That is not to say these guys are idiots, but how many countries have these guys traveled to and lived in other than the USA? How many bank accounts and offshore assets do they have? Likely they have ZERO and that is why they have to go down with the ship since they have no other ships to escape to. Don't let that be your problem.

The truth is that no one can predict the timing nor the impact of a financial collapse. But if there is one in my lifetime, I will likely be outside the USA because it is not the financial resilience I would be worried about. I would be worried about the fraying social fabric and civil unrest that would accompany such a collapse.

From an economic standpoint, the USA benefits from the PetroDollar which enables them to print money to their heart's content. The trouble comes in when Russian and China finally succeed in establishing the PetroYuan to challenge the dollar. At that point, the FED will be far less able to print itself out of a collapse because it will no longer be the world's reserve currency. Countries like Turkey, Germany, Iran, in addition to Russia and China are pining for a new reserve currency and when that happens, it is time to move away from the USA and to get out of the US dollar.

We are not really so close to that point just yet, but it is coming closer to reality with the passage of time.
DarthXedonias wrote: The others? Either think its best to stay in America during such a event or they have bought the Mainstream medias propaganda on other countries. What are your guys opinion on this? Am I not the only one that sees something wrong with this sort of thinking and rational?
There is much wrong with that thinking because these "America would be the best place" guys don't have enough knowledge about places abroad and they have to default to staying in the USA because they have no other option. That is not your predicament however!

Personally, I can think of around 10 different countries where I can go to, some of which I have bank accounts. But the best advice I could give you is to establish a Goldmoney.com account so you can save a portion of your money in gold which you can download to a debit card with the tap of the enter button. You can then withdraw that money almost anywhere in the world at an ATM. Foreign accounts in different currencies are also a good idea.

One of the best resources in these matters is Simon Black of Sovereign Man fame. He puts out free podcasts outlining how these crises can play out and how to prepare yourself. He is young, filthy rich, and extremely intelligent.

https://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/

To a lesser extent is Andrew Henderson of Nomad Capitalist fame. He is more oriented towards minimizing US tax burdens abroad and going where you are treated best, but he too is a great resource for giving great info on which countries have the best banking systems for guys like us. He is on YouTube.

http://nomadcapitalist.com/podcast/

https://www.youtube.com/user/nomadcapitalist

My final word on this is that there is a cottage industry on doomsday forecasters (Peter Schiff, Greg Mannerino, Gerald Celente, Mike Maloney and others) who scare people into buying their products and newsletters. They rely on scare tactics and it appears that your cohorts on the other forum have been taking their decades-long warnings to seriously. The best thing you could do is prepare beforehand and spread some assets around geographically and currency-wise so you can easily bounce if and when you need to do so.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 2:06 pm

The so-called "red pill rage" is very real but it is a stage that is longer for some than it is for others. These seemingly eternal ragers likely had a volume of trauma greater than usual so they have a longer process. It will pass. At some point, they will reach a point of resolution and rage fatigue will set in. Believe it or not, interacting with other Red Pill men hastens that resolution point though it might not be quick from your vantage point.
This is very true. I had noticed as well that many of the older guys stop coming around because they have finally dropped that phase and just want to work on becoming successful as well. Even though I wouldn't consider myself one of them, due to the whole label thing, I think I have gotten to that point. You can only watch so many examples of extreme gynocentricism or "feminist gets pwn'ed" videos until you start wondering what you should actually be doing with your life.

What I have to say here is, consider the source. That is not to say these guys are idiots, but how many countries have these guys traveled to and lived in other than the USA? How many bank accounts and offshore assets do they have? Likely they have ZERO and that is why they have to go down with the ship since they have no other ships to escape to. Don't let that be your problem.

The truth is that no one can predict the timing nor the impact of a financial collapse. But if there is one in my lifetime, I will likely be outside the USA because it is not the financial resilience I would be worried about. I would be worried about the fraying social fabric and civil unrest that would accompany such a collapse.

From an economic standpoint, the USA benefits from the PetroDollar which enables them to print money to their heart's content. The trouble comes in when Russian and China finally succeed in establishing the PetroYuan to challenge the dollar. At that point, the FED will be far less able to print itself out of a collapse because it will no longer be the world's reserve currency. Countries like Turkey, Germany, Iran, in addition to Russia and China are pining for a new reserve currency and when that happens, it is time to move away from the USA and to get out of the US dollar.

We are not really so close to that point just yet, but it is coming closer to reality with the passage of time.
I will say the guy I know that I mentioned has done some travel for projects and he currently lives in Canada. I think his main point was that if female of validation is no concern to you its probably best to just stay where I'm at now, the US. Thing is its not only female validation for me really.
Sure, do I want the ability to date if I so want to in a culture where I don't have to worry about this #metoo bullshit? Yeah, but I think it has to do with overall environment. I noticed when abroad in some places, particularly in Asia I felt like I was a lot more happier and in general I started finding myself to socialize with the locals and enjoy it unlike in the US. The US it felt like people were constantly rude over the most simplest of things or they wanted to try to exert "power" over you or to put you in your place all the time.

Your last point really pointed out my concerns. While the Petro dollar is still active the US won't fail financially but as soon as that option is no longer available the US will be in big financial trouble. I mean they've even fought wars over that type of thing. I remember finding out how the reason they invaded Iraq was because Saddam wanted to start selling his oil in Euros. For Libya, Qaddafi wanted to establish a African Gold back currency to compete with the US and EU (There were actually leaked emails that explained why the French wanted the US to get involved, which was they felt Qaddafi was a financial threat to them). I feel like this can only go on for so long as you pointed out. I believe it was like 2 years ago the Chinese government opened up a ETF for a gold backed Yuan and it sold in the high billions of dollars within just a few hours. So it seems China is obviously testing the waters first.
There is much wrong with that thinking because these "America would be the best place" guys don't have enough knowledge about places abroad and they have to default to staying in the USA because they have no other option. That is not your predicament however!

Personally, I can think of around 10 different countries where I can go to, some of which I have bank accounts. But the best advice I could give you is to establish a Goldmoney.com account so you can save a portion of your money in gold which you can download to a debit card with the tap of the enter button. You can then withdraw that money almost anywhere in the world at an ATM. Foreign accounts in different currencies are also a good idea.

One of the best resources in these matters is Simon Black of Sovereign Man fame. He puts out free podcasts outlining how these crises can play out and how to prepare yourself. He is young, filthy rich, and extremely intelligent.

https://www.sovereignman.com/podcast/

To a lesser extent is Andrew Henderson of Nomad Capitalist fame. He is more oriented towards minimizing US tax burdens abroad and going where you are treated best, but he too is a great resource for giving great info on which countries have the best banking systems for guys like us. He is on YouTube.

http://nomadcapitalist.com/podcast/

https://www.youtube.com/user/nomadcapitalist

My final word on this is that there is a cottage industry on doomsday forecasters (Peter Schiff, Greg Mannerino, Gerald Celente, Mike Maloney and others) who scare people into buying their products and newsletters. They rely on scare tactics and it appears that your cohorts on the other forum have been taking their decades-long warnings to seriously. The best thing you could do is prepare beforehand and spread some assets around geographically and currency-wise so you can easily bounce if and when you need to do so.
Thanks for the info, it was actually really helpful, especially the Gold money suggestion. I might do that along with the idea of foreign bank accounts like I was going to do. Right now the plan is that I might get back into trade Stock options again since I did so well in the past (I turned 3k USD into 33k USD within 2 months last time) while I teach English in Asia. I want to get to the point where I grow that up and use some of the profits to buy real assets until I'm retired early within 5 years. Btw, would you have any suggestions on the Teaching English gig? My side plan is to get up to a Masters in TEFL so I can teach at the university level where I will get high pay and low hours (preferably in Korea). The only thing with Korea is that they are having a aging population problem (some say worst than Japan) so some of those University jobs will probably dry up. What do you think of that? I am perhaps thinking about spending some time in China after 1 year in Korea though because even to get a university level job in Korea they usually want someone with 2 years experience teaching at that level and in China I would get that experience since you only need a Bachelors degree to teach at university level in China. It might also pay off since I might get to acquire a good level of Mandarin while I'm there.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

DarthXedonias wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 3:44 pm
Btw, would you have any suggestions on the Teaching English gig? My side plan is to get up to a Masters in TEFL so I can teach at the university level where I will get high pay and low hours (preferably in Korea). The only thing with Korea is that they are having a aging population problem (some say worst than Japan) so some of those University jobs will probably dry up. What do you think of that? I am perhaps thinking about spending some time in China after 1 year in Korea though because even to get a university level job in Korea they usually want someone with 2 years experience teaching at that level and in China I would get that experience since you only need a Bachelors degree to teach at university level in China. It might also pay off since I might get to acquire a good level of Mandarin while I'm there.
I am not familiar enough with English teaching abroad, but some other members have done so over the years. It might be worth another thread.

What I can tell you is that you should work in whatever way possible to save and invest money to the point where when you retire you can live off of passive income. That being the case, you might want to see if spending the money on the Masters Degree is a good investment. It very well may be but do the math and find out if you would be better off just working, saving and investing without the expenditure of tuition money.

You also should factor in health insurance because as you get older, things come up that you will want to have addressed before it is too late.