Bashers.. why they Bash !

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Been a while

Post by Hoecus »

I read this thread and there are many points that were made and that I agree with. Here is one that is from a real idiot...

I can NOT have children... my "kids" from my previous marriage are STEP-kids . I have said it 1000 times but people just can't comprehend most of what they read sometimes. I raised 4 step-kids that I call MY kids because they were all very young when I married my ex and I raised them.

I'll have to read this thread again to get some other points that I will miss but I wanted to add this :

I know I was a screw-up when I went to Y-O. I rented an apartment and had the most fun a man can have there and lived to tell about it. It got me labeled a sex-tourist and other things. It is sad but we all know it is true.. Y-O girls are loose and free with the sex. If you can't get laid by a different girl each night then something is wrong with you.

With that being said ... I can make this comment about Winston .. he probably didn't have a lot of sex in Y-O .. or Russia for that matter. They do NOT like Asians. I still have never talked to or know Winston so I can't comment on his personality but you all say you know him and you say he likes sex with many girls... that should prove how easy Y-O girls are. Is it ALL Winston's fault? So he was like a kid in the candy store !? Did you read how pathetic his life BEFORE Y-O was .. can't blame him for loving the attention.

About the Asian thing. You all know I am now married and claim residence in Moscow now with my wife so I'm talking Moscow. I had 2 guys (Asian doctors) ask me for free accommodations in Moscow for 11 days and asked Marina to take them to some clubs that she knows the owners of. Of course it was all for free. Many would say that was being a cheap-ass but , for me it was asking for a guide and some lodging .. it was not looked at as looking for something for nothing.

I swapped some numbers with them of some girls there that host foreigners and they found 5 or 6 options for places to stay. Marina lined up some things to take them to do and all was set. We got a call that they weren't going to stay but 2 nights for free and they used Moscow Rick for an apartment and got a hotel for 2 nights , also. Marina and one of her friends met them and took them to some clubs and they had fun, but no girls would talk to them much. They danced and had fun but Marina said they would not even buy girls a drink , not even a water.

When the night (at 4 Am) ended they all got ready to go home in Taxi's and they never even offered to buy Marina and her friend a taxi to get home. Marina wasn't concerned about herself but she was concerned for her friend. The men tipped the coat man 500 rubles but never offered the ladies a taxi. To me that is rude and shitty. Would I say they were asses... yes... but some may say that it was normal... why would a man buy my wife and her friend a taxi. They went to the club for fun as well as the men. The point was ... the girls went with them to show them around and got them in free . The entry for this particular club would have been 750 rubles each. Not only was it free but it was VIP.

I won't go into more details on that part but the next night they called to Marina and asked her about the Night Flight. I had already told these men NEVER ask my wife about that place or the Hungry Duck because she knew of the reputation for prostitutes there. They didn't listen and said they wanted to meet some "easier" girls. Marina became offended and told them if they wanted prostitutes look in the phone book that she was there to help them meet normal ladies and to have fun.

So these guys seemed to me to be only for sex. Nothing wrong with that if you are honest from the first day. If these guys only wanted sex I would never have had my wife show them anything. I could have guided them to the Hungry Duck or Night Flight . EVERYONE knows the reputation of these places ... anyone could have guided them there !

Inevitably Y-O always comes up when people talk about me because I was there and had "Hundreds of hot and sexy girls" .. and these guys brought Y-O up to Marina. She said she got fuming mad told them that if they wanted village girls then Y-O was the town to go to. They asked if the stories of me and the sex with many girls there was true and she got angry and said yes... last we heard they left Moscow Monday for Y-O.

So.. these men are doctors .. and they are following in Winston's footsteps .. now guess what I learned !? Winston has actually been to the man's house in Los Angeles and they are "Friends" ! That may be rumor but I think it is true. This man also told me that he had a vision from God while in Moscow and he was NOT there for sex. God told him about diseases and the like ... but it wasn't 2 days later he was headed to Y-O.

.. and people think I had a strange story to tell !

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay

Eternal Winter
Angles Cry
Father Doesn't Hear
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Hoecus,
It's good to see you back. I miss your balanced posts that try to see both sides.

So why can't you have children? Is it a biological problem? Can it be fixed by surgery? Can your sperm be rejuvenated?

Why didn't you have children when you were younger and laying all those American chicks? Or when you were with your ex?

When were you in YO? Didn't you get bored there? There's only one disco, one theater, and this central cafe in the center of town that everyone goes to.

About those two Asian guys you hosted in Moscow, if they are the ones I visited in Los Angeles, then yeah I know them. They are good guy and nice guys, but like me, they require "action" with the girls they want. That explains their behavior.

How did you meet them? How did they contact you? Through a site?

I don't know why they didn't try to pay some of your expenses while you were showing them out (taxi, etc.) maybe they thought you had a car and didn't need such things. Or maybe they were disappointed at the whole thing. But they were generous to me when I met them and treated me to dinner.

They are not doctors, as far as I know. Are you sure they told you that?

Probably, they didn't buy the girls at the club a drink cause the girls didn't give them good vibes, or they were looking for a good one first. I'm sure they had their reasons.

Why would they tip a coat man 500 roubles? No one does that! You don't tip him anything usually.

I agree with you that they should have at least offered to pay for the taxi of Marina and her friend though. I had a guest here who was like this too, and more.

One of these guys did well on his first trip to Russia. He met a decent nice girl on the internet and stayed with her. She was willing to do all for him, it seems. And that's better than I did on my first trip to Russia.

It's not that they were all about sex. It just damages a man's ego when the girls don't want sex with him or he feels powerless to get it.

I don't believe that you had "hundreds of hot and sexy girls" in YO, cause there are not hundreds of hot and sexy girls. They are mostly mediocre, with a few exceptions (like my Jenya).

Plus other guys have made such claims in Russia before but when I check them out, they turn out to be not true or unproven.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hoecus
Freshman Poster

Stuff

Post by Hoecus »

Winston,

Yes it is the same guys. We spoke in mails and Yahoo many times and they mailed my wife and she set them up Russian sites for free. We never ask money for anything. I wasn't there so don't be confused. Marina said they were very nice men and had only good things to say until they said they wanted "Different" girls. (They is actually the younger guy.. his name starts with E .. you know them) The older guy (55-60 years old) was VERY polite and Marina liked him a lot. "E" said they were doctors... I have all the mails and Yahoo.

Don't get me wrong... they never did us wrong at all as we see it. Marina was just pointing out some facts about what happened. I told "E" NOT to ever bring up Night Flight or the Hungry Duck to my wife.. and he did. You have to understand she is a high-profile business woman in Moscow and does not associate with those places. She and the owner of the Night Flight's wife are friends so she knows that place and what it is about.

"E" and his friend did pay for their food and invited them (Marina and a friend) to have cocktails and such a couple of times.

What the "problem" was .. the girls went with them all night until 3 or 4 in the morning. The Metro stops at 1 Am. The only way to get home is taxi or the hitch-hiking. Marina has no problem with either. "E" knew they had no car. It is foolish to have a car in Moscow , anyway. It was Marina's friend that got pissy that "E" tipped the coat man 500 rubles (yes it does happen.. we are talking about a good club.. not the Duck) but wouldn't offer to even share a taxi. It is normal practice, and you know it, to make sure ladies get home safely. They never even offered to share a taxi. They didn't pay for my wife's drinks or her friends and that is understandable. They were not on a date with them so that was not even remotely expected. What did seem screwed-up is their lack of care to get them home safely.

Other than that one thing they were total gentlemen and were NOT jerks. They also did not have any sex in Moscow. I talked with them and they got scared and wouldn't go into the Night Flight because of the girls they saw going in and out. "E" said he changed his mind about sex that God had spoken to him and he changed his agenda .. whatever ! He could have just said .. Hey man, I think you are right ... Night Flight is whores and I'm not looking for a whore.

I never got bored with Y-O and there are more than 1 club there. Apparently you didn't go to the right places ! There is Pharaon, Club Stone, Mask and 21 club (maybe 28 club... some number).

There are also other places people go to.. Aquarium, Grand Cafe , Dulce Vite.. and more I can't remember the name of.

I was having fun and doing all sorts of things. I played music with the guys at the Grand Cafe .. excellent little place. Of course, you have to make reservations usually to go there and it is considered expensive so many of the girls you went out with may not have suggested it because they didn't want you to feel like you were footing the bill or something.

There is also another cafe near the park. It is a huge building off the pathway from the park that people walk in. It is in front of the Alina Agency (around the corner). It has 2 restaurants and 2 cafe's in the same building. It is also considered expensive but a 5 dollar steak dinner wasn't expensive to me !

I can't have children because my body doesn't produce sperm. There is a medication I can start that will help in that situation but until I am sure it won't cause complications I refuse to take it... and I am just married so I didn't need a child out of wedlock. My ex-wife had 4 kids already and couldn't have more. My other serious girlfriends also had children before and couldn't have more. Marina is the only lady that can have children that I would even want children from. I do not want children from an American woman. You can relate to that , I am sure !

And about my "Sex with hundreds of hot and sexy girls in Y-O".. that's not my words.. that's the words of a basher. The count was a little lower than 100 but it was a friend and my bodyguards keeping count. I don't care to count how many girls I took to my place there. Fact is... I could have any sexy woman that I want but that is not my agenda. I went to see Russia and had many ... guides !

Ray
Death, It Comes Soon My Love
Demons Play Dressed In Candlelight
Scarlet Rain On Skin As Snow Never Fades

Cum My Love And Take The Devil's Kiss
My Lust Drenched In Blood
My Love Split The Skin
My Lust

Mortal Dreams, Thousand Years
Through These Eyes I Have Held You All
Shadow Tears, When Roses Fade,
You Will Stay