I have a rant about Asian women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Re: I have a rant about Asian women

Post by Pinayhunter »

They’re so hot though. Especially Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese women.

Sadly, the allure of the white male is just a myth. Living in a coastal city, I see gorgeous Asian women everywhere. But instead of being attracted to me, they look at me aghast. Kind of like how you’d look at a gorilla who’d just escaped the zoo.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Post by new2foreigndating »

Plus donkeys and horses and elephants got bigger dicks than humans so by that logic they would be more attractive to women who are size queens. Those that make horses and donkeys superior to human beings? No. So your dicks -- which are extragerrated and lied about to begin with and look like turds -- dont make you superior to me.

I'm 6 foot 225 lbs lean mass bodybuilder with a demonic level of strength. And 135 IQ (I was professionally tested).
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Pinayhunter wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:10 am
They’re so hot though. Especially Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese women.

Sadly, the allure of the white male is just a myth. Living in a coastal city, I see gorgeous Asian women everywhere. But instead of being attracted to me, they look at me aghast. Kind of like how you’d look at a gorilla who’d just escaped the zoo.
Chinese and Vietnamese women are. Most Japanese women look gross to me. Huge moles on their face look like they got shot with white powder makeup to look white or something. Crooked rotting teeth. Filipinas arent too bad but they are scumbags. Always got their hands out for money.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 8:25 am
One thing that confuses me: some well-known alt-right figures and White nationalists end up marrying Asian woman. Aren't Asians considered non-Whites?

It's strange to me that people who believe in White supremacy end-up ditching and avoiding their 'own' woman. Isn't that an oxymoron or something?
Point well-stated. You've just stated what I've been thinking for years. Excellent.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

new2foreigndating wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 5:15 am
...Not from America. I'm Canadian but unlike most cuckolds here I'm far right.
If you had followed my posts, you'd realize that I don't like mudsharks either. Unfortunately, most of those miscegenating sluts I banged were more than likely mudsharks hence why I'm not with them any longer regardless of who's at fault. I like women that date men for the content of their character, not per defaltam by race, like your prepubescent, traitor of a soon-to-be wife that only dates White guys. The fact that you're Canadian should be more reason to not be such a bigot (noticed how I have not called you a racist - I wonder if you understand why or that you'll default to your ignoramus discernment).

Yes, there are conservative bigots; you claim to be one of them. No political affiliation has non-racists....in the U.S. of Gay and Can It? Duh!, the alt-left and alt-right certainly have bigots, racists, and universal people.

@Contrarian Expatriate, it's okay, compañero; I can handle myself here. If I need reinforcements, I'll definitely let you know heheeeehehe. Thanks, bud.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

new2foreigndating wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 9:00 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 8:59 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 9:34 pm
new2foreigndating wrote:
January 20th, 2019, 2:35 pm
Good for you. You want an award for f***ing some trashy sluts? :lol: my (soon to be) wife works as a makeup model and doesnt like dark skinned males. She also shaves her p***y and so did every other Asian I've been with. Tough luck you got the gross skanky ghetto ones. I bleached a good number of black women too first date with one was at KFC how about that? Should have brought the watermelon along
Hey @Contrarian Expatriate, it looks like we both have friend-nemies and dates now. @new2foreigndating, care to double date Contrarian Expatriate, @Cornfed, and I? I take it that you too are from the U.S. of Gay too? This would coincide very much!!
You have to feel sorry for guys who get triggered at the good fortune of other men. They are dealing very poorly with their own issues and it burns them up when the see other men (especially black men) doing well. It is fun to toy with them using back and forth, but I decided that gloating at their misery is no better than their resentful envy. Best to see them for what they are worth (not much) and just keep enjoying life as you and I are obviously doing.
If you put me and a black guy next to each other and ask an Asian woman to select which one she wants I bet she wont pick the black guy.

I loved talking about black men with Asian women we share similar levels of disgust. Although if you think what I said is bad you should hear what some Asian women think of blacks. Whole new level compared to shit I said here. My Chinese ex wouldn't even watch films with blacks in it.

Let's assume as well a woman was deeply in love with me and she was the most beautiful woman in the world. If she ever had a black boyfriend or felt any semblance of attraction to blacks I would refuse her. And not even f**k such a girl with a kevlar condom.

I only had sex with black women (about 5 or 6 of them I havent really kept count well about experiences with women) to get revenge for black guys f***ing white women. Everytime I dumped them.when they served th.......
Regardless of race, those women deserve to be dumped because they were too stupid to see you for the vile content of your character. You a.ssume that I don't know how bigoted some Asian women can be; some Africans & some Black Americans are bigots too. Maybe CE is right; you really don't have a leg to stand on.

A little over 50 percent of Black American women have herpes. Hopefully you had stuck with the Afro Canadian women whom are less likely to have HPV, HSV, and the big kahuna: HIV.

You might want to get tested before passing that stuff onto your concubine of an upstanding soon-to-be Oriental Gaggers installment. Sieg heil, motherfcuker.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

January 21st, 2019, 9:40 am
new2foreigndating wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 5:15 am
...Not from America. I'm Canadian but unlike most cuckolds here I'm far right.
If you had followed my posts, you'd realize that I don't like mudsharks either. Unfortunately, most of those miscegenating sluts I banged were more than likely mudsharks hence why I'm not with them any longer regardless of who's at fault. I like women that date men for the content of their character, not per defaltam by race, like your prepubescent, traitor of a soon-to-be wife that only dates White guys. The fact that you're Canadian should be more reason to not be such a bigot (noticed how I have not called you a racist - I wonder if you understand why or that you'll default to your ignoramus discernment).

Yes, there are conservative bigots; you claim to be one of them. No political affiliation has non-racists....in the U.S. of Gay and Can It? Duh!, the alt-left and alt-right certainly have bigots, racists, and universal people.

@Contrarian Expatriate, it's okay, compañero; I can handle myself here. If I need reinforcements, I'll definitely let you know heheeeehehe. Thanks, bud.
Well at least we can agree to hate mudsharks. Yes my soon to be wife always says she wants a white baby and wishes she was a white girl etc. I spend alot of time criticizing her and the Asian slut culture. Even though she was a virgin prior to meeting me (and yes there was a hymen there and blood. I can only fit barely the head of it in). That's not my words thats her words.

You were the one who said you looked like Omar Gooding. Hes a black man. So you are dark skinned or look black if not choose a better example.

I noticed alot of Hispanics like to say they are black or pretend to be black or act black if they are darker skinned or really dark skinned. Which given your heritage makes zero sense. You already have your own culture to follow.

When its shoved in your face repeatedly women being mudsharks and loving blacks. It's a breath of fresh air for a woman to say I love white men. Blacks have their time in the sun in Europe and North America and even in Asia sometimes. So let us white guys have ours.

And if you read what I said I dont agree with Asian women hating or being against Asian men. I never liked it and whenever an Asian woman I was dating went on with it I told her about it. I would say I'm more racist than my soon to be wife but I often had to tell my Chinese ex to shut her mouth about blacks and Asian men. Because she took it further than should be allowed.

And we broke up cause I found out about her character though the grapevine always slutting it up at bars with various white guys even ugly gross ones. She divorced her first two husbands in Asia. When her Canadian husband brought her here she divorced him cause he didnt have a good enough job. A few more boyfriends she had she left for stupid reasons although she was with some fat short alcoholic idiot for a few years but left him over furniture or something retarded.

Basically every day we argue cause she didnt want to work or clean the house. She did cook and was loyal never cheated on me like white girls have before etc. But it came down to her slutty past and always talking about money when you gonna buy me a car, why dont you buy me jewelry and couldn't have time out with friends or even time online. I was producing music for a friends projects and she got jealous and said I was having an affair. She always threatened to leave and she did leave one day without even saying why and cut off all contact no rhyme or reason.

Say what you want about white women but I cant see them pulling that kind of shit for basically no reason.

I wasn't allowed to criticize her for her past relationships but with me it was 24/7 she calling my exes sluts and saying I was cheating on her all the time because I was young handsome white boy. Makes no sense to me.

The vietnamese girl is a bit more normal we dont really argue she just sits down and shuts up and listens to what I gotta say when I'm pissed when her. She'll just ignore me for a bit then go back to being normal.

I got alot of anger issues and a bad attitude I'll admit. But that's that. I got a short fuse. I remember I got into an argument with the Chinese girl and I just took a shelf and ripped it off the wall and ripped a door off its hinges and then I headbutted a door frame and cracked it into pieces. She shut up after that
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

January 21st, 2019, 9:49 am
new2foreigndating wrote:
new2foreigndating wrote:
Good for you. You want an award for f***ing some trashy sluts? :lol: my (soon to be) wife works as a makeup model and doesnt like dark skinned males. She also shaves her p***y and so did every other Asian I've been with. Tough luck you got the gross skanky ghetto ones. I bleached a good number of black women too first date with one was at KFC how about that? Should have brought the watermelon along
Hey @Contrarian Expatriate, it looks like we both have friend-nemies and dates now. @new2foreigndating, care to double date Contrarian Expatriate, @Cornfed, and I? I take it that you too are from the U.S. of Gay too? This would coincide very much!!
You have to feel sorry for guys who get triggered at the good fortune of other men. They are dealing very poorly with their own issues and it burns them up when the see other men (especially black men) doing well. It is fun to toy with them using back and forth, but I decided that gloating at their misery is no better than their resentful envy. Best to see them for what they are worth (not much) and just keep enjoying life as you and I are obviously doing.
If you put me and a black guy next to each other and ask an Asian woman to select which one she wants I bet she wont pick the black guy.

I loved talking about black men with Asian women we share similar levels of disgust. Although if you think what I said is bad you should hear what some Asian women think of blacks. Whole new level compared to shit I said here. My Chinese ex wouldn't even watch films with blacks in it.

Let's assume as well a woman was deeply in love with me and she was the most beautiful woman in the world. If she ever had a black boyfriend or felt any semblance of attraction to blacks I would refuse her. And not even f**k such a girl with a kevlar condom.

I only had sex with black women (about 5 or 6 of them I havent really kept count well about experiences with women) to get revenge for black guys f***ing white women. Everytime I dumped them.when they served th.......
Regardless of race, those women deserve to be dumped because they were too stupid to see you for the vile content of your character. You a.ssume that I don't know how bigoted some Asian women can be; some Africans & some Black Americans are bigots too. Maybe CE is right; you really don't have a leg to stand on.

A little over 50 percent of Black American women have herpes. Hopefully you had stuck with the Afro Canadian women whom are less likely to have HPV, HSV, and the big kahuna: HIV.

You might want to get tested before passing that stuff onto your concubine of an upstanding soon-to-be Oriental Gaggers installment. Sieg heil, motherfcuker.
Vile character? You know how many losers I've seen who are extremely ugly, on welfare and get all the girls they want because they are violent maniacs. Women dont like sweet caring sentimental suckers. And if I got a vile character it's only because of how women treated me as a teen and how other people treated me. I learned a valuable lesson women love bullies and strong guys who intimidate and dominant others. Who do what they want and lay down the law early on. And if they dont like it then theres the door plenty more sluts out there
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

I suspect I have extremely high T levels and that is responsible for my behaviors
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

new2foreigndating wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 6:33 pm
I know Asian women are portrayed as perfect angels. But I think it's not true.
Your first sentence of your OP says it all. Thanks for this comment, there are bad women everywhere and some Asian women are nothing better than their Western counterpart.

However I found the ratio between good/bad Asian women to be different from good/bad Western women.

In Europe I would say due to my experiences maybe 80 are bad, 20 are good. But I am living now in Asia since many years and my impression is that it is just opposite, 20 are bad, 80 are good - but why is it like that?

Well, I think, this is merely because of the legal situation in Asian countries - you are not second class citizen as a man as it is the case in Western countries.

Your chances are better in Asia than in Europe or in the US. The reason is about the huge Asian population. You have simply said next to you more women to approach... more than 60 percent of the world population are living in Asia.

It is easier in Asia to find contact with women believe me, really no problem. The problem you might face in Asia is however in many cases the language and also religion has its influence...some Western men want a woman of same race and Asia is not the place for them etc. - Another question is where do you want to live - in her country? How much can you earn there? Or do the risky step to bring her back to your own country? -

About myself, I moved out of Europe - forever. Now living in Japan.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Those whose self-worth is dependent on women's validation are the true losers.
Those who then go on to shame other men based on the same criteria doubly so.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 12:22 pm
Those whose self-worth is dependent on women's validation are the true losers.
Those who then go on to shame other men based on the same criteria doubly so.
Agreed. Although sometimes after a girl broke up with me I felt like a loser women really know how to rub it in.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

January 21st, 2019, 9:49 am
new2foreigndating wrote:
new2foreigndating wrote:

Well I am looked at as Black in the one-drop rule North America, especially in the U.S. of Gay. Among E. Indians, I'm not considered to be a Don Cheadle nor a Ving Rhames nor a hood n-----, so I guess my life is A.O.K because I work with and for them for a living. However, most Black Americans and most White Americans love to claim me as Black and treat as the caricature hence me being fired by Black and White American megalomaniacs at the former job ALL THE TIME - If it weren't for E. Indians and some Hispanics, I would have had a public record by now given up on life and fulfill the prophecy of the U.S. prison-industry complex as they would have loved me to succumb to. With many Hispanics, once they see how well my Spanish is, they realize I'm not the "moyo", "prieto", "kokolo", "mayate" that they a.ssumed that I was. Why do you think so many Hispanics whom have sub-Saharan West African roots (although quad and octoroon-ish, which I'm the former) are CONSTANTLY speaking in Spanish around other people here in the U.S. of Gay?? ...because they don't want to be identified as Black American not for one second that can cost them.

It's ironic how you don't even know me, yet when I said I look like Omar Gooding, you assumed that I get caravans of women for the "BBC". Well I fall out with most Black American women and mudsharks whom assumed I was a typical Black man., in the early stages - especially on dating sites. On dating sites, it seems I get conservative White women whom are portly (well the slim WASP women either want a White guy or a Bro - they overlook me) or a Hispanic woman that's semi-portly. When I'm abroad outside of North America, I actually get women that look decent by European svelte and statuesque standards. Yet

I think most North Americans are a--hats. I cannot stand to see you all in other countries TBTH. That's why I'm a staunch racy advocate of keeping off-the-beat paths to themselves.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

new2foreigndating wrote:
new2foreigndating wrote:

I only had sex with black women (about 5 or 6 of them I havent really kept count well about experiences with women) to get revenge for black guys f***ing white women. Everytime I dumped them.when they served their purpose.
You obviously have not been to Japan. Also, I generally am not interested in Asian women apart from a few Japanese. Also, you would be surprised at how many Eastern European women say the same about White Western men who don’t do themselves any favors as desperate sex tourists over there.

Finally, yours is the very attitude I perceive when I am with a beautiful woman overseas. On two occasions, I hospitalized American white guys for falling victim to their false entitlement over black man with women they felt should have been with them instead. That is the real issue because if you pull that crap on the wrong guy, you’ll get the same eventually. I am a non-violent person, but I consider sexually butthurt white guys who enviously meddle with me and a lady friend to be candidates for a broken jaw or worse with self defense as a legalizing justification. So be careful with that attitude would be my best advice lest you run into someone like me who has rightfully “dealt” with sex deprived morons like you before.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

January 21st, 2019, 1:57 pm
new2foreigndating wrote:
new2foreigndating wrote:

I only had sex with black women (about 5 or 6 of them I havent really kept count well about experiences with women) to get revenge for black guys f***ing white women. Everytime I dumped them.when they served their purpose.
You obviously have not been to Japan. Also, I generally am not interested in Asian women apart from a few Japanese. Also, you would be surprised at how many Eastern European women say the same about White Western men who don’t do themselves any favors as desperate sex tourists over there.

Finally, yours is the very attitude I perceive when I am with a beautiful woman overseas. On two occasions, I hospitalized American white guys for falling victim to their false entitlement over black man with women they felt should have been with them instead. That is the real issue because if you pull that crap on the wrong guy, you’ll get the same eventually. I am a non-violent person, but I consider sexually butthurt white guys who enviously meddle with me and a lady friend to be candidates for a broken jaw or worse with self defense as a legalizing justification. So be careful with that attitude would be my best advice lest you run into someone like me who has rightfully “dealt” with sex deprived morons like you before.
@new2foreigndating because I haven't been to Europe yet (I have been to SE Asia, Australia, and most of Latin American countries (both Central, Caribbean part, and S America), I couldn't say what Contrarian Expatriate has said. However, I wholeheartedly agree with him here. If I had been to Europe, I would have said the exact same thing more than likely.

I plan to finally go to Deustchland for the first time this year. I need to start learning German like last week. Do you know what's cool about many Germans? They aren't bigoted nor racist. I meat a few while I was on a contract in Austin, Texas last month, and they inspire me to go to Germany and check it out. We communicate on WhatsApp weekly.