Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is International Dating For Losers?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: August 7th, 2008, 9:08 am

Post by Ice-Inc » November 10th, 2008, 6:03 pm

WWu777 wrote:
W: Over the years? Who are you? I don't even recognize who you are.

Why is it a waste of time? I am not stubborn. I am merely telling the truth. You can take it or leave it. Would you rather I lie to you?

Girls who work on web cam are not bad. They merely put on a show for money, without doing sex.

Suit yourself. Even if all my girls were hoes, at least I like them, they like me, and I'm happy with them and my needs are fulfilled, and that's the bottom line.

It's better than stuck up girls that blow me off and treat me like I'm asexual and not even in the game. I think you just don't get it. Oh well.
Winston, I already wrote in one of my posts that I knew about you way back in 2002. There were two guys who dominated the lists and caused an almighty uproar, you and Frank - Looking for Russian Woman / Women.

Of course you don't know me because mostly I read the lists and did not write in because I don't travel to Russia or Phillipines every 3 to 6 months.

Anyways, I wish you a happy life abroad !!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: August 7th, 2008, 9:08 am

Post by Ice-Inc » November 10th, 2008, 7:10 pm

WWu777 wrote:By the way Ice Inc, don't you remember what some guys who went to Thailand have said, that to compare an American woman to a Thai whore is an insult to the Thai whore? What he meant was that the attitude toward men of the Thai whore was far far superior to that of the American woman attitude. That says a lot right there.

Indeed, most of the whores I've met here have treated me far better and made me feel far better.
Winston, this is called GFE - Girl Friend Experience, though I have never tried this type of service because I cannot afford US$300++ (could easily be US$600) per hour / US$1200+++ (even US$5000) over night, I have read about "GFE" service on the internet.

I am asuming the hooker business is competitive in Thailand - Phillipines because there are more girls then foreign men clients - "Supply and Demand" which is why you get treated so well in the Phillipines.

It would be helpful, if you and others could be more upfront and write in your posts that the "hot model" that fell all over you or you met in a particular bar or on a particular occasion cost Pesos XYZ for 1 or 2 or 3 hours or US$123, etc.

This way, guys like me get the correct impression that you f***ed a GFE - working girl !! rather than a sweet marriage material Filipina Junior Nurse, etc.

Of course its an individuals own choice if he married a GFE working girl whereas other guys (like me) would not be happy about marrying this type of girl.

As they say, each to their own... Hoe - Hoe - Hoe :)

wraith
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 12:15 am

Post by wraith » November 11th, 2008, 12:44 am

WWu777 wrote:Indeed, most of the whores I've met here have treated me far better and made me feel far better.
well, isn't it the whore's job to make you feel better as long as she's paid?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25731
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » November 11th, 2008, 2:26 pm

wraith wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Indeed, most of the whores I've met here have treated me far better and made me feel far better.
well, isn't it the whore's job to make you feel better as long as she's paid?
W: She's supposed to. But if the whore doesn't like you, she will still have a bad attitude. I've had whores in the US and in Russia too, and even in Poland. If they hate your race and don't like you, they treat you like crap and are cold and unfeeling and impatient.

So not all whores treat you good if you pay them.

Plus, like I said earlier, me and my buddies have had the same girl yet totally different experiences cause she really liked me but not him. How do you explain that, if it's only about money? Right?

Even whores have their preferences and give off different body language to those they like vs. those they don't.

I've had whores want to be with me on their day off for free too. Mr S here will even tell you that if she wants to be with you on her day off, then it's a sign that they like you a lot.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25731
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » November 13th, 2008, 8:14 pm

Besides Ice-Inc, you know, Hugh Heffner's girls aren't with him for his wonderful personality. They are with him for obvious reasons. But so what? Many guys would kill to have his lifestyle nevertheless. The bottom line is that he sleeps with hot sexy models, ejaculates his cum inside them, and has their physical hot hardbodies in his arms. Who cares if they are "whores" or not.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » November 15th, 2008, 2:47 am

Five minutes after Heffner goes bankrupt, those skanks will be out the door, then writing books telling the world how abusive and perverted "The Heff" is then living off the royalties.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8164
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » November 15th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Your right, these girls are only dating and sleeping with Hefner because he is rich and famous. I mean come on, he is 82 years old! What woman in her 20's would even go out for a cup of coffee with a guy who is that old! :shock: I read two of his girlfriends recently broke up with him (Kendra and Holly) but he recently replaced them with two 19 year old twins!! :lol: He is litterally old enough to be their grandfather!! :shock: He is 63 years older than those two 19 year olds! If Heff lost his money, his girlfriends would drop him like a lead balloon and he would be stuck dating old women! :D

Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: August 7th, 2008, 9:08 am

Post by Ice-Inc » November 18th, 2008, 1:13 pm

WWu777 wrote:Besides Ice-Inc, you know, Hugh Heffner's girls aren't with him for his wonderful personality. They are with him for obvious reasons. But so what? Many guys would kill to have his lifestyle nevertheless. The bottom line is that he sleeps with hot sexy models, ejaculates his cum inside them, and has their physical hot hardbodies in his arms. Who cares if they are "whores" or not.
Winston, excessive pushing of ads will result in loss of surfers and loss of revenue for you.

Your forum continuously / multiple times, forces a full ad page upon the surfer. You will lose people / members because they will click away to another site.

If you want to place ads, place them in a small box so people have the option to click or not.

Having said this, Hugh Hefner made his money from almost nothing by publishing Playboy Magazine. He did deserve his success but he blew it away with his DECADENT LIFESTYLE.

I knew his organization at first hand because my brother was one of the first 500 members of the Playboy Club, when I made money I became a member as well. I also knew his Casino operation which Victor Lowndes used to run.

I also have great memories of spending winter on Rhodes (Greek Island in the Med) and enjoying evenings at the Playboy Club. I used to order Dom Perignon Champagne, came with sparklers. I did everything with CLASS and STYLE, I never had to pay a 10 Blonde to be my steady girlfriend and I never needed to pay for sex or Barfine girls the way you do.

I also never dated hookers on their day off even if she was doing it for free.

So lifestyle should be a combination of art, style, conversation, class and of course money.

By contrast you have not become a "MEDIA MOGUL" and you will never make anything instead you will blow it away if you push things to the excess.

I have observed that you lack developement in class, style, conversation instead you focus on PAID SEX, SEX and more PAID SEX apart from constant complaints over trivial things.

If you want to be a success like Hefner once was then start to balance your lifestyle. Write about Home, Furniture, Dress, Food, Cooking, Entertaining, Music, Restaurants, Cafe's, Art Galleries and of course Women.

Finishing my advice, I still have in my mind a picture of how to renovate a town house, interior design and furnish it, cars to own, suits and shirts to wear, etc that I had read in Playboy Magazine when I was 13 years old.

I developed my work and career by my own thinking so I could have money for a good lifestyle.

Hugh Hefner lost his way because he focused on living in Pyjamas and having constant sex, sex and more sex, this detached him from the reality of life.

What do you offer that Hugh Hefner once did?

What do people rember you for?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25731
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » November 19th, 2008, 2:02 am

Ice-Inc, boy you sound like a snob now. FYI, I'm considered an inspiration to many. Have you seen the quotes page?

People who have a lot of real life experience with women will tell you that you gotta pay in some form eventually one way or another, unless you are with a girl with her own money. That's part of life.

Heff pays a lot too. The point is that girls aren't with him for his personality or charm.

Even for movie stars and celebrities, finding someone you have true chemistry with is rare. It doesn't happen often, not even to those who date a ton of people.

Besides, I am considered physically attractive in this culture, where race and height do not go against me. So it's not all about money.

BTW, you failed to answer the questions I posed to you earlier. This indicates that you have a snobby ego that does not like to admit that they are wrong. You might like to boast about your class and special playboy clubs. But humility and tenderness you do not seem to have.

One reason that girls here like me over other richer guys is because I have a sweet talking tenderness that feels real to them, and very few guys have that.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

wraith
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 12:15 am

Post by wraith » November 19th, 2008, 4:25 am

Well, here's my take on this.

Before I see the quotes from your fans, I have to convince myself with my own opinions, experiences and convictions, not by other peoples' opinions and views, take them, and assume that they're true (they could be lying). If I did, I'd be a slave to the opinions of others rather than myself.

Then again, what culture are you referring to? Filipino culture?

Maybe richer guys have a personality that the girls don't tolerate as much as yours, so that's why they prefer you to those other guys.

Hugh Hefner has a lot of money to finance his lifestyle. Trouble is, not many people can afford it. I don't know how he gets all those chicks, but there must be some secret.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25731
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » November 19th, 2008, 5:22 am

wraith wrote:Well, here's my take on this.

Before I see the quotes from your fans, I have to convince myself with my own opinions, experiences and convictions, not by other peoples' opinions and views, take them, and assume that they're true (they could be lying). If I did, I'd be a slave to the opinions of others rather than myself.

Then again, what culture are you referring to? Filipino culture?

Maybe richer guys have a personality that the girls don't tolerate as much as yours, so that's why they prefer you to those other guys.

Hugh Hefner has a lot of money to finance his lifestyle. Trouble is, not many people can afford it. I don't know how he gets all those chicks, but there must be some secret.
W: Yes, if you are an independent thinker, you should form your own opinions and not based on what others think. I don't think anyone in this forum is a total conformist.

I wasn't saying that one should admire me just cause I have many fan letters or quotes. I was just pointing out to Ice Inc and other critics that I'm not some nobody who never did anything good or made any difference in other people's lives. That's not true. Some detest me yeah, but some admire me and find me inspiring as well.

Critics like to think that either everyone despises me, or most despise me and only losers or those who don't know any better like me.

Anyhow Wraith, if you want to see the quotes I'm referring to, here they are:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

Yes I'm referring to Filipino culture.

In Chinese culture, I'm considered ok looking. But some Chinese girls like the metrosexual look, and others are just super picky and anal in general. But besides that, Chinese girls generally do not like independent thinkers unless they have a lot of money or have steady careers that look good. They value conformity and conventional thinking. And materialistic values as well.

Some richer guys have bad personalities. But then I wouldn't hang out with those types much. I'm referring to rich guys that have ok personalities, but are just not tender or as pleasant to be around. Filipinas like tender guys a lot. Their ideal is someone who is young looking, clean cut, loyal, monogamous, generous, tender, charming and romantic. If you have even half those traits, you'd do well with them though.

Hugh Heffner gets girls not just cause he's rich, but because they want to be in Playboy magazine and be stars. He attracts those that are star struck and willing to be whores as well.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

wraith
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 12:15 am

Post by wraith » November 20th, 2008, 6:46 am

I know that you do criticize Chinese and other east asian cultures.

Even though I do feel that I don't like being a sheep or a group-thinker, but I don't necessarily agree with your view of how life should be.

There should be a balance between individuality and conformity.

If I were to stray too far to one side, then my life is somehow out of my control.

I don't know how you define 'independent thinker' or a 'free thinker', but for my part, I am a free thinker but I don't want to be hedonistic or enjoy a wanton lifestyle. For me, there should be some restraint and balance.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25731
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » November 20th, 2008, 7:51 am

To me, a free thinker doesn't necessarily have to be an intellectual or very intelligent, though it helps to be. By "free thinker" I just mean someone who can think things, have ideas and opinions that they were NOT conditioned by society, their schools, their families, or their peers. The proof in this is if that person can stand up for what they believe against a majority that believes otherwise. If they've never been against a group or majority before, but always conform to the group they're in, even out of politeness or humoring them, then I wouldn't consider them to be a "free thinker".
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4767
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » November 20th, 2008, 7:55 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freethought

Freethought is a philosophical viewpoint that holds that beliefs should be formed on the basis of science and logic and should not be influenced by emotion, authority, tradition, or any dogma. The cognitive application of freethought is known as freethinking, and practitioners of freethought are known as freethinkers.

Overview

Freethought holds that individuals should neither accept nor reject ideas proposed as truth without recourse to knowledge and reason. Thus, freethinkers strive to build their beliefs on the basis of facts, scientific inquiry, and logical principles, independent of any factual/logical fallacies or intellectually-limiting effects of authority, cognitive bias, conventional wisdom, popular culture, prejudice, sectarianism, tradition, urban legend, and all other dogmatic or otherwise fallacious principles. As such, when applied to religion, the philosophy of freethought holds that, given presently-known facts, established scientific theories, and logical principles, there is insufficient evidence to support the existence of supernatural phenomena.

A line from "Clifford's Credo" by the 19th Century British mathematician and philosopher William Kingdon Clifford perhaps best describes the premise of freethought: "It is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence." (see evidentialism) Since many laws, doctrines, and popular beliefs are based on dogmas, freethinkers' opinions are often at odds with commonly held established views.

wraith
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 12:15 am

Post by wraith » November 21st, 2008, 12:05 am

there's a difference from nonconformity and free thinkers.

Free thinkers tend to be more intellectual and stay around the borders of society.

Nonconformists don't give a damn what society thinks of them.

So, in my opinion, I think you're a nonconformist, but not a free thinker, based on what you said. free thinkers rely on logic, facts, and scientific inquiry. That's why scientists tend to be free thinkers because they actually have to think outside of the box, in order to make materials out of reagents, or to hypothesize how an animal would react to an experiment.

acting by your instincts does not count as free thought, because you are not thinking at all when you act by instinct.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”