Why do some whores get angry if you refuse them free money?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do some whores get angry if you refuse them free money?

Post by Winston »

Here's something I don't get.

Why is it that when some whores ask you for free cash, and you refuse, they become angry and resentful at look at you like you did something wrong? Technically, I don't owe them any money, so they have no basis for getting angry or resentful. It doesn't add up. What's the explanation?

Last night after going out with friends and heading home, I told a tall hot bar girl in front of the supermarket that she was hot and looked like sexy chocolate. A few minutes later when she was with a group of her friends, she asked me for 100 pesos as though I gave out 100 pesos to anyone just for the asking, to pay off a debt she borrowed from one of the other girls. When I disappointed her, she looked resentful and wouldn't even look or talk to me. But the thing is, that was her debt, not mine. And I didn't even know her. I didn't owe nothing. So why did she act as though I was obligated to replay her small debt? It doesn't make sense and is not logical. Don't they see that? So why do they do that? f**k.

Do you think I should be blunt and articulate next time, and say "Look, in REAL LIFE, money is not free. People don't give out 100 pesos to everyone just for the asking. Not even rich people do that." Of course, it would insinuate that they are delusional, since you tell them "in real life". lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's something I can't quite figure out here that always goes through my mind a lot.

Why do SOOOOO MANY people here in the Philippines have this strange false delusion that I am willing to give out free money, free gifts and free good to anyone who asks? This behavior is not only annoying, but highly illogical as well. In the Philippines especially, nothing is free. Businesses don't give out free things, banks don't, the government doesn't, and rich Filipinos don't either. So why is there this assumption that foreigners give out free things just for the asking? To assume such a thing is pure delusion! In real life, not even rich people give out free money to everyone who asks. Not even Bill Gates does that. So where does this popular delusion come from? Whenever I try to make sense out of it, my logic circuits keeps saying "Error Error Does Not Compute"!

Nevertheless, trying to combat this delusion is like trying to fight ants. Too many of them. And I get tired of trying to educate people after a while about reality vs greedy fantasy. It gets to the point where I just get sarcastic and make fun of them and say,

"Sure! You can have some free money! Let me get my free money from the tooth fairy first ok?"

With street hawkers, I start to tease them too, in various ways, to try to spite them.

Why can't someone in the media here try to deprgram and debrainwash the population here from thinking that foreigners have unlimited cash? No matter what you tell them, they still always ACT as though you have unlimited cash and you do not need to save for your own expenses. Again, highly illogical and not grounded in reality at all.

It seems that the greed here in many people is so strong that it distorts all sense of reality and common sense. It even erases pride and dignity, as they have no shame in burning up other people's money, and are quite eager and desperate to do so as well.

How can they not see anything wrong with that, I wonder?

How do middle class and rich Filipinos deal with this widespread delusion, I wonder? I find that they prefer not to talk about it for some reason, as though it were a taboo subject even to them.

You know, I can understand and comprehend the prostitutes, whores, and bar girls here when they offer to exchange their bodies for money. At least they are trying to exchange SOMETHING. That is logical, sensible and understandable. But far worse and less understandable are those girls here who ask for a ton of cash for free and offer NOTHING in exchange! Yet they expect and hope that you'll say yes?! What are those girls smoking?! Have they lost all sense of reality?! Seems like incomprehensible madness to me!

It's not only street beggars and whores that ask for free cash. I've known professional looking, classy looking, well dressed girls who work at the mall, including this one at the movie theater ticket counter, who ask for a lot of free cash from someone they've just met and offer nothing in exchange! They've done this even before we ever went on any first date!? So frickin delusional and crazy!

How can a rational person make sense out of all this madness and hysteria that won't stop?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Why? Ok, I will tell you why. They have been taught by movies and their relatives that the Philippines is the poorest country in the world and that 'poreners' are very very very, sublimely and supremely rich. Those who come to the Philippines have bank accouns in trillions of dollars. In the countries outside of the Philippines no one works- we just scoop money with a shovel and take it to the bank. Only the Filipinos are poor, all other countries ( they know about 10 countries all in all) are cosmically rich. People wade through money as they walk from home to the bank. The pavements are of pure gold, money rains from, heavens, and who does all the work in the 10 countries that they have ever heard of?- overseas Filipino workers. Americans never work, they eat and drink money and Chinese people also hardly ever work. They just lend money and relax. The world, in their minds is simple- you have money, they don't. You should share. They all do in their peasant society since land is the treasure not money. So you should also share or you are kuripot- tightwad.

I have a question for you- why does a cat, when it sees me, start going miaw, miaw, and rubbing its body against my shanks? Does he think humans give out free food? Why?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why doesn't someone in the media deprogram them?

Cats do that to people they like and put their scent on them. They do that to me too. They can feel the vibes of a cat person. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an interesting response I received on craigslist:

http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/rnr/944696219.html

2. Free cash,gifts,meals: I presume this is a serious question so I
will share some information that may apply. I believe we Americans
taught most countries this concept of "free for the asking". At the
federal level we have the WTC program, Free Food Program ($250 cash),
Free Medical, Free Drugs, etc. At the state level, we have welfare.
California welfare is especially generous. So much so that people
immigrate here just to participate. And once they are on the system,
they will have even more children because we pay by the head. At the
city level, San Francisco will provide a monthly cash payment. Hell,
we even provide free needles and syringes for the drug users.

In a nutshell, we Americans have actually institutionalized giving
away things for free. If you are an American, you support all this
with your tax dollars, whether you agree with it or not.

My point is that we Americans are the "world champs" at giving away
for free. We have bragging rights on this issue. Our poor and
destitute are at least fat and well clothed, have a few bucks in their
pocket, and are better educated than the world poor.

So to respond directly to your question "So where does this popular
delusion come from?", I believe it comes from ME and YOU (if you are
an American), and I don't think it is delusional.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's an interesting account by someone who dealt with this issue. Ladislav, you ever stand up for yourself like this too?

http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/rnr/945021946.html

It's because they hear stories (gossip) from their relatives and
friends that a foreigner sends "Maria" money and she does nothing.

I recall one occasion I took a girl I was &^%&^*% and her sister out
to a club. I bought a round of drinks, then another. After a few
drinks, the sister started ordering drinks on her own while me and the
other girl were on the dancefloor. By the end of the night, the
"sister" had run up a big tab and looked at me like I was going to pay
for it. I paid for what I ordered and walked outside, while the girl
and her sis argued over the tab. I told the waiter and manager, I
won't pay for anything I did not order!! I was waiting outside but
they wouldn't let the "sister" leave the club until she paid! I guess
they worked it out somehow. Maybe she gave someone a BJ or something,
who knows.

Another time, I was invited to join a girl and her auntie and cousins
at an outside bar. So, I arrived a bit later than they did. They were
all sitting around watching the band play. No one had ordered a drink
or anything. So the waiter came and asked me what would I like to
order. So I ordered me up a Rum and Coke. The waiter left. The girls
Auntie then asked me "can you buy some food and drinks for us all?" I
looked around at the table, there were 7 people at our table. They
must have brought the entire clan that night! I said "no, why don't
you buy me food and drinks, you invited me, I'm the guest." She didn't
like that at all. I heard her tell the girl I was "kuripot", which
means stingy in Tagalog. Amazing how some people will talk bad about
you while you're sitting right in front of them. Yes, my Tagalog is
pretty good, but I don't let them know that. Anyway, after my Rum and
Coke, I just gave them a wink ;) when I stood up to leave and never
looked back.

Moral of the story - let them know you're not a money bag (even if you
are) and you don't give money away freely. They have a perception that
if are a foreigner, you're going to treat always, even if they have
their whole family. That nonsense thinking is what turns me off to
knowing a filipina and her family. Gold digging and expecting
something from someone are not much different to me.