Chinese woman posts the STUPIDEST comment on my Guestbook!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Chinese woman posts the STUPIDEST comment on my Guestbook!

Post by Winston »

If this isn't the STUPIDEST and most clueless comment on my Guestbook, then I don't know what is. See my response which I posted below hers.

http://www.ultraguest.com/view/1200586414

Name Meili
Date 2009-07-26 14:58:31
Location click picture for more information
Message I am a Chinese woman and I meet confused foreign men like you all the time.

American women do not like you because when you live in America, you sit on the couch and eat chips and touch yourself (this is what you say on your site).

I will tell you - Chinese women, Russian women, Mexican women - none of us think that makes an attractive man or good mate!

I am sure when you are in a forgiegn country you feel very excited and confident, and instead of staying home you try to do exciting things. If you did that in your home country, and you acted respectful to women you meet, and as happy as you are to meet the "exotic" woman, instead of staying at home eating bad food and touching yourself with the TV as your only friend... you would have more dates.

Response: Meili, you are 1000 PERCENT WRONG, I swear to you! My God! You are actually claiming that all I have to do to get success with girls in the US is just to "go out and meet them?" Damn. You obviously haven't read my website at all, so why are you even posting in the guestbook? I guess some people are just clueless and don't understand shit about others.

FYI, I've gone out and approached THOUSANDS of girls in the US! When I was in college, I barely studied. All I did everyday was walk around campus trying to chat up girls and later in the suburb nearby, with no results. They ALL made excuses and said they had a boyfriend or were busy and not looking!

Staying home and watching TV and eating chips and masturbating is what guys do when they have NO CHOICE. It's not a matter of simply going out there and meeting girls. If it was that easy, then no one would have any dating problems. I'm afraid you know absolutely NOTHING about the real world it seems. I knew that Chinese people were narrow, but your conclusions are more narrow than a sewing string! Sheesh! It's like your intelligence is in the MINUS range! I feel like I'm talking to a child too. Why can't God make the majority of people in the world more open-minded and insightful like me?!

FYI Meili, I've gone out in the USA THOUSANDS of times and tried talking to THOUSANDS of girls. They all made excuses not to spend time with me. It didn't matter how outgoing I was. They expect me to leave them alone and focus on my work or stay home. The girls expect that of me. I HAVE NO FRICKIN CHOICE. Did you even read my website? If so, how can you not understand something so simple and make totally 100 percent asinine conclusions?! Sheesh. Mistakes I can understand, but extreme stupidity makes me angry. Your mistakes are not reasonable ones. If you had read my site and had any common sense, you wouldn't have made such dumb conclusions that had ZERO relevance to anything. It's too bad you didn't leave your email so I could send this to you, because you are not likely to return to this guestbook and check for responses. Oh well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinese woman posts the STUPIDEST comment on my Guestboo

Post by momopi »

You're wasting your time with a troll.

also, if the person really wanted to argue, they'd simply point to your webs site and note that you had a Vietnamese GF in college for 2 years. Then you'd waste more time to post a counter-arguement.

The goals of a torll is not to win an arguement. It's to rub you in all the wrong spots and make you emotional. Kind of like PK's in MMO's, they enjoy making other players angry or cry.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm not sure if she's a troll, at least not deliberately. Women from China don't usually troll and attack others online like that. Plus she sounded like she was giving her sincere opinion. I think this one is just plain stupid and has no comprehension skills? Or her English sucks and she totally misunderstood my website? From her words, it seems like she only saw the collage.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

narrow minded and stupid comments from that girl. It's something how someone like
her can really get one upset. Stupid people suck.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Well, what would you expect from a Chinese woman? She comes from a country where the men greatly outnumber the women. She's got it made and can't even see another person's point of view.