We've been wasting $20 a week on formula milk since Jan!!!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

We've been wasting $20 a week on formula milk since Jan!!!!!

Post by Winston »

I'm so pissed to find this out just now!!!!!!

We've been wasting $20 a week on formula baby milk since last January!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me? Why didn't our pediatrician tell me?

I just looked on many baby care websites and everyone said that after one year old, you're supposed to try to gradually switch to cow's whole milk and solid foods, and that expensive formula milk is unnecessary!!!!!!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?

No wonder! Dianne had been deceiving me when I asked her how all the other Filipino moms afford $20 a week on formula baby milk, and she said that they just work hard for it. Yeah right. In reality though, most moms don't use formula milk after one year old! But she gave me the impression that everyone was still using it!

On a Filipino Forum, the mothers said that some pediatricians in the Philippines are brainwashed by the formula milk companies to think that it's still necessary after one year old, but that all the studies in USA and Europe said it was not necessary.

What should I do now?

Dianne is very stubborn and treats this formula milk matter like it's life and death, as though our baby will starve to death without it! She even threatened to sell her cell phone if I didn't buy this expensive formula milk!

So what can I do? Should I put my foot down and risk starting a big fight over this? Or continue to waste 20 dollars a week for nothing?

I plan to go to our pediatrician tomorrow and discuss this. But even if she agrees with me, I'm not sure Dianne would listen.

I don't know why she thinks it's necessary when everyone is unanimous that it's not. So weird.

Plus she constantly pressures me for an allowance without end. I brought this up on some expat forums in the Philippines and in some upper class Filipino Forums too. They said I should dump her if she can't respect that I'm on a tight budget and keeps asking for more and more regardless which is an indication that she's using me and doesn't love me. However, I've been with her for two and a half years and am sure that she isn't using me, despite how greedy and addicted she is to shopping. I also found out that there is nothing in Filipino culture that says that a boyfriend owes his girlfriend an allowance and that only prostitutes ask for that.

But so what? She doesn't listen to reason and only wants to receive cash and gifts. So talking it out won't really help. There is still constant pressure from her. It's like a religion, no matter how scarce my resources are, she wants more and more and can't stop herself. What can I do then? There's no way to avoid conflict. And reasoning doesn't help.

Anyhow, I'm really really really pissed right now. I want to stop wasting $20 a week on this expensive formula milk, but how? She won't f***ing listen! It pisses me off!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Re: We've been wasting $20 a week on formula milk since Jan!!!!!

Post by dancilley »

My mom had 6 kids and never used formula milk.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley