A Tom Leykis saying...

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

A Tom Leykis saying...

Post by Montanaland »

Men age like fine wine...women age like milk!
- Tom Leykis

Isn't this sooo true? I see those young 17-18yr students of mine at the H.S. and most look pretty cute. There are a few that are really knockouts and they almost have you questioning if they will ever look bad..

But obviously no one can avoid ageing and these seemingly bullet-proof young girls will have spider veins and wrinkles everywhere while a guy is putting up with their needs and distorted views right here in the north part of the OL'USA!!

I would love to date this age-range in some foreign land until or if the urge goes away!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's true, studies have shown that men actually get BETTER looking the older they get. Some men are considered "sexy" in their 60's like Mitt Romney and some women consider men hot in their 70's like Sean Connery. A woman looks best in her late teens to her late 20's. Then she starts to lose her looks from around age 30. Just look at how hot a female celebrity was at 25 and how much she loses it by age 35.

Get this, all the men who are on the list of "sexiest men alive" are all in their 40's! George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp just to name a few. How many "sexy" women do you know of who are in their 40's? :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Tom Leykis saying...

Post by ladislav »

Montanaland wrote:
Men age like fine wine...women age like milk!
- Tom Leykis

Isn't this sooo true? I see those young 17-18yr students of mine at the H.S. and most look pretty cute. There are a few that are really knockouts and they almost have you questioning if they will ever look bad..

But obviously no one can avoid ageing and these seemingly bullet-proof young girls will have spider veins and wrinkles everywhere while a guy is putting up with their needs and distorted views right here in the north part of the OL'USA!!

I would love to date this age-range in some foreign land until or if the urge goes away!!!
The Philippines is the place. Rarely dated anyone older than the 18-24 range. Just prepare to provide. Sooner or later. 200-300 a month is standard. Most of such girls need a man to take care of them 'cause their soceity does not.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Montanaland wrote: But obviously no one can avoid ageing and these seemingly bullet-proof young girls will have spider veins and wrinkles everywhere
Well, that's not the whole truth. I mean, if a girl is over the hill by age 22, it's because she hasn't been taking care of herself, not because of the passage of time. And even if a woman can't prevent wrinkles, she certainly doesn't have to become morbidly obese.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote: How many "sexy" women do you know of who are in their 40's? :D
Shania Twain, Martina McBride, Hannah Storm, and Soledad O'Brien come to mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote: The Philippines is the place. Rarely dated anyone older than the 18-24 range. Just prepare to provide. Sooner or later. 200-300 a month is standard. Most of such girls need a man to take care of them 'cause their soceity does not.
Do you mean provide for their families? All the expat groups in the yahoogroups for the Philippines say they do not support their wife's family and that only fools and suckers do. Plus the educated Filipinos at PinoyExchange.com said that there is no custom in the Philippines that a man must support his wife's family or give her an allowance.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/sho ... p?t=407542

Also, I am able to get girls in the Philippines and good times without having to support anyone's family. So I am living proof that it can be done. It helps if they like you too, or if you can date nonbar girls as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW all, if you want an American woman who ages well, find one who is a vegetarian, eats organic foods, or does a lot of outdoor activities. Or does Yoga and has a calm peaceful mind.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne