Here's a typical American bitch response to this website!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

There is one thing I must bring up - it says loads about the self-awareness of American women that they exhort men to see them as 'human beings', when in fact, many of them are such sub-par human beings that, as soon as most of us did so, we would nothing at all to do with them. Sure, the thuggish sociopaths would not mind and they would not be able to tell the difference when they're younger, but as soon as these guys bolt on their children, they would have NO men wanting anything to do with them. At the moment, too many men still do. But maybe the fact that the supply of these men is dwindling suggests that we are (to our folly at times - ala implementing Anglo feminist measures) taking their advice seriously and then not liking the person that we see. The fact that they throw insults at us whilst making these suggestions ('asshole', etc) doesn't help their cause either.

With this in mind, any woman with an ounce of self-awareness would just tell us to look at them as mere objects and ignore their hypocritical, selfish personalities, so many men would. Luckily, they don't, to their cost.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

If you are a desperate & dateless old man, then you'll dream of going to some far off land and having a foreign wife. Its just a dream...all this book does is set you up for a big disappointment.
This person clearly doesn't realize the true scope of male loneliness in the US. If she did, she might be more be compassionate or might at the very least feel a moment of stunned silence in which she realizes that none of her pre-made all-American speeches have anything useful to say about the situation. Most Americans cling so tightly to the idea that "everything is okay in the US," even though there is tons of evidence to the contrary.
The only girls who will want you in the Philippines are prostitutes.
Really? There are many examples of American and British men marrying Filipinas. I've dated women in Hungary. If a person doesn't know what she's talking about, then she should shut her mouth and stop spreading disinformation and propaganda. This woman is just engaging in typical American scare tactics. It's like telling slaves on a ship close to shore stories about monsters in the water so that they don't ever take the plunge and swim to freedom.

Another thing is that many Filipina prostitutes are probably much sweeter and much more pleasant to be around than 99% of all American women. But this woman is just showing the arrogance of her ideas of Anglo cultural superiority here.
You will not find work that pays enough to live.
Oh really? I make very little money by US standards in Hungary, but this doesn't matter because 1) I get a free apartment with my English teaching job (not to mention extra discounts for teachers such as half-price train tickets and discounts on vacations) 2) the cost of living is much cheaper here as in many of the countries where men want to relocate to, and 3) medicines are far cheaper here.

It's stupid to assume that a poorer country has the same cost of living as the US. I imagine that things are cheaper in the Philippines, as well. One has to consider a salary in terms of a country's actual cost of living and not just based on some vague instinct which you developed in the US.
You'll just waste thousands of dollars & return to the USA alone.
If you do things stupidly without doing the adequate research beforehand, then that is a possibility. If you are hired for a job before you go, then things will be much easier. In this case, you only need to "waste" about 1000 USD for your plane ticket and perhaps have a few hundred dollars to get you through the first few months until you get the right paperwork done so you can get paid.

If a man remains in the US, he will waste money on gas and on his car (public transportation is far better overseas), he will waste money paying for overpriced medicines and overpriced medical services, he will waste money paying taxes to a government which doesn't listen its people and which wastes money on unnecessary wars, he will waste money on an American woman who is constantly bitchy and unappreciative of him as a person, he will waste money travelling (if he is not brainwashed into fearing to vacation outside the US) because the US is far from anyplace with real culture (in contrast, in Europe or Asia, you can be in a new and interesting place in a few hours by bus), and he will waste money paying high US prices for food.
You'd be better to try to find a girl near you in the USA so you can still keep your job & house.
Again, this is just another scare tactic to keep you in. Many people these days have lost their houses in the US because they can't pay their mortgages due to the recession. Often when an American man finds himself financially in ruin, his American gf/wife will leave him. Staying in the US is no guarantee of success either. Your job and house in the US are just shackles keeping you in the system. But if you're truly happy with that, then that's fine, but why the hell did you bother to read Winston's book then? Obviously, just to give it a negative review.
This book is pedantic - telling you how to buy a cell phone - please, I am an adult, not an idiot.
No, you just know how to buy a cell phone in the US. Languages, regulations, and bill-paying are different outside the US. Too much information is always better than too little information when you're overseas in a different culture. Americans are just used to living in America and assume everything will be the same when they step outside it.

People who haven't travelled much should not review travel books!
username
Freshman Poster

Post by username »

Because you treat us like we're objects, "hot, desirable white women" that you fantasize about instead of REAL HUMAN BEINGS.
Ah, all women are white then! :lol: Or women of color are not extended the right of being referred to as real human beings as well. I gather that this was a subconscious mistake :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Recently some angry woman on the new age fraud forum posted this ridiculous and hateful rant about my website. Notice how distorted it is. It's like the woman is projecting her own hate/anger onto the females in Russia she saw in my video, which did not represent them accurately at all.

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=1242.45
It speaks volumes about your lack of self awareness that you provide links to your seedy website to prove that you are not sexist.

Anyone perusing your blog and nasty little website will see the "adventures" of a socially inept man with a huge sense of entitlement as he takes advantage of vulnerable teenage girls in Russia, the Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.

In this video entitled "Asian playboy and 2 hot Russian blondes, Julia and Katya"

(direct link to video removed) - it was so degrading to the young girls in it that I don't feel comfortable leaving it here, it does not seem fair on the girls that not only do they have do deal with being pestered and mauled about by Winston but they also have to put up with the fact that he posts degrading videos of them on the internet. Sad

@ Winston - You film Olga, who is just 16 years old, although she does not seem entirely happy. Later you film Julia who wants to talk about her dog who she loves, you just keep saying that she is beautiful and trying to get her to dance, even though there is no music and she says that she does not want to dance.

Later you say "I totally had the hots for Julia (who wouldn't) but she played games and played hard to get".

However somehow you managed to persuade her to be intimate with you and you provide a sleazy photo as proof of this.

You then state that the next day her friend Katya came to visit and that you were mesmerised as "she was the perfect looking blonde of my dreams and fantasies"

Presumably at this point you lost interest in Julia as you provide another photo of you "making out" with Katya

This vile video ends with Julia finally doing some kind of sleazy dance, so presumably she finally gave in to your pestering.

Seems to me that you a predatory sex tourist, who relies on the poverty and vulnerability of young girls in order to promote yourself as some kind of playboy.

Your support for a sleazy fraud like two Feather makes sense on this basis, as you both seem to enjoy sexual adventures with vulnerable women.

You make me sick. Literally.
Typical angry American bitch. lol

Here is the video she is referring to:

As you can see, what she said about Olga being unhappy and Julia being offended about being asked to dance with no music and me pestering them is totally bogus. They were very playful and not offended by such things. Everything I did in that video was within "the flow of things" in their world and in that situation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

This vile video ends with Julia finally doing some kind of sleazy dance, so presumably she finally gave in to your pestering.
Ha, typical double standards. I bet the woman writing that would have no problem performing a "sleazy dance" for a rich, male celebrity she has the hots for--of course, then the feminists would re-label the dance as a "liberating display of femininity." Lol
Winston wrote: Anyone perusing your blog and nasty little website will see the "adventures" of a socially inept man with a huge sense of entitlement as he takes advantage of vulnerable teenage girls in Russia, the Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.
"Socially inept"? Winston actually has many friends and supporters around the world. How many friends does the angry woman writing this post have, I wonder?

"A huge sense of entitlement"? My goodness, men here would just like to find a fairly pretty and sweet foreign girl to date. Wow, how shocking and arrogant of them... Lol My goodness, the men here don't want to date fat American women who are rude to them. Also very shocking... Lol

Men, like all living creatures, desire happiness. Ordinary men with sexual desires are not the demons feminists portray them to be. If a 40-year-old American man gets a blowjob in Thailand, it won't cause the end of the world.

"vulnerable teenage girls in Russia, the Ukraine and other Eastern European countries"? Again this is the arrogant American assumption that women in foreign countries are too stupid and weak to know when men are taking advantage of them. The Eastern European women I know are a lot more street-smart than American women who feel that the whole world will accommodate itself to them. European women are smart enough to know how to avoid trouble.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That's why I have stop responding to AW. There's no point, they don't like being told the truth, they rather call you names and demean you.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

I challenge her assertion of being fairly well-adjusted. How many young females in the US are? And don't even get me started about how stupid they are.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Re: You should create a separate thread for this...

Post by TRADER1972 »

RedDog wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out these responses from AW and manginas in Amazon comments to my Review:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3BS44IZVQ ... UWZN4FSU3S
Posted on Sept. 10, 2010 2:59 AM PDT
Marielle Hill says:
You must be joking! The only kind of men who have to go overseas to find a date are men who require subservient women. Yes--there are women who are "inclusive and social" overseas simply because they want something from you--a wedding ring. Duh! Wake up and smell the green tea, Winston. I have two sons and neither of them have ever had any problems finding women to date. None of their friends have either. In fact, I never realized that your problem even existed. As for ex-patriation being a taboo subject?? Again---that is your take on it. I've never thought or heard of ex-pats as "taboo." I don't know where you are coming from, but it is a very weird place!

USAwomenrock!! says:
Winston, I hate to break the bad news to you. But it isn't that American women are anti-social. It's that they are not interested in you. There are plenty of social scenes in the U.S. The "foreign babes" that you have on your website are interested in one thing: a U.S. greencard. Once they've got it - you're done. So for everyone interested in exploring other lands and cultures I think traveling abroad and possibly becoming an expariate is a great thing. But don't do it because you can't get a date!!
Typical AW's bitchy attitude problem. She still doesn't get it. She thinks that getting in your face and insulting you is going to change your mind and win you over to her side of the argument. And you know what, these so-called "subservient women" are honestly much happier than the AW are, otherwise the AW wouldn't act like such bitchy princesses, who think the world owes them a free ride in life. The more they act like this, the more clear it is to me that I made the right choice marrying a foreign lady. Honestly, do Americans still really believe the same crap that foreign women only want to marry American men for a green card? You've got to be kidding me! I can't think of a single women I met overseas that had ANY INTEREST AT ALL in living in the US. They were just looking for a nice man who will treat them well and give them a stable life in their own country!! If that man happened to be American, great, it's a little icing on the cake, since it's something unique for them, but definitely not a game changer. This is especially true if the woman is European.
AW have to tear us down. They do this by saying we are losers, weak, etc and that foreign women only want us for green cards. They really cant accept the fact they have been rejected outright!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Jackal wrote:Winston,

You'll also notice that the one thing none of these American women are saying is that they don't understand why you went overseas to date hot women. The logic behind your reasons for doing so is solid and unassailable, so they just throw out various red herrings.

The first woman told you that she thought you would have done better with American women if you had changed the way you thought, but then she continues on and admits that she thinks that you'd never get a very hot girlfriend in America--which of course, you already knew, and that's why you went abroad. All in all, a complete waste of time to read. She also throws some insults at you, which just further confirm how rude and uncultured American women are.

The second tries to make you feel guilty that you don't accept feminist ideas about what a woman should be. No, we don't want aggressive bitches who will argue with us all the time and deny us pleasure after pleasure! What man would want to put up with that if he didn't have to? Again, her feminist lecture simply proves why you wanted to go overseas where you don't have to listen to that shit all the time.

Overall, these women are just annoyed that you escaped their control. If you were like JFK Jr., all these feminists would stop their lectures, drop to their knees like whores, and start licking your balls. However, they intensely dislike when men they find no value in succeed anyway, break their rules, and *gasp* even speak out against their warped ideology.

Men have no reason to let feminists make them feel guilty. Men have just as much of a right to happiness as women do. If feminists were for true equality of the sexes, then they would be as concerned about men's happiness as they are about their own.
Awesome post!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Prostitutes, eh? Tell that to my girlfriend who is a fillipina and starting nursing school on Monday. AW are just so angry. They hate beta males and they apparently dont want them to be happy either.
Marcus, I think you got it right. They do not want us to be happy. They want us to be as miserable as they are.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

TRADER1972 wrote:I challenge her assertion of being fairly well-adjusted. How many young females in the US are? And don't even get me started about how stupid they are.
what does well adjusted even mean! i very much doubt you'll ever hear someone abroad using a term like that.

can you imagine a girl from europe or asia saying "i'm a 20 year old female, fairly pretty, non psychotic"