A fat woman is a 'real woman'? Haha...only in America!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

A fat woman is a 'real woman'? Haha...only in America!!!

Post by Winston »

Check out this funny post I saw on IMDB under the film "Paranormal Activity":

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179904/boa ... 803531?p=1
I find it odd that people are calling Katie a "real" woman. Truth be told, I have nothing against her. But bottom line is...she's fat. That doesn't make her any less of a person by any means...but...she is overweight.

As someone born and raised in America, and who travels abroad constantly...I find that only in this country does fat = "real", and normal weight = "anorexic" in the eyes of many.

You want to see what a real, normal woman looks like? Head to Europe. There are so many fat people in this country, that our perception of what's normal and healthy have become warped.
I was in Germany last year and I thought I went in a time warp back to the 70's when people knew what healthy was. No giant slobs except for the americans. This country is disgusting with obesity, but you can't tell a group of people that wants to justify being unhealthy pigs.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

post deleted. i dont think she was fat. but she wasnt thin either.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

reply to winston

Post by firethrower1000 »

LOL winston this reminds me of the first time i arrived in america i was 15 and on the first day of school they asked this fat chick to show me around and how to use my locker etc...I will always remember the look on my face because i was not used to seeing someone so huge but i didnt make any comment about it because everybody else seemed to find it normal...But then again Texas is known for having the most overwight people in america...
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: A fat woman is a 'real woman'? Haha...only in America!!!

Post by Mercury »

Obesity is ingrained into American culture. America as a country is strictly an indoor culture. Americans are hateful and paranoid of the outdoors; they want everything indoors only. To Americans, the entire outdoors is the hood, and every single person enjoying a nice day at the park, on the beach, or in a front yard is even a serial cop killer about to shoot up the entire neighborhood.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Come on Winston don't you know today in America, Fat is Beautiful. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
CodeHarder
Freshman Poster

Post by CodeHarder »

Tub of lard, real woman. Unless you're willing to be churned keep your third fourth and even firth chin/stomach/thigh/etc away from me.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
August 18th, 2018, 10:47 pm
Come on Winston don't you know today in America, Fat is Beautiful. :lol:
Very few men would ever date a woman who looks like Jabba the Hutt. Men generally are not attracted to huge, hanging double chins, no neck, overhanging bellies, cottage cheese thighs, not to mention if her obesity is caused by glandular problems, chances are she may likely die of a heart attack/heart failure within a decade, maybe less. Glandular problems are a sign that a person is just all around totally unhealthy.
exhamma
Freshman Poster

A fat woman is a real woman Haha only in America

Post by exhamma »

MintberryCrunch whispers to you: wtf is freds backstory
MintberryCrunch whispers to you: how did he end up here
MintberryCrunch whispers to you: does anyone know who he is?