Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why are women bigger on political correctness than men?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

keius
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: June 17th, 2010, 9:44 pm

Post by keius » March 1st, 2011, 1:18 am

Winston wrote:Btw all, have you all noticed that around women, you gotta be MUCH MUCH more careful about what you say, than you do around men? Why is that? Is it because women are more judgmental than men? Or because we instinctively know that they hate the truth and are offended by it?
Typically that's true....BUT i think it really depends on where you live. It seems to vary from area to area. Sometimes i think that they (the women) are just pms'ing and just looking for an excuse to jump on you and
abuse a guy as much as she can. It's a kind of perverse pleasure some women get from it. Women are simply more emotional.
My wife has admitted that she does sometimes use any stupid nonsensical excuse to 'jump on me' for the simple reason that she's in a bad mood and I was a good target.
I also don't see most women as being as open minded as guys. or rational 8)

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26330
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » March 2nd, 2011, 6:14 pm

Check out what Woman's View had to say about my question. It makes a lot of sense.

viewtopic.php?t=9719&start=20
At the expense of enraging my sisters, I am going to say that more women prefer political correctness than guys is probably true. Now I am all for politeness, and respect for different groups especially minorities and groups at a disadvantage in society. I think we should all do that no matter where we live in the world. Treat others as you will like to be treated. But with that understood, I think America is the only country in the world where PC is taken to such an extreme and it seem that women engage in it more than men. When it becomes a reason to argue with others, denigrate them and embarrass them, then it is a very malevolent tool.

In that case it is a weakness. It becomes an evil in itself. Weak people who cannot form a conscience on their own from a pseudo conscience that is driven by the majority. The payoff is that it gets applause and you'll never be alone because you'll always have a movement of people around you, validating you and thinking you are with "it". You'll never be the criticized one or the unpopular one. You roll with the current and you get the acceptance of the crowd. To not have this, you will realize you are alone and weak, and that no-one cares. So insecure women tend to say the prevailing opinions of the time whether it is right or not. In return, they get friends, approval. and validation. Most people are probably not strong enough to arrive at the truth themselves.

Women are more likely to do it than men, because they are more socially driven. Approval can mean so much to them. Even more than truth. TO fallout of favor from the majority is the equivalent of death to them. Most women generally don't make great leaders because of that. They want to be in proper form and to please. They are by nature pleasers. Being pretty, being loved and accepted is important to them. Mindless repetitions seem intelligent to some of them, because it gets the agreement of the others. The majority must be right, is their reasoning. We are emotional thinkers, and sometimes some women will take on the opinion of the strongest woman with out questioning it, and live with it like gospel truth. The majority, of women, I believe are not deep thinkers, but socially motivated and enjoy talking with other women as more pleasurable. Women who practice PC probably do because it is pleasurable to have the approbation of her sisters. They feel strong and powerful and can find an identity in repeating PC thoughtlessly.

To the other question, women tend to conform to the environment more that men. That is true. It is in our nature. It has always been that way and it will always be that way. We tend to be fickle in that way. Being loved is more important to us. To some women , truth is not that important. And that is very unfortunate. Because without truth, you walk around in darkness, doing a lot of damage wherever you go. Women is becoming the more evil sex because of this weakness. Wanting to go with the prevailing opinion can cause a woman to murder her own child, as in abortion, or do other horrible things. Women because of the ability to conform even to an evil dictator or a bad guy is a dangerous creature when she has been misled. She is an angel when she is doing the right thing and an evil creature when she latches on to a bad doctrine. Men can be violent, brutal and commit many outrageous acts, but a woman will do an act, and twist your mind so much that you don't even know that she is a murderer or an evil person, and have everyone thinking she is wonderful. In that way she can be the most devious, deceitful and twisted sex. Some women can be irrational and inclined to tune out logic and that is dangerous. Emotions can drive women. She can change from one thing to the next at the drop of a hat.

A woman without truth can be a dangerous creature. Guided by the truth she is sublime.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Jackal
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1229
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:24 am
Location: Hungary

Post by Jackal » March 2nd, 2011, 6:45 pm

Why do women fear truth and prefer political correctness?
Simple. Political correctness is an ideology which gives them power. They aren't wildly campaigning for a return to feudal society because they wouldn't benefit from it.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26330
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » April 17th, 2012, 8:11 pm

One of my aunts and uncles and second cousins just visited us. She is currently living in the UK and studying law school at Oxford. Wow. Her parents are rich.

She was so proper and spoke in an English accent. She even had her photo taken with Prime Minister Tony Blair once, which I saw. We had a nice intelligent conversation about some deep things.

Eventually we ran into the typical debate I've had with women thousands of times before, about generalizing and grouping people in categories according to patterns, which women usually like to protest. After I clarified to her that patterns and differences between people, groups, locations and cultures do in fact exist, even though nothing is 100 percent, she told me something interesting.

She said that many men tend to prefer stereotyping and generalizing because men prefer to simplify things into black and white by putting them into easy to understand categories. (ironically, by making this observation, she was categorizing men herself lol) I do notice this and find this to be true, whereas women tend to always say "Well it depends on the person or individual" rather than grouping people into categories like men like to do.

I guess that makes sense since most men are more left brained and not in touch with their intuition, and as such, they prefer to define people like a math formula, put them in easy to understand categories, etc. whereas women prefer to avoid generalizations and just say "It depends on the person." Have you noticed this?

It seems like men and women are wired to think differently doesn't it? Men are good at identifying patterns in things, while women prefer to ignore patterns and just see everyone as a unique individual. Why is that?
Last edited by Winston on April 18th, 2012, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » April 17th, 2012, 10:53 pm

winston, women should love their children as individuals but not because it´s a category. whereas men have to categorize between friend and enemy as he is involved in fightin much more (for women).
So women are created to love and men are created to fight. So naturally men are more aggressive and don´t give a damn about pc and hurt feelings of others as long his chances for sex is good.

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster
Posts: 147
Joined: October 12th, 2011, 2:46 am

Post by FREEDOM1 » April 20th, 2012, 4:08 am

well-informed wrote:If most american men knew about the better opportunities they have by dating women abroad, american women would be extremely scared. But american men that date abroad are still in the minority today and feminists want to keep it that way.

If all american men are awake like all of us here in the forum, that'd be bad for american women. Think about it

- More men would stop kissing their ass, buying them gifts
- More men would not marry them, because they're simply not good for marriage, etc , etc , etc

Women don't want to lose the power they have, that's why they don't like the truth.
Mainstream media does it's best to hide the truth from us

This answers the question why women like political correctness
because the system serves their wants and needs, not mens
they want to shut men up like us who can see the truth
They want top keep us under their control and suppressed and
work for them like midless zombies , kissing their fat asses

User avatar
anon13
Freshman Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: April 22nd, 2012, 8:30 am

Post by anon13 » April 22nd, 2012, 8:49 am

So if a person sees the world a different way to you, they 'can't see the truth'? Wake up. There is no truth, only interpretations of the facts.

In answer to the original question, what you reject as 'political correctness' is an attempt to encourage others to see you as you are, not as others have decided you should be. Women being the subjects of much of this stereotyping naturally argue against it. Is that not logical?

Wow, you guys sure have a messed up view of women. I think you read too many websites and magazines. In fairness, both sexes are sold a really messed up perspective of each other and about what their own behaviour should be by the media. It accounts for a lot of the gap between the sexes.

Billy
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1144
Joined: January 21st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Post by Billy » April 22nd, 2012, 9:42 am

anon, these are americans they have no concept of perspectives :) they only have truth :)

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26330
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » October 23rd, 2012, 10:37 pm

Have any of you noticed that it's usually lower class people who gravitate toward political correctness, whereas higher class people have no need for it? Why is that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 24th, 2012, 12:20 am

Winston wrote:Also, have you guys noticed that women are much more likely to say "But not all of them are like that" than men are, in response to a truthful observation? Why do they always respond with that line to truthful observations?
Their thinking is polar, instead of Cartesian. Self-focused, rather than universal. They care only what affects them personally. If they or their friend are an exception, then to them, there can be no rule.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 24th, 2012, 12:21 am

Enishi wrote:Besides the fact that political correctness appeals to many modern women in an emotional, fuzzy sense, I think they tend to just get more offended in general whenever someone says something which goes against the grain. They believe that if the herd (and especially those members of the herd who have STATUS) states something to be true, than it MUST be true.
+1
Safety lies in the herd.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 24th, 2012, 12:23 am

Jackal wrote:
Why do women fear truth and prefer political correctness?
Simple. Political correctness is an ideology which gives them power. They aren't wildly campaigning for a return to feudal society because they wouldn't benefit from it.
This would certainly explain why they bristle and hiss over men going abroad, and men dating multiple women.

Power.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 24th, 2012, 12:24 am

Billy wrote:winston, women should love their children as individuals but not because it´s a category. whereas men have to categorize between friend and enemy as he is involved in fightin much more (for women).
So women are created to love and men are created to fight. So naturally men are more aggressive and don´t give a damn about pc and hurt feelings of others as long his chances for sex is good.
True.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 24th, 2012, 12:27 am

Winston wrote:Have any of you noticed that it's usually lower class people who gravitate toward political correctness, whereas higher class people have no need for it? Why is that?
??
Thought we were all lower class here.........
:wink:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 24th, 2012, 12:48 am

EvilBaga wrote: It is possible its completely environmental. Certainly partially environmental.
But heres a different view : http://www.love-shy.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... tas#p76660

Quoted from that article, written by fschmidt
This is the key point that you are missing. When you understand why stupid immoral men are the optimal choice for women in feminist societies, everything else will fall into place. So here goes:

The men that women seek in feminist cultures are omegas, not alphas. I have explained this many times. I also discuss the different male mating strategies in my description of co-alpha males. So let's review the different male mating strategies and see when each strategy works best. But first, we must remember that evolution is based on survival and reproduction. The goal is to survive, reproduce, and have your offspring do the same. So let's look at the options.

alpha - A successful alpha can have many children but takes high survival risks to do it. To make the risks worth while, the alpha has a harem that he mate-guards. The prize for getting to the top is exclusive access to a large number of females. In modern times, survival risks are low. But mate-guarding is banned in feminist societies, particularly with multiple females. The alpha instinct will drive this man to success and dominance in the male hierarchy but all this effort is wasted because the prize is not available. There is little evolutionary benefit to becoming a fortune 500 CEO. The best that the alpha can do is to have a sequence of wives and have slightly above average number of children. So women today consider alphas somewhat attractive based on this.

beta - This is a compromise strategy of allying with an alpha to be part of the winning team. If your team wins, you get access to females, not as many as the alpha, but still some. And if your team loses, you are less exposed to survival risk. This strategy requires being a dependable guy that the alpha can count on without being too ambitious. In modern times, this strategy leads to becoming a good employee. This man is dedicated to his work and is a reliable provider. In modern times, this strategy has little evolutionary benefit. Thanks to feminism, mate-guarding is prohibited. The lower survival risk is no benefit now. So this strategy is inferior to alpha today. As a result, women today find betas unattractive and will only use them as needed for material benefits.

omega - These are the lowest men in status. They are not good providers and so are not good for long term relationships. These men reproduce through seduction. Their evolutionary advantage is their immorality. Since they are not part of any alliance with alphas or betas, they do not hesitate to chase other men's wives. Women are attracted to these men specifically based on their seduction skill because this, passed on to the woman's sons, will spread her genes. The effectiveness of the omega strategy depends on the effectiveness of mate-guarding in a culture. In primitive times, mate-guarding was moderately effective, so omega survived but didn't thrive. In patriarchal societies, mate-guarding is highly effective and omegas become complete losers who are avoided by women. But in modern feminist cultures, mate-guarding is banned so omegas have by far the best strategy. Omegas are immoral but not necessarily stupid. But feminist culture combined with contraception has made stupidity a huge benefit. Smart omegas who want to avoid being stuck with child support will use contraception. It is generally the stupid omegas who don't use contraception. So by far the best male strategy today is to be a stupid omega. Women recognize this, which is why they are sexually excited by these winners (stupid omegas). It's true that women don't recognize this consciously. What women do recognize instinctually is which types of men are most successful at reproducing, and then women seek this type of man.

co-alpha - These men cooperative dominate a society and divide up the women using monogamy. The co-alpha strategy is about the same survival risk level as beta and about the same reproductive potential. The advantage of co-alpha is that a co-alpha tribe will beat a alpha/beta tribe in warfare because co-alphas all have more of a vested interest in tribal success. (The betas are always at risk of losing favor with the alpha, thereby losing reproductive access, so they have less of a vested interest in the tribe than co-alphas do.) The co-alpha strategy is the most effective mate-guarding strategy because co-alphas mate-guard cooperatively, protecting each other's wives, which makes things impossible for omegas. Co-alphas completely depend on cooperation. For this reason, co-alphas are highly moral and worry about things like justice all the time. When co-alphas are in control, you have patriarchy and a great respect for all traits that contribute to society, including intelligence, honesty, etc. In modern times, co-alphas are the ultimate losers. Mate-guarding is banned and cooperation fails. While modern women have no respect for betas, they are still willing to marry them for the material benefit and will simply cheat on their beta husband with omegas. But modern women will avoid co-alpha males like the plague because co-alphas are harder to cheat on and their failure to cooperate means that they have no advantage of any kind in modern culture. Co-alphas will likely be incels.
I think the argument speaks for itself. I do not know how much of it is right, but definitely it is part of the story. The 'thugs' are not 'genetically superior'. Indeed they will lead civilization back to the likes of current day Zimbabwe in due time. But they are superior at convincing women that they can get other women to sleep with them. By the sexy son hypothesis(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis), this would make them attractive.
This is brilliant, brilliant stuff. Explains a lot.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”