PUA boot camp costs $3000! Holy S***!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

PUA boot camp costs $3000! Holy S***!

Post by Winston »

Can you believe that the PUA boot camp from Love Systems sponsored by the attraction forums, posted by Shaq, costs $3000?! Holy shit. If someone had an extra $3000 to blow, they might as well go abroad and get girls naturally. Why spend that much just to feel better about yourself, without much result, when you can have the real thing and then feel much better afterward? It makes no friggin sense!

Here, check out their prices! It's insane!

http://www.lovesystems.com/training-programs/bootcamps
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Will pay for a ticket to Cebu and 3 weeks of non stop dating of Miss Universes.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Those PUAs get rejected anyways. Sure. The basis is approach as many women as possible. So out of 1000 women, one will eventually say yes. Your self esteem would take a major hit by the time you got to 200.

No where outside of the English speaking world are women so "picky".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvZYcr ... re=related
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

you know a lot about that man and in its graces his life didnt go to waste because he proved to be an example of what this is.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Insidious wrote:Those PUAs get rejected anyways. Sure. The basis is approach as many women as possible. So out of 1000 women, one will eventually say yes. Your self esteem would take a major hit by the time you got to 200.

No where outside of the English speaking world are women so "picky".
It's funny, pickup artists will tell guys, "approach hundreds of women a year" but what they don't realize is, after about 20 or 30 rejections, your self esteem will go into the toilet! :shock: They say to not focus on the rejections but only on the women who give you their phone number. In other words, don't let the rejection get to you, easier said than done!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Practicing various forms of meditation/inner focus to make myself more relaxed and just focusing on practicing general conversational skills did more for my 'game' than PUA stuff ever did.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

f**k PUA Bootcamp, Approach every slut in your neighboorhood

Post by Master »

Especially if you get colored and singled out. What if your neighbors and locals start to think of you as pervert which they will when all your trying to do is bang their Mothers, Sisters, Daughters and Girlfriends without a condom and without calling back. f**k that to be successful they want you to be a psychopath and follow what they say. I could get rejected on my own, do what I want, and still be $3,000 up. To be successful you have to be a real psychopath, like Me*
Last edited by Master on January 7th, 2010, 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

hahhahaha

Post by firethrower1000 »

i am laughing so hard at this...Even if this love system worked it would still lead you nowhere and it would actually do you more harm than good because first you are not being yourself and second because you are using a system once you are in a relationship with her she will see that you are not the same guy she thaught you were when you used that system she will eventually juge you on whatever happens after those picK up lines worked...

Why cant these hollywood barbies just open up to guys and allow them to share interests with them instead of being so closed and waithing for guys to break ices ....ITS FUNNY its like these guys are wondering what tools to use in order to break ice...HMMM should they break it, should they melt it or should they blast it...LOL how can they think that you are not allowed to show interest to a girl unless she shows it first....That shows how limited theyre system really is
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hahhahaha

Post by Adama »

Loris wrote:i am laughing so hard at this...Even if this love system worked it would still lead you nowhere and it would actually do you more harm than good because first you are not being yourself and second because you are using a system once you are in a relationship with her she will see that you are not the same guy she thaught you were when you used that system she will eventually juge you on whatever happens after those picK up lines worked...

Why cant these hollywood barbies just open up to guys and allow them to share interests with them instead of being so closed and waithing for guys to break ices ....ITS FUNNY its like these guys are wondering what tools to use in order to break ice...HMMM should they break it, should they melt it or should they blast it...LOL how can they think that you are not allowed to show interest to a girl unless she shows it first....That shows how limited theyre system really is
There was an article posted on another board the other day. It was about divorce in the USA, Canada, Oz and the awful UK.

Women expect the fairy tale romance, the article stated. They think marriage is a Disney movie, with Prince Charming.

The Anglo Saxon style of dating just intensifies this, because of this official dating scenario, the man must ask, beg, get down on one knee to propose, and pay. After marriage, women are surprised that men stop begging them and stop getting down on one knee. They thought they would be put on a pedestal their entire lives. So they file for divorce.

Now we know what women mean when they say, they werent being treated the way a lady should be.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hahhahaha

Post by Adama »

Insidious wrote:
Loris wrote:i am laughing so hard at this...Even if this love system worked it would still lead you nowhere and it would actually do you more harm than good because first you are not being yourself and second because you are using a system once you are in a relationship with her she will see that you are not the same guy she thaught you were when you used that system she will eventually juge you on whatever happens after those picK up lines worked...

There was an article posted on another board the other day. It was about divorce in the USA, Canada, Oz and the awful UK.

Women expect the fairy tale romance, the article stated. They think marriage is a Disney movie, with Prince Charming.

The Anglo Saxon style of dating just intensifies this, because of this official dating scenario, the man must ask, beg, get down on one knee to propose, and pay. After marriage, women are surprised that men stop begging them and stop getting down on one knee. They thought they would be put on a pedestal their entire lives. So they file for divorce.

Now we know what women mean when they say, they werent being treated the way a lady should be.

Reposted from http://fathersforlife.org/divorce/divmen.htm

We ought to stop kidding ourselves about men," wrote Winnipeg talk show host John Collison in the National Post last month. "Whether it be biology or the legacy of Bob Guccione [publisher of Penthouse magazine], when it comes to a troubled marriage, the male is more ready, willing and able to bail." Mr. Collison epitomizes the popular view that it is the man who usually breaks up a family in hot-blooded pursuit of a "trophy wife" or casual affairs. In reality, says a wave of new research, throughout most of North American history wives have filed for divorce twice as often as husbands. For good or ill, the news comes just in time to reinforce Parliament's joint Commons-Senate committee conclusion that Canada's divorce laws should no longer assume the wife is the morally superior parent who should automatically assume custody of the children.

The proportion of divorces initiated by women ranged around 60% for most of the 20th century, and climbed to more than 70% in the late 1960s when no-fault divorce was introduced: so says a just-released study by law professor Margaret Brinig of George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia and Douglas Allen, economist at Vancouver's Simon Fraser University. The researchers undertook one of the largest studies ever on divorce, using 46,000 cases from the four American states that keep statistics on which partner initiates the action. In addition to women filing twice as often, the researchers found, they are more likely to instigate separations and marriage break ups.

The Brinig-Allen study also explodes the myth of the brutish husband, finding, for instance, that cruelty is cited in only 6% of divorce applications in Virginia, one of the few states that still uses fault grounds for divorce. More women than men obtain desertion-based divorces in Virginia, but adultery cases are evenly split between men and women.

Arizona State University psychologist Sanford Braver provides backup for the Brinig-Allen study. In his new book, Divorced Dads: Shattering the Myths, Mr. Braver surveyed 400 divorcing couples seeking causes for the breakdown of their marriages. He found "violence or abuse strikingly absent." Instead, less dramatic factors prevailed, such as "growing apart" or "spouse not able or willing to meet my needs." In Canada, adds economist Allen, where one divorce occurs in every three marriages, the findings are similar.

Theories abound as to why it is so often women who file. Janis Magnusson, a Calgary divorce mediator, says she frequently sees women with unreal expectations of marriage and their partners. "Women expect a Prince Charming, while men just want a wife, sex, food and a job," she says. One of her clients left her husband for a younger man she found more exciting. But to her "great chagrin," the woman discovered after five years of marriage and two children that her new husband was a fake.

"His home was filled with easels holding half-finished paintings," recalls the woman. "He seemed so cultured. But once we married, I never once saw him paint a picture." Now back with her first husband (who had also remarried and separated), the woman says, "I joke that we originally divorced because he left wet towels on the bed. Seriously, he wasn't much help. But did I ever say, "Could you put in a load of laundry?" No, I was busy being the martyr. I just fumed, stomped and slammed. Now we talk."

"I did avoid conflict," her husband admits. "I'm a police officer and I treat words as bullets. I know you don't get them back. However, both my wives also had unrealistic ideas. I wasn't playing the husband role the way they perceived it in the fairy tale world. But men are different. They don't believe in gift horses or fairy tales."

"Leslie," a Calgary psychologist, reports a similar experience. After leaving her husband in 1976, she remarried. Then, 20 years later, she returned to husband number one. "I had such huge expectations that no husband could have met them," she says. "Now I have comfort, security and companionship. But I wish I hadn't had to subject all of us to such trouble." Leslie believes she was a product of the age: "I wanted this perfect thing; I was very disappointed. He probably was, too, but I was the one leaving."

"In informal surveys in my classes," reports Prof. Brinig, "women say they thought marriage and courtship were alike. Men seem to feel that when they're married they can be themselves because they have succeeded in the battle." She is not sure whether that means women are unrealistic, or that the courtship ritual just means different things to each. In 25% of marriage breakdowns, she adds, men have "no clue" there is a problem until the woman tells them they want out. She also notes that women are more likely to file if the divorce rate is high in their area or if their friends and families are doing it. "Where the divorce rate is low so there's a lot of stigma attached," she says, "they won't leave."

"The woman is more willing to take risks because she has more of an emotional support network," asserts Calgary engineer Mahedi Meghani, dismayed that the wives of three close friends have left in the past two years. "She feels better equipped to cope with post-divorce trauma, while he realizes he hasn't even phoned his sister in three years. A woman who is alone is seen to be lonely, so people phone her. A man is supposed to look after him-self."

Some men experience an increase in material well-being following divorce. But clinical studies suggest that thanks to better support networks, divorced women undergo less depression than do divorced men. Studies indicate that men tend to get more health, sexual and economic (wage) benefits from marriage than do women,
Alberta Report, January 11, 1999, p. 31
Spit-on-men—the new media game

To explain the preponderance of divorce filed by women, some blame the media for taking a toll on men's image over the past 40 years. Dagwood regressed to Homer Simpson, culminating in today's advertising which often reduces men to male bimbos. "My wife recently pointed out a billboard that made her angry," reports Michael Brady, Acting Research Director for Human Life International Canada, "It showed a mother, dog, kids and a case of cola in a boat, motoring away from shore, leaving dad behind. The slogan was, 'There is nothing more important than X cola.' Others point to television commercials such as the Eaton's man chained to the stove, or a woman saying, "I have two kids—three, counting my husband." A cosmetics company announces that its product was "not tested on animals, except on men."
"Latent contempt for men has now given way to open hostility," writes Lysiane Gagnon in the September issue of EnRoute magazine. "Imagine the reaction," she says, "if a male journalist talked about women the way columnist Rosie DiManno talked about men recently in the Toronto Star. 'Men are from another planet, sent here by spaceships to copulate with female earthlings and and propagate the species—a task for which science has rendered them all but redundant. We need keep only a handful of donors on a sperm farm for that purpose, where they can subsist on pizza and beer and Playboy magazine...Men think with their ding-a-lings and screw up with their brains.'"

regardless of the quality of the marriage.

"The rights of women in society have been pushed to such an extent that they now feel if they're not happy, it's their partner's fault," says marriage researcher Walter Schneider, who hails from Bruderheim, 20 miles northeast of Edmonton [It's about 50 miles from down-town Edmonton —WHS]; 'That perception is heightened by the social conditioning of men to be chivalrous. Men have to be protectors of women and children, so they are reluctant to become involved in an adversarial process against a woman. They're also less likely to seek divorce because that would destroy their self-image as providers and protectors of the family. It would destroy their world; all they've sacrificed for would go down the drain."

Mr. Schneider points to an Australian study indicating that of four marital categories divorced persons have the highest suicide rate, with divorced males suffering 54 deaths per 100,000 and divorced females one-third that number. By comparison, people who had never married had the next highest rate of suicide with 32 per 100,000 for men and one-quarter that number for women.

Notwithstanding the new studies, the perception that men are pigs still finds abundant anecdotal support. Marney Hollingshead of Edmonton, a 28-year-old mother of two, says she is the classic example of a single mom who tried to maintain a relationship with her husband, but was totally abandoned. "I've got a maintenance order back-dated to '93, but right from the get-go he never bothered to pay maintenance," she reports. "I've involved the police, but for years he hasn't worked enough to file income tax, so there's not much they can do. They took away his licence and he got one in his brother's name."

Ms. Hollingshead, who returned to university and now commands a good salary, is repaying $17,000 in student loans. She says the effect on her children of growing up in poverty "truly, deeply affects them." But growing up without a father is even worse. "My son was four when he last saw his dad," she says. "He went from being happy and easy-going to angry and disrespectful. For the longest time he didn't trust men. "They'll just leave anyway," he'd say."

Ms. Hollingshead doesn't believe the proposed amendments to the Divorce Act will have much effect on a man like her husband. "I know a lot of men who have put up with a lot of stuff to see their kids," she says. "But rather than pay maintenance, my husband gave up his kids. What can you do unless you're dealing with someone of character?"

But according to Professors Brinig and Allen, Ms. Hollingshead's custody of the children may be the very reason her husband provides so little support. There are three basic reasons people file for divorce they say: (1) to stop being exploited within the marriage, (2) to exploit the other spouse by running off with marital investments, or (3) to establish custody over children. They believe that determining which of the three predominates could assist divorce law reformers.

If divorces result mostly from bad (or exploitive) marriages, the Brinig-Allen study suggests, then divorce should be made,(or kept) easier; if divorces result mostly from a desire to exploit the partner, then it should be made more difficult or expensive; and if it is custody outcomes which most influence divorce filings, a presumption of joint custody, except where one parent can demonstrate the other is unfit, would "mitigate the incentive for one party filing for the purpose of gaining unilateral control over the children and therefore the other spouse.'

After analyzing 21 wide-ranging variables, the Brinig-Allen study concludes that the person who anticipates gaining custody of the children is the one most likely to file for divorce. Therefore, Prof. Brinig speculates, if joint custody were the norm, there would likely be fewer divorces, not more. Her conclusion directly contradicts critics of the proposed changes to Canada's divorce laws, who argue that if men no longer fear losing custody of their children they will have one less incentive to stay married.

In fact, however, divorce rates are plunging in states where courts typically award custody of children to both parents. A study headed by Richard Kuhn of the Children's Rights Council based in Washington, D.C., found that states with higher levels of joint custody awards in 1989 and 1990 "have shown significantly greater declines in divorces in the following years through 1995, compared with other states." Overall divorce rates declined nearly four times faster in high joint-custody states compared with states where joint custody is relatively rare. A large factor, the researchers believe, is that joint custody removes the capacity for one spouse to hurt the other by denying participation in raising the children."
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

New post Re: hahhahaha

Post by firethrower1000 »

haaaaa fary tales fary tales....ITS A QUITE INTERESTING ARICLE YOU GOT THERE....I MEAN DO WOMEN REALLY THINK THAT DISNEYS AND REALITY RELATE? BECAUSE THEY ARE SETTING THEMSELVES FOR A RUDE AWAKENING
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

That was a good article, very informative! I have heard many guys and even some women say, "women want a wedding, not a marriage." They are caught up in the "fairy tale, prince, princess deal" which explains large, expensive weddings. How about thinking past the wedding and thinking about what life will be like after you get married! 72% of all divorces in the US are initiated by women but I thought women were the ones into committment? Gee, I guess not! LOL :lol:
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am now visiting a cute girl on the island of Mindanao- I am helping her with school- here she is. I am 49, she is 19. We are half friends. half BF/GF. Just spent a few hours hugging and talking and planning a few things.

She is the gal in red:

http://www.friendster.com/photos/94738523/1/675958590

http://www.friendster.com/photos/947385 ... 1376133525

Here are some more pictures of her:

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.ph ... d=94738523

Why, why why did that killer, the guy who could not have a GF, why did he have to be so myopic? He could have saved his money and come out to Mindanao. The girls ( like this one) would eat him alive in more ways than one. Why does it make sense for guys to kill because of frustration but not board the plane? Was it because he was taught that America was the best country in the world and that something was wrong with him? I remember the same thing, even when I was in Puerto Rico I stood in front of the mirror saying to myself- I am a good looking guy and friendly and smart, so WTF?

I was in a wrong country I guess.

I think even in a place like Saudi Arabia it is easier for a guy to find a female. Sure, they cannot have GF's (and neither can we) but they can get married pretty easily- most do. And the same in other countries of the Gulf especially the Emirates. Yes, they may be envying American 'freedoms'- the ones they see on TV, but if they want a cute young 'wife', they are fairly easily available and after a proper and quick wedding, they are no longer lonely. And their government will pay them to get married. And also, even the Arabs know that it is not easy to just date and find GFs in their countries, so they fly out and go to Romania and Bulgaria and Morocco. They are living more globally than Americans? Ridiculous, isn't it? Muslim Arabs having an easier time?

If you can't get blood out of a turnip, do you have to go out there and shoot all these turnips and then yourself?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Ya thats insane... you can learn all you need from PUA stuff for free at http://www.sosuave.com

I think it's useful... I've become a social butterfly since putting the techniques into practice. I never use it while I'm living here in North America though.. I prefer going to the 3rd world then asking 10 girls for their phone numbers and getting 10 dates. I usually have a girlfriend by date number three. The PUA stuff does work and it works 100x better in the 3rd world where women are open to meeting men.

I don't think learning about women is ever a waste of time..

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/