DiscoProJoe cries to my enemies after losing debate with me!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

DiscoProJoe cries to my enemies after losing debate with me!

Post by Winston »

I just heard that after losing a debate with me about 9/11 where he could not face all the evidence against his religious belief in the Bush cartel's lies, DiscoProJoe ran to my enemies on WooWeasel and posted shit about me there. That is a low act of a desperate man who can't take losing or having his paradigm shattered.

I won't dignify his action by even reading what he wrote there, even though it was sent to me, but if the forum member here who saw it wants to post it here to expose Joe, feel free.

I'm quite shocked that he would sink this low over a personal disagreement. It's one thing to disagree, but to run to a group of proven pathological liars with obvious mental problems for comfort and solace, does not say good about Joe's mental stability and sanity himself. I would have thought better of him. He seemed like a nice decent sincere guy. I'm disappointed in him.

That's not how to handle losing a debate or being proven wrong. When the data does not fit your hypothesis, you update your hypothesis and re-evaluate it. That's the logical thing to do.

So why can't everyone be logical and objective like me? Why the irrationality? I never get it.

When evidence is presented, one considers it and factors it into the equation, not just ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. The objective merit has to be considered. But many smart people can't be objective for some reason. Why is that?

How come I don't have a problem with being objective? How come I can address all issues and questions without ignoring them or taking cheap shots at ridiculing them?

Am I the only one that's sane and thinks clearly, or one of the few?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I find it amazing that other people sit around and take time to make fun of you constantly. What is missing in their lives that they just cant move on?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

J.Adama wrote:I find it amazing that other people sit around and take time to make fun of you constantly. What is missing in their lives that they just cant move on?
I don't know, but DiscoProJoe claimed to have a rich fulfilling new life in China, which he posted about here. I never insulted him personally. I just showed him that all the evidence points to the conclusion that his side is wrong and doesn't make sense regarding 9/11. He could have disagreed and explained why. Or ignored me. But instead he chose to take it personally. Perhaps he has a sensitive side or deeper issues that once rubbed, changes him. Some people do not cool down from a conflict and take things too personally.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Is he like, bored or something?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston,

All of this presstime and ink about "your enemies" is unbecoming. I suggest you let those who dislike you to dislike you and they can toss it. Spend your energies on other, more productive and happier, matters. Just drop it and focus on other matters.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:Is he like, bored or something?
I doubt it. If he was bored, he could find many other things to do, such as read or even playing video games. Perhaps deep down he has a low emotional IQ and can't handle conflict or debate, so he resorts to backstabbing others? I don't know. But I thought he seemed like a decent down to earth guy. So I am shocked by this. I've asked him to explain why he had to do that in this thread, but he hasn't responded.

One should not handle disagreements by backstabbing others and going to a hate group filled with known lying psychopaths. Instead, a rational person should be honest and weigh evidence objectively either way. If the data doesn't fit, then he should consider updating his hypothesis based on the cumulative data.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

He finally got off his butt and moved to China. Instead of spending his time exploring a new country and meeting new friends, he wants to blow his time on some Internet hate group? Gee whiz.

I figured out back in 1989 (on BBS & Usenet) that on-line debates are basically rants between non-factors with too much time on their hands. Guess he hasn't learned.