Dyed Blonde Hair

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
dano
Freshman Poster

Dyed Blonde Hair

Post by dano »

I used to watch the Dr. Phil show a lot out of morbid curiosity. If you end up on the Dr. Phil show theres probably something in your life thats gone terribly wrong. One of the things I noticed was at least half of the women on the show have dyed blonde hair. After a while I started to equate dyed blonde hair with mental and emotional instability in women. You don't really know what the chicks problem is but if you stick around long enough your going to find out soon!

crash scene from the movie "Vanilla Sky"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0gbqD- ... re=related

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Not just color dye

Post by Master »

completely true. They have emotional issues for a variety of reasons and because blonds are in demand they know they will have people listen to them. Even if their hair color is fake.

But its not all completely true. It doesnt have to be blond dyed hair. most women have issues especially if they are young and considered attractive. none of them are grounded if they are they are probably scooped up before they hit the ground.