Why are bars and clubs considered places to meet people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

jamesbond wrote:Come on Winston, don't you know bars and clubs are where all the "cool people" go to meet other people? lol :lol: Your right, I never figured out why there are SO MANY PARTY ANIMALS IN THE USA! I mean, if you are a single person in the US and in your 20's or 30's your SUPPOSED to go to bars and clubs to meet people. If you tell people you don't go to bars and clubs, they look at you LIKE YOU ARE AN ALIEN! lol :lol:

When I was in college, all the guys in my dorm would go out to the bars and clubs (I did too a few times, then I got sick of it and didn't want to go anymore). When I told the guys I didn't want to go out to bars and clubs anymore, they thought I was crazy! They would say things like, "how are you going to meet chicks, if you don't go to bars and clubs?" and "what else are you going to do on the weekends?"

What amazed me was that almost ALL the students at my school went to bars and clubs on the weekends and got wasted. Then they would come home, vomit in the bathroom (or their bed) go to sleep and do the same thing the following weekend! WTF? :shock:

Your right about people NOT being open and friendly at bars and clubs. The women have their "bitch shield" up and are very hard to socialize with. The men usually outnumber the women at bars and clubs so there is a LOT of competition between the men. People at bars and clubs tend to act "fake" and "phoney." The music is so loud, it's ridiculous!

So, why is it that bars and clubs are promoted as being "a great place to meet people." :?:
True I never like bars, or clubs, or house parties. I'm 22 years old and just not into it. The people are celeb wannabes they think it "the thing to do" the women dress so skanky and they think they are cute kissing all over each other desperate for men's attention when they just look dirty. The men are pervs asking for a trip to the clinic. I rather go out to dinner with someone or a beach or stay home and chill.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy talks about the "death of the nightclub" in America. He explains why going to bars and clubs are a gigantic waste of time and money. Women simply go to bars and clubs to get free drinks from guys and to boost their egos.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are bars and clubs considered places to meet people?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Last night Zboy, Ethansg and I went to some clubs in Shenzhen, China. We just walked around to explore since there was no entrance fee. There were lots of hot girls but all of them were in either groups or standing around looking self-absorbed like divas. They were totally standoffish and impossible to connect with. And they looked trashy with dark vibes too.

So I don't get something. Why are clubs considered socially acceptable places to meet people? And if these girls are supposed to be out having fun, then why are they so stuck up and don't want to talk to strangers? I don't get it. Furthermore, if these nightlife people are rebelling against society by partying at night against the mainstream, then wouldn't that make them supposedly open minded people since non-conformists are supposed to be open-minded? Yet open minded people aren't that stuck up. How do you explain that?

Also, all the normal girls we know in China have to sleep early so they can get up to go to work early. So how are these girls in the club able to be out so late? Are they from rich families? If so, why would rich parents allow them to stay out all night against Chinese tradition and customs? And how do these club girls support themselves if they don't have to work? I've always wondered about that. Any of you know?

Ethan told me that some of the club divas at the front were hired by the management to make the club look good. lol

What's odd is that I find the girls in the daytime to be even more approachable than the ones late at night around the clubs and night markets. For some reason, the late night AM party girls have a dark vibe and energy about them that makes them even colder and less approachable than the girls in the daytime. Weird. It's like they are the product of dark forces or something. lol. Can anyone explain why? I'm too down-to-earth to understand this. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In response to my questions above, a guy on Facebook responded with this:

Winston Wu, may be I can answer you question!
You said " And if these girls are supposed to be out having fun, then why are they so stuck up and don't want to talk to strangers? I don't get it. Furthermore, if these nightlife people are rebelling against society by partying at night against the mainstream, then wouldn't that make them supposedly open minded people since non-conformists are supposed to be open-minded? Yet open minded people aren't that stuck up. How do you explain that?"
Winston, if you attended the high school I went to, you will come out believing that if you are motivated to do well, your teachers will try to crush you and your classmates who are competing against you, will try everything to help you.
That is completely wrong, I had encountered a high school of extreme abnormality. That mentality was probably applicable to the high school I went to. No where else!
If you only know Taiwan and America, you develope a set of thinking only applicable to Taiwan and America.
In Taiwan and in America, the society is extremely abnormal. The society rejects the normal people with good attitudes in Taiwan and in America. The normal people are the rejects and the society is almost completely abnormal.
If you only know Taiwan and America, you think the people who rebel against the society are the open-minded ones with good attitudes.
May be something is REALLY WRONG WITH THAT THINKING, may be only extremely abnormal societies are like that.
May be in the most societies, China especially, people with bad attitudes, the stuck-ups and narrow-minded ones are rejected. May be that was why the girls in the night clubs at night are so stuck-up and carry very bad attitudes. The girls that work in the day in China, are the ones with good attitudes, with open-minds.
May be that is the way things should be!
I once encountered a man from Jiangxi Province. He was completely rejected by the Chinese society and had to come to America. My goodness, he was a strange, bizarre, abnormal, grumpy person who was impossible to connect. These people are completely rejected in China and no one wants to get close to.
THE LOCATION MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCES. A normal person may be completely rejected in Taiwan and America and is forced to rebel against the mainstream. The same person is treated as a completely normal person and accepted by the society in another society. Or the reverse can happen. Most importantly, may be the two societies are just next to each other.
May be that is the way things should be, not what we see in Taiwan and America.
Taiwan and America just give us a really wrong perspective, REALLY REALLY WRONG.
NO THE ABNORMAL GIRLS ARE REJECTED AND REBEL AGAINST THE SOCIETY. THEY CARRY BAD ATTITUDES AND ARE STUCK UP.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

The club scene has really deteriorated badly over the past decade. Back in the 2000s and earlier, classic rock and roll, slow songs, and Spanish music were mainstream. At many clubs and a growing number of them now, the sole mainstream music is rap. And for those who are not aware, rap (a subgenre of hip hop) is that type of music that has all the profanity and the glorification of the gangster life in it. Rap does not even belong in America at all. It belongs in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Gaza Strip, places that are at war and are already war zones. Other clubs have switched to all country and line dancing, where everyone is dancing in their own personal bubbles, and the entire dance floor looks more like a military training or boot camp exercise than a night of fun dancing.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

The rationale being to go to f**k people. Depends on the club or demographic. People get friendlier, dress sexy, look to hook up. Its a lot more acceptable to approach. Since people drink they loose their inhabitions and are more relaxed and more open to boing then usual.

I dont know what clubs, cities, or countries your visiting but maybe that has to do with it. A few pointers, dress sexy, go with a chatty attitude, take enough money, dont be afraid to make a fool of yourself.

Clubs and bars usually have areas where the music gets lower. You can take them there or out. These are not coffee places so you dont go to talk. You go to hook up with what you like. If you hit it off then you can take them else where. Usually hotel, yours or hers home.

Mating nowadays isnt natural. Too many social manipulations, contrived social dynamics, scared people. so anywhere its really not natural or relaxed. women put too much emphasis getting captured. So just relax. dont worry about the vibe or other people. just worry about having a good time and meeting a wonderful woman. If you go to a club its cause you want to go. Never go because you shall feel forced or because you think its the only place to "met" women its not. Its not. On these premises you might not go with the right attitude and feel trapt. You go to clubs because you like the music, the girls, dressing up, and you want to have a good time. Drinks, meeting new people, having a laugh.

It is not a semester class so no need to go serious and talk about the square root of 2. Its just a trip and just to chit-chat and unwind. If you met anyone worth while then you've made it big.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
July 10th, 2014, 9:28 pm
This guy talks about the "death of the nightclub" in America. He explains why going to bars and clubs are a gigantic waste of time and money. Women simply go to bars and clubs to get free drinks from guys and to boost their egos.

Surely this cannot be, that another man has come to the conclusion that many women live for the ego boosts of having men desire them.

I wouldn't buy any woman drinks though. Anyone can disagree and do as they wish. As for me though, I consider any form of giving a woman money or buying her anything before its time an attempt to supplicate to the woman. This may or may not be the case. But I do know that as for me, I will not be buying any woman any drinks or much of anything just to get her to talk to me.

That's another thing. Women are so high that a man must purchase them an item to capture their attention, and that is not right.

And the whole thing about men having to pay as a test to see how good a provider he is, that is not a road I am going to travel on.

Quite frankly I think much of this stuff simply comes because men think they have to supplicate to women, because the status of women is artificially high. If men only knew that they are the men, and that the whole earth is made for the man, not the woman. The woman's job really is to please the man. Read Genesis 3:16's last clause. The man is the prize, not the woman. The woman is the helper whose job it is to please the man.

Yet nature is turned upside down, and men exist for the pleasure of women. Then we wonder why there is such pain and confusion for many men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

In bars and clubs, there is alcohol, and alcohol makes thing "relaxed" so if you ask me it is not just a myth.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why can't bars and clubs be fun and groovy and funky like this clip from the 60s and 70s? Then I wouldn't be so shy to go to them. Far better than modern clubs of degenerate uptight people that aren't even there to meet anyone.

Why can't America have nice places to meet people like this below?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mand38 wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 7:49 am
In bars and clubs, there is alcohol, and alcohol makes thing "relaxed" so if you ask me it is not just a myth.
How so? Even if the women there are relaxed, they still look uptight and not approachable and have a weird vibe, like they are snobby and think they're better than you. That's not a positive warm vibe. I've never seen American girls look approachable at a club or disco. So why is that considered a way to meet people?

Also how do you talk if the music is so loud? By speaking into everyone's ear all the time? Even so it's hard to hear. How are the characters in movies able to talk to each other in clubs so that you can hear them on the screen? lol

Btw does small town America still have barn dances? Any of you ever been to one? Aren't they all couples there?

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I consider bars and nightclubs to be an "okay" place to meet girls. Then again, this is a purely US perspective I am referring to. In the day time, I don't have any luck ever with meeting girls. At nightclubs, its possible, but its difficult. I keep going back to them because I still have some success at nightclubs so its not always a waste of money. I think girls when they are drunk are just more likely to do something you don't expect them to. At nightclubs and parties there's been times when random girls pulled me in and started making out with me. I think if you're just around drunk girls enough, something will eventually happen. The odds go up if you spend a lot of time on the dance floor. It may take a lot of visits and it can be seriously demoralizing but that's the reason I keep going back is because I know things have happened to me before and usually if I keep trying, something eventually happens again. One summer, I actually dated a girl I met in a nightclub. She walked up to me and said she saw me and asked me if I wanted to dance. This girl wasn't trashy, she was a sweet country girl, definitely an anomaly among the other girls there, but she already had plans to move so unfortunately it didn't last. But I do think going to nightclubs too often will destroy your self esteem and that you shouldn't go too much once you're out of the whole "yes let's party!" phase that teenagers and early 20 somethings are in.

As for the guy who talked about raves. I don't know what raves were like in 2010, but I can say for a fact that nowadays raves are pretty much the same as going to a nightclub. Actually, I'd argue your chances in a nightclub are better. People at raves have a weird pretentiousness about them. Believe me, I'd know cause I was in a club in college just for ravers. They hate guys who go to raves with the intention of meeting girls, and act like its supposed to be all about the music. Ravers tend to be obnoxious woke liberals who think that approaching a girl is tantamount to assaulting her. Well I'm sorry, I like electronic music too, but I can listen to it in my car, or at home, I go out to these venues because I want to meet girls. People in nightclubs can be pretentious about similar stuff, like they say you're supposed to go for the music, dancing, and atmosphere, not to meet girls which again frustrates me. But at least the nightclub people are, in my experience, a bit more honest about why people go and don't act as if you're defiling their sacred space the way that ravers do.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

@Winston, alcohol is evil. Females 21 and up are already extremely sexually experienced by that age, so have developed a jaded attitude regarding men. Any female who is not a virgin is damaged goods. A woman who drinks is not a good-enough woman to date. Alcohol makes everyone's personality and ability to communicate worse. It is a drug that causes people to become dependent upon it, so it is profitable. The commercials make it look fashionable and romantic, but it is actually a toxin that harms the heart, brain, and liver. Also, females are easier to seduce when under its influence, so that entices men. The music is blasted because alcohol impairs hearing ability, I believe.

Bars and clubs are not for good people. The best people do not drink, do not smoke, do not do drugs, do not have tattoos...and the best females are virgin and underage*, so going to a bar is not the right place at all. Marrying a virgin girl is the way to be happy, but that takes time, patience, courage to assert your intention to date virgin girls, etc.

If you lack the courage to assert your intent to date virgin girls and/or deal with the stress that comes with facing opposition from society, being lazy and just walking into a bar is easy, and so finding a good woman there should not be expected, because everyone else is lazy too and is there. It's usually a "sausage fest" at bars and clubs. The alcoholic establishment will profit if you purchase alcohol, but they don't care about if you are succeeding socially (which is the reason you go there in the first place). It is a scam because you don't want a woman who will drink and poison your child during pregnancy. Engaging in sexual intercourse and producing healthy babies is what you want to do.

Be honest--you don't want a female who drinks--but you accept it because there are so few good (18+) females available. Decide now to never date any female who engages in self-intoxication; decide to no longer go to bars, clubs, etc. Date virgins only. Legally marry an underage* virgin girl after formally dating her and obtaining her parents' and a judge's permission.

Don't waste your life dating used females. Virgins only. Build a family and live cooperatively and successfully with your wife who respects you and cherishes you because you are her one and only. Men need to start thinking about what they truly want in a female, and not what the mainstream media or "society" suggest. We need to break through the programming and live life according to moral principles of our own design--not what society says, nor our mother, nor our sister, our employer, the community guidelines of social media platforms, etc.

We need to form alliances with other heterosexual males who are in a strong mental state, who are prepared to tell the truth and live in the consequences of doing so. Many men are afraid of losing their employment or other relationships they have established; they are too weak to be authentic and morally upright. We can get stronger though, if we work together. It's difficult to be strong because by default, men respect women's whims too much, and if a woman is upset for any reason, there are men in the immediate vicinity who do all they can to assuage the woman's negative emotions, at all costs. This is the very definition of the word submissive. Men are submissive, period. We need to erect ourselves and stand strong and let women suffer, and let women learn that they cannot just do whatever they want and buy whatever they want and say whatever they want and be as fat as they want and that they get to decide what to do, where to go, etc. As a man, you need to decide to be the leader and direct the woman. You need to get her to do what you want. She needs to learn that you won't give in to her whims. She needs to learn not to try to be the leader--she needs to accept you as the leader. But she will only follow you if it is in her best interest to; if she needs something from you that she cannot get elsewhere. But nowadays, there are men everywhere on the Internet who will empower women with money, attention, confidence, etc.

We need to disconnect and start over and rebuild. If every man withdraws from his current paradigm and demands better of himself and others, we can live in a much more functional world. Everything is messed up right now because we have let it happen. We need to take control. We have let women have too much influence and control, and the result is a dysfunctional society because women are generally not passionate about enforcing morality, but instead do what feels good in the moment. Doing what is comfortable has produced the mediocre results we are living in misery with today.

We need to stand up and demand what we want. We want females to be fit and healthy, and stay virgin until marriage. We want them to have sex with us, produce babies, take care of the babies, cook and clean, and let us take care of earning the income and making major decisions. We want them to be generally submissive and let us lead. Do not let a female have sex outside of wedlock, drink, smoke, smoke weed, get tattoos, etc. Withdraw support, time, attention, etc. Walk away...or never engage with a dysfunctional woman in the first place. Never go to bars, clubs, and the like. Emphasize marriage and the participation in sexual reproduction as the way to being able to actually live happily ever after. Emphasize the ecstasy of making love with a virgin girl whom you've dated extremely deliberately and have gotten to know and grown to trust and appreciate. De-emphasize instant gratification, Internet use in general, etc.

Abolish all welfare such as Section 8, TANF, WIC, Food Stamps, etc. that make it easy for females to survive and be comfortable without a husband or husband-like man (in the case of polygyny). Polygyny is naturally built into men--but what is happening now is pretty much the opposite: females are serially or polyandrous-ly engaging in sexual activity with the top 20% of best-looking men (chads), and get to live off the government comfortably.

Children who grow up without a father in the home are dramatically more likely to be delinquent. The word delinquent means "to have a tendency to commit crimes." A tendency?! That is very bad. We are living in chaos if we are raising children to violate others, rather than be cooperative.

We need to live in a state of order--where everyone can get what they need and thrive. Right now 80% of men are getting no sex, affection, nor even attention whatsoever from females, and almost everyone desires sex, and sex is the most pressing need of a person other than breathing, eating, and existing in a safe environment--so our society is in shambles. Men are turning to drugs, weed, etc. in order to cope, but drugs are toxic, and derange the mind. So we are seeing more and more tent "camping" on sidewalks. In 2011, when I first arrived in Los Angeles and I was homeless for like a week, I slept literally on the beach--at Venice Beach, which looks like "The Next Skid Row"--and there were no tents. There were homeless people sleeping on the Ocean Front Walk, but they did not sleep in tents at all, I am pretty sure, and there were not very many homeless people in general. The concept of lawfully being able to sleep in a tent on public property is new, since in 2012 I believe, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals decided to allow it...so since then, it is legal in like nine states on the west coast to camp on the sidewalk, sleep in your car, and possess all kinds of personal property while doing it (this is if there is insufficient homeless shelter space to house the homeless).

The incel population, and therefore the homeless population, has exploded. And weed has been legalized in so many states now, so that makes it that much easier to be lazy and not stand up and rally and change society. Before weed being legalized, and the "legalization of homelessness," society was in much better shape. Maybe Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger had something to do with Skid Row being cleaned up--because it was getting very clean to the point of women walking their dogs through Skid Row (that almost never happens)--and there were few tents that I can remember.

If anyone does not believe that the top 20% of men are having all the sex (this should be common knowledge by now), let me explain something to you. In 2011, when I started to date women, I had sex with 10 women in 8 months before I met the woman who I have been with ever since (although I was friend-zoned by her when she reached menopause six years ago--I have not had sex in 6 years). But think about it--I had sex with literally 10 women in 8 months...what if I were to continue at that pace indefinitely? That would mean I would have sex with 15 per year, so after 20 years, that would be 300! The average number of sex partners for a man in his lifetime is like 20. And some of the females I had sex with were HUGE...whereas, I was 6'3" and rode a bicycle every day, and ran and did sprints, and labored physically in the hauling business I had with my dad. In other words, I wasn't skinny...and a virgin girl (edit: "young woman"--over 18--) even told me that I had "guns." I was very good looking, but it was pretty hard for me to attract even the hugest females. The sites that I was successful on were Facebook, Plenty of Fish, and craigslist (when it used to have a personals section). What I am saying is...females will only have sex with the best man they can get. The best men eschew fat females, but guys like me who don't have actual six pack abs, and don't have a face that is a 9 or 10, are hard-pressed to attract even fat females. I believe that I am in the top 20% of men in some locations, but in L.A. it is very much more difficult because there are so many more people, and there are so many celebrities who are better looking and have more money and status.

We need to shame females for having sex outside of wedlock. Each man should expect to marry a virgin girl. It's very simple. Some men inevitably go to prison, so there should be more females than males, so some men will be able to live a polygynous lifestyle.

I could type more here, but I will just keep going on and on. Below are my links to my free-speech social media. I have been making videos for many years, however, many of my YouTube channels, Facebook accounts, etc. have been deleted, so the progress that I make is destroyed, and all my subscribers lost--but now, there are these 3 platforms below that are fundamentally free-speech...so, hopefully, my accounts will only grow. I intend to build a community of healthy and happy people that will ultimately change the world so that everyone can live healthfully and happily all the time.

*BTW @Winston, where I have placed the asterisks above, is this kind of content acceptable? Or must we totally abstain from alluding to underage girls and sex, even though I am advocating marriage, which is lawful in some states?
Last edited by dancilley on June 24th, 2021, 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

dancilley wrote:
June 11th, 2021, 11:33 pm
@Winston Alcohol is evil. Females 21 and up are already extremely sexually experienced by that age, so have developed a jaded attitude regarding men. Any female who is not a virgin is damaged goods. A woman who drinks is not a good-enough woman to date. Alcohol makes everyone's personality and ability to communicate worse. It is a drug that causes people to become dependent upon it, so it is profitable. The commercials make it look fashionable and romantic, but it is actually a toxin that harms the heart, brain, and liver. Also, females are easier to seduce when under its influence, so that entices men. The music is blasted because alcohol impairs hearing ability, I believe. Bars and clubs are not for good people. The best people do not drink, do not smoke, do not have tattoos...and the best females are virgin and underage, so going to a bar is not the right place at all. Marrying a virgin girl is the way to be happy, but that takes time, patience, etc. Just walking into a bar is easy, and so finding a good woman there should not be expected. "They" will profit if you purchase alcohol, but they don't care about if you are succeeding socially (which is why you go there in the first place). It is a scam because you don't want a woman who will poison your child during pregnancy. Be honest...you don't want a woman who drinks. Do not go to bars, clubs, etc. Date virgins only. Legally marry an underage virgin girl after formally dating her and obtaining her parents' and a judge's permission. Don't waste your life dating used females. Virgins only. Build a family and live cooperatively and successfully with your wife who respects you and cherishes you because you are her one and only. Men need to start thinking about what they truly want in a female, and not what the mainstream media suggest. We need to break through the programming and live life according to moral principles of our own design--not what "society" says, nor our mother, nor our sister, our employer, the community guidelines of social media platforms, etc. We need to form alliances with other heterosexual males who are in a strong mental state, who are prepared to tell the truth and live in the consequences of doing so. Many men are afraid of losing their employment or other relationships they have established. We need to disconnect and start over and rebuild. If every man withdraws from his current paradigm and demands better of himself and others, we can live in a much more functional world. Everything is messed up right now because we have let it happen. We need to take control. We have let women have too much influence and control, and the result is a dysfunctional society because women are generally not passionate about enforcing morality, but instead do what feels good in the moment. Doing what is comfortable has produced the mediocre results we are living in misery with today. We need to stand up and demand what we want. We want females to be fit and healthy, and stay virgin until marriage. We want them to have sex with us, produce babies, take care of the babies, cook and clean, and let us take care of earning the income and making major decisions. We want them to be generally submissive and let us lead. Do not let a female have sex outside of wedlock, drink, smoke, get tattoos, etc. Withdraw support, time, attention, etc. Walk away...or never engage with a dysfunctional woman in the first place. Never go to bars, clubs, and the like. Emphasize marriage and the participation in sexual reproduction as the way to being able to actually live happily ever after. Emphasize the ecstasy of making love with a virgin girl whom you've dated extremely deliberately and have gotten to know and grown to trust and appreciate. De-emphasize instant gratification, internet use in general, etc.
Damn how are you surviving in Los Angeles? I thought it was illegal to walk around being this based in LA :lol:.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 12th, 2021, 1:12 am
dancilley wrote:
@Winston Alcohol is evil. Females 21 and up are already extremely sexually experienced by that age, so have developed a jaded attitude regarding men. Any female who is not a virgin is damaged goods. A woman who drinks is not a good-enough woman to date. Alcohol makes everyone's personality and ability to communicate worse. It is a drug that causes people to become dependent upon it, so it is profitable. The commercials make it look fashionable and romantic, but it is actually a toxin that harms the heart, brain, and liver. Also, females are easier to seduce when under its influence, so that entices men. The music is blasted because alcohol impairs hearing ability, I believe. Bars and clubs are not for good people. The best people do not drink, do not smoke, do not have tattoos...and the best females are virgin and underage, so going to a bar is not the right place at all. Marrying a virgin girl is the way to be happy, but that takes time, patience, etc. Just walking into a bar is easy, and so finding a good woman there should not be expected. "They" will profit if you purchase alcohol, but they don't care about if you are succeeding socially (which is why you go there in the first place). It is a scam because you don't want a woman who will poison your child during pregnancy. Be honest...you don't want a woman who drinks. Do not go to bars, clubs, etc. Date virgins only. Legally marry an underage virgin girl after formally dating her and obtaining her parents' and a judge's permission. Don't waste your life dating used females. Virgins only. Build a family and live cooperatively and successfully with your wife who respects you and cherishes you because you are her one and only. Men need to start thinking about what they truly want in a female, and not what the mainstream media suggest. We need to break through the programming and live life according to moral principles of our own design--not what "society" says, nor our mother, nor our sister, our employer, the community guidelines of social media platforms, etc. We need to form alliances with other heterosexual males who are in a strong mental state, who are prepared to tell the truth and live in the consequences of doing so. Many men are afraid of losing their employment or other relationships they have established. We need to disconnect and start over and rebuild. If every man withdraws from his current paradigm and demands better of himself and others, we can live in a much more functional world. Everything is messed up right now because we have let it happen. We need to take control. We have let women have too much influence and control, and the result is a dysfunctional society because women are generally not passionate about enforcing morality, but instead do what feels good in the moment. Doing what is comfortable has produced the mediocre results we are living in misery with today. We need to stand up and demand what we want. We want females to be fit and healthy, and stay virgin until marriage. We want them to have sex with us, produce babies, take care of the babies, cook and clean, and let us take care of earning the income and making major decisions. We want them to be generally submissive and let us lead. Do not let a female have sex outside of wedlock, drink, smoke, get tattoos, etc. Withdraw support, time, attention, etc. Walk away...or never engage with a dysfunctional woman in the first place. Never go to bars, clubs, and the like. Emphasize marriage and the participation in sexual reproduction as the way to being able to actually live happily ever after. Emphasize the ecstasy of making love with a virgin girl whom you've dated extremely deliberately and have gotten to know and grown to trust and appreciate. De-emphasize instant gratification, internet use in general, etc.
Damn how are you surviving in Los Angeles? I thought it was illegal to walk around being this based in LA :lol:.
Lol...seriously...you have a lot of insight into the general mind of L.A....did you used to live there? The people here are insane and think that I am insane...so yeah, it makes sense that a healthy person with a healthy mind could not survive in this environment.

Basically, I have been suffering for many years now. I have not had sex at all in 6 years. I have lived in Skid Row, or just outside of it, for over 10 years now. I originally came to L.A. in 2011 and was homeless on the street for 8 days. I was at the beach for 3 of those days. I had a very optimistic plan for myself when I came here, that I was going to be standing on the beach like Tony Robbins, and inspiring people to live a great life. But in addition to my food sensitivities that inflame me and cause depression and anxiety, I met a schizophrenic woman just a few weeks after coming here, and I have been addicted to her ever since, just how mothers of developmentally disabled children are attached to them and always by their side. I have been on welfare here for most of the time. It really is true that if you are healthy and happy, but if you put yourself into a very negative environment for long enough, with a lot of stress and bad people, you will turn into a very depressed, cranky, bitter person. The saying that Dan Pena says a lot, "Show me your friends and I'll show you your future" is true.

I had high testosterone probably when I came here because I had had sex with 10 females over the course of 8 months. I came here with $75 cash, a bicycle and a backpack. The females who I was able to attract in northern California were not very high-quality in appearance, so, I decided to come to L.A. to be around more females, better looking females (I had read in one of R. Don Steele's books online that L.A. was "the center of the Universe" as far as beautiful women was concerned). It probably was when the book was written, but I guess the Internet is the one and only reason why women have no reason to flock to Hollywood, the San Fernando Valley (the porn capital), or anywhere in particular, anymore (because they can meet men from all over the world online, and the men will flock to them...there is no incentive for them to become a famous actress, porn actress, model, etc. in the traditional way; the woman's smartphone is the camera, she is the director, the producer, and her videos distribute themselves automatically as they are liked and shared, etc.

To those of you who are unaware, in 2015, I decided to finally do something that I wanted to do in L.A. (which was one of the reasons I came to L.A.) and that was to video record women on the street while approaching them. I wanted to be like Mystery ("The Pickup Artist"), but I had the idea to record them myself with a camera in my hand and have them totally know I was recording.

Also, in 2013, I first stumbled upon this site, and so I was aware of @Winston's videos in Russia...so in 2015, I set out to experiment in Los Angeles and see if the women would be friendly and open to being recorded and talking to me. In Russia, Winston was able to freely record and every interaction was positive and not negative.

But in Downtown L.A., I realized something very quickly...and that was that the people, if they were not tourists who were newly in the country, were abnormally irritable, grumpy, had no sense of humor, took my filming seriously, etc. It was crazy. Security guards said they would kick my ass, beat my f-ing ass, one said, "We gotta fight" and rushed at me on two different occasions (and on the fourth occasion, he stole my phone out of my hand, but gave it back). Five security guards at different locations lied and said that the entire sidewalk was private property and that I couldn't be there (this is not true because apparently, all sidewalks are public property 8 feet from the street inward toward the building).

One time a police officer at the library asked me to leave after someone apparently told him that I was recording the individual (but I was not at all, but merely recording my own face). Outside, he then said that recording people in public is illegal if you continue to do it after the person tells you not to. This is not true; it is lawful to record anything from public view, non-stop. So many people in L.A. think it is illegal to record them without their permission. It's crazy how they are so confident about this.

I noticed something though...that girls who were from other countries were very friendly with me, on average. It was a stark contrast. I never took things further with any of them because I already had a woman at the time, and many of the women were Asian, or were white, but they were older.

I stopped accosting women totally because it was just too stressful when I would offend people. These people looked like they wanted to kill me, seriously. It was amazing how my actions would generate such negative responses in these people. I never would have expected that. I am just a guy recording women and wanting to act like the person holding the camera in The Wonder Years show intro, and have people smile and wave and be playful. But I was met with evil and unjustifiable responses.

This place is crazy, and I am about to move out of here. A few months ago, I tried to move to Utah (because in late 2015 I realized that polygyny is natural, and decided to build a polygynous family for myself eventually), but I was trolled by the landlord in Utah, and I found myself on the sidewalk in cold weather (it snowed hard that coming night), and with no one to house us, we fled back to L.A., which cost me most of my $1,400 stimulus, and was extremely stressful, because it was a Friday night and during Spring Break, so the hotels were sold out or expensive. So, this happening to me depressed me, and I have not made any progress for 3 months. And two YouTube channels of mine got deleted by YouTube this year. Also Facebook has done the same thing. But now I am building momentum again by establishing myself on Bitchute, Gab, and Parler, and here. Also, just a couple days ago, I set up a desktop computer and am using cell phone Internet with it. I had not been using a desktop computer for like a year seemingly, and had only been using smartphones. This is extremely motivating to have a keyboard, mouse, and a 17" monitor.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

dancilley wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 1:13 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 12th, 2021, 1:12 am
dancilley wrote:
Lol...seriously...you have a lot of insight into the general mind of L.A....did you used to live there? The people here are insane and think that I am insane...so yeah, it makes sense that a healthy person with a healthy mind could not survive in this environment.

Basically, I have been suffering for many years now. I have not had sex at all in 6 years. I have lived in Skid Row, or just outside of it, for over 10 years now. I originally came to L.A. in 2011 and was homeless on the street for 8 days. I was at the beach for 3 of those days. I had a very optimistic plan for myself when I came here, that I was going to be standing on the beach like Tony Robbins, and inspiring people to live a great life. But in addition to my food sensitivities that inflame me and cause depression and anxiety, I met a schizophrenic woman just a few weeks after coming here, and I have been addicted to her ever since, just how mothers of developmentally disabled children are attached to them and always by their side. I have been on welfare here for most of the time. It really is true that if you are healthy and happy, but if you put yourself into a very negative environment for long enough, with a lot of stress and bad people, you will turn into a very depressed, cranky, bitter person. The saying that Dan Pena says a lot, "Show me your friends and I'll show you your future" is true.

I had high testosterone probably when I came here because I had had sex with 10 females over the course of 8 months. I came here with $75 cash, a bicycle and a backpack. The females who I was able to attract in northern California were not very high-quality in appearance, so, I decided to come to L.A. to be around more females, better looking females (I had read in one of R. Don Steele's books online that L.A. was "the center of the Universe" as far as beautiful women was concerned). It probably was when the book was written, but I guess the Internet is the one and only reason why women have no reason to flock to Hollywood, the San Fernando Valley (the porn capital), or anywhere in particular, anymore (because they can meet men from all over the world online, and the men will flock to them...there is no incentive for them to become a famous actress, porn actress, model, etc. in the traditional way; the woman's smartphone is the camera, she is the director, the producer, and her videos distribute themselves automatically as they are liked and shared, etc.

To those of you who are unaware, in 2015, I decided to finally do something that I wanted to do in L.A. (which was one of the reasons I came to L.A.) and that was to video record women on the street while approaching them. I wanted to be like Mystery ("The Pickup Artist"), but I had the idea to record them myself with a camera in my hand and have them totally know I was recording.

Also, in 2013, I first stumbled upon this site, and so I was aware of @Winston's videos in Russia...so in 2015, I set out to experiment in Los Angeles and see if the women would be friendly and open to being recorded and talking to me. In Russia, Winston was able to freely record and every interaction was positive and not negative.

But in Downtown L.A., I realized something very quickly...and that was that the people, if they were not tourists who were newly in the country, were abnormally irritable, grumpy, had no sense of humor, took my filming seriously, etc. It was crazy. Security guards said they would kick my ass, beat my f-ing ass, one said, "We gotta fight" and rushed at me on two different occasions (and on the fourth occasion, he stole my phone out of my hand, but gave it back). Five security guards at different locations lied and said that the entire sidewalk was private property and that I couldn't be there (this is not true because apparently, all sidewalks are public property 8 feet from the street inward toward the building).

One time a police officer at the library asked me to leave after someone apparently told him that I was recording the individual (but I was not at all, but merely recording my own face). Outside, he then said that recording people in public is illegal if you continue to do it after the person tells you not to. This is not true; it is lawful to record anything from public view, non-stop. So many people in L.A. think it is illegal to record them without their permission. It's crazy how they are so confident about this.

I noticed something though...that girls who were from other countries were very friendly with me, on average. It was a stark contrast. I never took things further with any of them because I already had a woman at the time, and many of the women were Asian, or were white, but they were older.

I stopped accosting women totally because it was just too stressful when I would offend people. These people looked like they wanted to kill me, seriously. It was amazing how my actions would generate such negative responses in these people. I never would have expected that. I am just a guy recording women and wanting to act like the person holding the camera in The Wonder Years show intro, and have people smile and wave and be playful. But I was met with evil and unjustifiable responses.

This place is crazy, and I am about to move out of here. A few months ago, I tried to move to Utah (because in late 2015 I realized that polygyny is natural, and decided to build a polygynous family for myself eventually), but I was trolled by the landlord in Utah, and I found myself on the sidewalk in cold weather (it snowed hard that coming night), and with no one to house us, we fled back to L.A., which cost me most of my $1,400 stimulus, and was extremely stressful, because it was a Friday night and during Spring Break, so the hotels were sold out or expensive. So, this happening to me depressed me, and I have not made any progress for 3 months. And two YouTube channels of mine got deleted by YouTube this year. Also Facebook has done the same thing. But now I am building momentum again by establishing myself on Bitchute, Gab, and Parler, and here. Also, just a couple days ago, I set up a desktop computer and am using cell phone Internet with it. I had not been using a desktop computer for like a year seemingly, and had only been using smartphones. This is extremely motivating to have a keyboard, mouse, and a 17" monitor.
Never lived in LA but I went to a party school type college. Pretty much the same thing 😂, right down to the basic white girl accent and “oh mah God” type stuff lol. I recognize the same mindset in people’s descriptions of LA.

Isn’t it odd how you get in these type of environments where almost everybody’s behavior is objectively bizarre but they ostracize you because you’re “weird” so you’re not like them? It really is true what they say about being the sane person in an insane society.

Polygyny on the other hand, can’t support that. Every extra wife you have dooms another man to eternal singledom. I like what you said about men forming more of a brotherhood but keep in mind that there’s only one woman for every man in the world.