Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why are bars and clubs considered places to meet people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen » September 26th, 2012, 1:30 am

jamesbond wrote:Come on Winston, don't you know bars and clubs are where all the "cool people" go to meet other people? lol :lol: Your right, I never figured out why there are SO MANY PARTY ANIMALS IN THE USA! I mean, if you are a single person in the US and in your 20's or 30's your SUPPOSED to go to bars and clubs to meet people. If you tell people you don't go to bars and clubs, they look at you LIKE YOU ARE AN ALIEN! lol :lol:

When I was in college, all the guys in my dorm would go out to the bars and clubs (I did too a few times, then I got sick of it and didn't want to go anymore). When I told the guys I didn't want to go out to bars and clubs anymore, they thought I was crazy! They would say things like, "how are you going to meet chicks, if you don't go to bars and clubs?" and "what else are you going to do on the weekends?"

What amazed me was that almost ALL the students at my school went to bars and clubs on the weekends and got wasted. Then they would come home, vomit in the bathroom (or their bed) go to sleep and do the same thing the following weekend! WTF? :shock:

Your right about people NOT being open and friendly at bars and clubs. The women have their "bitch shield" up and are very hard to socialize with. The men usually outnumber the women at bars and clubs so there is a LOT of competition between the men. People at bars and clubs tend to act "fake" and "phoney." The music is so loud, it's ridiculous!

So, why is it that bars and clubs are promoted as being "a great place to meet people." :?:
True I never like bars, or clubs, or house parties. I'm 22 years old and just not into it. The people are celeb wannabes they think it "the thing to do" the women dress so skanky and they think they are cute kissing all over each other desperate for men's attention when they just look dirty. The men are pervs asking for a trip to the clinic. I rather go out to dinner with someone or a beach or stay home and chill.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » July 11th, 2014, 5:28 am

This guy talks about the "death of the nightclub" in America. He explains why going to bars and clubs are a gigantic waste of time and money. Women simply go to bars and clubs to get free drinks from guys and to boost their egos.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are bars and clubs considered places to meet people?

Post by Winston » March 13th, 2015, 3:32 am

Hi all,
Last night Zboy, Ethansg and I went to some clubs in Shenzhen, China. We just walked around to explore since there was no entrance fee. There were lots of hot girls but all of them were in either groups or standing around looking self-absorbed like divas. They were totally standoffish and impossible to connect with. And they looked trashy with dark vibes too.

So I don't get something. Why are clubs considered socially acceptable places to meet people? And if these girls are supposed to be out having fun, then why are they so stuck up and don't want to talk to strangers? I don't get it. Furthermore, if these nightlife people are rebelling against society by partying at night against the mainstream, then wouldn't that make them supposedly open minded people since non-conformists are supposed to be open-minded? Yet open minded people aren't that stuck up. How do you explain that?

Also, all the normal girls we know in China have to sleep early so they can get up to go to work early. So how are these girls in the club able to be out so late? Are they from rich families? If so, why would rich parents allow them to stay out all night against Chinese tradition and customs? And how do these club girls support themselves if they don't have to work? I've always wondered about that. Any of you know?

Ethan told me that some of the club divas at the front were hired by the management to make the club look good. lol

What's odd is that I find the girls in the daytime to be even more approachable than the ones late at night around the clubs and night markets. For some reason, the late night AM party girls have a dark vibe and energy about them that makes them even colder and less approachable than the girls in the daytime. Weird. It's like they are the product of dark forces or something. lol. Can anyone explain why? I'm too down-to-earth to understand this. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » April 6th, 2015, 10:33 pm

In response to my questions above, a guy on Facebook responded with this:

Winston Wu, may be I can answer you question!
You said " And if these girls are supposed to be out having fun, then why are they so stuck up and don't want to talk to strangers? I don't get it. Furthermore, if these nightlife people are rebelling against society by partying at night against the mainstream, then wouldn't that make them supposedly open minded people since non-conformists are supposed to be open-minded? Yet open minded people aren't that stuck up. How do you explain that?"
Winston, if you attended the high school I went to, you will come out believing that if you are motivated to do well, your teachers will try to crush you and your classmates who are competing against you, will try everything to help you.
That is completely wrong, I had encountered a high school of extreme abnormality. That mentality was probably applicable to the high school I went to. No where else!
If you only know Taiwan and America, you develope a set of thinking only applicable to Taiwan and America.
In Taiwan and in America, the society is extremely abnormal. The society rejects the normal people with good attitudes in Taiwan and in America. The normal people are the rejects and the society is almost completely abnormal.
If you only know Taiwan and America, you think the people who rebel against the society are the open-minded ones with good attitudes.
May be something is REALLY WRONG WITH THAT THINKING, may be only extremely abnormal societies are like that.
May be in the most societies, China especially, people with bad attitudes, the stuck-ups and narrow-minded ones are rejected. May be that was why the girls in the night clubs at night are so stuck-up and carry very bad attitudes. The girls that work in the day in China, are the ones with good attitudes, with open-minds.
May be that is the way things should be!
I once encountered a man from Jiangxi Province. He was completely rejected by the Chinese society and had to come to America. My goodness, he was a strange, bizarre, abnormal, grumpy person who was impossible to connect. These people are completely rejected in China and no one wants to get close to.
THE LOCATION MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCES. A normal person may be completely rejected in Taiwan and America and is forced to rebel against the mainstream. The same person is treated as a completely normal person and accepted by the society in another society. Or the reverse can happen. Most importantly, may be the two societies are just next to each other.
May be that is the way things should be, not what we see in Taiwan and America.
Taiwan and America just give us a really wrong perspective, REALLY REALLY WRONG.
NO THE ABNORMAL GIRLS ARE REJECTED AND REBEL AGAINST THE SOCIETY. THEY CARRY BAD ATTITUDES AND ARE STUCK UP.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » December 4th, 2017, 5:36 am

The club scene has really deteriorated badly over the past decade. Back in the 2000s and earlier, classic rock and roll, slow songs, and Spanish music were mainstream. At many clubs and a growing number of them now, the sole mainstream music is rap. And for those who are not aware, rap (a subgenre of hip hop) is that type of music that has all the profanity and the glorification of the gangster life in it. Rap does not even belong in America at all. It belongs in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, the Gaza Strip, places that are at war and are already war zones. Other clubs have switched to all country and line dancing, where everyone is dancing in their own personal bubbles, and the entire dance floor looks more like a military training or boot camp exercise than a night of fun dancing.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master » December 4th, 2017, 4:54 pm

The rationale being to go to f**k people. Depends on the club or demographic. People get friendlier, dress sexy, look to hook up. Its a lot more acceptable to approach. Since people drink they loose their inhabitions and are more relaxed and more open to boing then usual.

I dont know what clubs, cities, or countries your visiting but maybe that has to do with it. A few pointers, dress sexy, go with a chatty attitude, take enough money, dont be afraid to make a fool of yourself.

Clubs and bars usually have areas where the music gets lower. You can take them there or out. These are not coffee places so you dont go to talk. You go to hook up with what you like. If you hit it off then you can take them else where. Usually hotel, yours or hers home.

Mating nowadays isnt natural. Too many social manipulations, contrived social dynamics, scared people. so anywhere its really not natural or relaxed. women put too much emphasis getting captured. So just relax. dont worry about the vibe or other people. just worry about having a good time and meeting a wonderful woman. If you go to a club its cause you want to go. Never go because you shall feel forced or because you think its the only place to "met" women its not. Its not. On these premises you might not go with the right attitude and feel trapt. You go to clubs because you like the music, the girls, dressing up, and you want to have a good time. Drinks, meeting new people, having a laugh.

It is not a semester class so no need to go serious and talk about the square root of 2. Its just a trip and just to chit-chat and unwind. If you met anyone worth while then you've made it big.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama » December 4th, 2017, 6:52 pm

jamesbond wrote:
July 11th, 2014, 5:28 am
This guy talks about the "death of the nightclub" in America. He explains why going to bars and clubs are a gigantic waste of time and money. Women simply go to bars and clubs to get free drinks from guys and to boost their egos.

Surely this cannot be, that another man has come to the conclusion that many women live for the ego boosts of having men desire them.

I wouldn't buy any woman drinks though. Anyone can disagree and do as they wish. As for me though, I consider any form of giving a woman money or buying her anything before its time an attempt to supplicate to the woman. This may or may not be the case. But I do know that as for me, I will not be buying any woman any drinks or much of anything just to get her to talk to me.

That's another thing. Women are so high that a man must purchase them an item to capture their attention, and that is not right.

And the whole thing about men having to pay as a test to see how good a provider he is, that is not a road I am going to travel on.

Quite frankly I think much of this stuff simply comes because men think they have to supplicate to women, because the status of women is artificially high. If men only knew that they are the men, and that the whole earth is made for the man, not the woman. The woman's job really is to please the man. Read Genesis 3:16's last clause. The man is the prize, not the woman. The woman is the helper whose job it is to please the man.

Yet nature is turned upside down, and men exist for the pleasure of women. Then we wonder why there is such pain and confusion for many men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 » June 20th, 2018, 3:49 pm

In bars and clubs, there is alcohol, and alcohol makes thing "relaxed" so if you ask me it is not just a myth.