The profound selfishness of Anglo women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

momopi wrote:If you're Asian or part-Asian and have a preference for Asian girls, obviously going to a college with more Asian girls would present a broader selection. And attending a school, major, or class with more girls than guys work in your favor. Certain classes, such as pottery, gives you plenty of time to work on your art project while chatting with the girls in class. The gender ratio works great as long as the guy isn't creepy/pervert-looking.
I don't mind Asian girls - many of them are quite pretty. Bear in mind, however, that I resemble a European, not an Asian. Whilst I know that some Asian types like whites (like Filipina girls), there aren't very many of those over here (they're also not quite what I'm looking for). Whilst there are a lot of Asian girls at uni, they seem to gravitate more towards fellow Asians, although I have seen a few with Anglo guys and they're obviously a fair bit friendlier than the Anglo girls - who almost never associate with the Chinese girls (or guys like me, since I'm 'weird').
I've never been to Indonesia myself, but have several non-Muslim Asian friends married to pretty Indonesian girls. Not everyone there take religion seriously and the country is something like 12-14% non-Muslim. One of my Viet buddies married a Catholic girl from Indonesia. I did spend a lot of time in SG and MY, meet a number a girls and had a lot of fun. SG girls are more picky and MY girls (Chinese Malays) tend to be on the hunt for a husband, because you need to have kids to look after you there.
All useful info, but I'd imagine that few Chinese would actually be of Malay ethnicity. You have to be a Muslim to be a Malay.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

DaRick wrote: All useful info, but I'd imagine that few Chinese would actually be of Malay ethnicity. You have to be a Muslim to be a Malay.
IMO even if you convert, you wouldn't qualify to be a Malay Bumiputera and get all the discounts. ;p

DaRick wrote: I don't mind Asian girls - many of them are quite pretty. Bear in mind, however, that I resemble a European, not an Asian. Whilst I know that some Asian types like whites (like Filipina girls), there aren't very many of those over here (they're also not quite what I'm looking for). Whilst there are a lot of Asian girls at uni, they seem to gravitate more towards fellow Asians, although I have seen a few with Anglo guys and they're obviously a fair bit friendlier than the Anglo girls - who almost never associate with the Chinese girls (or guys like me, since I'm 'weird').
Why do they think that you're "weird", and what kind of girls are you looking for?

Back in school, I was a total geek, played dungeons and dragons, went to Renaissance fair, dressed in home made kilts and got drunk with the sea dogs. I even did cosplay at anime conventions for a couple of years and, we sang Kimi Iro Omoi from Akazukin Cha Cha:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4S97bUbrfas/ (SMAP live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJuH_K9 ... re=related

Honestly, we never concerned ourselves with being "weird" or "different". The only thing that mattered was that we were out to have fun.
Last edited by momopi on August 30th, 2010, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

That's a damn good point. My last american ex would do stuff for me...cook, clean...but it was always ATTACHED to something...typically later used against me in some kind of guilt trip or head games. She always made it a point to let me know in no uncertain terms that she was putting herself out for me and that I was 'lucky.'

Contrast that with my fillipina girlfriend who is at present voluntarily re arranging my closet; quite happily...while i write on here.

Its night and day gentlmen.

Oh and lastly, you guys were talking about Indonesia. I've been there. I went there, Hong Kong and Singapore...and I tell you this....Indonesian women are FANTASTIC. That place is a goldmine...MUSLIM OR NOT.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

momopi wrote:
DaRick wrote: I don't mind Asian girls - many of them are quite pretty. Bear in mind, however, that I resemble a European, not an Asian. Whilst I know that some Asian types like whites (like Filipina girls), there aren't very many of those over here (they're also not quite what I'm looking for). Whilst there are a lot of Asian girls at uni, they seem to gravitate more towards fellow Asians, although I have seen a few with Anglo guys and they're obviously a fair bit friendlier than the Anglo girls - who almost never associate with the Chinese girls (or guys like me, since I'm 'weird').
Why do they think that you're "weird", and what kind of girls are you looking for?

Back in school, I was a total geek, played dungeons and dragons, went to Renaissance fair, dressed in home made kilts and got drunk with the sea dogs. I even did cosplay at anime conventions for a couple of years and, we sang Kimi Iro Omoi from Akazukin Cha Cha:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4S97bUbrfas/ (SMAP live)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzJuH_K9 ... re=related

Honestly, we never concerned ourselves with being "weird" or "different". The only thing that mattered was that we were out to have fun.
I have Asperger's Syndrome. Therefore to them, I am 'weird' and absolutely forbidden from interacting with them. Honestly, that's how they think. However, they are more than happy to accept my tax dollars to pay for any illegitimate children they may have. :roll:

I am most attracted to European girls, although I do find Asian girls quite attractive. As for Latina's, many seem attractive from afar, but I have no idea how drawn I'd be to them, since you don't come across them very often in AUS. African girls have never really been my thing, although I know that there are quite a few attractive ones.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The profound selfishness of Anglo women

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

DaRick wrote:Guys,

I've just been ruminating over something - has an Anglo woman (bar your mother or your pets) done anything in your life to help you whatsoever, without payment?

I know that I've stated this already, but I think that the vast majority of Anglo women are profoundly selfish. They will generally not assist anybody, unless it benefits them in some way. For instance, whilst I was struggling with schoolwork/coursework, etc, I've had guys help me out, but never women. They'll take your assistance, but they'll never reciprocate it. It's like they view us as mere machines, to be used then finally discarded when we have expended our use.

I believe that this attitude stretches to the way many of them have abortions because it harms them in some way. Many don't even contemplate the rights of the child.

What do you guys think?

(BTW, I did help a struggling friend through two years of high school out of friendship. I'm no Mother Teresa, but I'm happy to assist others when I think that they're having trouble.)

I agree 100%^^

But I will say that here in North America, both men and women are very selfish. But still, women are much more selfish as a whole, so much so out of my 30 years on this earth, outside of my mother, I can't think of a woman who went out of her way to help me. Not even past GF's, they all took from me and justified it because I was their boyfriend and that it was my job (just like they see in the movies) to give to them and kiss their ass. They had no consideration that I was building a business, or that I did not have as much money as them.

Yes, the women I have dated were solid middle/upper middle class, and STILL, the women expected me to do all these things for them (i.e., gifts, dinner, travel) despite the fact that I was poor and my family did not have as much resources as theirs. How SICK! This is akin to demanding a dying cancer patent donate their much needed blood.

Also, from my experience,Western women pretty much ignore you, and your sexual desires, unless you are a high status male, or you have good looks. But at the same time, those same women get mad when you treat them like sex objects. Wow, really? Well how about you treat me like a human being and acknowledge me as a MAN regardless of my net worth!

As far as your comment on bad boys, I have seen women go out there way to help them, or total losers. For example, I know of a 40 year old woman who has a job and lives in a high end area of Los Angles but yet lets a unemployed x convict live with her, and her child, rent free. She takes care of him like he was a child, buys him smokes, takes him out to eat, and keeps him sexed up for good measure. Not saying this guy should not get any love, but I know for a fact she would not have done this for a "nice guy." And western women wonder why we look abroad.

I also know of another situation where the guy was the poor artist type (which is different because these people refuse to take on some kind of job to be able to take care of themselves) and was into playing video games like he was 14 year old but still had a woman going out her way to take care of him, pay the rent, and sex him up.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Northamericanguy wrote:Also, from my experience,Western women pretty much ignore you, and your sexual desires, unless you are a high status male, or you have good looks. But at the same time, those same women get mad when you treat them like sex objects. Wow, really? Well how about you treat me like a human being and acknowledge me as a MAN regardless of my net worth!
If your a man of "high status" women in the US will be all over you like flies on shit! :lol: Henry Kissinger said as to what turns women on, "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." If you are a professional athlete, politician, actor or entertainer, you will have your pick of hot young women.

Even if these "high status males" treat women like shit, the women don't care. Nice guys finish last in the USA, jerks finish first! :shock:
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Northamericanguy wrote:
DaRick wrote:Guys,

I've just been ruminating over something - has an Anglo woman (bar your mother or your pets) done anything in your life to help you whatsoever, without payment?

I know that I've stated this already, but I think that the vast majority of Anglo women are profoundly selfish. They will generally not assist anybody, unless it benefits them in some way. For instance, whilst I was struggling with schoolwork/coursework, etc, I've had guys help me out, but never women. They'll take your assistance, but they'll never reciprocate it. It's like they view us as mere machines, to be used then finally discarded when we have expended our use.

I believe that this attitude stretches to the way many of them have abortions because it harms them in some way. Many don't even contemplate the rights of the child.

What do you guys think?

(BTW, I did help a struggling friend through two years of high school out of friendship. I'm no Mother Teresa, but I'm happy to assist others when I think that they're having trouble.)

I agree 100%^^

But I will say that here in North America, both men and women are very selfish. But still, women are much more selfish as a whole, so much so out of my 30 years on this earth, outside of my mother, I can't think of a woman who went out of her way to help me. Not even past GF's, they all took from me and justified it because I was their boyfriend and that it was my job (just like they see in the movies) to give to them and kiss their ass. They had no consideration that I was building a business, or that I did not have as much money as them.

Yes, the women I have dated were solid middle/upper middle class, and STILL, the women expected me to do all these things for them (i.e., gifts, dinner, travel) despite the fact that I was poor and my family did not have as much resources as theirs. How SICK! This is akin to demanding a dying cancer patent donate their much needed blood.

Also, from my experience,Western women pretty much ignore you, and your sexual desires, unless you are a high status male, or you have good looks. But at the same time, those same women get mad when you treat them like sex objects. Wow, really? Well how about you treat me like a human being and acknowledge me as a MAN regardless of my net worth!
Heh - you've summed up the experience of many an Anglo male I've interacted with over the years. A litany of selfish, entitled women with delusions of grandeur await within the Anglosphere.

I must say that I've never dated an Anglo girl at all - if I did, I think I would be openly contemplating giving them karmic payback (in fact, I already have, to select girls who've rubbed me up the wrong day over the years). Any man who doesn't is stronger than I am, for sure.
As far as your comment on bad boys, I have seen women go out there way to help them, or total losers. For example, I know of a 40 year old woman who has a job and lives in a high end area of Los Angles but yet lets a unemployed x convict live with her, and her child, rent free. She takes care of him like he was a child, buys him smokes, takes him out to eat, and keeps him sexed up for good measure. Not saying this guy should not get any love, but I know for a fact she would not have done this for a "nice guy." And western women wonder why we look abroad.

I also know of another situation where the guy was the poor artist type (which is different because these people refuse to take on some kind of job to be able to take care of themselves) and was into playing video games like he was 14 year old but still had a woman going out her way to take care of him, pay the rent, and sex him up.
Birds of a feather flock together, though. As J Adama said, Anglo women are attracted to seriously flawed characters and lazy men with serious entitlement issues because they themselves are flawed characters with those traits marking their personality. No wonder the Anglosphere is heading down the toilet - these people are breeding more shiftless layabouts.

I liken life for decent men in the Anglosphere to a particularly crappy life 'contract'. Actually, I think I'll start a thread on that...