Something I noticed in US females

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

have2fly wrote:Update:

I erased my PlentyofFish profile. After about 2 months of being up there, I had 1 date with very messed up white girl who has a misplaced jaw and spits out while she talks, nasty.

All of the girls up there are totally out of my understanding. Screwed up in every way possible, proud of being trash and gangsta, showing ugly as f%ck tattoos etc.

Instead using good-old Russian free website I found sweetest ever Russian girlfriend and currently happy enjoying her inside and outside. She is so smart, pretty, cultured, mannered and well-behaved, I am shocked in a good sense. She has amazing sense of fashion, very clean and takes care of herself. She loves to hold hands, hug, kiss and all kinds of romantic stuff. No American women for me anymore.

What site was this?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

love.mail.ru
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:American women are conditioned to be hedonistic. For them if it is not fun, what's the point?

In addition to the request for a court jester, they also tend to claim that they are sarcastic and need men who can handle their sarcasm.

Essentially, these women expect to be entertained while they berate the men under the guise of sarcasm.
Pretty much, they expect people to put up with cunty behavior because they most likely grew up coddled. They develop self entitled personalities when they go out in the real world. Unfortunately, the male/female ratio and strange dating disparities in the U.S. give these types of women advantages they otherwise wouldn't have. They can behave in this way because American men put up with it and even pursue them.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Re: Something I noticed in US females

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

have2fly wrote:So I was browsing PlentyofFish and got stuck on 2 phrases basically meaning the same thing:

"I want you to make me laugh" or "he needs to make me laugh" or the craziest one "I have ADD, so you HAVE to keep my attention" :)))) LOL
That is one of the things that aggravates me the most about American women. It is like you always have to come up with some kind of way to entertain her. If you can't think of an interesting topic of conversation, or the conversation stalls and there are awkward silences, she then thinks you are weird and loses interest in you. I hope I won't have that same problem when I'm overseas.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:
have2fly wrote:So I was browsing PlentyofFish and got stuck on 2 phrases basically meaning the same thing:

"I want you to make me laugh" or "he needs to make me laugh" or the craziest one "I have ADD, so you HAVE to keep my attention" :)))) LOL
That is one of the things that aggravates me the most about American women. It is like you always have to come up with some kind of way to entertain her. If you can't think of an interesting topic of conversation, or the conversation stalls and there are awkward silences, she then thinks you are weird and loses interest in you. I hope I won't have that same problem when I'm overseas.
You won't.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Laurie Gottlieb has often said about her book that Women pick men apart and by the 2nd date, they've talked themselves out of a second date for the most ridiculous reasons you can think of. Here's her article in the Atlantic Magazine from 2008 - http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... -him/6651/

As I have been saying we're not the only ones that see the "problem" many others do because its happen to them or they are trying to get out of it.

The only error that Laurie and others make is that Women in America have realized the error of their ways and want to change. That could not be further from the truth and they are continuing the drum beat that Men are the problem and not the Women. The problem for us is the mass media is generally on their side. That's why dating Russian or Asian women is still called Mail Order Marriages in the mainstream media.

The thing is to basically ignore it, there's not much you can do about it. Find a woman overseas...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:
have2fly wrote:OK, well just another thing is that "Why do US females look for negative sides in a guy?" They turn you down, but at the end they settle for a complete retard with no money, job or looks! I just DON'T GET IT!

Russian (Ukrainian) girls would always say that "if the guy is decent and hardworking, he will eventually make the money and be a great father". Also they say "money comes and goes, but good family stays together through thick and thin". However, US females dump any guy who is getting older or who has issues with sexual drive. Well, she isn't getting any younger either, duh!

However, amazingly enough, I am getting more and more responses at PlentyofFish :) I wrote in my profile stuff that simply means "I don't give a damn" and chicks seem to like that :) Ahahaha, and I wrote that I make good dough too, which is true actually. No Russian girl would like a narcissistic guy like that, but American lemmings fall for that stuff.

Also, I see more black girls writing me, very cute ones too. I should get some dates and see how it goes.
Per bold case, please be careful with Black American women!!!!!!!!
Yup, I agree. I don't even LOOK at African American women. They are shot to hell.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:

Reminds me of when I struck up a conversation with a 32 year old woman at a small gathering who I knew since she was little. I haven't seen her in a good 10 years so I was hoping we would have a good conversation and I was hoping she was mature being that she was now a school teacher.

Well, out of the blue the "woman" goes right into talking about a off the wall subject regarding a person she seen running down the middle of the street in a drug induced craze and how the police was chasing after this person. I then tried to pretend I cared about the subject and other stupid things she brought up but I was so baffled that this collage educated teacher could only talk about trivial nonsense that I stopped talking out of disappointment. She then got mad at me and got up and abruptly excused herself.

I use to be mad that it was hard to have a conversation with a woman but after some research I found out that Aristotle (among many other men) said that women are midway between a child and man. In other words, women are not as developed as men intellectually.

http://www.womenintheancientworld.com/
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't even see how some of you stand it.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

This is the common problem with so many American women. Actually having the nerve to put expectations on guys when they have nothing substantial to offer, all with the attitude to boot. I know exactly what you mean.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TRADER1972 wrote:This is the common problem with so many American women. Actually having the nerve to put expectations on guys when they have nothing substantial to offer, all with the attitude to boot. I know exactly what you mean.
What's really horrifying is when fat and ugly women put high expectations on a guy (even though these women have nothing to offer men). Single mother's also will put high expectations on a guy. American women are delusional. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Repatriate wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:American women are conditioned to be hedonistic. For them if it is not fun, what's the point?

In addition to the request for a court jester, they also tend to claim that they are sarcastic and need men who can handle their sarcasm.

Essentially, these women expect to be entertained while they berate the men under the guise of sarcasm.
Pretty much, they expect people to put up with cunty behavior because they most likely grew up coddled. They develop self entitled personalities when they go out in the real world. Unfortunately, the male/female ratio and strange dating disparities in the U.S. give these types of women advantages they otherwise wouldn't have. They can behave in this way because American men put up with it and even pursue them.
Oddly enough, there is one way the feminists are reaping what they sow.
I live in a college town and many of my coworkers were students, as were most of the customers.

What I have been told by female students is that the female to male ratio is so out of whack that the girls typically pursue the guys and have to be slutty to get a response. So the guys have some advantages in this university.

I do not know how typical this is and I realize it does not help any of us personally.

However, I enjoy seeing guys be able to take advantage of girls, even if its just a small number of beneficiaries.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I think American females want men to take up the fine art of being a circus clown. You could juggle balls and tell corny jokes and they can laugh and giggle like stupid little kids.
You can entertain their children from 2 or 3 baby daddies. Whenever i hear an American man chasing after an American women i just want to slap the shit out of him, especially if he is over 30. Its like CLOWN when are you ever going to wake up?
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I just wanted to add what I have noticed about American women.

The following are qualities of American women (some have all, some have most, some have half, some have very little, some have none):
-Overweight
-Obese (there are very few circumstances when an American women wants to change that)
-Messed up skin
-Unattractive style of clothing (They don't dress feminine. I think if these American women saw a woman dress feminine, she may clown on them. But she is really insecure.)
-Shield around them (when you see them, they have this don't approach me look or something bad is going to happen)
-Short hair (I find it very hard for a woman to rock short hair)
-Easily turned off by men (There are women that won't date a certain race. I don't care about race because it's the fair thing to do. Also, they have a lot of standards and if you're missing one of them, you're done.)
-Baggage
-Dysfunctional
-Gold diggers
-Unattractive
-Stuck up
-Extremely inconsistent (think you're cute one day but ugly the next, say they want nice guys but go for the bad boy, be nice to you one day but mean the next, etc)
-Extremely narcissistic (they want the man to pay the bill, but really it should be split in half or one time he pays and one time she pays)
-Lacking in the looks and/or personality department
-Lost their virginity before the age of 30
-Disdain for unattractive men
-Grudge holders

If it's raining and you have an umbrella, what would you do? I would get my umbrella and use it. My analogy is do logical things. The logical thing is to avoid American women like the bubonic plague!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:I just wanted to add what I have noticed about American women.

The following are qualities of American women (some have all, some have most, some have half, some have very little, some have none):
-Overweight
-Obese (there are very few circumstances when an American women wants to change that)
-Messed up skin
-Unattractive style of clothing (They don't dress feminine. I think if these American women saw a woman dress feminine, she may clown on them. But she is really insecure.)
-Shield around them (when you see them, they have this don't approach me look or something bad is going to happen)
-Short hair (I find it very hard for a woman to rock short hair)
-Easily turned off by men (There are women that won't date a certain race. I don't care about race because it's the fair thing to do. Also, they have a lot of standards and if you're missing one of them, you're done.)
-Baggage
-Dysfunctional
-Gold diggers
-Unattractive
-Stuck up
-Extremely inconsistent (think you're cute one day but ugly the next, say they want nice guys but go for the bad boy, be nice to you one day but mean the next, etc)
-Extremely narcissistic (they want the man to pay the bill, but really it should be split in half or one time he pays and one time she pays)
-Lacking in the looks and/or personality department
-Lost their virginity before the age of 30
-Disdain for unattractive men
-Grudge holders

If it's raining and you have an umbrella, what would you do? I would get my umbrella and use it. My analogy is do logical things. The logical thing is to avoid American women like the bubonic plague!
Dude, duh-duh-duh-dude! (as I have said in a Ken Kanniff spoof voice). Don't trip. lol That dress feminine thing is so important to me. I am a sucker for dresses and skirts.
Go to Bangkok and take the elevated public skyrail train, and you will see hundreds of Thai girls wearing either school uniforms and/or you would Thai women coming from/going to work with tight-ass skirts and regularly-elevated heels. It's so easy on the eyes lemme tell ya.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!