SHOCKING! Russian girls pay to find men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
have2fly
Junior Poster

SHOCKING! Russian girls pay to find men

Post by have2fly »

I just watched Russia Today (RT), which is an amazing news channel by the way. Yes, there is some Kremlin propaganda in there, but it also shows so much culture, music, events and such. Unlike CNN, which is talking only about rape, murders and war in Iraq - sick of it!

They had a feature today about Russian women STRUGGLING to find ANY men! Due to high number of women and very few men, Russian girls take pickup lessons, pay for private tutoring about finding men and even go to school for that!!! OMG!!! They also buy T-Shirts that say "I am looking for a husband"!!!!! Isn't that Heaven on Earth after living in the USA???
Finding love can be a tricky business, especially in a country as vast as Russia. From books and online dating to face-to-face tutoring-different services are ready to assist Russian women in finding their halves.
“Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind,� Shakespeare said. However, getting past those eyes and into a person's mind can take a bit of work, and women in Russia are getting creative, whether it is at the mall, in a class or online.
Julia Shedrova found herself unmarried at the ripe-old-age of 18 and dove head first into the marriage business. Now, over 80,000 women across the world call her website, “Want to Get Married�, their homepage, paying good money for membership, along with her CDs, books and advice.
“One thing I did was create a T-shirt which read ‘I am looking for a husband’,� she said. “I wore it all over Moscow and ended up with a whole notepad of phone numbers. It widened what I call my ‘bride opportunities’.�
Video and more text available here:
http://rt.com/news/features/russia-love ... -services/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Another feature on Russia Today about Mail Order brides. Also shows episode of Vice president Biden talking about Anna Chapman! Freaking awesome!
From Russia with lust: Femme fatal Anna Chapman, to Russian mail-order brides, to our very own RT correspondents. Americans are infatuated with Russian women!
RT took to the streets of Washington, DC to try to figure out what all the fuss is about.
One young gentleman explained it like this: "I feel that they are attractive, that you can mail order them, and that they are exotic."
When asked if he would ever "mail-order" a bride, he responded: "It kinda takes the romance out of it if you're mail ordering a bride."
Others, however, weren't so turned off by the notion of having USPS help out with their love life.
"You know, I got an email about that like a week ago, beautiful Russian women," said another individual.
Speaking of beautiful Russian women, RT's very own Marina Orlova of Marina Hot for Words has been capitalizing on this trend and gaining quite the fan following.
It looks like the Cold War just got a whole lot hotter!
Video available here:
http://rt.com/usa/news/usa-russian-women-mail-order/
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

As far as classes to get a husband, I think it is basically older women that do that. It is the PUA with women doing it.
But I bet one thing- those husband-hunting women are most probably in the 35-55 category.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!