My apartment available in Angeles City for 6000p a month

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Winston
Site Admin

My apartment available in Angeles City for 6000p a month

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I am moving out of Angeles City in two weeks, and after that, my apartment in the Hensonville district will be available for rent. I've been renting there for several years at 6000p (about $150) a month, and the owner is a very sweet honest guy who has helped with a lot of repairs in the last few months.

This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a small kitchen area and living room area. The second bedroom is very small though, and looks like a maid's quarters. The floor and tiles are a nice red/brownish color.

Hensonville is a district near Fields Ave. It is about a 5 minute jeepney ride to Fields Ave, and a 7-8 minute jeepney ride to Angeles City local. The road
going to Hensonville lies between the Ministop store and Chow King on Fields Ave.

My girlfriend will be taking most of my appliances, so the apartment will be basically unfurnished. However, I will leave the shower heater in the bathroom,
which will provide hot showers.

The area is hot, humid and dusty, like most of Angeles, so you will need to get an aircon and sweep the floor often. My aircon/electric bill is about 3000p a
month, since I leave it on all the time. The water bill is only 219p a month though. The apartment is in a local Filipino neighborhood that is very safe.
I've never had any break ins, robberies, or bad things happen to me in the neighborhood here.

The owner seems like a good guy, so I thought I would help him find a new tenant by posting here. I have nothing to gain from this.

If any of you are interested in renting this place, PM me. If you want, I can send you pictures of the place. I'm pretty sure that the owner will not require a contract or lease, so you can rent on a month to month basis.

Approximate costs:
Rent - 6000p a month
Electric - 3000p a month if you use aircon everyday, it not, then much less
Water - 219p a month

Thanks for your attention.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Where to next?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taiwan. Then maybe back to Philippines for a tour around scenic areas, or to the USA. Wherever the wind blows me. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne